This hotel is located just 3.1 mi from Mount Olympus in Cyprus. It features free WiFi in common areas and free private parking. Most rooms open to an enclosed balcony.Each room offers flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some have views over Troodos Square.Troodos Hotel’s front desk is available 24 hours a day. On the slopes of the Troodos Mountains, guests can enjoy hiking, in the warmer months, and skiing and snowboarding, during the snow season.Guests can enjoy a wholesome certified Cypriot breakfast in the restaurant each morning. Cold, refreshing drinks and hot beverages are served at the bar.Larnaca and Paphos Airports are a 90-minute drive away.
- I liked the restaurant. Lamb chops were really good.
- Nice restaurant outside and breakfast room. Room was a good size with couch and sitting area.
- For a 2 star hotel, the premises were excellent!Extremely clean room, with spotless bed linen. Huge and comfortable twin bed we rented a superior deluxe room with panoramic view!Very friendly and helpful staff! Restaurant food was good, slightly pricey, but expected due to the exclusive location the only hotel in TRoodos maintain square.Aside cleanliness the other highlight was the customized Full English breakfast we had! Delicious!Perfect place to stay when on hiking trips around the area. Highly recommended!!!
- Great place, I loved staying there, nice atmosphere, great food, super friendly staff, I even missed the bus and they give me a ride to Limassol, therere good small shops around,definitely Ill go back again!
- All was very good. Food was very good and lots to choose from plus good prices. Everything in the room I asked for was there, staff very helpful. Would say here again.
Jubilee Hotel Troodos
Located 6 feet above sea level and amid a pine forest, Jubilee Hotel is located in the Troodos Mountains. All the tastefully decorated guestrooms overlook the garden or the mountains.Fitted with wrought iron beds, the rooms at Jubilee are heated and come with a flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom includes a shower, toiletries and a hairdryer.Each morning a buffet breakfast is served in the dining area. The warmly decorated café-bar serves various light meals, refreshing drinks and beverages and also has a billiards table. There is also a restaurant.Guests can sit in the lounge area by the fireplace and enjoy a book from the onsite library. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the property.Jubilee Hotel is close to the Troodos Ski Resort. It is 34 mi from the coastal city of Paphos and 47 mi from Nicosia City. Larnaca International Airport is a 2-hour drive away. Private parking can be found on site at no charge.
- Location of Hotel is very good and staff very dedicated to make the stay pleasant
- Its the most scenic place, the view from the window of the snowcovered mountain is great. The room and hotel stays warm with radiators. The bed was kingsized and quite comfortable, I had the best sleep Id had in a long time. It has a lodge feel to it with a fireplace, board games available, etc. Great for groups or families to hang out. The staff were friendly, they had my reservation on file and checkin and checkout were very easy. Breakfast was good.
- clean and very warm roomtasty food at the restaurant, really huge portions.
- the breakfast was excellent and the staff perfect as well.
- Excellent location , excellent staff, enjoyed every single minute of it
Forest Park Hotel
One of our top picks in Platres. Set in a pine forest on the slopes of the Troodos Moutains, this resort offers a solar-heated pool, a hot tub and a sauna. The Mediterranean Sea is a 35-minute drive away. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Traditional Cypriot cuisine and international dishes can be enjoyed at Forest Park’s restaurant. Signature cocktails and live music are offered at the Olympus Bar.Forest Park Hotel has a range of recreational facilities. Tennis courts and a games room with table tennis are at guests’ disposal.All rooms at Forest Park include TVs with local and international channels. The rooms are decorated in a classic style and offer views of the surrounding woods.You can rent a car from Hotel Forest Park’s private fleet. The tour desk’s staff can help you organize tours in the forests around Pano Platres.
- The hotel has a very good breakfast suitable for vegans, a big and clean pool, the beds are quite comfortable, we had a nice view to the pool without any noise, there was a nice singer in the evening, nice inside and outdoor spaces to sit and relax.
- Very good value for the money. Comfortable rooms overlooking the forest and the staff were very helpful.
- Very big hotel that you can spend the day. The service in cafe and restaurant are very friendly and helpful.
- Very nice buffet breakfast, large comfortable rooms, very nice location, friendly staff, will definitely visit again.
- The propertywas clean and very comfrtable it was very good location and i enjoid every moment on the balcony
Christys Palace Hotel
Centrally located in Pedoulas village, the family-run Christys Palace Hotel offers rooms with free WiFi, while some boast village and mountain views. A mini market for the essentials is set across the road, while 3 restaurants can be found in a 3-minute walk.A flat-screen TV is included in all rooms at the Christys. A mini fridge , an electric kettle, as well as a hairdryer are also available. Individual electric heaters, baby cots and children high-chairs can be provided upon request. A coffee or tea is offered upon arrival.Guests can relax in the vine-covered outdoor terrace. Staff at the front desk can offer information on sites such as the nearby Byzantine Museum, Folkloric Museum and the UNESCO church of Archangel Michael.The cities of Nicosia and Limassol are within a 70-minute drive. Paphos Airport is 40 mi away, while Larnaca Airport is at 73 mi. The famous monastery of Kykkos is only 14 mi away and Trooditissa Monastery is 6.2 mi away. The Mediterranean Sea can be reached within a 65-minute drive.
