Amedia Plaza Hotel Kremsmünstererhof
Located on the historic Town Square of Wels, the Amedia Plaza Hotel Kremsmünstererhof is only a 5-minute walk away from the Welser Messe fairgrounds. Free Wi-Fi and private parking are available.All rooms at the Kremsmünstererhof feature parquet flooring and modern paintings on the walls. There is also a flat-screen cable TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning at the Amedia Plaza Hotel Kremsmünstererhof.Within a 5-minute walk you can also reach a sports center with tennis courts and an indoor climbing wall, as well as the promenade along the Traun River.
- Nice and clean rooms, great breakfast buffet and friendly staff for a really reasonable price
- Location is perfect. In the middle of the old town.
- One of the biggest room we ever stayed in, big bed, verry clean, the staf was polite and helpfull. Breakfast was fresh and divers. The hotel is situated near restaurants, cafes and boutique stores.
- This is an old hotel with a certain charm, albite a bit worn out it adds to the charm. Perect loction in the historical part of the city, very good breakfast, cosy and calm rooms. Good price.
- Huge room. Excellent service. Very good price for Austria. Great location.Good breakfast.Parking lot available even very late arrival.
Hotel Bayrischer Hof
The Bayrischer Hof has been owned by the Platzer family since 1949. It is a traditional yet modern hotel, comfortable for business travelers, holiday makers and families alike.The hotel offers a calm and friendly atmosphere. The restaurant is open from Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 23:00 and offers local and regional dishes, Austrian beef steaks and international cuisine. The restaurant is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.Guests can also enjoy a fine variety of regional and international draft beers, as well as the best Austrian wines.Buffet breakfast includes homemade jam, cakes, bread and juices.The hotel is just 650 feet from the train station and a 15-minute walk from the city center.
- Location was great as it was close to the train station. Room was clean and staff were friendly.
- Just a stopover on an interrail trip for one night, it was 5mins from the train station.
- The staff is friendly and niceRoom is clean and neatAmazing place to book
- Very clean, excellent breakfast no more than 5 minutes walk from Wels Hauptbahnhof.
- close to airport, to arrive by public transportation easy
Best Western Plaza Hotel Wels
One of our top picks in Wels. Located in the Traunpark in the center of Wels, the modern 4-star Best Western Plaza Hotel Wels offers a spa area with a sauna, a steam bath, and a hot tub. The fairgrounds can be reached in a 10-minute walk.The spacious rooms at Best Western Plaza Hotel Wels feature satellite TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with toiletries, bathrobes, and a hairdryer. Guests enjoy free landline phone calls to 24 countries.Free WiFi is available in public areas. A public underground car park is right below the hotel.
- The room was spacious and clean. The bed comfortable.The staff at the reception was friendly and helpful
- Everything was great. Big rooms, very clean and we were allowed to stay with our dog for a fee of 12.They even have private parking.We enjoyed our stay and we stayed one more night just because it was very confortable.
- The modern artistic decor.The breakfast.The layout and decor reminded me of the hotel in The Shining.
- rich breakfast nice atmosphere clean rooms nice staff
- The person from the reception was very friendly and helpful, the hotel is in a very central location, walking distance from the historical center of Wels, it has an underground parking, good breafast.
Hotel Gösser Bräu
Located in the city of Wels, in the heart of Upper Austria, the romantic Hotel Gösser Bräu offers tourists and business travelers alike a small, but exclusive 3-star accommodations.Here, in one of Austria’s oldest cities, an emphasis has been put on tradition for 70 years now. Austrian cuisine – including a rich breakfast buffet -, fine beer and the romantic flair of the newly refurbished rooms contribute to your well-being in this family-run hotel. Although the Gösser Bräu is located in the center of the town (just a few minutes to the exposition center “Messe Wels”), the hotel features one of the biggest beer gardens in Austria. In summer, it is almost imperative to end the day in the shadow of the trees.
