OYO The Nelson Country House
OYO The Nelson Country House has a restaurant, bar, a garden and terrace in Burnham Market. The hotel features family rooms.Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at the hotel come with a TV, and some rooms also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.OYO The Nelson Country House offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.King’s Lynn is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Cromer is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 34 miles from OYO The Nelson Country House.
- Great location and value, rooms are modern and tasteful.
- Lovely clean room with tea coffee facilities, plenty of toiletries. Very quiet.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent breakfast with wide choice.
- Lovely area. Really handy for the beautiful beaches. Car parking great, didnt have to worry about it being safe and was plenty of space.
- My dog was made very welcome. The bed was very comfortable.
Heacham Manor Hotel
One of our top picks in Hunstanton. Heacham Manor Hotel is a Grade II listed Country House set in picturesque gardens with an 18-hole golf course and an award-winning restaurant, just 1.5 miles from Hunstanton. The hotel offers free parking, and free WiFi throughout the hotel.Each bedroom at Heacham Manor features an en suite with a bathtub and/or a shower. Bedrooms offer a flat-screen TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. Most rooms have picturesque views across the grounds.Guests can enjoy the on-site Mulberry Restaurant which serves a variety of meals using local produce, including a full English breakfast, Afternoon Tea and Sunday lunches. Heacham Manor has a relaxing lounge and terrace bar.The property’s on-site Mulberry Spa Thermal Suite is available to residents and spa guests and can be reserved for a surcharge.Wells-next-the-Sea can be reached within a 35-minute drive, and guests are 12.4 miles from Houghton Hall. Norwich International Airport is 42.3 miles from Heacham Manor Hotel.
- Breakfast, Dinner especially we were allocated upholstered upright seating for all meals due to wifes back problem. Room was excellent
- Food brilliant, room brilliant, staff out of this world lovely people, The staff could not do enough for us. What a beautiful location. We hope to stay again soon.
- Very friendly staff and felt very welcome on arrival. The room was clean and spacious with a very nice onsuite with free toileteries. Breakfast was exactly as we asked for.
- This is hotel next to the golf course. We are no golf players, but it didnt bother us, nor the staff, nor anyone else. Its an attractive hotel with relatively large rooms, a clean bathroom with a hot shower, amenities in the room, and very British. As a Dutch couple we like this kind of hotel walking up and down old looking stairs, typical colours of wallpaper and tapestry, a variety of lazy chairs, a pub/bar, and a maze of rooms and areas to enjoy a drink, or read a book. Outside are golfers, who take an aftergolf drink in waves, and all of this has made our stay a great experience. In addition good breakfast, good wines, sufficient variety of the one AA Rozette dinner menu, with quick and efficient service. And lots of parking space for our car.
- Excellent rooms. Nice secluded location. Good breakfasts.
The Hoste and The Vine House Hotels
Located in the center of Burnham Market, The Hoste features a private 20-seat cinema room, a gym, a beauty spa, an award-winning restaurant, luxury bedrooms, and self-catering cottages over various locations within the historic village. Featuring free Wi-Fi and free private parking, this boutique resort is just 2 miles from Norfolk’s sandy beaches.Offering a flat-screen TV with Sky channels and tea and coffee making facilities, the uniquely designed accommodations lies across 2 individual properties. Many boast a free-standing bath, pretty terrace, or views over the village green.The Hoste’s sophisticated restaurant serves a modern British menu. For a more informal dining experience, guests can eat in the conservatory, lounge, garden, or bar. Dishes are prepared using locally sourced, seasonal produce.Located in the courtyard wing of the 17th century property, The Hoste Beauty Spa offers a range of specialist treatments and a hot tub. Burnham Market is surrounded by acclaimed nature reserves, picturesque villages, and historic market towns.
- Beautifully decorated, the quality of all the ornaments, mirrors, bathroom fittings etc was of a really high standard. The staff were obviously working flat out and yet they couldnt do enough for you. Every request was met with a smile and carried out efficiently. Considering the difficult times we are in, they were all superb and made our stay really special.
- Felt like a little cottage stay as we were away from the hotel , felt very independent
- Beautiful property in a central location, convenient to everything in the Burnhams. Comfortable furnishings beautifully appointed. The garden is lovely. The toweling robe was especially nice to curl up in with a cup of tea at the end of the day. If you are interested in Admiral Lord Nelson look for his traces here.
