Shizutetsu Hotel Prezio Shizuoka Ekinan
Featuring free WiFi, wired internet and bicycle rentals, Shizutetsu Hotel Prezio Shizuoka Ekinan is conveniently located just a 2-minute walk from JR Shizuoka Shinkansen (bullet train) Station. Coin launderette and free-use PCs are available in the public area.Fitted with chic colors, all rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. An air purifier/humidifier is also provided in each room. The bathroom has a massage shower head, a bathtub and free toiletries.The Prezio Hotel provides drinks vending machines and a mini shop on site. The 24-hour front desk offers luggage storage services.The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Sunpu Castle Park.Guests can enjoy a healthy breakfast buffet what includes homemade Japanese dishes and local specialties.
- Cleanesse , helpful staff ,location closed to the JR station and restaurants. Free mask for guest at reception.
- Very Helpful Staffs, Excellent Location. Good Breakfast, Great Facilities
- The hotel is close to the train station. Our room fronted the street which gave a decent view. It is adequately sized.
- Location is very close to Shizuoka Station, only 5 minute walk from the station.
- The location is good. Near Shizuoka station around 5 mins walk. Also, 711 convenient stores is downstair. Very comfortable and staffs are helpful.
HOTEL MYSTAYS Shimizu
Just a 3-minute walk from the West Exit of JR Shimizu Station, HOTEL MYSTAYS Shimizu offers comfort in its well-equipped modern rooms with free WiFi access.Featuring wooden furnishings, each room is equipped with a work desk, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.HOTEL MYSTAYS Shimizu offers 24-hour front desk and internet-connected PCs on the ground floor. There are drinks vending machines throughout the property. Dry cleaning service is available at a surcharge.Daily breakfast buffet featuring Japanese, Western and Chinese dishes are available at the on-site restaurant at the hotel.HOTEL MYSTAYS Shimizu is a 6-minute walk from Shimizu Port. Nihondaira Ropeway and Kunozan Toshogu Shrine are each a 20-minute drive away.
- Its near to the station Shimizu and have very good view mt.Fuji
- The location was fantastic. And I could see Mount Fuji from my room at 10th floor. The bed was comfortable. Room and facilities are clean. Staff was fantastic and helpful. Location was a great plus point. Wished I stayed a day or two more. It was a small town with hidden treasures. There is fresh seafood here because it is near the Port.
- Breakfast, hospitality well know staff, easy access from Shimizu station.Perfect room with cheap price, stunning view
- convenient for a family with 2 double beds for 80K JPY!! best deal to date and biggest, most comfortable room!
- Breakfast was outstanding! Great selection and the grilled fish was perfect! Friendly staff who were very helpful. Prime location for a day of sight seeing. Added a new exploration day to our trip!
Sun Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Shizuoka. Only a 3-minute walk from the shinkansen exit of JR Shizuoka Train Station, Sun Palace Hotel offers accommodations conveniently located in the center of the city. All rooms come with free WiFi/wired internet access and a flat-screen TV with video-on-demand.The air-conditioned rooms feature a fridge and an electric kettle with green tea bags. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. For guests’ comfort, an electric outlet is provided in a bed headboard in all rooms.The 24-hour front desk offers dry cleaning and computer and printer services including photocopying services. A coin-operated launderette and drink vending machines are available on-site as well. The meeting/banquet facilities can be used for meetings or conferences. For guests’ convenience, chargers for a smartphone and tablet computer are available at front desk. Guest can find a trouser press on each floor.Hotel Sun Palace is a 15-minute drive from Nihondaira Zoo and a 10-minute drive from Sunpu Castle. Various restaurants, shops and convenience stores are located near the property.The on-site restaurant Kinboshi offers various Japanese dishes prepared with fresh local ingredients. A Japanese breakfast set is served at the dining room.
- Very clean and close to the station. The staff were friendly and made the check in process quick and headache free.
- The hotel is clean and is in close proximity to the Shizuoka station with lots of restaurants in the area. Check out was al 11am.
