Bright Mystic Valley
One of our top picks in Bright. Located in Bright, Bright Mystic Valley features a garden, outdoor pool, and seasonal outdoor pool. Beechworth is 31 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, and DVD player. All units include a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also featured, as well as a kettle. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The apartment features free WiFi.Bright Mystic Valley Holiday Units also includes a spa center and barbecue.
- The units have absolutely everything you can think of and more. So many thoughtful touches at the property.We loved everything, the robes in the bathroom, smart TVs, heated towel rack, huge shower. Everything was really clean. We loved our stay and will be back next year
- great location only a few minutes into town, staff was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area, the accommodation was very comfortable and quiet, it was a great place to stay for a much needed getaway
- The apartment was very comfortable and clean with luxurious items like plenty towels, a gown each, washing machine, toiletries. Loved the garden and peaceful atmosphere
- Location good, peaceful away from crowds easy to park no noise easy access
- Beautiful garden setting and a cosy, stylish suite
Set in Bright, Bright Velo offers a garden. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The nearest airport is Albury Airport, 66 mi from the hotel.
- location was excellent Tim the owner went out of his way to give us travel directions for the trip home
- Location was great. Upgrading is ongoing. Facilities.are clean, bed and linen all new and spotless.Owner extremely helpful.
- I like the style of the property and the furnishings. The verandah rooms are a great bonus. The Owner is a really nice, friendly person and very hospitable. Wish him great success.Central location is very convenient.
- Our host Tim was great, friendly and easy to chat with. Great location at the end of the Main Street of Bright. The bed was very comfortable and ensuite functional. Great price and looking forward to going back as Tim has some big renovations on the go.
- Great location and nice comfortable space to relax after a long hike.
Coach House Inn
Located in the heart of Bright, Coach House Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is provided.
- Perfect for a night before heading up the mountain
- Very comfortable bed! Great location in the center of Bright.
- Great location, really affordable, booked an hour before arriving, easy check in and check out, can walk to anything you need, across the road from the river, heaps of nice restaurants and bars near by, no complaints!
- Clean with a huge comfortable bed. In one of the main streets easy walking to The Brewery and shops.
- Location is fantastic in the heart of the town! Outdoor area was beautiful and clean and green. The room was well decorated and had everything we needed, plenty of clean towels.
Bright Motor Inn
Bright Motor Inn is offering accommodations in Bright. Each room at the 3-star inn has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to barbecue facilities and to a terrace. There’s an outdoor pool and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at the inn.The nearest airport is Albury Airport, 67 miles from Bright Motor Inn.
- A perfect location close to the centre of Bright. So I can walk to everything.
- Family room is a great size. Facilities and common garden area great. Perfect location. Kitchen very usable and full size fridge. Plenty of room for the kids to play in the lounge area.
- I loved that the Bright Motor Inn is so close to the centre of Bright.
- Friendly and accomodating staff. It was great to have cleaning products, cutlery and crockery supplied in a budget but very clean and wellmaintained motel room.
- Bright Motor Inn is located perfectly in beautiful Bright. Close to the water hole, main street, plenty of eateries and all within walking distance, and a 510 minutes casual walk as well. Plus the staff were great people and super friendly. Perfect hosts for a perfect holiday destination.
Alpine Valley Cottages
Each cottage at Alpine Valley Cottages features a double spa bath, a woodfire heater and a private patio with garden views. Located a 15-minute walk from the center of Bright along the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail.All air-conditioned cottages have laundry facilities and a full kitchen with dishwasher and an oven. Each has a dining setting, TV and DVD player. Complimentary WiFi is provided.
- A very homely chalet, with everything needed. Massive comfortable bed and spa. Will definitely be back.
- The cleanliness of the cottage was outstanding and only a short walk into the main area of Bright. Fireplace was excellent. The kitchen and bathroom were stocked well with utensils and basics olive oil, etc and plenty of cleaning equipment. Massive, comfy bed! Would definitely stay there again when next in Bright and highly recommend to anyone, all ages.
- The open fire was great. It was very clean and comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked with equipment, coffee and basics if required, although we ate out mostly.
- Units were lovely, spacious, well appointed and had everything we needed to chill out, relax and enjoy the outdoors. Loved the secure bike shed and tools for storing our mountain bikes during our stay. Located in a quiet back street away from the busy main street. We were well informed about the fires, but appreciated the excellent communication from the hosts to keep us updated and ensure our safety.
- Lovely villa which had everything my wife and I needed for a relaxing weekend away. The log fire was very romantic and warmed up a wet Saturday afternoon, rugged up, watching the flames, nice and cosy. Bed was comfortable and close to the town centre. I went for a walk down the rail trail and was surprised how quickly I got to the town centre. Bright is a lovely spot, very beautiful with all the trees and flowers. Highly recommended.
Ovens Valley Motor Inn
One of our top picks in Bright. Ovens Valley Motor Inn in Bright features a tennis court and barbecue facilities. The property has ski storage space, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The hotel has family rooms.At the hotel, rooms contain a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at Ovens Valley Motor Inn have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Bright, like hiking, skiing and cycling.The nearest airport is Albury Airport, 65 miles from Ovens Valley Motor Inn.