- the hotel is a warm family hotel.. the room is very simple but authentic like the all village .. the view from my room and balcony was amazing.. the same like the view at the lobby balcony where i had breakfast . which was great too and could hold me easy till lunch.. and the coffee was great
- Comfortable beds and nice hosts. In a small, beautiful village.
- Mr. Andreas and his family were very welcoming, they helped a lot to make our stay at their hotel excellent with their hospitality. The location is excellent, very close to Troodos, Kakopetria and Platres which makes it a perfect place to stay.
- I really liked the room, the view from the balcony. It was very clean and well furnished!
- Room with a View.Simple yet good value.Friendliness.
Featuring a spa center, Crystal Hotel is 500 feet from the center of Kakopetria Village. It has stylish accommodations with mountain views. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Facilities include a restaurant and a bar.Along with design items and neoclassical furnishings, all rooms and suites at Crystal open to a balcony. Each has a sitting area with flat-screen TV and a minibar. Some come with a hot tub.Guests may start their day with a buffet breakfast at Forest restaurant, where Cypriot dishes are served for lunch and dinner. The roof terrace Sky Bar prepares snacks and refreshing cocktails.The property features banquet facilities to host meetings and conferences. Guests can use the pool and the spa center of a neighboring property.A mini market is 350 feet away. The church of Agios Nikolaos tis Stegis is just over 1 miles away. Troodos Ski Centre is 12 miles away, and Nicosia City is 34 miles away.
- I booked this place for my parents and they were very happy about everything. The room was very clean, the covid regulations were followed and the breakfast was perfect. Definitely will book again in the future.
- I liked the fact that its near the square of Kakopetria so you can go anywhere within a short walking distance. Also the room was cleaned and the view was exceptional.
- We stayed I and a friend of mine in the hotel for one night, it was a pleasant stay, the room was super clean and we got our requests for a twin beds and late checkout which we were lucky as its subject to availability. Thank you for all the staff and for their attention to us.
- There was a problem with one of the suites, so the receptionist let us have a pick from the suites that where left wich I thought was sweet
- Plenty of breakfast and good location easy access to facilities.
New Helvetia Hotel
Hosted in an 1929 stone building, New Helvetia Hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Cyprus, ran by the 4th generation of owners and offers free WiFi, and on-site fitness facilities. It is located in Pano Platres, at the foot of the Troodos Mountains. Platres Athletic Center can be reached within a 5-minute drive. Trooditissa Monastery is a 10-minute drive away.A 250-year-old pine tree growing through the roof is the centerpiece of the lobby, which also features an ancient brick fireplace. Guests can relax in the TV corner while enjoying a drink from the lounge bar. Certified Cypriot breakfast is served in the morning.The rooms of the vintage-style New Helvetia Hotel have private bathrooms, and are equipped with radio and satellite TV. All rooms have a balcony looking out onto the pine trees.The several outdoor activities of the Troodos Ski Resort can be easily reached by car. Free private parking is available at the New Helvetia Hotel. Limassol is 22 mi from the property while, Larnaca International Airport is 64 mi from the hotel.
- The staff are super friendly and we had a great time talking to everyone. The hotel is very clean and has an excellent view of the mountains. Really, this place is magical and worth every penny.
- good view, beautiful sunshine, forest and waterfall. very suitable for hiking. cute cats.its also very good to read in the morning while have breakfast.
- We really enjoyed our stay! Excellent room, location and staff!
- Perfect location green, shadowy, amazing views, familyowned property with 4th generation managing the hotel, nice breakfasts, trout farm nearby with tasty fresh fish. Terrace view and piece of mind while staying there were wonderful Our best stay during 10days trip to Cyprus
- Perfect atmosphere! Old hotel with beautiful views!
Housed in an early 20th-century building, Semiramis Hotel is set amid a pine tree forest in Troodos Mountains, within a 15-minutes’ walk from Platres Village. It features a traditionally decorated lounge area with fireplace and rooms overlooking the lush surroundings.All rooms of Semiramis are fitted with wooden floors, soft colors and dark-wooden furnishings. Each unit includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower or bath tub and free toiletries. Some rooms open out to a balcony.Guests can relax at the blossomed sun terrace or enjoy activities, such as hiking and cycling in the area.Semiramis Hotel is located 24 mi from Limassol and 32 mi from Paphos International Airport. Troodos Ski Center lies within a 10-minutes’ drive, while the famous Troodos Waterfalls are at 1.2 mi. Free public parking can be found on site.
- We adore this hotel. Its old, a little shabby, but scrupulously clean and the food is terrific. Its in the most beautiful, wellequipped village in the Troodos Mountains.
