Le Manoir du Pont Senot
Located in Noron-la-Poterie, 31 mi from Ouistreham, Le Manoir du Pont Senot provides a garden and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.Le Manoir du Pont Senot offers a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, cycling and fishing are possible in the surroundings.Caen is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Bayeux is 6.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 15 mi from Le Manoir du Pont Senot.
- Quiet location out of town Friendly little dogSpacious room and comfortable bedTasty breakfast
- The owner of the Manor was extremely hospitable and helpful.The location is breathtaking and just a few kilometers from Bayeux.The house is from the 15th century! Amazing restoration!
- It was so wonderful experiencing the friendly spirit and quiet of old Normandie and yet be only 10 minutes from the center of Bayeux. Walkyrie could not have been anymore engaging and hospitable. Plus her eye for detail in renovating a 15th century farm house was impeccable. We felt like family for two nights.
- Beautiful property, friendly host, delicious breakfast, great location for Bayeux and D day beaches
- Walkyrie consistently did her best to make my wife and I feel welcome at her quaint and lovely house in a very quite countryside location not too far away within 15 minutes from the medieval village of Bayeux. We really loved being pampered with fresh and scrumptious breakfast! As a result, we started off every day deliciously.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Chaufourniers
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Chaufourniers is in thecentre of Crouay and 5.6 mi from Bayeux. With a garden and a terrace, it offers individually decorated rooms and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms feature wooden floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have stone walls and attic ceilings.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes Les Chaufourniers.This property is 6.8 mi from the coast and 8.7 mi from the landing beaches. Free private parking is available on site.
- This is a beautiful and typical French farmhouse in a magical setting. The rooms are lovely and immaculately clean. The breakfasts are very special always with fresh croissants and French bread, homemade jams by Dominique, freshly squeezed orange juice, and homemade cakes by Florence. The location is beautiful and convenient for seeing all of the World War II sites. We had a beautiful dinner here with other guests given by our hosts and had a chance to connect with very interesting people. Because we stayed here, we were given helpful tips for the area not only by the owners, but by other guests.
- We really liked staying at this accommodation, our only regret was that it only was for one night. We would have loved to stay more and learn more about the owners who seems to be exceptionally nice and interesting people !
- Breakfast was terrific with great fresh local pastries, and homemade jams. An ultimate place to relax, and take in the wonderful country air.
- We loved our stay at this property. The hospitality of the hosts, the rooms and quality breakfast offered were stellar.
- Hosts are very accommodating and very knowledgeable about the local sites. Fantastic room and breakfast.
Château de Bellefontaine
Located 2,650 feet from central Bayeux and its cathedral, this 18th-century mansion offers guest rooms and a traditional restaurant open for dinner upon reservation. The park has a tennis court and a pond, and is planted with 200-year-old trees.Each room is individually decorated and feature a mini-bar, free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. The bathrooms include a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or a shower. Some rooms have a seating area.Enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning at the Château de Bellefontaine. A continental breakfast can also be delivered to your room at a reduced rate. After breakfast, you can use the computer with internet access in the lounge, which also features a fireplace.Bayeux Train Station is 0.6 mi from the hotel and free public parking is available on site.
- Spacious and clean room. Big garden with sun deck chair to relax. Good location to visit the few Normandy landings by the coast. Good breakfast variety served instead of buffet due to corona.
- The surrounding, room, staff, diner and everything was exceptional. And such a beautiful place. Highly recommended.
- Quite setting and good photo opertunities around gardens. Really fantastic bathroom.
- This chteau was beautiful and charming. The staff was more than helpful le petit djeuner breakfast was wonderful room and bed were very clean and comfortable location was safe and comfortable.
- We were only there one night, but we were pleased with Chateau de Bellafontaine. They had extensive breakfast options with good choices. It was a charming hotel in a beautiful location. The rooms are very spacious as well. We had three separate rooms for our family, and each room was very unique and decorated differently. I would stay here for sure again when in Bayeux.
