Hampton Inn Clemson
Nestled next to Lake Hartwell and one mile from Clemson University, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Hampton Inn Clemson rooms offer free WiFi and a 50-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO.Guest rooms at this South Carolina hotel are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have desks and seating areas.While staying at Clemson Hampton Inn, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet. They can also workout in the gym. Additional on-site hotel facilities include a business center and meeting rooms.Clemson Amtrak is just a one-minute drive from Hampton Inn. South Carolina State Botanical Gardens are 2 miles away and Southern Wesleyan University is 6 miles away.
- Breakfast was fine Covid changes things, but was fine
- Didnt have anything to choose from beside cereal and bagels
- Very nice rooms and liked that it had a mini fridge and a microwave oven. Very nice atmosphere there.
- The beds were really comfortable and the place was spotless
- Really appreciate the complementary bottled water, fresh fruit of course the WARM COOKIES!
Comfort Inn & Suites Clemson – University Area
One of our top picks in Clemson. Comfort Inn Clemson – University Area is conveniently located 1 mi from Clemson University. This hotel offers many full-service amenities and features, including free coffee. Guests will enjoy relaxing in the seasonal outdoor pool. A free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, fresh fruit, and additional items is offered to all guests.All rooms come equipped with irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, and a cable television with HBO. Whirlpool suites feature wet bars and whirlpool bathtubs. Nonsmoking rooms can be requested.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, work desks and access to fax service. The meeting room accommodates up to 120 people for most events and business functions. Laundry facilities are located on the property for added guest convenience.Enjoy rafting on the Chattanooga River, which is just a 30 minutes’ drive away. Clemson Memorial Stadium is 3.1 mi from the property.
- Very comfortable room. Close to a lot of places to go.
- Quiet and plenty of room in the suite. Loved the huge jacuzzi tub, was plenty big enough for 2!
- Coffee pot was broken in lobby but we had pastries available.
- The property was very clean and staff super nice..
- Very clean. Better than the Hampton Inn where Id stayed previously. Great pillows and comfortable bed.
Lakeside Lodge Clemson
Lakeside Lodge Clemson has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Clemson. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service for guests.At the hotel, rooms come with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at Lakeside Lodge Clemson have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms have a balcony.The accommodation offers a hot tub.Clemson Memorial Stadium is 2.1 miles from Lakeside Lodge Clemson. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 46 miles from the hotel.
- Was in a great location and some great view. If you are head the Clemson, I was 10/10 stay at this place.
- There arent enough stars to rate Lakeside Lodge! Honestly, everything was fantastic. We absolutely loved our 1BR balcony unit. Spacious, clean and beautiful with an awesome lake view and view of Memorial Stadium. We were here for the Clemson game and it was super easy and inexpensive to get Lyft to take us over there. The staff here is wonderful. Friendly and knowledgeable. Traditions Restaurant on the property was certainly one of the best highlights. Clemson Blue Cheese dip…OMG…we ordered extra to take home with us.
- No restaurant or beverage services, no outside alcohol permitted on property, 8 ounce can of wine at front desk was 14.00. Boo.
- Location to Clemson and great shopping close by is nice…GO TIGERS!!
- Everything was very clean people were great very nice respectful enjoyed the calm vibes of the hotel
Days Inn by Wyndham Clemson
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast, this hotel is a 5 minute drive from Clemson University. Evening refreshments are served daily. Downtown Clemson is 1 miles away.A microwave and a small refrigerator are provided in the rooms of the Days Inn Clemson. Rooms are also equipped with cable TV with HBO and tea and coffee-making facilities.A business center and vending machines for drinks are provided to the guests of the Clemson Days Inn. Guests also have access to a 24-hour front desk.The World of Energy at Duke Energy, an interactive museum about electricity, is 15 miles from the hotel. Twelve Mile Recreational Area at Lake Hartwell, a picnic and a beach area, are a 5 minute drive away.
- Room cleaned that why come there all time and coming back this weekendGood place to relax
- Location was great for our visit. Staff was good. Rooms were clean and well maintained.
- The Clerk was awesome. The room was large, clean and well furnished. I am always slow to leave and the front desk as well as housekeeping was very understanding. If/when I am in the area again, Days Inn Clemson will be my 1 choice!!
- Friendly staff, quick to respond. I had a non working microwave and they replaced it with 510 minutes.
- Breakfast was great, great staff, clean , and definitely worth money. The price for the length I was there was amazing. Close to restaurants, stores, and fast food.
Tru By Hilton Seneca Clemson Sc
One of our top picks in Seneca. Tru By Hilton Seneca Clemson Sc has accommodations in Seneca.All rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a lake view.Tru by Hilton Seneca Clemson, SC offers a buffet or American breakfast.The reception at the accommodation can provide tips on the area.Greenville is 31 miles from Tru By Hilton Seneca Clemson Sc, while Anderson is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 46 miles from the hotel.
- The only complaint I had the breakfast was limited to eggs or cereal. I was really looking forward to the over night stay and a wonderful breakfast but that was not the case
- hip and modern and colorful and the beds….SO comfy. The pillows were the best. I had a double queen room, and each bed had 4 pillows. I am a pillow person, and I couldnt have been happier. The TV was huge! Love that. The lobby was great too. It had water, sodas, beer, wine, snacks and an ice cream freezer! Plus staff made breakfast personally for your liking in the morning. Quite the selection. Eggs were delish!Pool table and lighted outdoor seating/lounge area with big screen TV. Loved it all!
