WoodSpring Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry
Located in Unionville, WoodSpring Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry provides a fitness center and shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Pittsburgh is 21 miles from the hotel, while Thompson is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh-Cranberry
Located on U.S. Route 19, this Candlewood Suites in Cranberry Township is a short drive from Interstate 76 and Interstate 79. Guests can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool and accessing free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh – Cranberry include a cable TV and a kitchen with a refrigerator. Select rooms have a seating area complete with a sofa bed.The Cranberry Candlewood Suites provides a 24-hour fitness center and a business center. Guests can also use the on-site BBQ facilities.Three Rivers Paintball is 5 miles away. Fun Fore All is 6 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Very comfortable and clean. Nice size rooms and had everything we needed. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Shower great and great amenities.
- The guy that was working evening that weekend was very helpful and polite. Definitely has better people skills then the girl working morning.
- This is a great place to stay. Its clean, beds are comfortable and the staff is very kind. I would stay again
- Everything was great. The guy at the front desk is great.
- Close to family. Kitchen in room. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
This hotel at the junction of Interstate 79 and Route 228, offers a heated outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Fresh warm cookies are available in the lobby each evening.The Quality Inn Cranberry Township offers free Wi-Fi access. Laundry facilities, as well as fax and copy services are provided.Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV, spacious working station, and a coffee machine. They are decorated in bright colors and have an private bathroom.Various restaurants are within 1 miles of the hotel, including Lonestar Steak House, Bob Evan’s, and Max & Ermas.Venango Trails Golf Course is 5 miles from the Pittsburgh-Cranberry Township Quality Inn. Central Pittsburgh is 20 miles away.
- I had requested that my room be on the first floor since I had a dog to take out. The staff accommodated my request. Over all my stay at the Quality Inn was great. Would definitely stay there again.
- Room was clean. water pressure in shower was adequate. The TV was nice with Direct TV channels. The wifi worked well. The free hot breakfast was good I had eggs, bacon, toast, juice and fresh fruit. It is conveniently located, easy to get to Route 79. I stayed here for a thanksgiving visit.
- Located right off the highway, so easy on and off for traveling. There is a mall across the street and a plethora of restaurants in the immediate area. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The eggs were delicious. Lots to choose from. The room was very quiet. Not having to walk the building to my car was great.
- The receptionist was outstanding and took care of our every needs. She she should be moving up.
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry
One of our best sellers in Cranberry Township! Featuring an indoor pool and a restaurant, this Cranberry Township hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Pittsburgh.A cable TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in each of the spacious guest rooms at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry. A dining table is offered and guests can make use of the in-room refrigerator and coffee machine. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A fitness center is available for guest use at the Cranberry Township Hyatt Place. Water sports facilities and meeting facilities are also available and dry cleaning services are offered.The Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 19 and Interstate 79 are all within 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel, providing for easy transportation. North Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Modern, clean, convenient to the turnpike, minimal road noise.
- We were able to reserve the pool amd enjoyed our stay
- The room was big, nice that there was a little space to sit and the bed was comfy with plenty of room
- The room was very clean and the front desk staff was extremely nice and helpful, i stayed there for a week and they helped me with whatever i needed.
- Everyone was was extra courteous. The layout/design and setup of the room was great. It was very easy to relax and work at the same time. I also really like the decor it felt very clean and modern.
Residence Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry Township
One of our best sellers in Cranberry Township! Featuring suites with full-size kitchens, this hotel is directly adjacent to Interstate 76. It offers an indoor pool, which also has a hot tub and sauna to relax in.Each suite at this pet-friendly hotel has a HD flat-screen TV. The fully equipped kitchens are provided with a fridge, microwave and dishwasher. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building.Breakfast at Residence Inn Cranberry Township features make-your-own waffles with different toppings. Guests can also enjoy a social hour twice a week, and there is a barbecue every week.Recreation options include an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and treadmill. Guests can relax in front of the fireplace in the Gatehouse or watch the news on the 50’’ flat-screen TV.Residence Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry Township is located 3 miles from the Cranberry Highlands Golf and 9.9 miles from the Historic Harmony Museum.
- Spacious room, nice staff, and the lobby was beautiful
- Six of us were able to stay in the suite which made it a good value. The room was clean and comfy. The staff helped us with anything we needed
- Good service, room was very clean and comfortable/ one of the best coffee
- Comfortable, clean, had all the things you would want. If we comeBack this way we would love to check it out when its not during a pandemic and enjoy the pool and stuff.
- Staff was very helpful. The Hotel was super comfy. I loved my first time in Pittsburgh.
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center, Home2Suites Cranberry is located in Cranberry Township. Free on-site parking is offered and free WiFi access is available.All guest suites include a microwave, refrigerator and flat-screen cable TV. A sofa bed is also provided.A 24-hour front desk and concierge services are available at Home2Suites Cranberry. Luggage storage is offered for guests’ convenience.Cranberry Woods Business Park is just 450 feet from the hotel. The Village at Cranberry Wood is 1.1 mi away.
- Centrally located and restaurants within 5 min walking distance. Love the walking trail behind the bldg and that it has security stations along the path. Very Dog Friendly.
- Booked hours before arrival. Friendly and professional staff! Very clean
- Room size, friendly and extremely helpful staff. The room was very clean.
