|1||Cobb & Co Court Boutique Hotel||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Perry Street Hotel||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||The Parkview Hotel Mudgee||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|4||The Woolpack Hotel||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Cobb & Co Court Boutique Hotel
Set in a 160-year old building, Cobb & Co Court Boutique Hotel offers free WiFi, a bar and a restaurant. All accommodations has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations features a kitchen, balcony or spa bath.Located in the heart of Mudgee, Cobb & Co Court is 5 minutes’ drive from the Mudgee Racecourse and several restaurants and shops. There are popular wineries within 30 minutes’ drive. Dubbo is 90 minutes’ drive away. Mudgee Regional Airport is the closest airport which is 7 Minutes drive from the property.All air-conditioned accommodations includes an private bathroom, a refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. Some accommodations features a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities.Cade’s Kitchen & Bar is on site and is open for breakfast and lunch every day with dinner available Monday-Saturday nights, when directly booked in advance.
- Very friendly, welcoming and helpful staff and very comfortable and clean room in an ideal location! Would thoroughly recommend for a weekend away!
- Beautiful olde worlde property. Comfortable beds, nice bathroom.All staff welcoming friendly.
- Great location in centre of townComplementary biscuits/chocolate Friendly receptionJunior Queen room was small but as advertised
- The hotel is very conveniently located for all the attractions in Mudgee region Gulgong, Rylstone, Kandos and the vineyards. The staff are very friendly and willing to listen. The restaurant that is associated with the hotel is now opening for dinner, which is very handy.
- The rooms are very well appointed in this tastefully renovated 1851 building Bed very comfortableStaff friendly and caringRestaurant very nice
Perry Street Hotel
One of our top picks in Mudgee. Located in the heart of Mudgee, Perry Street Hotel offers boutique, self-contained accommodations. Built within a historic 1862 building, the two-story property is an example of Victorian Architecture with modern features. In this building rich with history, are 13 suites styled with a distinctly modern, urban influence. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Perry Street Hotel is a 5-minute walk from a range of restaurants, cafes and shops. Both Mudgee Golf Course and Mudgee Racecourse are within a 5-minute drive away. Mudgee Wines is a 10-minute drive away.All air-conditioned suites feature a dining and lounge area with a DVD player and an iPod docking station. They offer a kitchenette and ironing facilities. The private bathroom has a bathtub, fluffy bath robes and slippers. Some rooms have a spa bath, a coffee machine or a balcony.
- Lovely stay from the minute we checked in and it was a very friendly and welcoming check in! The hotel is in a great location to walk to restaurants and bars. Beautiful building and rooms were just lovely. A couple of little kinks but given COVID has made things hard for everyone, it didnt affect our enjoyment of the stay.
- Fabulous in every way Position,comfort,staff all amazing
- Location, cleanliness, thoughtful provisions tea, snacks, excellent bedding and linen.
- Everything went well. warm comfortable, i would stay there again when we go to Mudgee again
- Beautifully presented boutique hotel. Exceptionally clean and friendly, helpful staff. Would highly recommend.
The Parkview Hotel Mudgee
Mudgee’s Parkview Hotel located in Mudgee, features historical architecture and design. Free private parking is available on site.The Parkview Hotel allows guests a choice from seven boutique suite options. Each room, thoughtfully laid out and individually designed, offers charming characteristics unique to the warmth of the space. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer are included.Located on the corner of Douro and Market Streets, The Parkview Hotel is just minutes’ walk from the heart of town. With Mudgee known for its high standard of food, drink and service, visitors are spoiled for choice when looking for café brunches, lazy lunches and sumptuous restaurant dinners. There are also fantastic boutique shops lining the streets with some of the region’s finest cellar doors located on picturesque properties short distances from town.Open for breakfast and lunch, the Parkview Coffeehouse is a casual eatery serving tempting modern Australian cuisine. The kitchen uses a variety of cooking styles to compliment the dynamic menu and daily specials, and welcomes both hotel guests and the public to dine in or take away. There is an indoor dining room catering for every season of the year, with the hotel’s garden courtyard open for alfresco dining.
- Beautifully restored property. Lovely room and ensuite
- Easy walk into town. Parking was good. Good breakfast.
- Great location close to main square and restaurants and only a 10min drive to most wine estates, friendly staff, good wifi, onsite parking, and comfortable room.
- Beautiful rooms, close to everything in Mudgee. Highly recommend
- The room was extremely clean and comfortable, I especially liked that the room had access to a lovely balcony where we were able to sit and relax and enjoy a quiet drink in the evening.
The Woolpack Hotel
Featuring a bar, The Woolpack Hotel is located in Mudgee in the New South Wales region, an 18-minute walk from Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms are contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.
- Awesome location that is nice and central.Close to pretty much everything. Good cafes, restaurants and of course, pubs.The flat was massive for 2 people, spacious and with everything you need.
- The staff were very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. Very good value for money I would recommend staying there.
- Pay the extra and get the flat. Plenty of space and comfort.
- Real Bogan experience. Only, sharing bathroom, and no heating in the bathroom.
- Fantastic old pub.Friendly staff were very helpful.The Chinese meal in bistro was sensational.
One of our top picks in Mudgee. Located in Mudgee in the New South Wales region, with Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium nearby, Peppertree Terraces features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A terrace can be found at the aparthotel, along with a garden.
- Location and facilities in the property. Very clean and good linen.
- We could not fault Peppertree. Our Terrace was absolute beautiful. So well kitted out with the best quality fittings and furnishings. The location is excellent we were able to walk to everything around town and only got in the car to venture out to the wineries. Would recommend this place to anyone wholl listen!
- Very comfortable. Within walking distance to all the restaurants and cafes
- Great location in town within walking distance to great cafes, pubs and shopsComfy room with lovely amenities, great shower
- Very central. Easy walking distance to cafes,restaurants, shopping The apartment was very clean and modern. Little treats in kitchen and lounge lovely touchHad a problem with security front door wouldnt lock and it was fixed very quickly.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Windeyer