- the atmosphere was so relaxing and cosy but at the sametime to a really high standardnothing was too much trouble and the food was lovely the rooms were very roomy ,clean and wellfurnished
- An amazing experience , especially the alfresco breakfast in the courtyard. We stayed in a beautiful room with a four poster bed . Room was large , quiet and had pictures of Lord Nelson on the wall as he was born in the next village.
The Ship Hotel
One of our top picks in Brancaster. Located on the north Norfolk coast, The Ship Hotel offers an a la carte restaurant and an inviting bar with a wood-burner. In the traditional fishing village of Brancaster, it is within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.The rooms include a seating area, wardrobe and telephone. An private bathroom has a bath or shower and toiletries. The Hotel has 5 dog friendly rooms available, subject to request at the time of booking.Guests can enjoy fresh and local seafood in The Ship Hotel’s restaurant. The award-winning chefs also serve meat and vegetarian dishes. During the warmer months, meals can be enjoyed outside in the garden.The Ship Hotel is ideal for exploring the Norfolk coastline, which is famous for its salt marshes with wildlife, golden sand dunes, and long beaches.
- Perfect place to stay for a Christmas break with the family Lovely troops znd foodExtremely friendly and helpful staff
- The bed was very comfortable and the food was very good.
- My 8 year old daughter and I stayed for 3 nights and it was perfect for us. Lovely stay with lovely staff who made sure we had everything we needed.
- Beautiful room, extremely comfortable. Staff were extremely helpful, extremely welcoming for dogs, dog bed and dog friendly table in the restaurant for all meals. Only small criticism I would have liked a shower or at least a curtain around the bath.
- We stopped one night at the hotel and really enjoyed the stay. The rooms were spotless and the whole hotel was very Covid safe. Food and drinks had to be ordered by an App so this could cause problems if you are not tech savvy.Special mention to the waitress at Breakfast who although had been shielding recently, she couldnt do enough for us. Food was excellent and plenty of choice. We would certainly go back again.
The Black Lion Hotel
Offering a restaurant, The Black Lion Hotel is located in Little Walsingham. It offers free WiFi access and a bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The en-suite bath or shower rooms have complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.In the heart of Norfolk, the Black Lion Hotel is on the outskirts of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Norwich is just 28 miles away.
- Staff welcoming , rooms very nice and well presented. Good home cooked breakfast. Would recommend . Lovely village
- Lovely friendly staff through stay. Always welcoming and more than happy to help. Very comfortable bed with delicious breakfast.
- Great find in north Norfolk for a one night stay. Very friendly staff and really good food in restaurant. Ate there in evening and also had a delicious traditional breakfast in the morning!
- Nice country Inn…restaurant/pub on ground floor but didnt hear it from our room above. Bonus great jazz duet in pub!!!
- The breakfast was good but it would have been nice to have had some fresh fruit salad along with the cooked breakfast. Whilst we enjoyed the dinners, the fish choices were limited especially when the specials had run out.
The Rampant Horse Inn
Located in Fakenham, The Rampant Horse Inn has a bar, garden and free WiFi.The rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot, while certain rooms also offer a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a toaster. At the inn rooms have a closet and a TV.You can play pool and darts at The Rampant Horse Inn.Norwich is 27 miles from the accommodation, while King’s Lynn is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 24 miles from The Rampant Horse Inn.
- Staff helpful, wanted extra milk for the morning , nothing too much trouble. Rooms very clean and comfy, plenty of free parking,There is a lovely Indian restaurant 5 min walk from pub I would recommend booking for your evening,plenty of eateries, would book this pub again if visiting the coast.
- I wasnt expecting any breakfast so fruit juice and a choice of cereals was a pleasant surprise. Very comfortable bed for a good nights sleep.
- Good location and easy to find. The woman who showed me the room was really nice and even though I was only there for a short time, I felt welcome. Comfy bed, stocked fridge and powerful shower.
- Big room, comfortable, breakfast in room, small desktop fridge, enjoyable stay
- location in centre of town friendliness of staff in the bar especially the man from Gomersal Nibshaw to be exact I will not forget I owe you a malt my friend .
