Zolota Gora Hotel-Rancho
Located in the Carpathian Forest, Zolota Gora Hotel-Rancho is a 15-minute drive from Uzhgorodskiy Train Station. It offers 2 Russian bathhouses, a games room and 2 restaurants, serving traditional European and Transcarpathian cuisine.The Zolota Gora hotel-rancho welcomes guests with classic-style rooms, all featuring a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Some include a balcony with scenic woodland views.Spa facilities include a sauna, thermal pools and massage service that can be enjoyed at an extra charge. Visitors enjoy a billiard table and table tennis.Breakfast is served in the restaurant, which features an elegant wooden interior. Drinks can be enjoyed at the hotel bar. Room service is available.The historic Uzhgorod Castle is 1.2 mi away. Ideal for hiking and skiing, the Carpathian ski slopes are an hour’s drive away and the Slovak border can be reached in 7.5 mi.
- Excellent place with great forest around the hotel, peaceful atmosphere, animals, good cuisine and comfortable and clean rooms.
- Deers, sheep, nature, restaurant food was tasty and value for money
- Quietnes….pool..nature…new facility…Perfec..and cheap
- The breakfast is ok but it is the same every day. The outside is full of green. Good place for children. There is also a place with sheeps and dares within this resort. But for sure the main advantage are the pools inside and outside wiith thermal water available.
- . , . . . . . . , !
Old Continent Hotel
One of our top picks in Uzhhorod. Old Continent Hotel is located in the heart of Uzhhorod city center, facing the Sandor Petofi Square. Uzhhorod Train Station and Uzhhorod Bus Station are located a 20-minute drive from the property. It features private secured parking. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Old Continent Hotel offers classical-style rooms as well as art deco-style rooms, that feature an air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a mini-bar. Some units overlook the River Uzh and the Uzhhorod old town. Bathrooms include toiletries and a hair dryer.A’la carte breakfast is served on the terrace during summer while served inside the restaurant during winter. The award-winning Old Continent restaurant offers European and Transcarpathian cuisine.The on-site Aqua Aesthetic spa includes steam room, hot tub, pool and rain shower. Guests can also enjoy the Old Continent boutique shopUzhhorod Castle, Uzhgorod Holy Cross Cathedral, Zakarpattia Museum of Folk Architecture and Life as well as Philharmonic Orchestra Concert Hall are just a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Every time we stay here, it is just an amazing experience. Service is above and beyond.
- Very nice staff, great breakfast and location my family and I were very pleased! The only thing that I would probably like to add to the room is the shower cabin in the bathroom.
- The Old Continent is a gem. The hotel is in a perfect location for exploring Uzhgorod. It is clean and quiet, with a friendly, multi lingual staff. I only wish we could have stayed longer
- Great Service, Great Location and Very clean facility.
- Everything is great, whenever we go to Uzghorod, this is the place where we always go. Clean, nice, great gym, amazing food. And also great great stuff.
This modern hotel offers great views of the surrounding Carpathian Mountains and includes a large restaurant on site. Hotel Uzhgorod provides free WiFi access in all rooms.The air conditioned rooms feature a mini-bar as well as a desk and TV. The private bathroom in each comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Further services at the hotel include a 24-hour front desk, terrace and a bar.Dishes from the region are served on site and guests will find a few bars and restaurants within a 10-minutes’ walking distance.Centrally located on the southern bank of the Uzh River, the surrounding area features various business and cultural sites. The scenic Uzhorod Сastle and Museum of Regional History are also located just 1.2 mi away.The property offers free parking on site.
- Its a big hotel at the great location, very clean, big rooms with a nice balcony view of a river. Full mini bar, clean sheets, hot water shower. Highly recommend.
- Super location next to the river. Good welcome from the receptionist. OK breakfast. Good mattresses.
- Breakfast was good. Location was good. Price was incredible
- 10/10 for sure near city center, polite staff
- An excellent hotel. Location is perfect, staff is very polite and helpful, strong wifi, a very good breakfast with a wide choice of meals.
