Quest at Sydney Olympic Park
Quest at Sydney Olympic Park is a 5-minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park, Qudos Bank (Allphones) Arena and ANZ Stadium. It offers a 24-hour reception and a fitness center.The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments boast a fully equipped modern kitchen, a living and dining area, and laundry facilities. The studio apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stove top.Sydney Olympic Park Quest is 0.6 mi from Sydney Showground and a 7-minute walk from Olympic Park Station. It is a 35-minute drive from Sydney International Airport and the popular Circular Quay. Central Sydney is a 25-minute drive away.
- Great value for money, large rooms, good facilities, clean
- Absolutely perfect location for attending concerts at ANZ. Quest will definitely be first choice in future.
- This place is a gem!! We would stay here time and time again. We had a horrible day and then we arrived and were met with a happy face and an upgrade! Thank you so much!!
- Really nice, good size room. Excellent facilities in the room.
- We were there for the Military Tattoo. The Quest was ideally located for this event, just a short easy stroll to the venue.The Burger Huase down the street had a good selection of takeaway.
Pullman Sydney Olympic Park
The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park offers 5-star accommodations next to ANZ Stadium, Qudos Bank Arena (Allphones Arena), Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Center and Sydney Showground. Facilities include a restaurant, bar and 24-hour-fitness center.Each modern room at Pullman Sydney Olympic Park features sweeping views, large bathrooms with separate shower and bath, and cable TV. Suites with spa bath are available.Bacar Restaurant features an open kitchen, private dining room and modern international cuisine. Bacar Bar offers casual dining with light snacks and a selection of drinks, including wines and cocktails.Olympic Park Station is only 350 feet from The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park. The business districts of Parramatta and North Ryde are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet location unless the footy is on which due to Covid 19 it was not. We had a corner room and it was spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and the restaurant was good. Value in Sydney is great and Homebush is quite central to get around in Sydney which is difficult.
- Location obviously brilliant for a trade fair sport
- The beds were supper comfortable, the room was very clean the linen was very clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Overall an excellent facility we will be sure to stay again. We didnt get to have breakfast but the menu for breakfast and room services sounded lovely. The Pullman is in the heart of Olympic park, just park your car and walk.
- We arrived at around 12.30pm checkin was 2pm and our room was ready no waiting time. Reception staff were very helpful and made the check in process very easy.Room was very clean with nice decor and the bed was very comfortable.Underground parking is available at an additional cost 40 p/night which we were happy to pay as parking out the front is not permitted.Hotel is very close to bars, restaurants and stadium.
- Friendly staff, quick check in, easy parking,large room, comfortable bed
ibis Budget Sydney Olympic Park
Located in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park, this hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and a desk. Qudos Bank Arena (Allphones Arena) and ANZ Stadium are less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel.Olympic Park Train Station and Sydney International Aquatic Center are each a 2-minute walk from ibis Budget Sydney Olympic Park. Paddy’s Market Flemington is a 5-minute drive away.Continental breakfast is served in the sunny breakfast room each morning. There are also a number of restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk. Sydney’s city center is 30 minutes away by car or train.ibis Budget Sydney Olympic Park offers a 24-hour front desk, and access to a shared microwave, refrigerator and electric kettle. Luggage storage can be arranged upon request.
- Good location, very close to where I needed to go. Great that I was able to book a room, hotels usually sell quickly. Easy check in and out.
- Perfect location for a concert that I attended. Simple but clean room.
- Great value for money. First room a bit grim but staff very pleasant and moved me without question . Second room quiet , clean and comfortable for one night stay. Would certainly stay again for a short stay.
- Beds were comfy, very close to arenasHad coffee facilities Didnt partake of the breakfast but will definitely next visit
- Close proximity to train station and concert venue. Very clean.
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Surrounded by 640 hectares of parklands in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park, this modern hotel with restaurant and bar is less than 5 minutes’ walk from ANZ Stadium and Qudos Bank Arena.Each of the spacious rooms and suites at Olympic Park Novotel includes private bathroom, cable TV and air conditioning/heating.Boulevard Brasserie & Bar features a full breakfast each morning and an à la carte menu for dinner. Guests can also enjoy the al fresco atmosphere with a casual meal or drink at The Brewery.Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is the perfect venue for conferences with rooms and facilities overlooking the Olympic venues and parklands. The observation deck on floor 17 offers panoramic views over the area.Sydney International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- the bed it was so comfortable, the view, the size of the room.
- the location was great, good access for parking and trains. The breakfast was delicious plenty to choose from and plentiful.
- Great accommodation, staff were friendly and a great price.
- perfect for my sons competition at State Swimming
- Easy checkin. Location to Sydney Royal Raster Show.
The Select Inn Ryde
The Select Inn Ryde is located on Victoria Road. Most rooms offer lovely views of the adjacent golf course from the floor-to-ceiling windows.The Select Inn Ryde is a 15 minutes’ drive from Macquarie University. It is a 25-minute drive from Sydney city center.All rooms offer air-conditioning and soundproof glass. They feature a lounge area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They also offer tea and coffee making facilities, a refrigerator and a private bathroom. Some rooms overlook the beautiful Ryde-Parramatta Golf Course.
- Simple but perfect for an easy short stay, especially for the fantastic price
- Comfortable stay with beautiful golf view. Definitely will come back
- The room has beautiful golf view, clean and got everything we need.