Hotel Reine Mathilde
One of our top picks in Bayeux. Hotel Reine Mathilde is in the medieval district, just 1,000 feet from the Bayeux Tapestry Museum. It offers free Wi-Fi access and modern guest rooms with private bathrooms.The guest rooms are decorated in warm, neutral colors. Each has a TV and a work desk. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily. The restaurant, Le Garde Manger, offers continuous service throughout the day. Guests can enjoy a varied selection of traditional dishes in the dining room or on the south-facing terrace.Omaha Beach Memorial Museum is 15 miles from Hotel Reine Mathilde. The American Museum is 12 miles away.
- Very comfortable room especially with the inroom aircon and the hot weather when I stayed. The bed was very comfortable and facilities were well appointed. Location is amazing with close proximity to restaurants and attractions.Overall would definitely recommend staying here!
- The room was adorable, clean and had a delightful view of a small river overlooking bridges and medieval architecture. The location was ideal, right in the center of town with a charming ambiance and super convenient to walking around town. We loved the small terrace restaurant adjoining the hotel for drinks in the sunny afternoon and the small river and bridges surrounding the hotel were just beautiful. Excellent view of the cathedral and 5 minutes walk to the Bayeux Tapestry! Parking was also very convenient. I couldnt have asked for a better weekend hotel!
- Clean rooms with a terrific central location in the old town perfect point for waiting for the DDay tours that depart from nearby Place de Quebec. Wonderful staff AnneClaire was so kind in welcoming us! The hotel also contacted me quickly after checkout to inform me that I had left something in the room. They offered to mail it to me or hold it for a year. I was lucky enough to go back and pick it up!Breakfast was a great spread. Loved it as an addon.
- Loved Bayeux! Great location for tours to Normandy WW II historic sites Bayeaux Tapestry. The people everywhere were friendly and helpful.
- While most hotels have very small rooms in Europe, this hotel had nice spacious rooms with great beds and pillows! Also, the location was VERY convenient to center of Bayeuxs historic area.
Hôtel Le Bayeux
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Hotel Le Bayeux is located in the historic center of Bayeux in the Lower Normandy region. It offers en suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.Rooms at Hotel Le Bayeux are equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone and work desk. There are also family rooms that can accommodate 4 to 5 guests.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel and vending machines are also at the disposal of guests. Additional services at Le Bayeux include a laundry service, daily international newspapers in the hotel lobby and a shuttle service for excursions and airport transfers which is available on demand.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Bayeux Train Station. The Bayeux Tapestry Museum is 1,150 feet from the hotel and Noter-Dame Cathedral is 1,800 feet away. Bayeux is located 6.2 mi from the D-Day beaches.
- Family run and cozy hotel, rooms spotless and had thought of everything we would need, fantastic location! Close to lovely restaurants and the cathedral all in walking distance. Brilliant location for DDay tours, breakfast continental with bacon and eggs and plenty of it, juices, coffees and teas.We stayed just before the coronavirus regs came in and we were just tourists in a foreign and unknown place! The owners could not have been more helpful and kind understanding that it was a scary time. They couldnt have done more. Would definitely recommend.Great place and great people.Thank you.
- It was an excellent location. Only a 10 minute walk to/from the train station, right across from the cathedral, and not even a 2 minute walk to 3 museums and the main shopping/eating area of Bayeux. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile to facilitate tours and activities. The breakfast was impressive. I even missed breakfast one morning and barely made a scheduled tour pick up and the hostess ran upstairs and packed me a breakfast and coffee to go.
- Very nice. The location is excellent and centrally located. A beautiful view of the Cathedral from the front door! The rooms are clean, spacious and amenable. Elodie and her husband are terrific hosts personable, professional and attentive. Sofie, too!
- A lovely base of operations for a visit to a charming city. The hosts were most gracious. I highly recommend Hotel Le Bayeux.
