Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village, an Ascend Resort
Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village, an Ascend Resort is 3 mi from Sugar Mountain. It features an indoor pool, mini golf, and multiple sport courts. Spacious guest accommodations includes full kitchens and free basic WiFi.Every guestroom features a living room with a sofa bed, cable TV with DVD player, and in-unit laundry facilities. A spa bath is included in the master bathroom.Blue Ridge Village offers guests multiple on-site amenities, including paddle boat rentals, a stocked trout pond, and free equipment rentals for tennis, basketball, and mini golf. A children’s playground and a picnic area with barbecue grills are also available.This resort is just 3.8 k from Sugar Mountain Golf Club. Grandfather Mountain is about a 10-minute drive, and Tanger Outlets on the Parkway is about a 30-minute drive away.
- I think once we got through a few hang ups in the beginning it was great. Staff was always pleasant and took care of requests very quickly. View could be a little better but not something they can control. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and would go back
- Staff was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. Large tub was fantastic. Suite felt like home. Easily could have stayed for weeks. Plan on staying again.
- The staff are friendly and helpful. The facility offers lots to do in an excellent location. Everything you need for a great relaxing experience is provided.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. The location was perfect for the activities we had planned during our stay. The accommodations were great and floor plan was perfect for us and our two kids.
- The property was very nice and they had plenty to do there for kids and adults. Beautiful property.
Inn at Crestwood
Offering an indoor pool and an a la carte restaurant, this inn is located in Boone, North Carolina. Free WiFi and free breakfast are provided.A cable TV, telephone, and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Inn at Crestwood. Select rooms feature a refrigerator.A pool and wellness center is on site at Inn at Crestwood. Guests can enjoy access to a tennis court and a fitness center as well. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Grandfather Vineyard and Winery is 14 minutes’ drive from this inn. Guests will be 4.3 mi from Blowing Rock Art and History Museum.
- We stayed in the Grand Father suit and cant wait to come back and stay in the same room. We loved it.
- This place was excellent as soon as we got to the front desk, Miranda was so sweet and helpful and got everything we needed right away. After getting settled we went to check out the amenities and checked out the backyard and the spa. It was absolutely fantastic, perfect, and beautiful. The lights were wonderful and the view was breathtaking.
- Had a great terrace to watch sunsets! They could have sold drinks and food and made a fortune just on that.
- The rooms were updated from the photos online, this was a nice surprise. The staff was very helpful and the views were exceptional.
- Location and grounds were nice! The staff was very friendly and helpful! The Blue Ridge Parkway was close!
Best Western Mountain Lodge At Banner Elk
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is 5 mi from the Sugar Mountain Ski and Golf Resort. Facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and free WiFi.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave are provided as well. Select rooms feature a sofa bed and spa bath.Laundry facilities and barbecue facilities are available for the guests of Banner Elk Best Western Plus Mountain Lodge. A 24-hour reception and a business center are offered.Elk River Club and Golf Course is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Grandfather Mountain, a nature preserve with hiking and walking trails, is less than 9.9 mi away.
- The ease of checking in, the friendliest of the front desk clerk. We also asked for extra pillows and they brought them right away. We would definitely stay here again.
- Clean, comfortable room, friendly front desk staff and location near hiking along Blue Ridge parkway
- This hotel was exceptionally clean had great extras in the room.
- You did your best with the situation we have. Breakfast bags were good. We understand.
- The staff did a good job communicating and executing COVID19 safety procedures.
Comfort Suites Boone – University Area
Comfort Suites Boone – University Area is conveniently located off Highway 105, within walking distance from Appalachian State University. This Boone, NC hotel is near many area attractions, including Grandfather Mountain, Tweetsie Railroad, Blowing Rock and Blue Ridge Parkway.Boone, North Carolina is the perfect place to stay when planning an escape to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Four ski resorts are located in the area. This hotel’s resort location gives visitors easy access to unique restaurants, numerous antique stores and several specialty shops.
Superior full-service amenities and features include free weekday newspaper, free local calls, free coffee in the lobby, high-speed Internet access.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast. Guests of this Boone, NC hotel will also enjoy the fitness center and one of the area’s largest indoor heated pools. Business travelers are invited to use the copy and fax machines.This all-suite hotel offers fully-equipped rooms with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, sofa sleepers, video players, irons and ironing boards. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Some suites feature whirlpool bathtubs.
A laundry facility is located on the property for guest convenience.
- fine breakfast under circumstances of the pandemic. liked frig and microwave in room, liked sitting couch away from bed.
- Night clerk is very nice. Has excellent customer service skills.
- We love to stay here, very convenient location, friendly staff , comfortable beds room and very clean.
- Breakfast was delicious. The room was big. Good location. Amazing pool. The kids loved it! Funnnnnny shower!
- Because of Covid 19 breakfast was limited. Facility pool was nice.
Super 8 by Wyndham Boone NC
Super 8 by Wyndham Boone NC is located in South Boone. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free WiFi access. Foggy Mountain Gem Mine is just 2 mi away.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Super 8 by Wyndham Boone NC. A cable TV, ironing facilities, and a work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom is complete with towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries.A business center is accessible to guests at the Super 8 by Wyndham Boone NC. A 24-hour reception and free parking are available for added guest convenience.Appalachian State University is 1.6 mi away from this motel. Guests will be 5 minutes’ drive from Horn in the West revolutionary drama theater.
- Nice hotel for the best price you can find in Boone, great location.
- Upset, we were paying cash,,they wanted a 100 deposit
- door magnet to hold door while bringing in luggagelarge bathroom with excellent lightingfloor length mirror.even temperature
- I had to leave one day early, and the front staff was very helpful and accommodating.