- The quiet and beutiful pub in the garden with a good draft dark bear, great beakfast, an Austrougarian touch interier.
- Breakfast was substantial, room was filled with light and very clean. A very special Austrian atmosphere.
- Very good food. Friendly staff. Felt like authentic Austrian inn.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff. The new appartments are very nice! The beergarden is nice to relax and enjoy a drink or meal. Private and safe parking is top!
- I regularly stay at this hotel. It has a convenient location the historical center, its own spacious free underground Parking and a beautiful kitchen. The rooms are always warm, cozy and clean. The hotel staff is friendly. Thank you for the opportunity to have Breakfast at 7.30 Sunday. Once again, a special thank you to the female administrator who speaks Russian.
Gasthof Huber is a 5-minute drive from the center of Wels and the main train station. The restaurant has a garden dining area and serves traditional Austrian cuisine. Free WiFi is available.Room at Gasthof Huber come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom. A breakfast buffet is available every morning.A bicycle garage, a children’s playground, and free private parking are available on site.A bus stop with connections to the city center and the train station is a 5-minute walk away. The Messe Wels Exhibition Center is 1.9 mi away.
- sauber, freundlich und hilfsbereit und ein sehr freundliches Personal, gratis WLAN und riesiger Parkplatz
- Sehr freundliche Besitzer. Zimmer gerumig und sehr sauber. Frhstck sehr gut.Die Lage auerhalb, wenn man mit dem Rad anreist, okay. Fahrrad konnte sicher verstaut werden.
- Sehr freundliches Personal.Haben trotz Kchenschluss noch Abendbrot bekommen.
- Das Frhstcksbuffet ist zwar nicht besonders gro, aber fr einen kurzen Aufenthalt absolut ausreichend. Der Parkplatz ist sehr gro und sollte dieser einmal voll sein, kann man auf der Strae gratis parken. Obwohl der Gasthof Huber mitten in einem Gewerbegebiet liegt, gibt es keine Strungen durch LKW udgl. Fr mich war die Lage, da ich geschftlich in der Nhe zu tun hatte optimal, fr Gste, die jedoch in der Innenstadt bummeln mchten ist die Lage nicht so ideal. Der Fumarsch in die Fugngerzone betrgt etwa 25 Minuten. Die Zimmerausstattung war gediegen. Es hat nichts gefehlt.
- Das Frhstck war ausreichend und gut. Sehr ruhig! Sehr angenehm! Personal super!
Health Vital Comfort Guestrooms
Set on the 2nd floor of the Kompetenzcenter Gesundheit St. Stephan, a private health center, Health Vital Comfort Guestrooms is set in Wels, 0.7 mi from Wels Exhibition Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience.Breakfast is available every morning. There is room service at the property.Preventative health care is available at the health center, located in the same building.The nearest airport is Blue Danube Linz Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- Never had the pleasure before to sleep in a hospital its quite an experience!
- Gute Lage direkt im Health Vital Gesundheitszentrum am Stadtrand von Wels. Zimmer ruhig, leider ohne Balkon.Frhstck kann ich nicht beurteilen, da ich zum Zwecke einer GesundenUntersuchung am Vorabend angereist bin und kein Frhstck zu mir nehmen durfte. Toll finde ich dass man direkt hier im Zentrum bernachten kann und alles bequem zu Fu erreichbar ist und somit keine zustzlichen Wegstrecken anfallen. Man kann gratis parken, was nicht selbstverstndlich ist.
- freundliches Personal alles sauber und ordentlich angenehme Einrichtung
- Sehr freundlicher Kontakt via Telefon, tolles Zimmer, hervorragende Lage. Sehr gerne wieder!
- Die Zimmer sind sehr gro und schn. Das Badezimmer und das WC erinnert an ein Krankenhaus. Frhstck war ausreichend und frisch.