- facility was in good location and within walking distance to town.Friendly staff, good pool area, very clean room.unfortunately we had to evacuate due to surrounding Bush fire threats and only spent 1 night. The accommodation was happy to give us a refund. If there was anything we needed staff were happy to help!
- Location is little bit away from CBD but very quit and managable distance. Staff was very friendly and really helpful. Even we arrived later than 8 PM, she waited and assisted us.
- Friendly staff, extremely clean and very good COVID safe practices
- Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. Only too willing to please. Would highly recommend this place to others. Very quiet!
- Location great . Very basic no frills but warm clean and comfortable and quiet even when full
Adina Lodge Holiday Apartments
One of our top picks in Bright. Offering self-contained accommodations in a beautiful garden setting, Adina Lodge Holiday Apartments are located on the Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail. Guests enjoy a solar heated swimming pool, a BBQ area and a children’s playground. All accommodations includes a Smart TV with free Netflix access. Guests also enjoy free WiFi and free parking.Some apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. All rooms have a living area with leather lounges. A bathroom with a shower and hairdryer is standard in all apartments.The property is bicycle-friendly and offers free use of bicycles, secure storage areas, repair kits, cycle packages and information on bike trails. Bright Golf Club is a 10-minute walk away.Adina Lodge Holiday Apartments are 3 minutes’ walk from popular fly fishing spots along the Ovens River. The property is 6 minutes’ drive from Ringer Reef Winery and Mt Buffalo is 19 mi away.Guests can enjoy the beautiful canyon walk which runs beside the river or explore the area. There are restaurants and cafes within 15 minutes’ walk.
- Location was quiet and it was very clean. Great value for money.
- Fantastic hosts, so welcoming and helpful and only too happy to accommodate our needs/requests. Great play equipment for the kids and just brilliant that they have bikes to borrow free of charge. The kids loved it!
- Very pleasant stay. Away from the town that makes it great as well. Staff was great and coordinated well for our needs. Definitely recommending anyone going to Bright.
- Loved everything about the property, very family friendly , trampoline , swing set , bikes , table tennis , play equipment…. would highly recommend for families , units are nice and clean and comfortable and spacious, very quite as well
- It was clean and had what was needed for a nights stay.
Alpine Park Riverside Cottages
Offering free Wi-Fi and a children’s playground, Alpine Park Riverside Cottages are set alongside the Ovens River. All accommodations features a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The property is 1.9 mi from Porepunkah and 5.6 mi from Bright.All accommodations offers river, garden or mountain views. A refrigerator, microwave and a sofa are standard in all cottages and suites. Some also offer a fully equipped kitchen and air conditioning.Guests can enjoy an outdoor meal in the BBQ area or just relax in the lovely gardens by the river. The property is home to several species of native birds.Alpine Park Cottages are within 40 minutes’ drive of the Milawa gourmet food and wine region and historic Beechworth. Mt. Buffalo is 18 mi away.
- Very beautiful, quiet at night and great owners with lovely well kept room
- The location is fantastic, situated right on the bank of the Ovens River. The place is very clean and has everything a single or a couple would need for a selfcatered stay. Listening to the river at night was wonderful.
- Communications with the hosts were very good and the response prompt. They were extremely helpful, waited for our delayed arrival and made sure we were well accommodated, made great local dinner suggestion.
- The property is located in large grounds, very well maintained with provision for BBQs and ideal for out door living especially for families. Picturesque on the banks of the Ovens River.
- I just loved the serenity and the small personal touches to the cottage ,I would recommend staying here to anyone
Mountain View Holiday Retreat
Mountain View Holiday Retreat is located in Harrietville in North East Victoria at the base of Mt Hotham Alpine Resort. Free private parking is available.The retreat offers a range of rooms catering for twin shares or large groups. All rooms include a private private bathroom, TV and continental breakfast.Mountain bike hire is available on-site and ski equipment hire is available next door.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing.
- We liked the kitchen facilities, large lounge With fireplace for the kids to play games and friendly Owner Fiona who was helpful and full of ideas. No breakfast provided unfortunately but kitchen facilities were adequate to make our own. We also enjoyed getting to know the other families staying at the lodge style accommodation. Rooms are a bit old but the grounds are nicely maintained.
- Sheets, linen and towels were all clean and fluffy. Shared lounge area was tidy. Owner was lovely and accommodating.
- We got stuck up at Mt Hotham when the road was closed and couldnt get back to this accomodation overnight. The lovely Fiona looked after us so well, and helped with the stress of the situation. I cannot express enough, how wonderful the staff were at looking after the people that stay here. Thank you so much! Also, the beds were super comfy!
- Its very close to Mt. Hotham and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. All we need were provided.
- Staff were very friendly, helpful and went out of their way to make out stay enjoyable . Comfortable beds. Clean rooms. Good heating in the room.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Wandiligong