Yokohama Royal Park Hotel
Located above the 52nd floor of Yokohama Landmark Tower, all rooms at Yokohama Royal Park Hotel offer free WiFi and views of Yokohama City or the Yokohama Bay Bridge. Guests can take a swim at the indoor pool at the fitness center, enjoy various cuisines at the 8 dining venues or request soothing massage treatments for an extra cost. Minatomirai Subway Station is a 3-minute walk and JR Sakuragicho Train Station is a 5-minute walk away.All spacious air-conditioned rooms are located between the 52nd and 67th floor, featuring carpeted floors and a flat-screen satellite TV. Each comes with a mini-bar and an electric kettle with green tea bags. The private bathroom includes a bathtub and nightwear is provided for all guests.The 24-hour front desk provides dry cleaning services, luggage storage and daily newspapers. Guests can use the business center or make travel arrangements at the concierge desk. Local gifts can be purchased at the hotel’s souvenir shop, while Japanese green tea can be enjoyed at the tea ceremony room. Landmark Fitness Club is located on the 49th floor, and guests can use the facilities at a surcharge. There is also a barber and beauty shop, as well as a photo studio at the property.Offering spectacular views from the 68th floor, restaurant Shikitei offers Japanese dishes, and French full courses are served at Le Ciel restaurant. You can enjoy a late-night cocktail with panoramic views of Yokohama Bay at the Sirius Lounge, located on the 70th floor.Royal Park Hotel Yokohama is a 20-minute walk from the Red Brick Warehouse and Yokohama Chinatown. The Pacifico Yokohama convention center is an 8-minute walk away. Guests can take a 50-minute limousine bus ride to Haneda International Airport or a 2-hour limousine bus ride to Narita International Airport (charges apply).
- This hotel is very clean and the staff is very helpful. Perfect place to stay when Im visiting Minato Mirai
- Tall building you can see the nice view all Yokohama Area
- Very upscale look. Every COVID precaution was taken and the place was very clean.
- Staff was incredibly hospitable, organized, and polite. They ensured they were staffed so everyone knew where to go through all the COVID measures. I did not know how to get to the observatory and one of the staff walked me all the way to the building and assisted with me buying the ticket and stayed until I was going through the elevators. Room views are amazing and location is close to all.
- Cleanliness top notch, service is the best around, beautiful rooms Atelier level for this stay.
Hotel Wing International Yokohama Kannai
Only 350 feet from JR Kannai Train Station, Hotel Wing Yokohama provides free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV and a private bathroom. It offers massages and has a restaurant.Rooms at Hotel Wing International Yokohama Kannai are simple but modern, with neutral tones and wood furnishings. You can relax with a bath, make green tea or try on the slippers.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kannai Subway Station and a 10-minute walk from Yokohama’s Chinatown. The Minato-Mirai area is a 25-minute walk and Yokohama Stadium is only a 2-minute walk away.The front desk is staffed 24/7 and offers a luggage storage service. A free-use microwave and coin launderette are on site, and a private reservable bath is available for an extra charge.Jonathan’s Restaurant is located on the 1st floor of the building. It is open for all meals and serves a variety of Japanese and Western dishes.
- Its very close to Kannai Sta. So convenient. You can also walk to Yokohama stadium in a minute.Around the Hotel, therere a convenient storeLowson, MacDonald, mos burger and Sukiya etc..The staff is kind, the room is clean. Totally satisfied.
- I like the location. There are many convenient stores and supermarkets, restaurants around. It is also near to Chinese town, a park and Yokohama harbor.
- Very good location where you can easily access noodle restuarants and convinience stores nearby
- Close to the Kannai JR Station, Yokohama Stadium, Yokohama Chinatown and a 15 minute walk to Yokohama Landmark Tower and Red Brick Warehouse. Pleasant if it is not raining or too cold. Friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant closes late and open early. Pillows more comfortable if compared to other places some of them more expensive.