Hotel Ploberger offers a quiet location in the center of Wels, only a short walk away from the exhibition center. Free wired internet access is available in the rooms.The Ploberger’s nonsmoking rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, a bathroom with hairdryer, and tea and coffee-making facilities.A large breakfast buffet including gluten-free and lactose-free products is served every morning. The bar has an open fireplace and serves a wide range of drinks and snacks.Hotel Ploberger features a sauna and a 24-hour front desk. Wels Train Station is about a 15-minute walk away.
- Breakfast very good. Could have more sweets e.g. pan au chocolat, but otherwise 9/10Gym sauna outstanding for a hotel, free protein powder oRoom bright, spacious, modern, clean, excellent.They had an iron too.
- Clean spacious room. Good breakfast buffet. Excellent gym. Easy parking. Good location
- Hotel in a good location, nice and clean room, with a rich breakfast.
- Great location, friendly staff, amazing breakfast buffet
- One of the best breakfast being served in any of European Hotels
Just 0.6 mi from the Wels-Ost exit of the A25 motorway and 3.1 mi from the center of Wels and the fairgrounds, Gasthof Maxlhaid offers free WiFi and free private parking. The restaurant has a terrace and serves traditional Austrian cuisine from Monday to Friday.The bright rooms at the Maxlhaid Gasthof feature a flat-screen cable TV and a bathroom.The garden includes a children’s playground, and bicycles are provided free of charge. A railway museum is right next door.Linz Airport is 8.1 mi away and an airport shuttle can be requested. The center of Linz can be reached within a 30-minute drive.
- Very friendly, even though the restaurant was closed, the lady of the house made us a little snack after ten hours in the car.
- Very good breakfast, excellent service. Quite near the highway. Perfect stop over the night for long journey. Real value for money at 3 stars classification.
- Amazing hotel, very clean room, polite and helpful staff, great food. Huge property, very green. A lot of fun stuff to do while you are there
- Hotel is located on the top of the hill and the view is beutiful, especially at sunrise and sunset. The restaurant offers excellent food, the rooms and beds are comfortable
- For only one night not much to say. Excellent communication with the staff. The room was clean, nothing to complain.
Boutique Hotel Adria
Directly opposite Wels Train Station, Boutique Hotel Adria is a 10-minute walk from the city center. The restaurant serves Mediterranean and Croatian specialties and a wide selection of fish dishes.The spacious and elegant rooms are air-conditioned and come with a seating area, flat-screen satellite TV, laptop safe, electric kettle, and bathroom. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.The Messe Wels exhibition center can be reached in a 3-minute drive from the Adria Boutique Hotel.
- Very nice and helpful staffRoom really comfortable with good free internetGreat location
- Staff is great, it makes the difference. Restaurant that is part of the hotel is fantastic. Super clean room.
- Warm but professional welcome. Very modern. Heated bathroom floor! Black out shades were fabulous, room was very quiet.
- This place is ultra clean, so comfortable and has all the mod cons you could ever need, the restaurant is a must also, even the locals dine here!!
- We thought breakfast was included, but it was extra my mistake !
AMEDIA Express Sattledt
Just off the Sattledt exit of the A1 motorway and 1,650 feet from the Voralpenkreuz motorway junction, the Amedia Express Sattledt offers free WiFi in public areas. Wels is 6.8 mi away.The bright rooms at the Amedia Express feature satellite TV and a private bathroom.A traditional restaurant is only 350 feet away. Kremsmünster Abbey is 3.7 mi away, and it is 23 mi to the center of Linz. The lakes of the Salzkammergut can be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- The location is great for spending a night on the road. Real close to the autobahn.Staff was friendly.
- Great location and comfortable stay outstanding value for money
- Good location, close to the highway, friendly staff, good breakfast
- You can make a bath without worring about infections its really clean Amable lady at the reception Good parking spot, you can see the car if you look on the window You can buy things downstairs You have near a supermarket at the Gas Station.
- A good choice to take a onenight break while traveling.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Thalheim bei Wels