Enjoying a peaceful location in the countryside in Wanze, Hotel Naxhelet Golf Club offers on-site wellness facilities for an extra cost, a golf course, an indoor swimming pool and an à la carte restaurant. Guests can benefit from free WiFi and parking facilities.The Naxhelet’s spacious rooms feature a modern décor with hardwood floors, a seating/working area and air conditioning. Extras include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a mini-bar and tea and coffee facilities. Bathrooms are fitted with a shower or bath. Some of them propose a large terrace, a private garden with jacuzzi or a cozy living room.You can start your day with a freshly prepared breakfast. For lunch or dinner, guests can turn to the hotel’s restaurant or Clubhouse brasserie. Special diet menus are available upon request.The wellness area includes a sauna, hot tub, hammam and hot spring bath. The property also consists of a fitness center and billiards facilities.It is 21 mi to the city of Namur and 24 mi to Liège. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Huy. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is a 40-minute journey by car.
- Beautiful hotel, nice size room we took the superior room very clean , beautifully designed and beautiful view to the gold field,The hotel is not big only 35 rooms its like a boutique hotel but very roomy. The location is must have car, its in the country but for us coming from a big city it was amazing. It was freezing outside so we did not enjoy the outdoor activities some people didnt mind but we used the indoor hot pool and the spa. Overall very very nice place would very recommend and would go back again
- The spa was nice and swimming pool. The breakfast was good. The room was very comfortable. It was a good rest for me.
- The staff is very friendly, helpful, and efficient from the reception, room service, restaurant, bar, wellness, etc. all! The room is very pretty, balcony has excellent view, bathroom is huge and luxurious. Food is delicious, spa and swimming pool are well maintained.
- V. nice front desk Ishmail went out of his way to make you feel happy. Incredible large room with great bathroom and lovely tub and goodies. Amazing food try the meatballs / boulets!. Reasonable price for an excellent spa treatment. Great pool / sauna/ hammam. And we didnt even get time to try the main event golf but it looked great! All staff were v. nice. Breakfast is great very well stocked constantly, huge selection of spreads and granolas etc. We will definitely come back rare for both of us to like a hotel so much 10/10. Rare gem. totally reasonably priced.
- I arrived late in the evening, around 8.45pm, tired and hungry. The young woman who checked me in was delightful, efficient and friendly. She even ordered room service for me although theres an app. Room service breakfast was also excellent. All in all a great stay, albeit quite brief.
Beautifully located along the River Meuse, this friendly hotel offers modern rooms, a trendy bar and peaceful surroundings. You can also benefit from a business center, which is available against a surcharge.Hotel Sirius is located in the characteristic town of Huy and provides comfortable rooms, each with their own bath. Start your day with a complimentary, continental breakfast buffet in the stylish breakfast room.Enjoy the wonderful view of the river and go cycling or walking to explore this beautiful town and its natural environment. You can make use of the Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel and free private parking on-site.The Hotel Sirius is easily accessible, as it is close to the E42 motorway and located near major industrial centers. Within 20 minutes you can reach the TGV station of Liège.
- Nice breakfast, clean hotel. Good value and friendly staff. Nice location
- Hotel room was really clean it had a mini bar with water where you could store your drinks. room was quiet although it was near a busy road. Parking in front of the door.
- LOCATION GREAT, FACILITIES VERY GOOD, STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I COULDNT FAULT THE HOTEL
- Some confusion over booking for my colleagues, no idea what the cause was but we arrived late on Sunday and someone was quick to come to the hotel to fix the issue.
- Nice little town. Combine city and rural features.Affordable. Easy to get around.
Domaine Du Chateau De La Neuville
La Neuville provides you with comfortable rooms equipped with a TV and minibar. There is free Wi-Fi.There is a lounge and reading area.Free parking is available in the garage for motorcycles and bicycles.
- The Chateau is a historical building with lots of athmosphere.
- excellent breakfast friendly staff 2nd time we were here and still the same
- Nice staff, authentic feel, Rustique industrial views
- Zeer mooi kasteel , leuke kamers , genoten van de stilte .
- Emplacement trs correct et respectueux des rgles sanitaires. Petit djeuner vari dans le sal et le sucr.
Château de Vierset
Château de Vierset is a castle dating back from 1090 and almost completely surrounded by a moat. It combines unique castle features with a calm atmosphere and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with wooden ceiling beams and parquet floors. They have a private bathroom that comes with free soap and shampoo products.At the courtyard, there is a large south-facing sun terrace where guests can relax on sunny days. There is free private parking available on site.Every morning, Château de Vierset offers an extensive breakfast buffet in the castle’s lounge. Restaurants such as La Roseraie or Le Coq aux Champs are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- The building, the interiors, the grounds and the location were all amazing. Its absolutely worth a visit! Staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was hearty and overflowing. No complaints and no regrets, definitely going back!