- The breakfast was good considering it was a inn breakfast, a lot better than most places
- The bed and linens were excellent. The room and bathroom were spotless and it was quiet. The staff were helpful and gracious. I also appreciated that the hotel was following all CDC guidelines for safety.
- Breakfast was okay. They did offer grab bags to go if you didnt want the hot breakfast. Coffee and tea always available and nice snacking options at the front desk. I liked you didnt have to bring soap, shampoo, or conditioner. Available in shower.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson – University Area
Just a 5-minute drive from Clemson University, this hotel in South Carolina features an indoor pool with sundeck. Guest rooms include 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Spacious rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson – University Area are decorated in earthy tones and bright accents. Each is furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.A 24-hour business center with fax and photocopying services is available. Guests can also use the well equipped gym at the hotel.Clemson Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is also a 5-minute drive from the South Carolina Botanical Gardens. Littlejohn Coliseum is 2.5 miles away.
- Everyone was extremely nice. Property was clean and very accessible from the road.
- The breakfast was fine, with the current situation it was adequate.
- Easy drive to University and includes breakfast which is always a bonus when traveling with family!
- Staff was kind and friendly. It made us feel welcomed.
- Location was great Didnt do breakfast. extremely quiet. Neat and clean.
The Abernathy hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Clemson, one block from Memorial Stadium. It features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Guestrooms include a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a kitchenette.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seneca is 6.2 mi from The Abernathy, while Anderson is 16 mi away. Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is 39 mi from the property.
- This is a great hotel! This was our first, but certainly not the lat stay here!!
- Clean and comfortable with spacious rooms and a friendly staff. And so convenient to Clemson campus and shops and restaurants.
- Great place to stay in Downtown Clemson. Right by Memorial Field. Great views of the field from the room. 2 blocks from the ESSO. Will stay there again! Room was great in size and comfort!!
- I was offered the conference room to conduct a work phone / video call which was very appreciative.
- The property was very clean. The staff was very friendly.
Courtyard Clemson has an outdoor pool, a 24-hour mini-market and an on-site bistro. The GoBoard in the lobby provides latest news and travel updates. Clemson University is 2.5 miles away.Each room has comfortable bedding, including feather pillows and thick mattresses. Each one is fitted with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with access to HBO and other cable channels.Dishes made with fresh ingredients are available for breakfast and dinner at the bistro. The hotel also features a Starbucks outlet.Complimentary coffee and local newspapers are available in the lobby. Guests can also use the on-site laundry facilities.Courtyard Clemson is less than 5 miles from Clemson University’s Garrison Livestock Arena. Michelin is a 50-minute drive away.
- Room was very clean, maid service excellent and staff was super helpful and friendly.
- They have a few rooms that can sleep 5 persons comfortably. With three children, this is why we ALWAYS stay at this hotel. The alternative, is to split up mom and dad intro to two rooms with kids
- Nice people Beautiful facility Wish there was an easier/quicker free breakfast option or more people working to move it along more quickly
- Staff was very friendly, and we had everything we needed. Rooms are largeours had a sofa in addition to the bed. Will stay there again.
- Weve been staying here over the past few years, our daughter goes to Clemson. We love everything about the hotel service, rooms, staff, location and the cafe/bar on site!
James F. Martin Inn
One of our best sellers in Clemson! Located in Clemson, 1.2 miles from Clemson Memorial Stadium, James F. Martin Inn provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Among the various facilities are a bar, a shared lounge, as well as a garden. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and luggage storage for guests.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms at the hotel also offer a seating area. All guest rooms include a closet.James F. Martin Inn has a terrace.The accommodation also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers, use the fax machine and photocopier or use the on-site ATM machine at James F. Martin Inn.The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 46 miles from the hotel.
- Great and pretty location right by campus for move in days, parent weekends, etc. It is on the lake and has a very nice looking golf course. The pandemic put a damper on things, but the property is well taken care of, clean, and very friendly. We will stay here again.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean. Great breakfast sandwiches beautiful view eating outside at Sole on the Green.
- Beautiful spot by the lake. Even saw some fireflies in the evening!
- The staff were very warm and welcoming and we appreciated the room on the 1st floor with doors to the patio as we had our dogs with us. Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. Will definitely stay here again.
- The gym was nice and the cleanliness of the facility was great. Adequate parking.
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca-Clemson Area
Located in Seneca, this South Carolina hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and daily continental breakfast. Guests will be 7 miles from Clemson University.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV, and ergonomic desk are provided in all rooms at this Seneca Hampton Inn and Suites Clemson Area. An private bathroom is also included.Guests can check emails in the business center and burn a few calories in the fitness center at Hampton Inn and Suites Seneca-Clemson Area. Laundry facilities and a snack shop are available.The property is 7 miles from Death Valley Stadium. Guests can also hire a boat at Lake Hartwell Marina 9 miles away.
- Room and cleanliness was very good, staff was friendly also.
- Great service from Sherry at the front desk and the gentleman assisting in the restaurant
- Breakfast was good, the lady was helpful as very nice.
- Great locationFriendly staff kudos AndrewVery cleanAwesome poolBreakfast ladies are very friendly The room was super cleanHousekeepers are excellentPerfect 10 all around!Keep up the great work!!
- Clean facilities and friendly accommodating staff.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Six Mile