- Location is miraculous. An oldfashioned boutique building among a pine forest. Lots of plants and flowers. Fresh and tasty English breakfast. Cozy dining room and exceptional terrace just among the trees. Really friendly staff and the nicest manager weve ever met. I would also mention dinner traditional cypriot cuisine cooked very well.
- perfect location, picturesque surroundings with pine trees, very friendly, polite and willing staff with perfect knowledge of the area, the hotel is very clear, the rooms are pleasant and clear with nice view.
- The manager was wonderful and very knowledgeable about the surrounding area. She directed us to the perfect hike and to an excellent local winery.
- Cute bedroom with great view the nature of Platres. The hotel has the cosy atmosphere of a home and it is ideal for relaxing in the cold Winter days. The fire place in the communal area is great to make new friends and enjoy a drink. Great for couples.
Surrounded by lush greenery, the fully renovated Themis House features natural stone walls and panoramic views of the Troodos Mountains. It is located in the village of Lemythou, a 25-minute drive from Kykkos Monastery.A balcony or terrace is offered in the studios. Free Wi-Fi access and a satellite TV is provided. Each unit has a kitchenette with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Some also have a spa bath.Guests can relax in the lush garden by the seasonal outdoor pool. The Themis also provides free private parking on site.
- The room was very cozy and warm, which was perfect for our winter stay
- Perfect place very romantic and calm, very comfortable to stay highly reccomended
- The owner is extremely nice and helpful. The facilities of the house are good, the pool is great. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and with fully equipped kitchens. The village is very quiet but it organizes events for locals. I will return.
- Lovely setting, comfortable studio room. Lots of interesting things to do in the area.
- Lovely location in small village with excellent views of the surrounding countryside. The rooms are well equipped with everything you need to stay for a few days, even dishes and stove top, kettle, etc. Rooms are comfortable and have balconies with lovely views.
Located in Kakopetria Village of Cyprus, the traditionally-built Linos Inn features a sauna, a restaurant and a bar. It offers free WiFi in the shared areas and air-conditioned units with a furnished balcony, some overlooking the Troodos Mountains and the river.The rooms, studios and apartments of Linos are fitted with traditional furnishings and beamed ceilings. A fridge, an electric kettle and TV are featured. All units include private bathrooms, some of which come with a spa bath. Some units also have a seating area with a fireplace and a well-equipped kitchenette.Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area. Mediterranean and traditional flavors can be enjoyed at the warm setting of the on-site restaurant.Linos Inn lies within 31 mi from both Nicosia City and Limassol Town. Larnaca International Airport is at 68 mi, while Paphos International Airport is 48 mi away. Free public parking is possible nearby.*All customers are required to pay for their staying at the reception, during their check in.
- Pleasant small facility with a nice fireplace in thevrestaurant area. Rooms were really warm. t would be better if they provide more comfortable beds. Restaurant was cozy and the food was ok. Rooms nor sound proof at all.
- good value for money, location in the very heart of the old village, helpful staff, nice rooms.
- Almost in the centre of Kakopetria.Very fast check in and check out!Soecial cleanliness especially in the W.C. Quiet place for relaxing and personal moments…..
- The room was nicely decorated in a rustic Cypriot style. Jacuzzi available in the room. Big comfy bed. The food at the restaurant was fantastic, and featured live music on Fridays and Saturdays. The staff was very attentive and helpful.
- Very cozy place with nice old furniture and the whole place feels authenticLocated in the heart of Kakopetria old town. The area has good restaurants and bars aroundStaff are friendly and helpful
Located just 500 feet from the center of Kakopetria Village, Ekali Hotel features a restaurant and a bar. All rooms open to a balcony, enjoying views of Troodos Mountain. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
Rooms in Ekali come with air-conditioning and a satellite TV. They include a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some units provide views of the Solea Valley.Guests can try local, homemade dishes at hotel’s own restaurant. They can also enjoy locally produced wines and spirits by the bar. A mini market lies 350 feet from Hotel Ekali.The international airports of Larnaca and Paphos are both approximately 68 mi away. Troodos Ski Center is at 12 mi. Free private parking is possible on site.
- My wife and I had a most wonderful time staying in this hotel. In fact we liked it so much we extended on two separate occasions.The owner Andreas could not have been more helpful and accommodating he has such a wonderful friendly manner. In fact one evening he sat us down in the main reception and put on a big fire and cooked food for us and treated us to drinksThe member of staff called Lucky was an absolute joy, he went out of his way to help us and cooked us a wonderful breakfast every morning even though we were vegetarians he did a magnificent jobwhile I was there I had to work on my laptop and I have to say the quality of WiFi was excellent
- Nice clean hotel. Excellent staff. Everybody friendly and very helpful. Easy parking and a 5 minute walk from the village restaurants.
- EVERYTHING WAS VERY NICE ! THE STAFF WAS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH
- Very affordable in great location and an available and helpful host who goes out of his way to make sure your experience is an interesting one.
- The friendliness of the hotel owner. He is one of the most friendly person i have met. He helped us in everything and we had a nice talk. The view from our room was amazing and very romantic.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Troodos