One of our top picks in Udawalawe.Offering a spa center and sauna, Centauria Wild is located in Udawalawe, 0.6 mi from Udawalawe National Park. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Centauria Wild features free WiFi throughout the property.There is babysitting service at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.Mahinda Rajapaksha international cricket stadium is 30 minutes from the property, whereas Mattala international airport is 40 minutes away, and Athuru Sevana is 15 minutes away.
- All the staff were really nice and helpful. Gave us an upgrade. Amazing view .
- The room was clean, comfortable, and large. The hotel lobby is quite nice. We also enjoyed the food. Very convenient to Udawalawe Park.
- The staff were very nice, the buffets were excellent and they helped us organize transport.
- Beautiful room with an amazing poolside view of Udawalawe Park.
- Hotel’s location was superb for access to the safari. The room had a view over the lake to the rear of the hotel was were excellent.
Kalu’s Hideaway Udawalawe
Kalu’s Hideaway Udawalawe provides a relaxing stay in Udawalawe. The property features 5 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and provides facilities like an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and an in-house library.The hotel is located about 25 mi from the Mattala International Airport and 6.2 mi from Pallebedda Sri Sankapala Rajah Maha Viharaya. Udawalawe National Park and Ath Athuru Sevana (Elephant Transit Home) are located within 1.9 mi of the hotel. Udawalawe Bus Station is located about 3.7 mi away.Kalu’s Hideaway Udawalawe provides beautiful accommodations, all offering a private balcony. They are well equipped with comfortable beds, private bathroom facilities and spacious interiors. Some rooms have a separate seating area.
The hotel provides a wellness center and offers massage services at an extra charge. Younger guests can enjoy the playground.Guests can sample a selection of Sri Lankan, Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine at the restaurant. There are also barbecue facilities on site. Room service is available.
- 3rd time, this place keeps improving its standards, fantastic staff very friendly top to bottom. Beautiful rooms location garden. Complimentary head massage was perfect after the safari.
- The staff was excellent. The service at the restaurant by Sandaruwan was outstanding. We had the most amazing hopper breakfast. The rooms were comfortable, and all our needs were well taken care of.
- A calm quiet place and the staff was spectacular in their service and they always had a smile. Highly recommended.
- The staff was excellent. Darghana the guest relations officer was the absolute best. He arranged our safaris as well as transportation to our next stop. Food was great, the pool was lovely, everything was perfect.
This is one of my favourite places that I stayed at in Sri Lanka! The host Darshana made us feel at home as soon as we got out the car. We were taken up to our huge room which was really nice and cool despite the roasting temperatures outside. Once we unpacked, we enjoyed the infinity pool with a constant supply of drinks and had a stroll around the hotel grounds with several peacocks wandering around.
The food was so tasty with a kotthu/egg station where the chef makes it exactly how you want! They arranged a safari for us which picked us up at 0530 and we were out for around 5 hours and might have missed the breakfast but they remembered my girlfriend asking what time breakfast finished and they stayed open for our return – unreal service!
I’d definitely stay here again!
Featuring a garden and terrace, Common Kestrel is located in Udawalawe, 6 miles from Udawalawe National Park. Featuring a bar, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.à la carte and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Saru Blue Sapphire Hotel
Located in Udawalawe, 19 miles from Udawalawe National Park, Saru Blue Sapphire Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool. With a fitness center, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a garden. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain units at the hotel also provide guests with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Saru Blue Sapphire Hotel.The accommodation has a playground. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at Saru Blue Sapphire Hotel.
The service and politeness of the staff.
The view from the room was just fantastic.
- It was a wonderful experience. Good hospitality
- Everything was lovely – the room was spacious with a lovely balcony overlooking the pool. The staff were amazing and went out of their way to make our stay special. They organised our safari for a very good price and ensured it went smoothly on the day. The nicest thing was when the staff surprised me by bringing me a birthday cake and singing happy birthday. I definitely recommend this hotel.
- Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, delicious food and big swimming pool. Everything was new and clean. We travelled with 3 young kids and for them it was the perfect place. Very close to Udawalawe National Park. The hotel arrange a jeep for only 15EUR to pick you up from the hotel and do the most beautiful safari during 3 hours!! Also they took us to a nice place to swim in the river with a great view on the tea fields. I would fully recommend this place to everybody!
- Beautiful hotel with great swimmingpool. Nice rooms and great staff. The staff arranged Safari trip with short notice and to a very good price.
- The service and politeness of the staff.
Royal Reach Family Resort
Located in Udawalawe, 9 miles from Udawalawe National Park, Royal Reach Family Resort has accommodations with a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. The property provides airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.At the resort, the rooms come with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, all rooms at Royal Reach Family Resort have a TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also feature a seating area.Buffet and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Royal Reach Family Resort has a playground.The nearest airport is Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, 30 miles from the resort.
- Beautiful hotel, staff was fantastic and very helpful. The pool was amazing and the hotel is near the wildlife park and the tour jeep we booked through the hotel and had a great experience. The food at the hotel was not great.
- The Royal Reach has the most kind and accommodating staff who went out of their way to ensure we enjoyed our visit. The facilities are brand new with a lovely pool and big rooms. They even had a Christmas Eve party with a DJ and Santa! We loved our stay here and would return in a heartbeat.
- EVERYTHING about this BRAND NEW hotel was just AMAZING. Do yourself a favor and STAY HERE — the hotel should honestly charge at least a double the price for what it has to offer. Everything was so clean and super well kept. The pool was great and the room was equipped with a new AC & the shower had awesome water pressure. THE FOOD was also amazing — we ate all 3 meals here and loved everything (curries, sambol, fresh fruit, etc) They also set up the Jeep safari tour for us which the guide picked up from and to the hotel. The staffs are incredibly nice and friendly and constantly tending to your needs BEFORE you even ask. Seriously the BEST stay that we had in Sri Lanka during our trip.
- It was very clean and there was a pool and playground to enjoy.
- The team of staff in particular Ruk went on and above to show we had a fantastic stay
Set in Udawalawe, Vimanra Udawalawa features a garden. Boasting a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property is 8.1 mi from Udawalawe National Park.At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bidet and free toiletries. The rooms at Vimanra Udawalawa feature air conditioning and a wardrobe. All the rooms are partially lake facing.Vimanara is surrounded by paddy fields that connect to a lake beside the hotel.The property is located 112 mi (4 hours) away from Colombo and approximately 31 mi (40 mins) away from the Mattala international airport.
- We stayed for 3 nights and every day we had amazing wildlife and birdwatching experiences on the property. A giant squirrel peaked down at us from a tree, a water monitor swam down the river, and kingfisher birds swooped through the trees. Peaceful place with a riverside location that is a safari in itself. Also, the food was so delicious! We ate every meal at the hotel and it was superb. Very professional service all-around.
- Helpful host, great home cook food and basically everything
- The host was very friendly, helped us to plan a safari. Also really good food, so we had breakfast lunch and dinner at the accommodation. They are building a pool now, so would be great in a few more months. Also a lot of nice birds in the garden. Spacious room and good bed.
- The staff was really friendly. We booked safari tour via hotel and it was an amazing. We wanted to go different city and the hotel owner offer to bring us to the city. We really enjoyed our time at Vimanra. Breakfast and dinner was also good.
- The rooms was nice and clean. What we really liked was the style of the hotel and the surroundings in the nature. The owner and staff are providing the best possible customer service and go beyond the standard. Also the dinner (and breakfast) was delicious.
Walawa Break Hotel
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, garden and views of pool, Walawa Break Hotel is located in Udawalawe, 15 miles from Udawalawe National Park. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.The rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some accommodations at the hotel also feature a terrace.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Le Green Udawalawe
Located in Udawalawe, a 3-minute walk from Udawalawe National Park, Hotel Le Green Udawalawe has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. The property provides room service, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.The rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area. All guest rooms have a closet.Guests at Hotel Le Green Udawalawe can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation.