Boutique Hotel Villa P
One of our top picks in Uzhhorod. Located in a historical villa, this property is set just 150 feet from the Uzhgorod Castle and offers a wine cellar with tasting sessions. Free parking, free WiFi and a 24-hour reception are featured at Boutique Hotel Villa P.The bright, air-conditioned rooms offer warm-colored interiors and classic-style décor. All rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.The on-site restaurant serves continental breakfast every morning. You can have a set meal dinner with a preliminary order.The Uzh River is a 2-minute walk from the hotel.Uzhgorod Central Train Station is 1.2 mi from Boutique Hotel Villa P, and Uzhgorod Airport is 1.9 mi away.
- location is great, near castle, calm place, free parking inside, high quality furniture
- Amazing location in the city center with a beautiful garden terrace for breakfasts.
- The staff was friendly and very accomodating they made our stay delightful.
- Excellent location, close to the city center which in spring is absolutely lovely. The free and secure parking and the large room. Just in case if you decide to stay there, have a dinner at Kuchna restaurant. We had the best mushroom soup ever and one of the best dorade fillet and filet steak. Rare of course
- The best hotel in the most wonderful district of Uzhgorod. Hope to visit it again and again. Amazing, silent and relaxing. Strongly recommended!
Hotel Antonio is located in Uzhhorod and features a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free parking and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Antonio.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Uzhhorod, like hiking.Mukacheve is 25 mi from Hotel Antonio, while Michalovce is 25 mi from the property.
- Comfortable and clean room. There are a restaurant and supermarket on the first floor. I like it! I will stay here next time
- Great rooms, exceptionally clean and great value. Fantastic dinner and kids menu. Great bakery. Fantastic views from the rooms. Very attentive management and quick response times for any issues encountered. Most recommended in Uzhgorod
- We lke the general conditions of the hotel because it is a new hotel with all new in it. Good comfortable and not tred furniture, new towels, shit, pillows etc. Just the was a problem with shower hanging it was falling down and needed to keep it manually. In the room was a coffee machine with Lavazza coffee capsules but at the end we got to know that they charge extra money for tea and coffee.Breakfast s not included and we didnt try it. I checked price and to eat more tasty varable and cheaper s possible at the other places on the same street 400600 meters from hotel to the centre side.Staff s very friendly. In December during our staying was not frost outsde and n the room was quite hot.After all would come back to here again.
- Sparked clean! Smart design of the room, comfort and pleasant place to stay.
- Stuff was very helpful, location, free private parking, good and cozy restaurant on the first floor.
This hotel lies in the historic center of Uzhgorod, just a 10-minute walk from the Uzhhorod Castle. A sauna, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk are featured at Atlant Hotel.The bright, warmly decorated rooms of this hotel offer classic-style interiors. Every room includes a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.European breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s cafe. A variety of bars and restaurants can be found within a 2-minute walk from the hotel.A bus stop on Koryatovicha Square is just 150 feet from Atlant Hotel. Uzhgorod Central Train Station is 1.2 mi away, and Uzhgorod Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel.
- Great location and a fair price, even including breakfast couldnt try as I was leaving early morning
- Perfect location. Clean and comfortable room. Helpful staff. There is central a/c, which may not be environmentally friendly but which was turned on at a very reasonable level and made the room very pleasant despite the scorching heat outside.
- Great location. Very clean and comfortable. Staff are very friendly.Breakfast and service peoples are amazing.Ill recommend this Hotel to my friends.
- Wonderful ladies in restaurant. Desk personnel spoke english which was helpful. Great location.
- Good location near city center, clean room and very tasty breakfast
Emigrand Art Hotel
One of our best sellers in Uzhhorod! Emigrand Art Hotel is offering accommodations in Uzhhorod. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Emigrand Art Hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms include a balcony.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Mukacheve is 26 miles from Emigrand Art Hotel, while Michalovce is 24 miles away.
- Reception staff spoke English and were friendly. Our rooms were clean, spacious, and climate controls worked well. Very good value! We made a request to have our rooms made up before noon because of a photo shoot scheduled for 100 pm in them, and even though staff indicated they could not guarantee they could do it they did indeed make it happen.
