Ard Cuileann is located in Teernaboul and offers a shared lounge and a garden. The accommodations is 22 mi from Kenmare, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Killarney is 2.6 mi from the homestay, while Tralee is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, 8.1 mi from Ard Cuileann.
- The house is beautiful, our room was spacious and we had a nice, clean bathroom. Plus the couple was very friendly and accommodating. Great value. Highly recommended.
- It was great with special touches! Loved the warm and inviting living room with fireplace roasting every night and freshly baked muffins every night! Wonderful couple hosting with good conversations. It was close to town and to all attractions so easy car ride.
- That was very nice stay. Mike is a very friendly and helpful host and do everything for guests to feel like at home. Our room was comfortable and clean. There was also tea, coffe, hot chocolate and fresh muffins everyday in the living room, which is available for the guests by all day. The location is very good and only few minutes by car to beautiful Killarney.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Convenient short drive into Killarney, so it felt like a country stay with all the convenience of being very close downtown.
- light breakfast was lovely. Freshly homemade muffins. Mike and Mary are a lovely couple, and were very helpful.
Woodford Cottage Lake View Guest House on old Farm with Forest Walks
One of our best sellers in Killarney! Featuring lake views, Woodford Cottage Lake View Guest House on old Farm with Forest Walks offers accommodations with a garden and a patio, around 2.7 mi from INEC. Boasting free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and fishing.This holiday home includes 2 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A terrace is available for guests to use at the holiday home.St Mary’s Cathedral is 3.1 mi from Woodford Cottage Lake View Guest, while Muckross Abbey is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Gorgeous cottage and very friendly hosts, couldnt recommend it enough! Perfect spot to stay once you have a car to get around, a real little escape
- Lovely apartment with everything we needed. Plenty of cooking equipment to selfcater, friendly horses in the field to say hello to, friendly and helpful host, Netflix to amuse everyone and convenient to Killarney.
- Great location just 5 mins from Killarney centre. The hosts were so friendly and helpful when we had some questions about our day trip. The house was spotless with amazing views.I would certainty return in the future!
- Absolutely fantastic cottage. Very well equippedyou will find there everything you need to stay happy for few days , cosy, warm everything smells fresh and welcoming . Mountain views from the sun room stunning! Hosts incredibly nice and friendly and they respecting your privacy too. We really felt like home and will definitely come back.
- location excellent for some peace and quite. we will visit again.
Charming Country Home with Scenic Mountain and Lake Views
Set in Knockmanagh in the Kerry region, Charming Country Home with Scenic Mountain and Lake Views has a patio and lake views. The accommodations is 24 mi from Kenmare, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The holiday home features 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 4 bathrooms with a shower.The holiday home offers a terrace. Guests at Charming Country Home with Scenic Mountain and Lake Views can enjoy hiking and canoeing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Killarney is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while Tralee is 20 mi away. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, 12 mi from Charming Country Home with Scenic Mountain and Lake Views.
- The property is quite dated, but in a cool way, everything in the house is functional and original. House was clean and host were very welcoming. Grounds really nice and would stay again
- I cannot say enough about our stay. We had the best time. The views were breathtaking. Not far from killarney town about a 10 minute drive. The house is spotless and Colleen and Anne were exceptional and helpful beyond measure. Thank you both so much. I will definitely be back next time with my Italian in laws.
- With a short drive to Killarney Town and a loads of space, we were delighted to have the White House as our Kerry home for the week. The mountain views from the bedrooms and gardens are great.
Lakeview Country House & Apartments
Lakeview Country House & Apartments offers accommodations 2.2 mi from the town of Killarney on the Ring of Kerry. Guests can enjoy views of the lakes and mountains of Killarney. Free WiFi and free secure parking are available on-site.All of the modern apartments have views of the mountains and lakes. Apartments have a kitchenette with electric hob, kettle, toaster, microwave, coffee machine and washing machine. A barbecue, indoor and outdoor seating area and an allocated private garden area are also available.Guests can tour the Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way from Lakeview Country House & Apartments. Hiking, walking and bus tours can be arranged for guests on arrival.Tralee is 21 mi from Lakeview Country House, while Kenmare is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- Beautiful home, spectacular location in the countryside overlooking the lake and mountains, charming, quiet and restful, Ray and Cathy were very friendly and helpful.