- The shower was amazing The roomWas modern and clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The view of the gold course is lovely and the staff are great the caretaker especially is informative helpful and has great customer service.
ibis Sydney Olympic Park
Located in Homebush Bay, just 20 minutes’ drive from Sydney CBD and 10 minutes’ drive from Parramatta, Ibis Sydney Olympic Park offers air-conditioned accommodations overlooking ANZ Stadium. Qudos Bank Arena (Allphones Arena) is within 10 minutes’ walk.The modern rooms at Ibis Sydney Olympic Park include a private bathroom, cable TV, movies-on-demand, and a work desk with WiFi internet access.Boulevard Brasserie & Bar serves French-inspired à la carte cuisine. Guests can dine al fresco or enjoy a casual drink or meal at The Brewery. Tours of the Olympic Park are also available through the hotel.Surrounded by 640 hectares of parklands and major sports, concert and exhibition venues, Ibis Sydney Olympic Park is located next to Sydney Aquatic Center, which has an indoor swimming pool.
- We received a surprise upgrade to the Pullman. The staff made this all very easy and quick. At a time where there few dining options, the Pullman catered inhouse and provided a relaxed bar area as well. One of the best hotel experiences we have had in years.
- Location was perfect. Room quite big. E writhing we needed.
- Comfortable bed pillows, we were able to open the windows to get fresh air. Staff very helpful
- The most comfortable hotel bed. So quiet. Love the blind that blocked out the morning light
- The location was fantastic, customer service was great as the concierge bumped my son and I to a level 6 room at his request. Parking was easy. Mattresses were comfy, room was clean. Overall it made our weekend really easy
Metro Inn Ryde
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a barbecue area, Metro Inn Ryde is 30 minutes’ drive from Sydney’s city center. Free parking is available on site.Set in the north-western suburbs of Sydney, Metro Inn Ryde is close to various events, sports competitions and conferences. It is 10 minutes’ drive from Olympic Park and Homebush Bay.The spacious and well-equipped rooms offer free cable TV, plus a refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. Each air-conditioned room has ironing facilities and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Palms Restaurant is available for evening meals, Monday to Friday from 17:30-21:00 and every morning for breakfast from 06:30-09:00 during the week and from 07:00 – 09:30 on Saturday and Sunday.
- Hotel was good enough for a one nights stay. Breakfast extra cost was more than adequate. Employees helpful and courteous. Quiet enough for sleeping. It was ok. Not sure I would stay for longer than one night.
- Room was large and comfortable and the location was very convenient
- Very clean and rooms very comfortable.Restaurant very reasonable and food very good.
- Rooms provide all basic necessitates that could accommodate you for a good couple of days and it was quiet throughout the night so perfect for getting a good nights rest
- extremely large room with balcony. Full fidge. Very fast internet. Once balcony door was closed I was unable to hear any noise from Victoria Rd. Airconditioning very good. Water pressure in shower very good
Studio 8 Residences – Adults Only
Featuring a rooftop terrace with city views and BBQ facilities, the adults-only Studio 8 Residences offers accommodations in Ryde and is located opposite the Top Ryde City Shopping Center. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Each air-conditioned studio at the property is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a balcony and a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator. Ironing facilities and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries are also included.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property for guests convenience.Studio 8 Residences is located within walking distance to a number of restaurants, supermarkets and shopping. Sydney Olympic Park is a 12-minute drive from the property, while Macquarie University is 2.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- Location was across from a mall which had several restaurants, supermarkets and a variety of stores. Very convenient. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Very clean studio and close to bus stop which is easy to access city center
- Great clean apartment a stones throw from Top Ryde City and restaurants with convenient bus access to the city. Would definitely return.
- It was convenient to everything you needed shopping mall across the road plenty of restaurants and bars for a great time.
- The location was excellent, we had breakfast at a little caf round the corner which was delish, the reception staff were the BEST!!
One of our top picks in Sydney. Markets Hotel is located in Homebush, 8.1 mi from Sydney. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a cash machine at the property.You can play billiards at the hotel. Penrith is 23 mi from Markets Hotel, while Richmond is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Sydney Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Lovely clean. Air conditioning was excellent quiet.Bistro was a bonus the food was great.Location to where I needed to be was excellent.
- Rooms were very clean and tidy, lots of space. Separate secure entrance for the rooms. Easy check in and exit. Easy parking.
- Very friendly staff. Close to Qudos arena. Resturant , Bar
- The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The location was quiet and centrally located for our purposes. The staff were friendly and helpful and we would stay here again.
- The distance from the Hotel to Sydney Olympic Park
Located in Sydney, 1.7 miles from ANZ Stadium, Wentworth Hotel has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. Guests can use a casino.The hotel has a playground.Sydney Showground is 2.2 miles from Wentworth Hotel, while Qudos Bank Arena is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- The web booking went without hitch. Staff on arrival and during our stay were excellent.
- Great accommodation and 28min walk to ANZ Stadium where we watched Origin. Was a great stay!
- I just love the location the hotel managers a wonderful so are all the staff there especially a young lady Name Christna wonderful lady i think she is Manager there but she is wonderful and i wish her all the best thank you for having me Wentworth
- food was great. had a couple of cocktails and they were good too
- The location was excellent. The bar and restaurant was fantastic. Plenty of parking and close to the DFO. Clean rooms and a comfortable bed.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wentworth Point