- Plenty of room for a family of 5. Beautiful little town. Staff was friendly and informative.
Le Castel Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Bayeux. Le Castel is a guest house located in the center of the medieval city of Bayeux between the station, the Cathedral and the Tapestry Museum.Accommodations is housed in a 1937 Art Deco villa and includes comfortable rooms in a contemporary baroque-style atmosphere. The style of the rooms and the furniture will take you back to the 1930s.Rooms include satellite TV and private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the guests lounge.Le Castel offers a peaceful setting in the heart of the town, close to sites, shops and quality restaurants.
- We arrived and check in was quick and easy. The room was comfortable and we had a spectacular view of the cathedral. I loved that the windows opened completely for a breeze and the blinds closed with a button. The breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed the local cheese and apple juice. Walking into town was quick and the Tapestry Museum is only 3 minutes down the road.Perfect location!
- Breakfast included coffee/tea, fresh squeezed OJ literally, breads, cheeses, cereals, and fruit. The rooms were well appointed, bathrooms clean and functional. The staff were very helpful, always smiling, and interacted with the guests frequently. Le Castel is walking distance to restaurants, cathedral, Bayeaux Tapestry museum, and shopping and central to DDay historical sites in the Normandy region of France. Also only 90minute drive to Mont St. Michel! A definite value for those looking for a central place to visit this beautiful part of France!
- The hotel was great, the bed was confortable, with a great views of the catedral, the breakfast was an experience apart, they had one big tablet were we ate with other guests, what was a Nice time to get to know then.
- The location is excellent! The service was wonderful! Breakfast good.
- Wonderful greeter/owner. She was SO friendly, helpful and really wanted us to be happy. English is fairly good. Room was very nice. Bed comfortable, comfortable and well appointed. For instance, the towel racks were HEATED. It is so nice when you step out of a shower to warm towels.Breakfast was good, bread, cheeses, pastries and jams. Bonus was cookies cinnamon and cake version of chocolate chip cookie. view from the bathroom was of the tower of the cathedral. NOTE 520 minute walk from the train station. walk towards the cathedral and you will walk right by the place. Bayeax is a small and very friendly and helpful. I should have booked two days.
Located on a pedestrian street in the heart of the historic center, this hotel is just 1,300 feet from the Bayeux Tapestry Museum. It offers 24-hour reception, an on-site bar and a gift shop with gourmet products from the region.The guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with international channels. Each has free WiFi, air conditioning and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning. Guests can also sample dishes from a range of cafes and restaurants in the streets surrounding the hotel.Staff are available to help with tours and other sight-seeing suggestions. Departure for the D-Day beach tour is just behind the hotel. Omaha Beach is 16 mi away.
- Old war photos on all the walls with captions in French and English! Location was great once we found it. Close to restaurants and the church and easy enough drive to the Normandy Beaches. And the staff were really friendly and helpful. Bayeux is lovely.
- Excellent location with very accommodating staff. Due to COVID no housekeeping services are currently being offered so I cannot comment on daily cleaning.
- Proximity to local sites, property full of WWII history.
- I was in one of the newer rooms. It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly
- Breakfast adequate within expectations. Location superb town center and walking distance to the major attractions.
Le Petit Matin
One of our top picks in Bayeux. This guesthouse is in a building from the 18th century in Bayeux’s historic district. Le Petit Matin has a garden, a furnished terrace. The spacious, soundproof rooms have a private bathroom.The heated guest rooms feature elegant furniture and hardwood floors. Some offer a view of the Charles de Gaulle Square or the garden.A traditional breakfast including homemade cake is available every morning with jams. Guests can also request a packed lunch.Notre Dame de Bayeux Cathedral is just over a quarter mile away and the Bayeux Tapestry is an 8-minute walk from the guesthouse. Le Petit Matin is also an ideal base for visiting the WWII D-Day landing beaches which are 5.5 miles away. Omaha Beach is 6 miles from the guesthouse.