- The hotel is only a few minutes away from the nearest train station and close to the port area.
Shin Yokohama Prince Hotel
One of our top picks in Yokohama. The 42-story Shin Yokohama Prince Hotel is a 3-minute walk from JR Shin-Yokohama Shinkansen Station. It offers modern accommodations with a bar and Japanese restaurants on the top floors and free in-room WiFi.Featuring wide windows, each room is equipped with a fridge, an electric kettle and a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms offer views of Mount Fuji, Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Sky Tree tower.Direct Limousine Buses to Haneda Airport stop at the hotel, and nearby Shin-Yokohama station offers bullet train access to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. The hotel is 1,800 feet from the Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum.A year-round ice-skating rink is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. It is directly connected to Shopping Plaza Prince Pepe, which has a variety of shops.Boasting panoramic city views from its perch on the 40th floor, Hagoromo Japanese Restaurant serves Kaiseki cuisine which includes fresh seafood and Edomae sushi. Teppanyaki and a buffet restaurant are also on offer, as is a 7th-floor summer beer garden.
- We loved the location, being on the 39th floor, breakfast was always amazing, service was great, friendly staff and room temperature was comfortable.
- Nice room with great view and good breakfast with enough sanitary.
- Pricing was awesome, the scenery was neat as I was able to look out and watch the Shinkansen enter and exit all train secure at night so it was pleasant. Overall the experience was great especially the locale to convenance stores. The bathroom was extremely clean and the shower pressure and soaps were great! The staff was so nice they gave me a mask and hand wipe packet that was sterile for my Shinkansen travels.
- I mainly liked the view from my room, that was the only thing that caught my attention.
- View was amazing, overlooking Yokohama bay and the bullet train station.
InterContinental Yokohama Grand, an IHG Hotel
One of our top picks in Yokohama. Overlooking Yokohama Bay, the Intercontinental features a 31st-floor Chinese restaurant and a spa with massages. Rooms have free WiFi and city or bay views.Rooms at the InterContinental Yokohama Grand are spacious for the area, and include an LCD TV with satellite channels and a private bath. A mini-bar is provided, and room service is available 24/7. Slippers and a wide variety of toiletries are included.Private Health & Fitness Club includes an indoor pool, a sauna and a workout room. Spa Bay Window pairs body and facial treatments with water views. The hotel also has several on-site shops, including a florist and a beauty salon.Among the hotel’s 6 dining options are the classically styled Azur French Restaurant and the modern Nadaman Japanese Cuisine. Marine Blue Lounge & Bar offers drinks and desserts with panoramic views.The hotel is just 1,650 feet from the Cosmo Clock 21 ferris wheel and Minato-Mirai Hall. Minato-Mirai Train Station is a 3-minute walk, and Yokohama’s Chinatown is 1.2 mi away.
- Very competitive price. Good level of safety/cleanness in pandemic times.
- The hotel is in a great location with beautiful views of port.
- I booked twin deluxe sea side room.It was very specious and well cleaned room.
- Great staff, the room was extremely clean, I love the restaurants in the building and best of all the location couldnt be better
- The view from the room is wonderful and the staff is very energetic. The hotel is very clean and it is located at the center of Yokohama city.I would recommend it for anyone who want to have a great accommodation there.
HOTEL MYSTAYS Yokohama
Hotel Mystays Yokohama is within a 5-minute walk of Koganecho Train Station and Bandobashi subway station. It offers modern accommodations with a restaurant, massage services and free internet.Guest rooms offer both air-conditioning and heating facilities. Each room is equipped with a fridge, an electric teakettle and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage upon request. The hotel has coin-operated laundry machines. Fax and photocopying services are available.The on-site restaurant serves buffet breakfast and lunch daily. Beverages can be purchased from the vending machines.Yokohama Hotel Mystays is a 10-minute train ride from Chinatown, Yokohama Train Station and Minato Mirai. Pacifico Yokohama Convention Center is a 20-minute ride away.