- Sun Palace is a great place to stay locally. The rooms are small and are adequate. Beds are not overly comfortable but not horrible. Breakfast Japanese style was ok. Parking is about a hundred yards away and 900.
- The place was easy to find, around 10 mins walk to shizuoka station. Bus station is also eccessible in the area.Room was a bit old but still comfortable.
- warm inviting well maintained staff kind room perfect and breakfast great way to start the day!
APA Hotel Shizuoka-eki Kita
Set in Shizuoka, 1.9 mi from Twin Messe Shizuoka, APA Hotel Shizuoka-eki Kita offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and express check-in and check-out. The property is around 1.9 mi from Tenjin no Yu, 2 mi from Blossom Garden Shizuoka and 2.4 mi from Ofuro Cafe Bijinyu. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space for guests.The units in the hotel are equipped with a kettle. At APA Hotel Shizuoka-eki Kita all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Sauna Shikiji is 2.6 mi from the accommodations, while Natural Marker Qupu is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Shizuoka Airport, 17 mi from APA Hotel Shizuoka-eki Kita.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Nippondaira Hotel offers accommodations in Shizuoka. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Shizuoka Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- Fantastic staff and a wonderful hotel and garden. The meals and lounge was fantastic. Worth everything for the unique view best hotel Ive ever stayed at. Hands down. And even though one of us had tattoos, they accepted us into the spa most magical body message overlooking Mt Fuji. Very kind staff and a very comfortable room!
- Perfect for a quick getaway from Tokyo. Very serene, great spa facilities and lovely team. I will definitely come back to relax.
- The Service! Outstanding service from each and every staff member!! You feel very special and appreciated in this hotel.
- Excellent view, excellent breakfast, excellent staff and excellent facilities.
- Great hotel, very spacious with its own garden with the view of Mt. FUJI
Hotel Associa Shizuoka
Boasting a 15th-floor Italian restaurant, massage services and a spa, Hotel Associa is right next to JR Shizuoka Train Station. Rooms offer free wired internet, video-on-demand movies and a mini-bar.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Associa Shizuoka feature wood furnishings and a flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom includes a bathtub and hairdryer.Shizuoka Sengen-jinja Shrine and the Toro Iseki Village Ruins are a 10-minute drive away. Sunpu Park is a 15-minute walk. Shizuoka Prefectural Office is 0.6 mi away, and has a free 21st-floor observation deck with Mount Fuji views.Ka-Un Restaurant serves Kyoto-style Japanese specialties, and Lin-Ka offers a Chinese menu. Seafood and meat are freshly grilled before your eyes at Nakotei Teppanyaki. Pergola has coffee and light meals, while Estmare Bar offers drinks and top-floor views.
- The room is super clean and the bath is outstanding, especially after a long day of travel. Location is excellent, right on top of the train station and next to couple malls. The parking lot is 2 minutes walking distance and cost 1300 yen per night.
- Its located in a really convenient location next to Shizuoka Station. Easy to find from the station too with some clear signposts. The views from the top floors are amazing. If you want a cheap breakfast, ask at the reception and they will give you a coupon to hand over.
- Good staff and great location next to station and central fir walking around city .
- Friendly staff, great location next to the train station, modern decor throughout.
- Super good location, 1 min from Shizuoka station and airport shuttle bus stopClean roomGood breakfastNice staff with good service
Hotel Citio Shizuoka
Located a 5-minute walk from JR Shizuoka Station, and within a minute’s walk from Shin-Shizuoka Station and Shin-Shizuoka Bus Terminal, Hotel Citio Shizuoka offers rooms with free WiFi access in the heart of the city. large food courts, department stores, convenience stores, restaurants and Sunpu Castle Park are all within a 5-minute stroll from the Hotel.All rooms come equipped with a Simmons bed and are air-conditioned. Rooms feature high-tech toilets, a refrigerator, an electric kettle and free toiletries. All rooms have been renovated in August 2016.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and an iron service. Guests can borrow items such as a trouser press, air purifier and air humidifier from the front desk. Drink vending machines are available on site. There is a public paid parking space located within a 3-minute walk from the hotel.Hotel CITIO Shizuoka is a 5-minute walk from Sunpu Castle, and a 7-minute drive from Sengen Jinja Shrine.
