The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Le Cap, Gap Sud (Inter-Hotel)
The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Le Cap, Gap Sud is located in Tallard in the south Alps, 15 minutes drive from Gap city center. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna and mountain views.Each guest room at The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Le Cap, Gap Sud has a private terrace with views of the park. They are all equipped with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels including RMC Sport, beIn SPORTS and Canal+ and WiFi access.The hotel also has a lounge bar and a private garden.The property is located on Gap-Tallard airfield, where guests can fly in a glider or sky-dove. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Nice enough place, excellent staff, the person at reception just couldnt do enough for you. Motorcycle was parked in one of the aircraft hangers at no extra charge. Restaurant next door is very good.
- Service at the desk, airconditioning. Music band every Friday evening outside next to restaurant July, August
- The hotel was comfortable and clean.William, the guy at the receptionist, made us feel really welcome. Definitely recommend
- Swimming pool and welcoming staff and aviation environment
- Room was small but comfortable bed. The staff were very nice.
Located in Tallard in the Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur region, La Palissandre provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and an oven.Gap is 8 miles from the apartment, while Orcières is 28 miles away.
- Great host, great place warm, clean, cosy, nice, calm, secure. Perfect place for a few nights and perfectly located next to the aerodrome.
- Great facilities, lovely host, pretty apartment, comfortable, has everything you need.
- All good, especially liked the garden with table and chairs. The kitchen is well equipped maybe an oven would be a good idea. I liked the private parking and entrance. The hosts were friendly. I will definitely stay here again
- lovely apartment in a great position close to the aerodrome
- Warmth of welcome, price and location relative to airport. Go there!
Located in Tallard in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, La grange features accommodations with free private parking.The apartment offers a terrace.Pra-Loup is 29 mi from La grange, while Gap is 6.8 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Hôtel Gap
One of our best sellers in Gap! B&B Hôtel Gap is a hotel located 3.1 mi from the center of Gap. Serre-Ponçon Lake is a 30-minute drive away. Free WiFi access is available.Each air-conditioned guest room features a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a shower.Breakfast is available at the hotel, which is served in the dining room.Gap Bayard Golf Course is a 20-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- The room was spotless, airy and bright. The beds was large and comfortable.The bathroom was impeccable, with a lovely shower.The takeaway breakfast was generous, in my opinion. The staff was really professional and friendly.
- Nice view out the window.peaceful outside of the busy downtown.
- Excellent position.Easy to get to.Close enough to many facilities.
- Have stayed here many times. Clean and towels changed daily.Staff friendly and helpful.
- Excellent location and views of mountains.Very clean functional accomodation
Best Western Hotel Gap
One of our top picks in Gap. Set at the foot of the Southern Alps, this hotel is located a 5-minute drive from the town of Gap. Free WiFi access is provided in the soundproofed guest rooms.A flat-screen TV is included in each modern room. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at Best Western Hotel Gap. Guests can also dine out at the restaurant located just next to the hotel.Bayard Golf Club is 6.2 mi from the hotel and private parking is free on site. There is a tennis court and a public swimming pool with water slides located just 1,000 feet away.
- 24 hours reception with perfect communication. Clean room
- A professional hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
- Good location, friendly staff. The room was comfortable, nice modern design, bathroom and toilet are separate.
- Hotel is in good place, not far from city center. Bicycle road passes by.You can make fresh orange juice for breakfast.
- The location, the protected parking and the restaurant just next too the hotel where the personals were nice.
Gîtes de La Condamine
Set 12 mi from Gap and in the heart of the Durance Valley, this proiperty features self-catering apartments next to Lake Curbans. BBQ facilities, an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis table are provided.With a private terrace featuring table and chairs, each apartment at Gîtes de la Condamine includes a living room with an LCD TV, CD player and a bathroom with a shower. A microwave, coffee maker and oven are available in the kitchen.A continental breakfast is served every morning and a bakery, grocery and tobacconist are 1.2 mi from Gîtes de la Condamine. You can also use the hotel’s free Wi-Fi before visiting the local restaurant, just 2,650 feet away.Rock climbing, via ferrata and paragliding can be done a 20-minute drive away and the Taillard Castle is 3.1 mi away. Gap Train Station is 11 mi away and Gap-Tallard Airfield is 2.5 mi from this country house.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The swimmingpool was fantastic! We enjoyed it in the morning and again in the evening after walking in the mountains. On hot days, we also recommend a walk to the confluence of the durance and the canal approx. 300m westward from accomodation the view is great and the water icy.Dont forget to visit ancient Curbans, its 20 min to go and offers a wide view over the valley of the durance.
- Very clean with all necessary equipment for a comfortable stay. Bedroom is located on a mezzanine floor with steep wooden steps which was okay for us but may be a little difficult for some people. Nice location and the hostess gave us directions to a nearby restaurant for dinner in the next village as there are none in this village.
- The accommodation is very, clean, comfortable, with good views of the area. Its well located and the hosts are friendly, We had sole use of the pool during our stay, and its a nice area to relax in, after a day of hiking or cycling..
- Quiet lakeside location with mountain views. Very clean and well equipped. Friendly and helpful owner.
