Casitas at Sabino Springs
Located in Tucson in the Arizona region and Arizona Stadium reachable within 14 mi, Casitas at Sabino Springs features accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, an outdoor swimming pool and free private parking.Offering a patio or balcony with views of the city and mountain, the units feature air conditioning, a seating area, cable flat-screen TV and kitchen. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine.Spa and wellness facilities including a fitness center and a hot tub are at guests’ disposal during their stay at the aparthotel.Tucson Convention Center is 17 mi from Casitas at Sabino Springs, while Reid Park Zoo is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 22 mi from the accommodations.
- I liked the privacy and quietness. I felt like I was at home but in peaceful environment I enjoyed to the fullest.
- We loved the location and the accommodations were perfect!
- The property was spacious, attractive, and comfortable. We really enjoyed having this place as a home base while we were visiting the area!
- Very clean and quiet apartments…everything was their…feels like home
- Very quiet and clean. Beautiful area and facilities. Lovely apartment.
Hilton Tucson East
One of our top picks in Tucson. Offering easy access to shopping and dining in downtown Tucson, Arizona, this hotel offers a variety of contemporary amenities and a full-service restaurant for a comfortable stay.Hilton Tucson East features an outdoor pool and whirlpool tub. Guests can workout in the fitness room, which boasts views of the Rincon Mountains or be productive in the 24-hour business center that offers fax, copy and printing services.Vistas Bar & Grille at East Tucson Hilton is a full-service restaurant that serves gourmet American and Southwestern cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on the second floor, the restaurant boasts stunning views of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Room service is also available.
- Very comfortable beds. We will return when in Tucson.
- The staff was excellent! Everyone was pleasant and helpful. I really liked that the person checking me in asked where I would prefer my room to be in relation to the elevator. I think thats the first time anyone has ever asked, usually I have to ask for a specific distance from the elevator.
- The toilet kept breaking would not flush. I shatter to fix it myself
- I loved everything about my stay my room was clean, comfortable the balcony was perfect and the staff was amazing. I look forward to staying there again.
- So much room around the hotel to stretch out and relax. Pool was clean and beautiful. All staff were exceptionally helpful and attentive to my needs. Great all around!
Comfort Suites At Sabino Canyon
One of our top picks in Tucson. This hotel in Arizona is a 30-minute drive from the Tucson International Airport. Guest rooms include a refrigerator and the hotel features an outdoor heated pool and hot tub.Every room at the Comfort Suites At Sabino Canyon is also furnished with a sitting area and microwave. Cable TV along with coffee and tea facilities are also provided.A free hot breakfast buffet and poolside happy hour cocktails are provided. Free Wi-Fi is available. The Sabino Canyon Comfort Suites provides a fitness center and laundry facilities.The University of Arizona is 8.2 miles from the Tucson Comfort Suites At Sabino Canyon. Guests are 25 miles from Rose Canyon Lake and 30 miles from Mount Lemmon.
- Very clean and comfortable. Nice new clean bedding. Room was a great size! Shower were clean and they had very large closet sizes to store luggage. We had a room with a small kitchen and it was very convenient. The room style seemed to be updated recently and it makes for a new comfortable environment. Definitely would use this hotel again if we needed.
- Due to COVID19 bag breakfast was given. Staff was helpful in changing room to a double on the bottom floor with a patio for my pet. Bottom floors have a patio that leads to outside parking lot. The motel is close to a park to walk your pet, but also feels private where it is located. Next to a big lots, grocery store, Walgreens, and dunkin donuts all within walking distance. Great motel for the east side of Tucson.
- The room was very clean and quiet. Checking in was a breeze! They made us feel safe with their lighting and cameras on the parking lots and locked front door after a certain hour. The courtyards were beautiful and we appreciated how spread out the rooms were.
- Breakfast wasnt available…location was great
- Check in was fast an easy. Staff was very polite an amswered any question. The property was full of tree debri but staff was working on it. Bed was comfy. I would recommend to family an friends.
