Zizini beach lodge
One of our best sellers in Kilifi! Located in Kilifi, 8 miles from Mnarani Ruins, Zizini beach lodge has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property is 5 miles from Old Ferry Ramp N and 6 miles from 3 Degrees South Watersports.At the hotel the rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Zizini beach lodge.Bofa (Lost) Beach is 1.3 miles from the accommodation, while Tusky’s Supermarket is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malindi Airport, 37 miles from Zizini beach lodge.
No reviews yet.
Salty’s Kitesurf Village
Located in Kilifi, 3.1 mi from Bofa (Lost) Beach, Salty’s Kitesurf Village provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. 3.1 mi from Tusky’s Supermarket and 3.1 mi from Old Ferry Ramp N, the property features a garden and barbecue facilities. The accommodations offers evening entertainment and free WiFi.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a wardrobe.Guests at Salty’s Kitesurf Village can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The accommodations offers a terrace. You can play darts at Salty’s Kitesurf Village, and the area is popular for cycling.3 Degrees South Watersports is 4.3 mi from the hotel, while Old Ferry Ramp S is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Malindi Airport, 36 mi from Salty’s Kitesurf Village.
Location right by the beach, ambient and good vives in the beach bar, big ample space, many good common areas with abounding green around,
Free drinking water, Very friendly staff tune to your needs
- The location, the garden area, the beach area, the staff, the rooms are rooms, the food is amazing as well.
- Great location. Great food and drinks for good prices.
- The food was delicious, there was a nice atmosphere perfect for solo travellers and there were many places with shade!
- Excellent location along the beach. Clean showers and toilets, good bar which also attracts loads of locals!
- Location right by the beach, ambient and good vives in the beach bar, big ample space, many good common areas with abounding green around,
Makuti Villas Resort
Surrounded by tropical gardens, Makuti Villas Resort is located in Kilifi and offers a large outdoor pool, conference facilities, a restaurant and a bar. Kilifi Creek is 0.6 mi away.Overlooking the garden, the thatched rooms at Makuti Villas have a seating area, ceiling fan, a small fridge and TV.The restaurant serves buffets for breakfast. For lunch and dinner the restaurant offers burgers, pizza, grills and seafood. There is also a pool bar and evening entertainment is offered on selected days.At Makuti Villas Resort you will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a games room and a children’s playground.Moi International Airport is about 47 mi away.
- The rooms were nice and spacious, the food was okay, there was adequate parking
The swimming pool attendant and swimming services
The hygeine and cleaning staff
- breakfast was great, staff was very helpful and polite.
We stayed at makuti villas during the kilifi new years Eve festival. The place is nice and clean, reception open 24/7 and the staff is very kind. Also the restaurant is good.
The place is walking distance to the turkys supermarket, where you can get tuc tuc or boda to go to the festival (the max you might pay for the ride is 500 kes)
- The hotel is so nice staff so friendly and food is so delicious, we really enjoyed our stay.
Mnarani Club & Spa
One of our top picks in Kilifi.Located in Kilifi, 2.1 miles from Mnarani Ruins, Mnarani Club & Spa has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool. With a bar, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a garden. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom, while some rooms include a patio and others also feature a pool view. All guest rooms have a closet.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Mnarani Club & Spa has a sun terrace. You can play pool, ping pong and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing.Popular points of interest near Mnarani Club & Spa include 3 Degrees South Watersports, Tusky’s Supermarket and Old Ferry Ramp S. The nearest airport is Malindi, 37 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The breakfast was average.The fresh juice was great
- Friendly staff wentnout their way to ensure our comfort and satisfaction
- Edwina and Alice, the 2 ladies at the spa are excellent, the massage and facials are to die for. Anyone visiting the hotel should definately sample their services.
- Great experience. the location and ambiance. Beautiful sights of the ocean and very nice pool. The food is nice and the private beach as well.
- The staff at Mnarani Club are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The food is excellent, and the facilities here are great too. I have been here three times so far, and will definitely be coming back.
Gosana Eco Nature
Gosana Eco Nature features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Kilifi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Gosana Eco Nature has a terrace.Mnarani Ruins is 3.4 miles from the accommodation, while Tusky’s Supermarket is a 15-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Malindi Airport, 36 miles from Gosana Eco Nature.
The place is accessible by all means.
Breakfast is good and more especially the fruit salad served is really good.
- Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff that’s always willing to help.
Mooie ecologische hutjes, midden in de natuur
- The place is accessible by all means.
Palm Garden Boutique Hotel
Located in Watamu, a 12-minute walk from Garoda Beach, Palm Garden Boutique Hotel has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The hotel has family rooms.All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. The hotel provides some rooms that feature a patio and pool view, and all rooms include a private bathroom and a closet. The rooms at Palm Garden Boutique Hotel come with a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near Palm Garden Boutique Hotel include Turtle Bay Beach, Short Beach and Mida Creek. The nearest airport is Malindi, 14 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Wow wow and wow again! When we pulled up with our taxi after a long ride we were met by the owner, Manni as well as Lydia the guest liaison. When you arrive you fell at home they make you feel so special. After check in we were taken to our room and this blew away our minds the design the size and the cleanliness was amazing. The room had Netflix and smart TVs if you felt like watching something. The private terrace the room has was great for sundowners. The chef, Nelson knows what he is doing and breakfast is a treat with home baked bread and jams. Any excursion we wanted to do we WhatsApped Lydia and she arranged it all for us which helped making tje stay even more stress free. The pool is stunning and I can’t emphasize enough how beautiful this place is no expense were held back on finishings in this luxurious boutique hotel.
- Great hotel. Setting is lovely, tucked away and very peaceful. Mani could not have been more welcoming, and the staff were lovely, especially Michael who was always very helpful. Pool/ bar area was really inviting, room was huge and comfortable with a fabulous large personal balcony. We ate dinner one night there and food was good and a nice chilled out atmosphere. All in all, an excellent stay and thoroughly recommend.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly and the rooms were nothing short of spectacular!
- We liked everything! nice people, beautiful new hotel, delicious meals, quiet place, it really worth it. thanks to all.
The hotel staff is super helpful, they helped organise our stay in Watamu. When we wanted to check-in earlier the staff did everything to make our room ready in time.
Very peaceful place, great vibe. Hoping to be back at Palms Garden very soon.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tezo