- Location on the park, nice garden, wonderful breakfast, knowledgeable owner, comfortable room.
- Beautiful bed and breakfast and perfect location. Our room and bathroom was very large, well appointed and super clean. Quiet and charming location. Pascal is a wonderful host.
- The host was extremely nice and helpful. He made sure we had a great time.
- The host Pascal was a huge help and gave us some recommendations on places to go. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Most noteworthy to me was the large shower with a waterfall showerhead. I dont think Ive ever complimented a shower before, but it was amazing!
- Petit Matins is a beautiful place, the style and design are gorgeous. Our breakfast was delicious, included a good variety of foods, and I loved the house cat. Our room was large, beautiful, and very clean.
La Ferme de la Gronde
Just a 10-minute drive from the center of Bayeux, this farm house offers breakfast in its rustic-style dining room. It is a 15-minute drive from the D-Day Landing Beaches.The rooms and suites at La Ferme de la Gronde are decorated in a traditional style and offer views of the garden and facilities for making coffee and tea. An LCD TV with cable channels is also provided in each one, while some feature a fireplace.Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas and free, private parking in the courtyard is provided. Cycling paths are accessible from behind the farmhouse, and motorbikes and bicycles can be kept in a locked barn. There is a horse riding center 1.9 mi away.
- Beautiful and peaceful location. The garden was beautiful and the apt very spacious and well equipped!
- Everything was amazing! Straight out of a storybook.
- The property is rural, peaceful and quiet. Friendly and helpful staff, very comfortable beds and clean rooms. I appreciated that the breakfast was mostly locally sourced, too.
- Beautiful gardens, surroundings. Room elegant and beautifully decorated.
- Our family of five three kids aged 13118 enjoyed the three nights on the property which is a remodeled farmhouse from the 1800s?. Our modern ground floor suite had one bedroom with king and twin beds, one bath, kitchen and living room with twin bed and sleep sofa. The overall ambiance of the place was delightful and a great location between Bayeux and ArromancheslesBains. There was a trampoline, swing set, and ping pong table accessible for all guests. We had a few meals in our own kitchen which helped keep expenses down, yet enjoyed the delicious breakfast each morning extra charge. The clothes washer and dryer in the suite was a nice bonus for the family while traveling on a multiday trip.
Le Tardif, Noble Guesthouse
Le Tardif is a 18th century private mansion located in the former botanical garden of Bayeux. It offers rooms with period furniture and varnished parquet floors.Rooms at the Le Tardif, Noble Guest house have satellite TV, WiFi and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the courtyard, or open onto the terrace.Brakfast can be served in the winter garden or on the terrace. Private parking is available, along with a large walled garden for guests’ convenience.Staff can offer local tourist information, and the guest house is just 450 feet from Noter Dame du Bessin – Bayeux Cathedral and 850 feet from the Bayeux Tapestry Museum. The nearest station is Gare de Bayeaux SNCF Train Station. Omaha Beach is 11 mi away.
- Le Tardif was wonderful. Easy to walk to from the train station, and easy to walk around Bayeux from the property. The staff was incredibly kind and patient with my terrible French they also spoke excellent English. The room was actually a small apartment with a bedroom, sitting area, and small kitchen. It was very clean and overall very cute. I would definitely stay here again.
- Walkable to everything in Bayeux and still an awesome oasis. The staff was incredible and made us feel like royalty. Had breakfast in the room both mornings. Highly recommend one of the apartments. Im sure it is even more spectacular in the spring when the pool is open.
- Enjoyable period house facilities. Staff was extraordinarily helpful and friendly. Fantastic location which was easily walkable to Cathedral and great restaurants.
- The place was clean and cozy. the room was quite and well appointed. the location was perfect and within walking distance of all attractions in Bayeux. Bayeux is a wonderful place to visit.
- It is a great place at the heart of Bayeux, very close to cathedral and museum. A high ceiling mansion with a yummy breakfast.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Subles