- Staff spoke EnglishTaxi runs close byTrain station closeIndoor restaurantSpacious roomsAffordable moviesCovid free parking garage below
- One of the best hotels I have ever been to! Great quality for low price! Highly recommend!
- The price was great! Its was a Thursday night though, prices very on the week day I stayed at another hotel the previous night with a horrible AC unit, and was hot all night and didnt sleep well because of it. So I was looking for a hotel room with good AC. This room was exactly what I was looking for. I will forever remember this hotel chain when taking RR in the future due to that. Also, the 1100 check out time is better as well compared to the other hotel, which was an hour earlier at 1000. Especially with a single night stay. Room was very clean!
- Close to many shops and restaurants. Very affordable. Has great customer service. Staff is always there if you need help.
- Outstanding all around. Room is very clean and all the staff is fantastic. I really appreciate even being in Japan the front desk spoke fluent English. I will stay again and recommend to others. Thank you.
Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae
One of our top picks in Yokohama. Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae is located in Yokohama, within 3.7 mi of Yokohama Marine Tower and 5 mi of Nissan Stadium. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Local points of interest like Pacifico Yokohama and Yokohama Landmark Tower are reachable within 1.9 mi and 2 mi, respectively.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom.American and Asian breakfast options are available each morning at Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae.Sankeien is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Yokohama Museum is 1.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 11 mi from Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae.
- Big enough room with everything you would expect from this kind of hotel in this price range. Comfortable bed and really quiet.
- Very close to Yokohama station! Facility is so new and clean. 5 money card was given as a gift every time we declined the room clean up.
- I liked how spacious it was and the facilities were great.
- Staff was great, room was really big for Japan, location was perfect.
- Clean, nice sized room. Very close to the Yokohama Station.
HOTEL MYSTAYS Yokohama Kannai
Open from October 2016 and conveniently located within a minute’s walk from Kannai Station on the Yokohama Municipal Subway Line, HOTEL MYSTAYS Yokohama Kannai offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi access throughout the entire property.JR Kannai Station on the Keihin-Tohoku Line is only 3-minutes by foot, while Tokyo Station is around a 35-minute train ride. Guests can enjoy exploring popular areas such as the Red Brick Warehouse or Yokohama Stadium, which are respectively a 15 and 5-minute walk away.There is a 24-hour front desk on site, and guests will find dry cleaning, fax and photocopying services at an additional charge. A coin launderette is available for free on site. Drink vending machines are available.Guest rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, an air purifier/humidifier, an electric kettle and a refrigerator. The private bathroom comes equipped with a bath. Free toiletries and slippers are provided. Rooms also feature a desk and a trouser press.Several cafes and a convenience store is located within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- I always stay here. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. The location is awesome.
- Nice place, everything you need is right around the corner, great Italian restaurant inside the hotel. Only about 20min walk to Monato Mirai.
- I was going off of the price, which was great. But this was worth way more than what I paid. The location was right next to the blue line subway and just a short walk to the outside mall Isezaki. There was nothing short of things to do outside and plenty of comforts inside.
- Clean place, inside and out. Quick and no frills check in. Friendly staff. Quick reply via messaging.
- I never write a review before, but this budget hotel worth it to have a good review, I live in Japan and been so many times in many hotels with different brand, so far for the price of budget hotel this is the best! From location near station and shopping street. The size of the bed is enough for 2 adults and 5 years old child and the most important is the Pillow! They have good pillow for budget hotel because in Japan often the size of the bed are too small and the pillow often hard not comfortable for me.The hygiene and cleanest of the room its really best. For sure will comeback stay in this hotel if we travel to Yokohama again.