- Very pleasant hosts and ideal location for our trip to killarney. Exceptionally clean accommodation
- Beautiful location, Lovely apartment, Excellent facilities , Spotlessly clean
- This is THE best BB we have ever been to. The owners are a lovely Family, who are obliging and put a lot of effort into letting you have the best time you could have. The view is spectacular and the room was perfect. The continental breakfast was always fresh and had great variety. When we come back to Killarney, then we will book this BB again!
- This is a lovely house in a beautiful location. Cathy and her family were so welcoming and accommodating and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here I would have loved to stay longer than 1 night. The room itself was perfect including the en suite bathroom. Everything was provided for and the level of cleanliness and comfort was outstanding. The view across the fields and lake to the mountains is spectacular. Even though I have been to Kerry multiple times, I had never stayed in Killarney the town is full of life and the national park is amazing. Highly recommend a visit and a stay at the Lakeview Country House.
Nature Setting Apartment
Located 1.5 mi from St Mary’s Cathedral and 1.6 mi from INEC, Nature Setting Apartment offers accommodations in Killarney. The unit is 1.9 mi from Killarney Race Course, and guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking available on site.An oven and a microwave can be found in the kitchen. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodations.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Muckross Abbey is 2.5 mi from Nature Setting Apartment, while FitzGerald Stadium is 1.3 mi away. You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- Friendliness of natives, seniery fantastic top class hosts with very welcoming hearts ,whom would facilitate our needs at the drop of a hat to garentee you have a enjoyable and memorable stay, execelant
- The apartment is comfortable and has everything you would need. The bed is really comfy and the small provisions, milk, tea, toiletries etc were a nice touch. One thing, you need a light over the front door, its very dark.
- The host was fantastic and the property ticked all our boxes. It had a comfortable living area and bedroom. It was clean and all the towels and linen smelt so fresh. It was in a quiet area and had free parking.
- Everything was perfectly clean and organized. Spacious and very comfortable bed. We had bread, orange juice and milk on the fridge!! Ten points for that! Its all you need for a perfect holidays.
- The bed was sooo comfy and there was fresh bread milk and orange juice in the fridge on arrival which was a nice gesture
Torc Hotel offers views of Mangerton Mountain and is a 5-minute drive from Killarney. It offers free parking, cooked-to-order full Irish breakfasts and free WiFi.The spacious rooms at Torc Hotel feature satellite TV and handmade king or super-king-size beds.The Torc Bistro serves home-cooked meals from 12.00 until 21.00 daily, using only local produce where possible. A separate sports bar shows all the major sporting events.The surrounding area is great for hill walking, cycling, golfing and fishing.The INEC concert venue, Killarney National Park, Muckross House, Killarney Race Course, Fitzgerald Stadium and Loch Leane can all be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- The food was excellent, plenty to eat and very tasty. Breakfast was the same, plenty of food and very well prepared, Great buffet. Just simple fresh food. Great pints and the staff were very friendly. Room and bathroom were very clean and the hotel itself was well kept. Nothing fancy but it didnt need to be, very comfortable, clean and reasonably priced
- Margaret on reception was so helpful and friendly.lovely spacious room and the shower and bed were fabulous.would definitely stay again
- Staff were nice and friendly. Check in and out was quick. Room was clean. Location was good, only 10 minute drive to town centre. Overall was great stay, comfortable, friendly staff and good location and I would go back.
- Room was clean with an updated bathroom. The beds were ok and the pillows were hard. Front desk staff were very friendly!
- Nice environment, beautiful at night too with amazing people. Really beautiful
Blossom lane is located in Woodford. The accommodations is 24 mi from Kenmare, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Staff at the apartment are available to provide advice at the 24-hour front desk.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Blossom lane, while hiking and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.Killarney is 2.4 mi from the accommodations, while Tralee is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Kerry, 9.3 mi from Blossom lane, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Excellent apartment and host. Very enjoyable stay.
- The apartment was beautifully decorated and well equipped with everything you need for your stay
- The location was excellent, very central for any activities we wanted to do.
- The location is fantastic. Killarney is beautiful and apartment is ideal for trips to national park and Ring of Kerry.The apartment itself is extremely spacious and generous. We enjoyed the two bathrooms.Kitchen has everything you need. Nice seating space.We also used washing machine. Dishwasher is very convenient.Parking off road and safe.Sharon lives upstairs and comes for advice immediately. Still you enjoy absolute privacy.
- excellent accomodation with all required facilities and really clean. Beds, bathrooms and living area were very clean and well appointed.