Sonesta ES Suites Tucson
Sonesta ES Suites Tucson offers self-catering suites with free internet access and a flat-screen TV, just 7.7 miles from the Sabina Canyon. Facilities include an outdoor pool and whirlpool.The air-conditioned suites of Sonesta ES Suites Tucson are decorated with wooden furnishings. All suites have a living area and a well-equipped kitchen with an oven.A prepackaged breakfast is provided and includes a muffin or Danish, a granola bar and a piece of fruit. A bottled water and coffee station are also provided.Sonesta ES Suites Tucson also offers a gym and laundry facilities.Trail Dust Town is just 1.1 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Tucson. Saguaro National Park is 9.7 miles from the hotel, and the Pima Air & Space Museum is 10.8 miles away.
- The room was spacious and clean. Very quiet. Very nice location to hiking for Catalina Mountain and Mt Lemon as well good location to the Barrio Brewery.
- The room was very spacious and very clean. It was a little more than I usually spend two bed loft suite but we all need a little spoiling once in a while. Fully equipped kitchen was nice. I was able to make a few home cooked meals during our week long stay. I would suggest tho that some things be added by the hotel, just to make your stay a bit easier or streamlined. Such as soap for the dishwasher or to hand wash what you use while youre there. Maybe a sponge to wash them or wipe down stove top, counters, etc when a guest is done cooking. Especially for guests staying a week or more seeing as housekeeping doesnt come daily for these longer or extended stays.
- The location central tucson. Everything was short drive or walk.
- An apartment for the price of a hotel room! Allowed us options for meals with a full kitchen. Nice property and quiet.
- Close to everything, reasonable price and comfortable bed
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson East
The University of Arizona and downtown Tucson are 6 miles west of this all-suite hotel. It features an outdoor pool surrounded by a tropical courtyard, on-site dining and suites with 2 flat-screen TVs.A private bedroom and separate living room are offered in every warmly decorated Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson East. Coffee facilities, a microwave and fridge are provided. Free Wi-Fi and in-room movies are also included.4 Elements Restaurant is open all day and has an open-air patio. It serves American cuisine made with fresh regional ingredients. A full drink menu is available at Breeze Lounge.Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson East provides a free shuttle service within a 3 miles radius. Guests can use the gym and the business center for free.Tucson International Airport is a 30-minute drive from this hotel. Sabino Canyon tours are 7.2 miles away and Reid Park Zoo is 15 minutes away by car.
- Everything was expected and more, very satisfied with all services provided, according from this day and time of the pandemia all services were handlen with safety and sanitary measures!!
- Because of Covid there was no sit down breakfast but the breakfast that was available was very good.
- The value.. Great room, proximity to entertainment and restaurants, the mountain views, the greenery within the property. Loved the beds and pillows, the balcony, the bathroom that had the toilet/shower area separate from the other vanity.
- Very nice only stayed a night wasnt able to really take advantage of all that was offered but we still enjoyed it
- We had the egg and sausage and it was great. Muffins were delicious and bagels nice and warm. Enjoyed the stay.
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Tucson East
One of our top picks in Tucson. Davis Monthan AFB is just an 8-minute drive from this east Tucson hotel. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. A daily continental breakfast with muffins, bagels and pastries is provided.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels and spacious work desk are provided in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn Tucson East. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom. Coffee-making facilities are included.An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation. A fitness center, a business center and a guest laundromat are available on site. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Tucson East La Quinta Inn.St. Joseph Hospital is half a mile away. Tucson Raceway Park and Pima County Fairgrounds are within 10 miles of La Quinta Inn Tucson East.
- Beds were really comfortable and the room was clean which is the most important thing to us
- I always stay at La Quinta on Broadway. I love the room as I always request room 203 as it is nowhere close to any other room. Marc is always the best at the front desk and is so kind and helpful.
- How quiet it was on a Friday and Saturday night. How polite and respectful staff was.
- I loved how big and comfy the bed was. The ac unit worked wonders on those hot days.
