Nak Nakara Hotel
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai. Nak Nakara Hotel is located within a 12-minute drive from the stunning Wat Rong Khun, the city’s most renowned temple built by a famous Thai painter. The hotel offers modern Lanna style rooms with free Wi-Fi. Massage services and an outdoor pool are available for guests to enjoy.The hotel is a 2-minute walk to Walking Street and Hill Tribe Museum. It is a 5-minute walk to Po Khun Meng Rai Monument. Night Bazaar and Chiang Rai Bus Terminal are a 5-minute ride away, while Chiang Rai Airport can be reached within a 15-minute ride away.Decorated with modern Lanna style in vibrant colors, each air-conditioned room comes with a satellite TV, a mosquito net and a refrigerator. An private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer assistance with car rentals and laundry service. A chargeable shuttle service can be arranged upon request. The hotel offers free private parking.Local restaurants are located within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- The staff were amazing and did everything to help us
- Loved the pool. Location was great. Also free bike rental was great. Front desk staff very nice and helpful
- The hotel is very accessible and the staffs are very helpful.
- The breakfast was excellent with lots of good choices.great coffee made to order. There were complimentary snacks all day and the pool was lovely ! The staff were very efficient and helpful.room was spacious and well decorated
- Nice property. Good breakfast that also caters to outsiders, so the staff would demand instead of asking politely to know if you are staying inhouse.
Le Patta Hotel Chiang Rai
Offering outdoor pool and a restaurant, Le Patta is 350 feet from Saturday Night Walking Street. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. Guests enjoy welcome fruits.Le Patta is located 650 feet from Chiang Rai Old Bus Station, Clock Tower and Night Bazaar. Mae Fah Luang-Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 mi away. On-site parking is possible.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV and free mini-bar. An electric kettle and a fridge are included. Featuring shower facilities, an private bathroom comes with free toiletries. Some rooms have a DVD player.Guests can make use of the fitness center or explore the city and its attractions with help from the tour desk. A laundry service is also available. The property also has a 24-hour security service and CCTV. Guests can enjoy a bicycle rental service on site while staff at the property can help guests arrange one-day trip.The on-site restaurant offers both Thai and Western favorites.
- Great service and a welcoming atmosphere. The best place in town.
- Though breakfast selection is limited, the quality is excellent. Thumbs up for the chef and team.Location is within walking distance to night bazzar, Saturday weekend market and morning market.The front line staff are friendly, courteous and helpful with our queries.
- This is an excellent hotel. Im glad I stayed there. The staff was most courteous and helpful. I felt welcome immediately. I will definitely stay here again.
- Everything wonderful room, great location, excellent staff, wonderful breakfast
- The staff was friendly and accomodating. The rooms were spotless.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! An 18-minute walk from Clock Tower Chiang Rai, Maryo Resort is located in Chiang Rai and offers free WiFi and concierge services. Popular points of interest nearby include Old Bus Station and Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. The property provides an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.The units in the hotel are fitted with a kettle. All rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some units at Maryo Resort have a safety deposit box. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which specializes in European cuisine.Maryo Resort offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at the hotel. Staff at Maryo Resort are available to provide advice at the 24-hour front desk. Free shuttle services to Chiang Rai Night Bazaar is also provided.Wat Pra Sing is 1.2 mi from the accommodations, while Central Plaza ChiangRai is 1.2 mi from the property. Chiang Rai International Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Great breakfast and nice setting, friendly amenable staff. Very comfy bed
- The location is not so bad if you have a vehicle. The parking lot is suspicious. I enjoyed staying here pretty much.
- Lovely facility, relaxed and beautifully maintained, wonderful breakfast
- I am usually very critical in my reviews. I like to give as honest opinions as possible. I truly enjoyed this hotel. The staff were exceptional. The room was comfortable and livable. The breakfast was outstanding with omelets and a variety of foods. The evenings were spent sitting, talking, and drinking a beer or refreshment. The pool was clean and refreshing. It was nice that they provided an extension cord in the room so that you can connect into an outlet for my laptop.
- Pool and great breakfast. Free transfer to night market.
OYO 592 Goldenville Villa
Located 0.6 mi from Pong Pra Bath Hot Spring, OYO 592 Goldenville Villa near Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai features cozy rooms with a private balcony. For convenience, the residence provides internet cafe, coin-operated washing machines and a minimart. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.OYO 592 Goldenville Villa near Bangkok Hospital Chiang Rai is 1.2 mi from Pong Pra Bath Waterfall and 1.9 mi from Art Bridge Chiang Rai. On-site parking is possible.Comfortable rooms are provided with either a fan or air conditioning. All rooms have a flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator and an private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Thai cuisine at the on-site restaurant.
No reviews yet.
Le Terrarium Bed & Sleep Chiang Rai
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Located in Chiang Rai, within a 13-minute walk of Old Bus Station and 0.7 miles of Clock Tower Chiang Rai, Le Terrarium Bed & Sleep Chiang Rai has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Each room at the 3-star hotel has city views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace. The property provides airport transportation, while a car rental service is also available.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, the rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is an 18-minute walk from Le Terrarium Bed & Sleep, while Wat Pra Sing is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai International Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Le Terrarium is very cleanness and good decide landscape, near convenience store and staffs are every kindness to help you.
- This was a little oasis which provided a nice break from the business of Chiang Rai. The courtyard and rooftop areas are lovely. The room was great and very clean comfy. The receptionist recommended a great one day tour which was good value for money run by Black Dragon Tours. We were close enough to walk to the main attractions of Chiang Rai e.g. night market.
- I loved how centrally locates this property was to many different things and how the staff was extremely helpful in calling and arranging getting us taxis when we needed them to see things we wanted to see farther away. Rooms were cute, clean, and the A/c worked very well!
