Torremirona Relais Hotel Golf & Spa
Torremirona Relais Hotel Golf & Spa is set in the heart of Costa Brava, surrounded by nature and next to Torremirona Golf Resort in Navata. It features a spa, 2 swimming pools and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Each of the rooms at the Torremirona has either a balcony or terrace, and some offer views of the resort golf course. All spacious rooms have traditional, attractive décor and a TV.El Racó del Canigó Restaurant serves a range of local and traditional cuisine with avant-garde tendencias. Guests can also enjoy a drink or some tapas, snacks and sandwiches in the Golfer’s Bar.The Spa Dubhé offers a range of treatments and comes with a hot tub, sauna, hamman, showers and a relaxation area, upon request.The hotel is ideally located for a number of outdoor activities, including golf, mountain biking and hiking. The hotel also offers an outside swimming pool, a 18-hole golf course and sports center.Both the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà and the Cap de Creus National Park are less than an hours’ drive from the hotel. Figueres is located 5.6 mi away. Girona Airport is 40 min drive from the hotel.
- The breakfast was excellent. They also have a half board option where you can have a three course dinner. The chef was EXCELLENT! The setting is beautiful and the location was excellent for exploring both inland medieval villages and the coast.
- We had an amazing totally relaxing experience here. It’s a Beautiful location with breathtaking views on the mountains, perfect service and everything is very well maintained. Especially suited for couples. Probably also the best money value ratio I’ve experienced so far. Will definitely come back.
- It was a lovely stop over in our journey. Lovely staff, very nice dinner and breakfast and the room size and quietness was superb!
- Very clean hotel, comfortable rooms. Beautiful views!
- Nice staff. Comfortable beds. Tranquility. Clean and tidy. Restaurant views.
Santuari de la Mare de Déu de la Salut de Terrades
The Mare de Déu de la Salut de Terrades Sancturary features a chapel, extensive gardens and a traditional Catalan restaurant. It is located in the village of Terrades, a 15-minute drive from Figueres.Each bright room at Santuari de la Mare de Déu de la Salut has views of the chapel or the surrounding hills. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The Santuari’s restaurant offers creative versions of characteristic regional cuisine. Specialties include roast shoulder of lamb, autumn rice with wild mushrooms and chestnuts and homemade desserts.Santuari de la Mare de Déu de la Salut de Terrades offers free on-site parking. You can also hire a bicycle on-site. Boadella Reservoir is just 6.2 mi away, while the beaches of the Costa Brava are a 30-minute drive away.
- The two-room apartment was spacious and clean. The view was beautiful. Very quiet location. The restaurant served dinner and was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The hikes around and the view of the beautiful lake.
The evening receptionist took us to an amazing little town we wouldn’t have stopped at and had some pizza.
Everyone was very accommodating and patienct with our language.
Perfect for anyone who likes a good walk or view before a good sleep
- Great area away from the cities and near hiking trails. Very friendly staff.
- Amazing chef:) great location and such a unique place to be
- Everything, the views, food in close by restaurants reallly good, comfy beds.
Sercotel Hotel President
Sercotel President Hotel is located in Figueres center. This well-equipped hotel is only 1,650 feet from the famous Dalí Museum in Figueres and 1,000 feet from Rambla de Figueres, where bars, restaurants and shops can be found. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms at the hotel are air conditioned and soundproofed. They have a flat-screen TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar on site where guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast. There is a 24-hour reception.Sercotel President Hotel also has a room available for meetings, events or presentations that is equipped with a screen and a projector.
Good location. Good underground and secure parking.
Very good and tasty meals.
very friendly professional staff at front desk, very helpful in verifying our rental car arrangements and map directions
very nice comfy bed
many restaurants within walking distance 3 to 5 or 10minutes walk from the hotel
hotel is just 15 or 18mins away walk to Dali museum,
- Staff very friendly, location good and the room very nice
- Fun decor, nice size room, comfortable beds. Parking garage in basement, not a lot of spaces though. Less than 10 minutes walk to the Dali Museum.
- Having stayed at the hotel before we knew what to expect. Very helpful reception staff,the room was excellent and we got the room we asked for.
- Good location. Good underground and secure parking.
Apartahotel Suites Vila Birdie
One of our top picks in Navata.Suite Hotel “Vila Birdie” is located within the extensive TorreMorina Golf and Spa Resort in the heart of Emporda nestled between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean Sea.The accommodations consists of suite-style apartments with terraces or private gardens. Guests here can also enjoy the services and facilities, like the bar and restaurant, at the hotel located within the same resort.The exclusive golf club, designed and looked after down to the last detail, features an 18-hole championship course (par 72). The course grounds encompass pretty lakes, wide lawns and breathtaking views.For an additional cost, you can enjoy a spa water circuit at the fitness and spa center, or try one of the holistic health and beauty treatments on offer.