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Yokohama Sakuragi-cho
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Yokohama Sakuragi-cho is just a 1-minute walk from Bashamichi Subway Station on the Minatomirai Line. It offers basic rooms, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.The Yokohama Sakuragi-cho Fresa Inn is an 8-minute walk from JR Sakuragicho Station, and a 12-minute walk from Yokohama’s famed China Town or the Red Brick Warehouse. It’s centrally located between Minato Mirai entertainment district and Motomachi shopping area. Haneda Airport is a 35-minute train ride away, while Narita International Airport is a 95-minute train ride away.Rooms at the Inn feature an interior in neutral colors, and they’re fitted with an LCD TV, a small fridge and an air cleaner/humidifier. The attached bathroom comes with toiletries and a hairdryer.Inn Fresa Sotetsu serves a daily breakfast buffet with Japanese and Western food, including warm dishes.
- Very good location and with great service! Thank you so much for the room upgrade guys, it was amazing!!!
- Lovely room with a view towards Minato Mirai. The hotel itself is in a corner of Kannai with wonderful restaurants in close proximity. The entrance to the subway is right outside the door of the hotel.
- I chose this location mostly because of its location within walking distance of the Minatomirai area. The checkin and checkout process was quite convenient, as its mostly machinebased, and the staff was friendly. The room itself was very clean and I was happy that the bathroom smelled very clean, which cant be said for many hotels.
- The location is excellent and easy to find. The staff are very polite and helpful and the rooms were clean.Breakfast was good.
- Perfect hotel in yokohama! affordable price,located in great area, and also good room
HOTEL UNIZO Yokohamaeki-West
One of our top picks in Yokohama. Conveniently located in the Nishi Ward district of Yokohama, HOTEL UNIZO Yokohamaeki-West is set 3.1 mi from Yokohama Marine Tower, 5 mi from Nissan Stadium and 5 mi from Sankeien. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Local points of interest like Pacifico Yokohama and Cupnoodles Museum are reachable within 1.4 mi and 1.9 mi, respectively.All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All units at the hotel are equipped with a seating area.HOTEL UNIZO Yokohamaeki-West offers a à la carte or American breakfast.Yokohama Museum is 1.3 mi from the accommodations, while Yokohama Landmark Tower is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 11 mi from HOTEL UNIZO Yokohamaeki-West.
- Very clean, great location! Incredibly convenient, easy, and breezy experience! Loved te bathroom, which came with many amenities bathtub and bath salt!
- The staff were really accommodating, and the room was so cute and very comfortable. It has everything you need for good nights rest.
- Staff is really nice, the rooms are just as good, and very quiet. I have no complaints whatsoever.
- Clean. Easy access. Food options nearby are plenty.
- The room that I was in had a nice view. It was very comfortable. The shower was great. It was conveniently close to everything! And when I say everything, I meant EVERYTHING. The hotel is simple but effective.
Hotel The Knot Yokohama
A 5-minute walk from JR Yokohama Train Station, Hotel The Knot Yokohama offers rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy various meals at the buffet restaurant and rent laptops for in-room use. Minato Mirai Subway Station and Yokohama Museum of Art are a 15-minute train ride away.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a fridge and an electric kettle with coffee amenities. Guests can use the spacious desk area and wear the provided nightwear. The private bathroom comes with toothbrush sets and a hairdryer.Luggage storage and dry cleaning services are provided at the front desk. Photocopying services are available as well, and a coin-launderette is on site.The on-site restaurant, PANWOK, serves a buffet featuring Chinese and Western dishes.Hotel The Knot Yokohama is a 20-minute train ride from Yokohama Chinatown and Yokohama Stadium. Haneda Airport is a 35-minute train ride away.
- The room was very clean and organized in a manner that didnt feel cramped. Furnishings in the room were of high quality making the stay feel more luxurious. The location is amazing right next to Yokohama station and so much to do in the area from eating, to bowling and shopping.
- I loved the space for my family. It was myself, husband and 2 kids. We brought our pack n play/crib and it fit perfectly. Much larger compared to most Japanese hotels. Also a really great location.
- Central to everything! Love the modern yet historic decor!
- Close to the train station, about a 10 minutes walk.
- Great location and value for the money and spacious for family of 4.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Yokohama