Larkfield House B&B
Located in Killarney, within a 25-minute walk from the town center, the family-run Larkfield House B&B offers free private parking and free WiFi throughout.All of our rooms have private en suite shower and toilet facilities, tea/coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV, hairdryer and radio.In the mornings, Larkfield House B&B offers a choice of a continental or full/partial Irish breakfast. Gluten-free diets can be catered for.Within a 10-minute walk guests can find a shopping village and restaurants.Each room includes some tourist information and Larkfield House can arrange complimentary bus tours for guests, along with golf and fishing trips. The bed and breakfast is 1.9 mi from INEC and within 1.9 mi of St Mary’s Cathedral. Killarney Racecourse is also just 1.9 mi away.
- Very clean, great location, excellent value. Highly recommend
- The owners were really amazing, they helped us with the search for roadtrip routes and interesting things we could do. The breakfast was delicious! The room was clean and quite big.
- The hosts are very kind and made you feel at home. Great location and free parking available. Nice clean room with comfy bed. Breakfast is great and plentiful. We love this place and would recommend to anyone. You get much more than what you pay.
- very friendly and helpful proprietors, excellent location ,very tasty breakfast, clean spacious room and a very comfortable bed,
- Too notch BB. Hosts were charming. I highly recommend it.
Located 20 minutes’ walk away from Killarney town center, Rybrook House offers easy access to recreational activities such as fishing, mountain climbing, horse riding, and golf. Guests can avail of babysitting service and free parking.The spacious rooms have a seating area, a bathroom with free toiletries, and tea/coffee making facilities.Homemade bread and scones feature alongside the delicious freshly made breakfast. Guests can choose between continental and Full Irish options.Rybrook House organizes trips to the stunning Ring of Kerry, 2.5 miles away, and to the Gap of Dunloe, 9.9 miles away. Ross Castle, Muckross House and Killarney National Park are within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Clean and very comfortable with friendly staff. Great food too!
- Lovely BB in a quiet neighborhood, just off the main road, next to the ring of Kerry and the Killarney national park. Grateful for the owners recommendation that we do the ring of Kerry on the day of arrival, instead of in the rain the next day.
- The host was attentive and approachable without being overbearing. We were relatively close to town.
- Mary was welcoming and helpful. Location was convenient and quiet. Room very comfortable, bathroom neat and everything was very clean. Generous breakfast was served, choice of different kinds.
- The property was clean and homey,Mary greeted us upon arrival and made us feel very welcome.It was close to amenities on a relatively quiet street.The breakfast tasted just like being at my Grans absolutely delicious.
Boasting a garden, terrace and free WiFi, Lios Daire is located in Killarney, a 5-minute drive from Killarney town. Located around 2.4 mi from Muckross Abbey, the bed and breakfast is also 2.5 mi away from Killarney Race Course. The property is 2.5 mi from St Mary’s Cathedral and 2.5 mi from FitzGerald Stadium.All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms include a seating area.Guests at Lios Daire can enjoy a self-service continental breakfast.Muckross House is 3.1 mi from Lios Daire. The nearest airport is Kerry Airport, 9.9 mi from the accommodations.
- The owners were exceptionally nice and accommodating, especially since we were a day early for our reservation. The property was spotless and nicely laid out. I wish there people were my neighbors! There are a numbers of breakfast offerings. There two little dogs are adorable!
- The staff at this location were all family and did everything possible to make our stay comfortable and convenient, right down to loaning my husband golf clubs and securing restaurant reservations for us when asked. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices well prepared. Excellent pancakes enough for two or three people one serving! The location is very near town and golfing, hiking, horseback riding, and Kerry Falconry experience which was extraordinary.
- Great host! They seemed eager to help and to make sure we were comfortable. The house and room were super clean, spotless actually. Breakfast was fantastic.
- Fantastic quiet and comfortable BB. The breakfast was excellent. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room spotlessly clean. Easy parking. The hosts were among the friendliest weve met and were very helpful with suggestions for places to eat and visit. It is clear they strive to make guests as comfortable and happy as can be.
- Everything was lovely. John Anne were exceptionally kind and friendly. They took the time to run us into town twice, gave loads of directions/information, and were just easy to talk too. They didnt mind that we came in late one night we were quiet, of course. The breakfast was delicious get the Pancakes Johns secret recipe. They have two small outside dogs that are just the sweetest. Our room was very clean and comfortable. At night when we got into bed there were hot water bottles at the foot to keep your toes toasty warm. The linens were very clean and the beds comfortable.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Teernaboul