- Trs bien situ ct du lac. Nous avons sjourn dans le calme, ne pas hsiter prendre le petit djeuner car copieux et bon ! L appartement est propre et bien quip. Nous reviendrons avec plaisir mais l t prochain pour profiter de la piscine
Avantici Citotel Gap
One of our best sellers in Gap! Avantici Hotel Gap is located in the south of Gap, 1.9 mi from the city center and at a 15-minute drive from Bayard Golf Course. It offers a 24-hour reception and a flowered garden with a terrace, where you can relax with a drink from the bar.The rooms at Avantici Hotel Gap are decorated in a modern style and include a flat-screen TV with Canal+, BEIN Sports and other satellite channels. Most rooms have a view of the garden. Each also has facilities for making tea and coffee and free WiFi access.The hotel’s breakfast made with local produce can be enjoyed either in the dining room or on the terrace, weather permitting, or can also be served in the guest rooms for an extra charge. There is a drinks vending machine, a storage room, newspapers and a safe at the reception. Packed lunches can also be provided at an extra cost.Free private parking is offered at this hotel. Micropolis Technology Park is within 0.6 mi and Tallard Airdrome is 6.2 mi from the property.
- Good size room, clean and tidy. The bar was a welcome addition after a days travel. Several restaurants within walking distance though some were shut but we had a good steak in a place 5 minutes walk away.
- Very Nice Staff , good selection for breakfast, lots of restaurants nearby , Good Location
- Good reception, very informative lady at the reception. Clean and comfortable.
- The room was clean, had a kettle with coffee. The breakfast was really good value for money.
- Big room with terrace in garden, quiet and comfortable
Just 1.9 mi from the center of Gap, this ivy-covered hotel offers seasonal dishes made from local produce in its restaurant. It is a 20-minute drive to Ancelle Ski Resort and a 30-minute drive to Orcières Ski Resort.The rooms at Les Olivades are decorated in a contemporary style and provide an LCD TV. Each one is air-conditioned and also includes a mini-bar and facilities for making tea and coffee.The hotel’s continental breakfast is served in the breakfast room or in the comfort of guest rooms. After breakfast, you may choose to book a massage or a reflexology session.Free private parking is available on site and the A51 motorway is a 20-minute drive away. Other local attractions include Serre-Ponçon Lake, just 19 mi from the property. A plug to recharge electric cars is available on site.
- Spacious room, on site restaurant, nice pool and good views. Good breakfast.
- Staff was very pleasant and helpful, particularly the chef and wait staff.
- Nice landscaped pool, large garden with several seating areas, nice food in the restaurant. Unfortunately we could only get the three course menu on Sunday and not the seven courses. Next time we will stay for more than onze night.
- Juwel, cosy comfortable modern hotel with nice pool and adjacent bar, great room, excellent furnishings and outstanding restaurant with large outside terrace, nice breakfast! friendly staff with full attention to customer wellbeing
- Super location, very friendly staff and great food. The pool and eating area next to it were perfect.
NESTOR HOTEL is ideally located on the famous Route Napoleon in Gap, near the ski resorts and Ecrin National Park. It offers comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.This 2-star hotel combines comfort and charm with modern amenities such a satellite TV, Wi-Fi access, and private bathroom.A swimming pool and tennis courts are located 1,000 feet away and an 18 hole golf course is just a short drive. Guests can choose to start the day with the hotel’s buffet continental breakfast.At just 5 minutes from the Gap city center, and less than an hour to the ski slopes, it’s a great location for exploring the local region.The property offers a special covered parking space for motor cycles.
- Staff very friendly and helpful probably very nice looks for kids good parking.
- Clean rooms and friendly staff. Hotel has a lot of fun, childfriendly character.
- Very unique! A rare find. I would have loved to stay for few days but we were passing through. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone, with children and pets.
- slight twist to a travel hotel nice terrace and restaurant friendly staff
- Location was perfect. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. A restaurant in the hotel makes it easy for people who travel so that you can have dinner without having to go out. Warm and cosy feeling , very nicely decorated with nice colored carton comics at every floor and on every door and room . Every details is very accurate and I for sure recommend it
Hôtel & Restaurant Azur
Located at 3,300 feet of height, near numerous outdoor sport activities (ski, white water sports, air sports, golf) the hotel welcomes you in a warm and rural frame.The bedrooms with modern conveniences (queen size beds) are at your disposal every day of the year. The bungalows benefit from hotel services.Take advantage pleasantly of the sweetness of the Mediterranean climate at the edge of our private swimming pool and be seduced by our 2 hectares park, the charm of its pond and its animals.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Pleasant, newly renovated room which was spotlessly clean.Very tasty dinner and copious breakfst. Excellent value for money. Free WiFi other hotels should take note rather than ripping off guests!
- Conveniently situated on our cycling route. Friendly staff. Good food
- The pool and the garden were perfect for the kids and really nice
- This is a fantastic place! The staff are so welcoming and friendly giving personal advice on the local area
- Secure garage for my motorbike Restaurant good food choice and valueHost great and spoke English too
Looking for: Best Hotels in Tallard