- A really good location, right next to a large shopping mall, as well as other shopping areas. It was really close to the train station and easy to find. The staff were kind, and the room was comfortable. I have no complaints.
- Great location for visiting Shizuoka. Japanese breakfast was delicious.
- Great service!! The staff was really nice to us and our child, feels very warm and welcomed! The room is fantastic, especially the shower room, spacious and clean! The lobby might be a little bit old, but everything in the room is great!
- Lovely staff, happy to help when needing to add an extra night as the typhoon made it dangerous to travel anywhere else. Helped us with translation for typhoon updates! Clean rooms, comfy bed. Kettle and fridge in room. No microwave in room needed to ask staff to heat food.
- My partner and I have travelled extensively and we commented that the shower was one of the best we have ever had. Great location, close to the train station and restaurants.
Shizuoka Victoria Hotel
Shizuoka Victoria Hotel is conveniently located only a 10-minute walk from JR Shizuoka Train Station. Free WiFi is available at in all rooms and the lobby. A coin-launderette is on site.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge and carpeted floors. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and a hairdryer. Extras include pay-per-view channels.At Shizuoka Victoria Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and a vending machine. The property offers parking.Guests can enjoy a Japanese-style breakfast at the dining room between 07:15 – 09:30. Guests must make a reservation for breakfast.Victoria Hotel Shizuoka is a 20-minute walk from Sunpu Castle and a 25-minute drive from Shizuoka Convention and Arts Center Granship. Kunozan Tosho-gu Shrine is a 30-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Kuretake Inn Premium Shizuoka Ekimae
Located only 1,000 feet from Shizuoka Station, Kuretake Inn Premium Shizuoka Ekimae features stylish rooms with free WiFi, a public bath and a sauna. Guests can enjoy a free drink in the evening.Compact, soundproof rooms have a modern decor with wooden furnishings, a wall-mounted flat-screen TV and a fridge. A desk and bathrobes are provided, while the attached full bathroom comes with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Shizuoka Ekimae Kuretake Inn Premium has a 24-hour front desk and drinks vending machines. A trouser press can be borrowed, and massages can be arranged.The daily breakfast buffet offers a variety of Western and Japanese fare.Kuretake Inn Premium Shizuoka Ekimae is a 10-minute walk from the Shizuoka City Museum of Art, and a 15-minute walk from Sunpu-jo Castle Park. JR Hiyoshicho Train Station on the Shizuoka-Shimizu Line is a 5-minute walk.
- The breakfast the location and have a parking.
- Near the station, they gave a welcome drink, breakfast has variety, and the bed is large and comfortable.
- Location was good. We liked the onsen and the happy hour. It was a welcome break from watching nhk during typhoon Hagibis.
- Available parking lot and hotel facilities provided for guest are very nice
- The worker who can speak Chinese is very helpful. She help me find my wallet.
Nakajimaya Grand Hotel
Attractively set in the Aoi Ward district of Shizuoka, Nakajimaya Grand Hotel is located 1.7 mi from Twin Messe Shizuoka, 2 mi from Tenjin no Yu and 2.1 mi from Blossom Garden Shizuoka. With a restaurant, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.The reception at Nakajimaya Grand Hotel can provide tips on the area.Ofuro Cafe Bijinyu is 2.4 mi from the accommodations, while Sauna Shikiji is 2.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Shizuoka Airport, 17 mi from Nakajimaya Grand Hotel.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the location was excellent being right outside of Shizuoka station and many restaurants and bars around the area.
- The staff, I stay often as the staff are very polite and professional. The location is the best if you are travelling to Shizuoka to drink beer for which it is famous.
- Nakajima Grand is always welcoming, I am a regular and will continue to frequents this excellent hotel.
- Only a few min away from Shizuoka station, surrounded by bars and restaurants.. Exceptionally clean.
- Good location, very close to JR station. Breakfast is wonderful, provide Japanese and Western style food. Some shopping mall and restaurants around the hotel.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Shizuoka