- The facilities of the apartment and the swimming pool near them. Having the Hotel and the Spa so close made it even more comfortable as we used those facilities quite a lot during the 3 weeks we stayed there
- The facilities, the staff, the restaurant Canigo (excellent staff and excellent food), the Golf (Very good Steve Coll Golf Academy, a golf master), the Firtness and Sports club at 400 meters from the hotel, all good.
- The apartments are ideal for a week’s stay on an extremely pleasant golf resort which is approximately 25 minutes away from the popular coastal resorts.
- Comfort and spaciousness of accommodation, proximity to golf course, good restaurant and well maintained resort.
Everything was brilliant. From peace and quiet to swimming pool and surroundings. If you travel on motorbike I highly recommend to stop there to relax you will be surprised what they have to offer and how relaxing this place is after long drive from Scotland thru France to Spain.
We would like say – Big Thank You to the whole Staff. They are very very helpful.
I see some previous comments about long wait in reception queue. I give you bit advice – Look around you they have plenty sofas to relax they have bar to get something to drink while wait don’t spend your time in queue just take a sit get a beer and relax they see you they will ask call you.
Hotel Empordà is a family-run hotel is in Figueres, just a 10-minute walk from the Dalí Museum. The hotel offers free WiFi, free outdoor parking and paid indoor parking.Rooms at Hotel Empordà have air conditioning and smart hardwood floors. They include a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen TV with radio. There are free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Serving traditional cuisine and offering an extensive wine list, Hotel Empordà offers a gourmet restaurant, el Motel. In summer drinks and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace.The Costa Brava’s beautiful beaches are just 11 mi from Hotel Empordà. The Roman ruins of Empuries are a 30-minute drive away.
We didn’t expect to find such a gem in Figures. We went there to celebrate master Dali and we found a place where everybody (reception, restaurant, housekeeping) treat you with so much care! Thank you!
Older but, very well maintained hotel with great food! Super dog friendly as well! 🐶
- All, but in especial to experience again a great chef going about his business with expertise, knowledge and humility.
- Location was really close to the city center and the Dalí Museum.
- The hotel is located a bit in the outskirts of Figueres; the rooms are nicely appointed and my bathroom was on the small side. The room was comfortable, though. The staff was fantastic and the breakfast excellent. All in all, a great stay.
- Comfortable hotel, Gourmet ($$$$) restaurant in the lobby. Pleasant 1k walk to downtown Figueres and the Dali Museum.
- We didn’t expect to find such a gem in Figures. We went there to celebrate master Dali and we found a place where everybody (reception, restaurant, housekeeping) treat you with so much care! Thank you!
One of our top picks in Figueres.The Hotel Pirineos is located in the center of Figueres, a short walk from the Dalí Museum. The rooms have 26-inch LCD TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel Pirineos are modern and spacious. They all have hardwood floors, minibar and large windows. Some rooms have views of the city. Children under 12 stay for free when using existing bedding.The hotel’s El Pelegri restaurant serves buffet breakfast and typical meals from the Empordà region. There is also a 24-hour reception and baggage storage.The Pirineos is surrounded by shops. Other nearby attractions include the Empordà Museum and Figueres’s Toy Museum.The beaches of the Costa Brava are less than 12 miles away and the Girona Airport is about 30 miles away. Private on site parking is available upon request.
- A great hotel in this interesting town. The room was spacious & spotless & the breakfast had many choices. Highly recommend
- The friendly staff who easily dealt with our English, the spacious room with a huge bed, refrigerator, fabulous breakfast, great restaurant, easily controlled and effective air conditioning, very quiet, beautiful art and sculptures scattered throughout the hotel making one feel you are in an art gallery. Parking across the street. A great place.
- Perfectly clean and comfortable. Excellent staff. Beautiful decor. Priced well.
- Valet parking, friendly and efficient staff, spacious and spotless clean rooms.
- Location,nice room size , Comfortable. excellent value
Duran Hotel & Restaurant
One of our top picks in Figueres.Duran Hotel & Restaurant is located just 350 feet from the Salvador Dalí Museum in Figueres. It features modern, comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The rooms at the Hotel Duran feature parquet floors and light wood furniture. They are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant, once frequented by Dalí himself, serves typical food from the Empordà region of Catalunya. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Perelada Golf Course is a 15-minute drive from the Duran. You can drive to the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve in around 45 minutes.
- Good location. Close to the Dalí museum. Room is comfortable, bathroom is decent sized. Has a private parking garage, which is a plus (even with €15 a day) as it seems hard to find free street parking.