- Room is so nice and cozy. The location is great. Very convenient. Staff are also helpful.
- I am beyond glad that I booked this place. I felt very safe and the concierge ladies made my stay feel very warm. The place itself is nice and clean just as advertised, actually it even surpassed my expectation as the outside has a very cozy design. Although I have no comparison, what I liked about the location it was very peaceful, behind a 7/11 , food carts, good restaurants, and a short 10 min walk to shopping areas esp the cat cafe and the green bus to Chiang Mai. A place I will def recommend to others
Offering a restaurant and bar, Mana Hotel is located in Chiang Rai and offers air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi access. It is only a 5-minute drive from Mae Fah Luang Chiang Rai International Airport.Colorful rooms here provide you with a satellite TV, a desk and refrigerator. There is a balcony with views of the city and garden. Free toiletries and shower facilities can be found in the private bathroom.Mana Hotel’s 24-hour front desk can assist guests with concierge services, luggage storage and laundry services. The property also offers on site shops and free public parking.This hotel is a 10-minute drive from the city center and 1.6 mi from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. The old bus station is 1.7 mi away.
- I have stayed here before. It is a clean comfortable hotel, excellent bathroom and really comfortable bed. Also good value for money.
- Room was very comfortable, friendly staff, loved the khao dom muu.
- Wow everybody, everything is here super. A wow wow hotel with live music.
De Hug Hotel & Residence
De Hug Hotel provides comfortable rooms with modern facilities and a private balcony. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, it is a 3-minute walk from Oub Kham Museum in Chiang Rai. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the property.Chiang Rai Night Bazaar and the Clock Tower are a 7-minute ride away. De Hug Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Mae Fah Luang – Chiang Rai International Airport and the famous Wat Rong Khun.Each well-decorated room includes air conditioning, a sitting area and a flat-screen cable TV. Free toiletries and shower facilities are included in the private bathrooms.The on-site restaurant serves Thai cuisine from 8 am – 10:30 am.
- It is convenient to travel to other local attractions. The price is reasonable, with the inclusion of wellprepared breakfast.
- The hotel has a delicious breakfast, a very nice swimming pool, the rooms are great and the beds are comfy. Great location close to the markets.
- Breakfast was delicious, staffs were really nice and helpful, great location is a plus
- Big room and clear also, good location, plenty of parking lot during stay.
- Beautiful property a wonderful view and amazing swimming pool
Homey Dormy Chiangrai
Offering free bicycles, Homey Dormy Chiangrai is located 2,300 feet from Central Plaza Chiang Rai. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with cable TV and air conditioning. There is also an electric kettle and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some room types have a balcony.At Homey Dormy Chiangrai you will find a garden, while the restaurant serves a continental and Asian breakfast.The property offers free parking.It is 1.2 mi from the Old Bus Station and 5.6 mi from Mae Fah Luang – Chiang Rai International Airport.
- I stay here often and am never disappointed. I always look forward to it. The room is large, bed comfy, wifi reliable. Staff is helpful and kind.
- very helpful reception.convenient parking.good breakfast
- Great friendly staff. Good breakfast daily. Helpful staff. they booked a taxi for us to the bus station early on our departure date. They also co acted us about a book and toy bear we left behind. The room was clean and modern. Great location in a nontouristy part of town. Close tonlots of cheap eats and the big Mall which is a short walk away. The front lobby and dining area were really cute and modern. The fish were fun to watch as well.
- Location, Cleanliness, Staff, Good value for money.
- We like the staffs, we like the room, Breakfast was good.
The Rama Hotel
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Located in Chiang Rai, within a 12-minute walk of Statue of King Mengrai and 1.3 miles of Wat Pra Sing, The Rama Hotel provides accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. This 3-star hotel offers a tour desk and luggage storage space. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. Every room has air conditioning, a desk and a flat-screen TV, and certain units at The Rama Hotel have a balcony. At the accommodation, each room includes a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at The Rama Hotel.Clock Tower Chiang Rai is 1.4 miles from the hotel, while Old Bus Station is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai International, 5 miles from The Rama Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Its a new property and everything is neat and clean. We had a family room and my kids were very happy. This hotel is near by market but not walking distance. For us the most happy moments was we found the Flower Festival park just near to the Hotel. It as just 8 minutes drive away. Family should visit there in evening after 6.pm.
- Good location, good breakfast fried rice, sausage, rice porridge, Chinese light meals, and good service. Family room 4 guests was very specious, 2 king size bed provided. Plenty of lights in the room, love it.
- Clean room. The bed was comfortable. It was a quiet place, good if you want to rest. The staff speak english and are very friendly.
- We liked that it was new and modern. The room was clean and had a desk with a couple chairs to sit.
- cleanliness, good location, free breakfast but simple
La Belle is a 1-minute drive from King Mengrai The Great Monument. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony and free Wi-Fi. The property features laundry service and airport shuttle. Free private parking is possible on site.The hotel is a 5-minute drive to Chiang Rai Airport. It is a 10-minute drive to Jed Yod Temple and Clock Tower.Rooms are fitted with a cable TV and refrigerator. Private bathrooms come with shower facilities.The hotel’s restaurant only serves breakfast. Local dining outlets can be found within walking distance from the property.
- The place is clean, helpful staff, English staff, decent room, good size shower, hot water, wifi, etc very good for the value.
- Comfortable, hotel, pleasant rooms, friendly staff, easy access to town
- Hotel was good very comfortable and the staff were very helpful but I was a lady travelling on my own and it was too far out of town for me
- The staff was very helpful in making arrangements, and the breakfast was perfect for what we needed.
- The staff is super friendly and helpful. They always took time to find extra information for us. The room was very comfortable and they even gave us a choice of which room would we prefer so it is more comfortable for us to stay with the baby.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tha Sut