- The location, the property, the friendliness of the hosts, the breakfast
- Beautiful chateau, restored by its owner, who gave guests a tour after breakfast. It is the familys life work to restore the chateau to its original state. Very interesting tour from a historical perspective! We saw plenty of hiking possibilities, which, due to time constraints, we did not explore. We have to come back! Our room was spacious, with high ceilings and nicely appointed. The owners are vivid art collectors of African and Asian artifacts, but I mostly liked the modern paintings.
- Excellent location. Beautiful surroundings.To stay in this castle, was a very nice experience.The hosts are very friendly and welcoming.
- Beautiful Chteau renovated with a lot of taste, modern and clean bathroom, nice and welcoming hosts and very good breakfast at common tables of 8 so you can chat with your neighbours.
New Hotel de Lives
New Hotel De Lives enjoys a location along the Meuse River, a 4-minute drive from the nearest E411 Motorway Exit. This hotel is provided with an à la carte restaurant, a bar and a garden with a terrace. Bicycle and car rental services are offered and Wi-Fi access is free of charge.The units at New Hotel De Lives are supplied with cable TV, a telephone, a mini-bar and a desk. A bath or a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries come as a standard in the private bathroom of each room.You can count on a daily breakfast buffet and for a drink you can turn to the bar or outdoor terrace. The Cyrano Restaurant serves fixed menus and à la carte dishes every day of the week.The staff of New Hotel De Lives can inform guests about the many outdoor activities Namur offers, such as boat trips, bicycle and hiking tours and fishing trips.The town center, housing the Citadel of Namur, is 4.3 mi away. A bus towards the center passes right in front of the hotel. Andenne is 7.5 mi and Dinant is a 25-minute drive. Wavre with the Walibi Amusement Park is 25 mi from New Hotel De Lives.
- I was here only for a stopover on my way to Spain, so I did not spend a lot of time. When I arrived, I had already had dinner, but determined by the looks and smell, and the number of what seemed to be local guests the hotel has a very nice restaurant. The room is really spacious and clean. Beds are a bit too soft for my taste though. Bonus points for the receptionist who speaks fluent Dutch!
- Cosy small room with large bathroom and comfortable bed. Ideal for spending one or two nights. Also the view from window is pretty as the hotel is next to the river. Helpful and friendly receptionists.
- Restaurant was really excellent 5 out of 5 and well worth a visit if your in the area even if you arent staying at the Hotel itself. I had Liegeusoie Meatballs which were came in a thick rich sauce with perfect chips and excellent salad. The Hotel is only 5 minutes from the motorway which made makes it very convenient for an overnight stop if your travelling like I was. Staff were great.
- Breakfast is brilliant. Small breakfast room with great choice of self serve food. Good coffee,and a choice of juices, cereals, yoghurt, pastries, fruits tarts, lovely choice of breads, cold meats and cheeses. There was also a griddle so that if you wanted eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles etc you could cook them yourself so they were fresh and hot. We went for breakfast quite late and everything was still filled up and looking fresh, not always the case in hotels.Also, we found the beds super comfy, sow we slept really well. We were facing the road, but the double glazing kept the noise out.
- What we wanted, near motorway junction, easy to find. Great Restaurant, great breakfast.
Hotel Moulin De Moxhe
Built for a comfortable family vacation, far from the noise and stress of urban life, this place allows you to rest in absolute tranquility surrounded in a well preserved environment.Along the River Mehaigne, next to a waterfall and watermill wheel, you will be able to look south over schools of trout, carp and pike or flocks of seasonal birds from the private terrace. The cozy furnished porch also offers views of the watermill wheel and the nature reserve. The drone of the waterfall has a beneficial effect on your mood and sleep.There are many paths that lead to discovery of the charms of the Hesbaye region’s countryside with a walk or bike ride. Hannut is 3 miles away for easy access to buying provisions and the kitchen is fully-equipped. We can also assist you with planning any excursions to various places of interest.
- Very nice location, U need a GPS to find it.It is very green, a lot of animals….birds…
- Het ontbijt was heel lekker en verzorgd. Van alles meer dan genoeg. Het word opgediend in een charmant kader met zicht op een waterrad.
- De rust…..de gezellige kamerHet vriendelijke onthaal zonder op de voorgrond te zijn. Aangename kamer en vooral rustig.
- Mooie lokatie, vriendelijke eigenaren, mooie kamer, zeer goed ontbijt
- Le petit djeuner tait excellent! Surtout le pain a la farine de moulin. Les environs sont trs beaux, mais pour ca c est a Dieu que nous adressons nos remerciements, pour la nature et les animaux. C est calme et convivial.