- Staff was very friendly, AC worked well, and it was a good location to visit both the national park and the elephant transit home. The hotel arranged a safari for us and a driver to our next location. Restaurant was good.
– Awesome location, right next to udawalawe national park
– They offer jungle safaris at competitive prices
– The staff was very helpful and manager super accommodative
– The Sri Lankan food was nicely made. They even arranged bespoke breakfast
– The pool looked awesome
– Nice air conditioning in rooms
– Lots of families
- Very friendly, helpful staff and excellent arrangement for safari, including the great driver, which more than made up for the slight bathroom issue with the room
- Excellent location, close to many sights and a European restaurant. Friendly helpful staff who helped us book outings even when we were out in the last minute.
- Sadly We were the only guests staying but great location for safari which was purpose of our visit even cooking us up a rice and curry late at night when we had struggled to find anywhere to eat in town staff friendly and pool well kept
One of our top picks in Udawalawe.Located in Udawalawe and with Udawalawe National Park reachable within 2.9 miles, Jungle Paradise has a ticket service, non-smoking rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a sun terrace. Rooms include a balcony.At the hotel, all rooms include a patio. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, all rooms at Jungle Paradise have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at Jungle Paradise.The nearest airport is Mattala Rajapaksa International, 27 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- We loved our stay at jungle paradise. The villa was beautiful, the pool was perfect. And the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it! We are a family of four and our kids loved it so much too.
- Small hotel with nice bungalows. Big terrace where you can see birds and squirrels. Very nice staff.
- Wonderful room, very comfortable bed, excellent bathroom. The balcony was gorgeous, top notch tea facilities, friendly staff, good food, lovely pool! Surround by nature without being eaten alive by mosquitoes!
Oh my god, the guy on the reception is REALLY AMAZING! lovely person! he welcomed me and my wife with a very nice pineapple juice and made dinner for us as well, he really sooo respectful, he found for us a jeep driver so we can go the notiona park. absolutely I will come back here again!
the hotel is very nice and quite in the middle of the forest, we had an amazing experience the place was extraordinary. they have an amzing pool as well.
Amazing room with nice balcony
Good wifi in the room
Really friendly staff
Nice swimming pool
Kataz Eco Cabin
Located in Udawalawe, 8 miles from Udawalawe National Park, Kataz Eco Cabin provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.
Great customer service. Beautiful atmosphere. Food was excellent and environment was very quiet and calm.. The owner of the hotel was very helpful.. The location is very close to most of the famous places. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
One of the best experience of staying at kataz Eco Cabin is that the Eco friendly, amazing hotel rooms. Loved the BBQ and bonfire.
- This was the calmest place i have ever stayed in sri lanka. Cabanas are fully covered by an greenery nature. The owner of kataz eco cabin is very friendly for us and very helpful too. We had a delicious and tasty bbq night with varieties of sea foods and meats. The cabanas are super cool and clean. Washrooms are very well maintained too. It was a wonderful stay for us. Highly recommended this place for a peaceful vacation.
- This was one of the best stays we had in Sri Lanka! Wonderful cabanas in the middle of the jungle. the staff is super friendly and the food also one of the best we had! This place is strongly to recommend! 👍👍🚕🤩
- Rooms are super comfortable.The place is mind relaxing.food is delicious.and the staff is very freindly.Highly recomand for a vacation.
- We had a wonderful stay in this place. The environment is pleasing on the eye. Service was excellent and the food was amazing. Highly recommend this place for anyone who looking to get away from their busy schedules.
- Great customer service. Beautiful atmosphere. Food was excellent and environment was very quiet and calm.. The owner of the hotel was very helpful.. The location is very close to most of the famous places. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Udawalawe