- The staff was so nice. Patrick was great! The room was large, very comfortable and clean. The bonus was a to go bag with a muffinGood location The only reason I didnt say excellent is some aspects of the facility are showing their age, but that was in no way a deterrent to completely enjoying my stay.
La Quinta by Wyndham Boone
One of our best sellers in Boone! Offering a view of the Appalachian Mountains, this hotel is less than 1 mi from Appalachian State University. A hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, and free WiFi are featured. A buffet breakfast is included for all guests at Boone La Quinta Inn & Suites.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave are provided as well. Select room feature a furnished seating area.Guests needing to get in a quick workout will enjoy the on site fitness center. A business center is provided onsite.Sugar Mountain Ski Resort is 12 mi from this hotel. The Holmes Convocation Center is 2 minutes’ drive away.
- The pool facility was great, unfortunately with the virus you are only allowed 1 hour that must be reserved.
- Our room was so nice and roomy. Loved the fireplace and hot tub. The breakfast was nice.
- The room was a good size with a sofa to sit on. The bed was comfortable.
- Very nice and clean pet friendly hotel close to downtown
- Lovely room and very clean. Staff was very helpful and breckfast was good.
4 Seasons at Beech Mountain
One of our top picks in Beech Mountain. In North Carolina, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. A kitchenette is available in each room.Guests can prepare homemade meals using the provided microwave, stove, and refrigerator. A cable TV is also available in each room at 4 Seasons at Beech Mountain.A game room with a pool table is on site at Beech Mountain’s 4 Seasons. A picnic area and fitness center are also provided.Downtown Beech Mountain is just 2.6 miles away. Guests at the property are 12.5 miles from the Tennessee-North Carolina border.
- I like the cleanliness and attention to detail. Its dated with old fashion keys and such but the staff maintains it really well. Plenty of room to park close to your room, at least while we were there.
- it had enough space for our family and the kitchen was great.
- Location was fantastic. The room was great, room 320, great views and very quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Nice kitchen area. I tried uploading the panoramic i took of the room but it wont. It was a really nice clean dated suite. The charm is wonderful!
- I like the quietness and the staff did not bother you. Staff goes over the top to make you feel at home.
- It was an older property but close to Restaurants,Excellent view of the ski slopes which they do Mt Biking in in Summer,or just take a chair lift ride,like we did,Deer right on the property,The management was very accommodating,Gave is Early Check In,No air conditioning,but didnt need it even in August,Box fan in Windows,Love the End unit with 2 decks,upstairs,and down,2 full baths,kitchen,2 TVs, Would highly Recommend this place!!!!!
Klonteska Condominiums By VCI Real Estate Services
One of our top picks in Beech Mountain. near Town Hall & 900 feet from top of slopes, 1.5 mi from entrance to Ski Beech
washer and dryer
- The view from our deck was absolutely breathtaking! The condo was very accommodating for all 6 of us. The beds and linens were super comfy as well. Everything you need in the kitchen to cook. We loved the big tub in the master bath and the sliding doors in the master bedroom. Oh, and the fireplace was a real treat!!
- Didnt have breakfast but everything was beautiful….The condo had everything I needed. I will be back and I will tell my friends.
- Awesome mountain view, very peaceful. The condo was so clean and everything you needed was there and then some. Would and have recommended to friends since my return.
- We loved this condo it was very clean with the exception of the rugs could use washing in the bathrooms and the location was perfect. We come to Beech Mountain often and would try another condo here in the future.
- I loved to view from the balcony and the location.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC
Located in Boone, North Carolina, this hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC. A cable TV and private bathroom can also be enjoyed.Guests can make use of the 24-hour reception. The property offers vending machines and free parking.Appalachian State University is 1.3 mi away. Guests will be 8 minutes’ drive from Tweetsie Railroad.
- Slept the best in a long time bed was fantastic. Cleanliness was ok phone was dirty and didnt work but other than that, everything ok.
- We checked in late and the attendant gave us a upgrade to a suite. Very friendly and clean.
- It is in a great location. Minutes from DT Boone and easy access to the highway when we went to West Jefferson. The Grab and go breakfast was ok for the times we are in right now. Would have liked more than cranberry juice though. Only one morning was there something else.
- We had a great experience. The location was perfect for us, the room was clean and the staff were very friendly. We would definitely stay here again.
- Cleaniness of the property and rooms. Friendly staff and great customer service.
Cliff Dwellers Inn
This Bowling Rock inn offers a mountain view and is located south of the Blue Ridge Parkway scenic highway. Features include free WiFi and a cable TV in each room.An iPod dock and a seating area are standard in every room at this North Carolina Cliff Dwellers Inn. Select rooms on the 2nd and 3rd levels have a mountain or lake view. Some rooms on the 1st floor have a partial view. One of the 3rd-floor rooms does not offer a view but includes a patio and spa bath.Guests can enjoy a garden view from the terrace and a shared lounge. Cliff Dwellers Inn offers on-site parking as well.In addition to skiing, cycling, and hiking, guests can visit Chetola Lake 2 minutes’ drive away. Appalachian Ski Mountain is 3.1 mi from the property.
- The view was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful
- Staff friendly and helpful. Room was spotless and beds were comfortable. Some of the other reviews said they didnt expect it to be so rustic or old but the place was very clean and honestly for being older it was kept painted. I would definitely stay here again.
- Extra large room, stocked well, very clean, tastefully updated. Easy check in, polite and professional staff. Checked in for an extra night without any problems. Would stay with Cliff Dwellers again.
- Easy access to the room. Nice television access. Room had a great view.
- View was great! Staff very attentive! Room was clean and bed comfortable!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Valle Crucis