Located in Gingelom, Hotel Vorsen features a fitness center, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All units are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel every room is fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Vorsen.The accommodations has a wellness area, including a sauna and a hot tub. Guests at Hotel Vorsen will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gingelom, like hiking and cycling.Liège is 20 mi from the hotel, while Leuven is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Liège Airport, 17 mi from Hotel Vorsen.
- The owners is such a sweet lady. She is very friendly and helpful. The location is in a cosy village in the country side. With breakfast she made us her own chocolate paste and gave us fresh eggs from her own chickens.
- Amazing breakfast, superb hosting… our car broke down and the owners made us tea and let us stay for a few hours! Beautiful garden, a real sun trap
- Nice welcome when we arrived . Really nice hotel with good facilities . Host Dominique was really helpful and gave us good information on the area . Treated us to homemade chocolate paste for our breakfast. Lovely gardens and ground ! Would stay again for sure !
- Very friendly welcome with a small tour of the building with a bit of history. Breakfast was really nice and the local apple juice was amazing. Everything fresh and local.
- Nice host and nice Breakfast ! Very comfortable bed in a nice bedroom. It is an elegant and smart place to stay.
Park Inn by Radisson Liege Airport
Enjoy the comfortable, modern accommodations of this stylish hotel, in the newly constructed passenger terminal of Liège Airport. The hotel is only a quarter mile from the airport terminal.After landing in Liège, there is nothing more convenient than arriving at your hotel without the hassle of looking for it. Guests can check in and simply unwind in the sophisticated interior, or visit one of the main business parks in the vicinity, such as Liège Logistics, Grâce-Hollogne, Les Hauts Sarts and the Liège Science Park.Spend a day exploring the charming center of Liège, just 10 minutes from the hotel, or visit its conference center for business. Guests can organize your own conferences and seminars in one of the hotel’s versatile meeting rooms.Guests can sample excellent dishes in the trendy restaurant and enjoy their favorite beverage in the cozy bar. In the evenings, guests can retreat to their fully equipped room and have a good night’s sleep.
- The staff were extremely helpful when one of the rooms that we had booked smelled bad. They changed our room without quibbling. We enjoyed a very good meal in the hotel restaurant. The food was fresh and tasty. The staff were all extremely pleasant and helpful.
- The food was outstanding, both at breakfast and dinner. The room was comfortable and clean. But I must really recommend the reception staff, especially Francois. I was not feeling well at all and he helped me by calling a doctor for me, which required several calls, and making sure he would come see me that night. I am very grateful for his help and concern for my welfare.
- No problem, good reception at the desk, easy to have food at restaurant even late more than 21h00 , clean, silence, easy parking, close to the customer I had to visit, very nice breakfast, nice contact with employees
- The Hotel was very modern and looked new from the lobby to the rooms. It was also very close to the Highway so perfectly good for people on longer road trips.
- Staff were very efficient during this present climate.
ibis Liège Seraing
Located next to the Royal Golf Club Du Sart-Tilman in Boncelles, ibis Liège Seraing offers soundproof rooms with free WiFi, only a 12-minute drive from the city center of Liège.The rooms of ibis Liège Seraing are equipped with modern amenities such as air conditioning, a TV, a private bathroom, and a balcony.Every morning, ibis Liège Seraing serves an international breakfast. Guests can enjoy a large variety of international drinks and snacks at the 24/7 bar.Liège Seraing ibis is located in front of the Quick and the Carrefour Shopping Center. The Country Hall Ethias Liège is just 0.7 mi away. The University Hospital CHU, ULG University and the Science Park are 1.9 mi away.
- The staff were very nice, friendly and debonaire. The bed was very comfartable. The hotel is very close to several shopping centers. The breakfast was very delicious.
- Easy to access, good parking, clean and calm room, good quality bed, excellent bathroom, excellent breakfast, high quality wifi, nice and helpful staff.
- The staff was friendly and they speak English. The bathroom has heated floors!
- Room was big, A/C works, all good. Restaurants nearby are awesome.
- Exceptionally clean with very helpful staff. Couldnt fault the hotel
Aparthotel Domaine du Chateau de la Neuville
This Aparthotel offers 2 apartments in the Chateau de la Neuville castle, alongside the river Hoyoux. Both come with a kitchen, a spacious bathroom and a living room with flat-screen TV and a seating corner.Guests can make use of the kitchen equipped with microwave/oven, a tea / coffee maker and all the necessary kitchenware. They are decorated with bright colors, wooden flooring and large windows.Aparthotel Domaine du Chateau de la Neuville offers a continental breakfast including pastries, jam and sereals. Several restaurants are available in Huy, 2.5 mi away.Various castles and abbeys are located in the nearby area, Flone Abbey is 12 away and Château de Modave is 9.3 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wanze