- No breakfast was served that is the only fall they could of done like a muffin and fruit milk or juice in a bag. Some hotels do because of covid
Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East
The University of Arizona and the University of Phoenix are minutes from this Tucson, Arizona hotel. The hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East offers a flat-screen LCD TV and a coffee maker. A work desk is also included in each room.The Art Institute of Arizona is a short drive from the Tucson Hampton Inn & Suites. The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The staff is what I love more than rest! I love staying here. Second time and we will always stay with your hotels from now on!
- Hotel was very clean, good location as well. Park place mall is across the street, Various places to eat are near by such as Mcdonalds, Canes, Dennys, Peter Piper and a few others. Our room had a fridge and microwave which are a plus. Overall me and my family had a great time and enjoyed our stay. Also a reservation is needed to use the pool and only 10 people per hour are allowed in the pool area. Makes you feel a bit safe.
- The hotel is very clean. Beds are very comfortable, I slept like a baby. Amazing and friendly staffs. Location is perfect, safe and near restaurants.
- Everything was great and convenient. Staff were very helpful and friendly
- Very clean and quiet. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Inn at Civano
Offering 2 year-round outdoor pools, Inn at Civano is located in Tucson in the Arizona Region, 12 mi from Arizona Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a computer are featured. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the mountain or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Inn at Civano features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and hiking. The inn also offers bike hire. Tucson Convention Center is 13 mi from Inn at Civano, while Tucson Raceway Park is 5 mi from the property. Tucson International Airport is 11 mi away.
- Loved the upper Casitaabove the garage. Stayed with my wife and Chininy. Excellent location. Just a few miles from anything. Host Ms. Mete is all that. Very nice person. Village offered activities just across the street. Thanks for having us.
- Great atmosphere, friendly guests, great Host. Only downside was room kinda small needed mirror other than in bathroom.
- Great location and a spacious, clean, quiet, comfortable room with private bathroom. Access to a full kitchen downstairs would allow for longer stays, although we only spent one night here.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson-Williams Center
With convenient access to an excellent variety of shopping, dining and area attractions, this all-suite hotel in Tucson, Arizona offers spacious accommodations and first-rate amenities. A free breakfast buffet is served daily.DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson-Williams Center features 2-room suites with high-speed internet access and 2 TVs. Guests will enjoy comforts such as refrigerators, microwaves and MP3 docking stations. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film and may order a meal from room service.The outdoor courtyard at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson-Williams Center features a variety of cacti and plants that surround the refreshing pool. After spending the day at the pool, guests can work out in the modern fitness center.The city center of Tucson is 2.9 mi from the property and The University of Arizona is 4.8 mi away.
- The rooms were nice. The pool was great. The staff was very helpful. Thank you
- The location was perfect for our family we enjoyed the surrounding stores while waiting to check in. When we checked in the staff was friendly, our room was the perfect size for our family. We enjoyed the pool before checking out. Thank you guys for making our trip memorable!
- Friendly staff, nice maintain rooms, love the pool area
- We loved how spacious our room was especially with their being 4 of us. Our stay was super short but for the time we were there everything was great.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful, great selection of food.
Extended Stay America – Tucson – Grant Road
One of our top picks in Tucson. This Extended Stay America – Tucson – Grant Road is located in Tucson and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Tucson is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Pima Air and Space Museum, the Davis Monthan Air Force Base and the Tucson Convention Center.
- Clean, comfortable room, staff very pleasant and helpful. Adorable kitchenette made it easy to make coffee and simple meals. We had a great week.
- Clean, comfortable, great price. Convenient to go back forth to TMC.
- It was quite and absolutely comfortable the only down fall was out of there hands and that would be no breakfast due to covid19.
- The full kitchen and the free wifi. The climate control as well.
- When we arrived we learned that the facility was over booked. The manager in charge got us a room and then assisted to get coffee and other needs. She was so cheerful and helpful. Can not say enough for all the help she gave us.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tanque Verde