- Loved the red doors to the bathroom and the radio lamp which created the perfect rest atmosphere.
- Brand new, stylish, clean and well equipped. Excellent Wifi, breakfast, room furniture and even the food in the restaurant is extra yummy D
- We spent one night there. It is clean and stylish hotel right near the sports center. You can watch tennis right from you window. It is located in a quiet place with public parking near the entrance. You have 4 types of breakfast to choose. Uzhhororods breakfast was good but Israeli breakfast could be better. You can turn on the great music from 60s in a sound system that looks like old radio receiver. Please create a playlist to share on Spotify!
- The room very was nice and clean. The staff was very helpful receptionist ordered taxi for us the hostel is quite far from main bus station but the city centrum is near by foot. The breakfast is served and you can choose from 4 types of breakfast.
One of our top picks in Uzhhorod. Located in the historic center of Uzhgorod, U Anity features free Wi-Fi throughout. Guests can relax in the sauna and have a drink at the bar.With air conditioning, rooms all come with a satellite TV and some have a balcony. Each has a private bathroom.Uzhhorod Castle is a10-minute walk from U Anity. Uzhgorod Central Train Station is 1.2 mi away, and Uzhgorod Airport is 1.9 mi from the hotel.
- Big rooms. Comfort parking in the backyard. Nearby historical center.
- Excellent big apartments, with all furniture and air conditioning, big jacuzzi bath tub, all new and clean, even minibar was present
- The location is great, there are comfort rooms with good bathroom and clean towels. Very friendly girl is working in reception, also the parrot Eduard is amazing
- Close to the city center, all can be reached on foot.
- The girl at the reception desk was very helpful and friendly, the hotel was located a quick 10 minute walk to the center making it very convenient for sightseeing and eating.
One of our best sellers in Uzhhorod! Ungweiser is a 5-minute walk away from the center of Uzhgorod and from linden alley with synagogues. Petofi Sandor are a 3-minute walk away.The modern rooms have under-floor heating, air-conditioning and flat-screen TVs. Furniture is made of natural wood. Private bathrooms come with a shower.There is a brewery in the restaurant that serves 4 copyright beers and dishes of European and Trans Carpathian cuisine. Each guest receives a 10% discount for beer. There is a pub in the area too, that offers disco.Uzhhorod Castle and Cathedral are a 10-15 minute walk away. Uzhgorod railway and bus stations can be reached within 15-minute walk.
- A cute small mansard room. I liked how air conditioning was situated it didnt blow in your head. And it was very thoughtful of the host to provide a fumigator as mosquitoes bug while you sleepThe location is great indeed if you travel to explore the city, youll find it very convenient.
- i liked the administrator lady. she is pretty and very kind!!!
- The location was perfect. They have good restaurant with very nice beer.
- Location, apartment is very clean, comfortable bed
- Fairly simple, but a clean, decent and inexpensive hotel close to the city centre of Uzhhorod. The hotel is run together with a brewery and they serve good food and beer in a biergarten style setting. Saturday evening, they even had live music with mostly rock and pop from the 80ies and 90ies.
One of our top picks in Uzhhorod. Zinedine Sport-Hotel is located in Uzhhorod and has a bar, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property has entertainment staff and ticket service.Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at the hotel come with air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a balcony.A à la carte breakfast is available every morning at Zinedine Sport-Hotel.Mukacheve is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Michalovce is 30 miles from the property.
- Great host, comfortable room, right in the city center and close to the city beach line. A place to come back!
- Room is modern and clean. Nice big windows. Free parking next to the hotel. Comfortable beds.
- The hotel was really nice and clean. It offered a lot of facilities, we wish we were able to use them all. Staff was really kind and helpful.
- best sport areal in Uzhorod,nice people,nice and clean room
- We arrived late, reception was open and checkin was easy. Rooms are clean and hot water in bathroom. It has parking. Only there is no elevator. Without this, it is a good choise if you are looking hotel around Uzhhorod. I recommend it.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Uzhhorod