- Hotel Duran is a wonderful hotel in Figueres. It was a popular hangout for Dali, and has many artworks by him. The restaurant is also excellent. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. The hotel is located about 30 meters from the main square, and most things of interest in the town are in easy walking distance. The taxi stand is about 50 meters from the front door of the hotel. Excellent location.
- We used the on site restaurant for a fantastic lunch. Elegant, first class, from soup to nuts with excellent wait staff. Good value.
We stayed just one night. The room was very good. The staff was helping and very friendly. Parking costs 20 Euro per night.
It was good for us for one night stat. The town is very nice, and it’s close, 5 min walking distance from the Dalí museum.
- Great breakfast buffet, very comfortable and convenient to town.
Hotel Restaurant Travé
Set 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Figueres, Hotel Trave offers a swimming pool, free WiFi, free parking, and a traditional Catalan restaurant and Tapas Bar.All rooms are air-conditioned, and some have private terraces.The Trave Hotel has a lounge with TV and a games room. The hotel also has a tour desk to help plan visits in the Girona and Costa Brava region.The Hotel Trave’s restaurant offers authentic dishes from the Girona region using seasonal, local produce. It also has a large wine list with a great selection of Spanish wines.The Dalí Theater-Museum is 15 minutes’ walk away, while the AVE/TGV Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. The city of Girona is about 22 mi away.
- The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is located in a quiet area.
Good size and clean rooms, quiet area and location between TGV Figueras Viilfrance and city of you don’t mind to walk, take taxi! I didn’t have heavy luggage.!
I’ve stayed previously when visiting Figueras, But what made me return is the owners and staff take pride in running a good standard 3*hotel, helpful and very clean and comfortable in all areas, Staff make the stay ! it’s that that simple 👏👏👏
(amazing collection of different souvenirs in cabinets) 🤔
- Nice hotel, friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and the buffet breakfast (not included) was very good. A 20 minute walk to the Dali museum.
- An ideal stopover location, well managed business type hotel with convenient parking in the street
- we were upgraded to a nice suite with 3 rooms that was so helpful
Ibis Styles Figueres Ronda
One of our best sellers in Figueres! Located in Figueres, a 17-minute walk from Dalí Museum, Ibis Styles Figueres Ronda provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Ibis Styles Figueres Ronda has a terrace.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location in a modern hotel, with friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was very good.
The position of the potel was good enough to go and feel Figueres.
Pretty close to the castle (in my opinion is a fortress).
They have good rooms, very clean, spacous, and cozy.
Bathroom was great, space enough for everybody with everything you in it.
Restaurant: a very well balanced cuisine and tasty food and very friendly, warm and knowledgeable waiters.
Conclusion: a very good 3 star hotel and i recommend it
- Very nice room, great restaurant, good breakfast!!!!
- Price, very good breakfast, location and free parking
- It was a very nice hotel. The staff were also very helpful
Mas Falgarona Hotel Boutique & SPA
Set on the outskirts of Avinyonet de Puigventós, Mas Falgarona offers free Wi-Fi and features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The hotel is 4.3 mi from Figueres.The hotel’s restaurant La Falgarona serves Mediterranean food and special-diet menus can be prepared, including vegetarian and gluten-free. A bar and room service are also available.Featuring exposed wooden beams, the spacious rooms offer plenty of natural light. Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a seating area, satellite TV and radio. The bathroom includes free toiletries and hairdryer.The Dalí Museum is a 12-minute drive from Mas Falgarona. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 mi away.
- Everything, it is a dream! The tranquil setting and its excellent restaurant. The staff is lovely.
- The location is close enough to Figueres and Girona as well as the Costa Brava, but in its own world, so peaceful and beautiful. The accommodations are clean, comfortable, and beautifully arranged. We ended up enjoying both of our dinners there, in an intimate setting with delicious offerings. The breakfast was equally well presented with a variety of foods. The staff were welcoming and gracious. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Mas Falgarona is an absolute gem in the countryside very near Figueres. We stayed here because we wanted to see the Dali Museum the next day, which we were able to reach in 15 minutes. The property is lovely and restful, with a beautiful swimming pool. The room was large and well-appointed and comfortable. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was really excellent. All of this was very fairly priced for the quality of the food and services.
- Amazing retreat in the countryside. Quaint design yet very spacious and comfortable. The restaurant was very attentive and offered delicious food using local ingredients. We felt totally pampered and relaxed!
- Everything is great. Location ideal for peace and nature whilst being close to many interesting places. Beautiful and clean rooms, and an excellent restaurant. Breakfast service is superb. Really we had a wonderful stay!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Vilanant