Wensum Lodge Hotel
One of our top picks in Fakenham. The only hotel in Fakenham, Wensum Lodge Hotel is set within beautiful riverside gardens and has picturesque views, a restaurant and bar, and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are traditionally furnished and many retain original features like old, wooden beams. Features include a TV with a DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities, and an private bathroom.Fakenham Racecourse is a 10 minute walk from the building, and the golf club is less than a mile away.
- Really excellent breakfast, and dinner was certainly acceptable at a very reasonable price
- Jason and his team were fantastic and nothing seemed too much trouble.
- Excellent breakfast. Perfect location for our visit
- I have stayed here on and off for the last 6 months with work, I have always found it very welcoming and value for money.
- I WAS OFFERED THE OPTION TO HAVE MY MEALS IN MY ROOM, BUT I CHOOSE TO EAT IN THE RESTAURANT AREA.I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, IT WAS MY FIRST HOTEL VISIT SINCE LOCKDOWN, AND I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SET ITAGAINST. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING.
The Three Horseshoes
Located in Warham, The Three Horseshoes has a bar, a garden and a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while some accommodations at the inn also feature a seating area.Guests at The Three Horseshoes can enjoy a continental or a Full English/Irish breakfast.Cromer is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Hunstanton is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 30 miles from The Three Horseshoes.
- Excellent traditional pub setting with great beer, great food and friendly, welcoming staff. All pubs should be like this!
- The Three Horseshoes was very comfortable and the staff could not have been more helpful. The breakfast was excellent and for the first time in an hotel I got poached kippers, specially done. The evening meals were very good and substantial.It has greatly improved from several years ago, and is now a really excellent place to stay.
- Very comfortable stay. Received a warm welcome and felt relaxed as all social distancing and hygiene practices were in place. Delicious dinner and breakfast, thank you chef!
- We dont often go back to the same place, but the warham horseshoe is one place we will use again
- Good location and clean friendly staff . Great breakfast.
The Crown Inn
Looking out over the village green at East Rudham, The Crown Inn offers contemporary accommodations and dining between King’s Lynn and Fakenham. There is a full breakfast menu and free parking and Wi-Fi at this north Norfolk inn.Each room is elegantly styled and has an private bathroom. All rooms have tea and coffee facilities.A full English breakfast features eggs, bacon, sausage, black pudding, baked beans and tomato, and is complemented by lighter options including fruit salad, porridge, cereals and muffins. The restaurant menu offers a range of dishes, including curries, steaks, pasta and homemade burgers, alongside an extensive wine list.Fakenham is 7 miles from The Crown Inn, with attractions including Fakenham Racecourse, Pensthorpe Wildlife Park and the Museum of Gas. The coastal town of Wells-next-the-Sea is around 14 miles away, and you can reach Norwich city center in less than 1 hour.
- Breakfast great. The location very close to busy road
- The room was so lovely and the breakfast was very yummy. Dinner was unreal and Id highly recommend. Staff are all lovely and very friendly/ helpful too. I will definitely return to the the crown inn.
- Breakfast was lovely and we were kindly allowed to stay in the breakfast area was great as the weather was to so atrocious .
- The breakfast was excellent, great choices, and you could tell the bacon, sausages etc were quality products. Bed was comfy. Bathroom very nice. Bar area very nice. Distancing and cleaning all applied very well. Staff were excellent, very obliging. We booked for evening meal both nights, and the food was excellent, quick freshly cooked, nice portions and tasty.
- Breakfast and dinner were both excellent. Staff really friendly and accommodating during our stay. Great atmosphere in the pub and dog friendly.
The Dabbling Duck
Set in Great Massingham, The Dabbling Duck features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground.The units in the inn are equipped with a TV and a hairdryer.Guests at The Dabbling Duck can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Kings Lynn is 15 mi from the accommodations, while Hunstanton is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport, 31 mi from The Dabbling Duck.
- Location excellent staff friendly ms attentive later safety measures in place food delicious and plentiful
- The hotel is set in a wonderful location with two lovely ponds outside and a local little shopThe hotel staff were very welcoming and friendly and the covid measures they had in place made you feel safeHave booked another stay already
- Fanastic location,wonderful staff,amazing breakfast.
- Sally was possibly the most professional beautiful lovely person ever
- Everything. Food was excellent, room was delightful and the staff was warm and friendly.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Waterden