- The housekeeping staff especially Tammy was excellent. She went out of her way to have another nice male housekeeper flip my mattress because it was saggy in the middle. She also works hard and always asked if there was anything we needed for the room. Leah was really sweet and helpful when we had any issues. There was another woman that offered to bring in a coat for me to wear since I forgot mine from home. We were in a hurry to leave and had a long drive. We did not care for younger girl with the glasses that worked morning as she was somewhat argumentative with the TV issue which was not necessary. She could of had maintenance look at it. I only asked why we could not get a prime channel of NBC unaware of a channel feud with direct TV since we did not have that cable network where we currently live at.
- breakfast was standard but the all night cereal bar and access to microwave food was great
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Cranberry Township
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Cranberry Township offers accommodations in Cranberry Township and free Wi-Fi to all guestsThe rooms feature a fully-equipped kitchen. Guests can enjoy the hot continental breakfast served, indoor swimming pool, outdoor patio, fire pit and on-site fitness room. The property also welcomes pets.Cranberry Township is within a radius of 1.6 mi from the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex, Pittsburgh Penguins training facility, Thornhill Industrial Park and Cranberry Woods Business Park. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 16 mi from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Cranberry Township.
- The rooms are beautifully upgraded with a full size fridge, dishwasher, and microwave. It felt like an upper class hotel. I didnt hear any noise from any neighbors.
- used a meeting room, was sort of hard to control temp. but it was nice, night staff Luke was excellent. Rooms clean and a lot better for what I expected. wil go again and recommend.
- The room was great, I liked having the little kitchen.
- The breakfast was good with nice options. The only problem was limited seating. There was a junior hockey tournament across the road and the hotel was very crowded. Our room was wonderful with a nice kitchen area.
- The location was convenient. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. The staff was super nice.
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
One of our best sellers in Cranberry Township! Located off Interstate 79 in Cranberry, Pennsylvania this hotel includes free WiFi access. David Lawrence Convention Center is 20 minutes’ drive away.Each guest room at the Red Roof Inn Cranberry features cable TV. They all have an private bathroom, while select rooms boast a microwave and refrigerator.The Cranberry Red Roof Inn offers 24-hour reception services and free parking to all guests. Laundry facilities are available on site.Pittsburgh is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Cranberry Highlands Golf Course is 5 mi away.
- The rooms were very clean and there were a lot of places to eat at nearby
- The room was clean and tidy. Its a quite and convenient place. Off the main road enough not to hear the highway traffic.
- No frills, but thats no problem. A comfortable place for the price.
- I love the whole stay everyone so friendly and helpful
- Well we had a handicap room, which was fine. It was a little less crowded and still had everything we needed. I love the plug station that is attached to the one night stand. I bathroom was great too.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Cranberry
Near Thorn Hill Industrial Park and less than 1.9 mi from Cranberry Woods Office Park, this hotel in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania offers enjoyable amenities and relaxing services.Hampton Inn Pittsburgh – Cranberry provides easy access to motorway I-76 and is within driving distance of Pittsburgh city center. Guests can play a game of golf at the nearby Cranberry Highlands Golf Club or watch a race at the Beaver Run Motorsports Complex, with is 20 mi away.After a free breakfast, guests can relax on the outdoor deck. The Cranberry Hampton Inn also features an indoor pool and exercise room. Guests can also relax with a free beverage and snack at the Manager’s Reception every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening.
- With Covid restrictions in place, breakfast was still good with a variety of cold foods. Coffee was offered safely with front desk staff pouring for you. Room was clean.
- Staff was friendly.clean room.quite atmosphere.enjoyed our time here.Cranberry , Pa. Is beautiful!me.thank goodneas for Google maps for getting us around the area.its a little confusing for someone that doesnt live here
- the breakfast was very spartan. likely due to covid restrictions but not up to previous standards
- It was a great small get away for me and my boyfriend. The front desk lady i forget her name was so polite and kind!! the room was very clean and the pool was great to use even with the covid policies. I would definitely go back
- Room was spacious and very clean. Beds and pillows provided wonderful comfort. The staff was outstanding. I dropped a couple towels in the showerdepth perception has failed me in old age. They were courteous and promptly gave me more towels. We loved our stay.
Pittsburgh Marriott North
This Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania hotel features an indoor pool. The guest rooms include 32-inch flat-screen TVs and the hotel is located off Interstate 79.Each room at the Pittsburgh Marriott North provides cable TV with HBO. The rooms are furnished with coffee facilities and a work desk.A gym and a full-service business center are available at the North Pittsburgh Marriott. Other home-away-from-home services include laundry facilities.Marriott Pittsburgh North is 25.6 miles from the Pittsburgh Zoo & Aquarium. Downtown Pittsburgh is 21.5 miles away.
- My stay was very pleasant. I wish I could have stayed longer. Everything met my expectations.
- Location was very easy to find and drive to. Parking was plentiful and well marked. Security was well defined.Breakfast was well organized and the quality of food was excellent. Coffee was outstanding.
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room had a nice bathroom. It had a nice lobby, nice staff, good breakfast, and polite waiters and waitresses at the breakfast.
- The room was very clean and was able to look out and see the front of the hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
- I disliked soft pillowsmaybe have 2soft 2 firm instigated 4 soft ones??
Looking for: Best Hotels in Unionville