|1||Porotila Toini Sanila||9.9||BOOKING.COM|
|2||House Sevetin Rautu||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|3||House Sevetin Rautu||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
Porotila Toini Sanila
Offering a garden and barbecue, Porotila Toini Sanila is located in Sevettijärvi, 9.9 mi from the Finland-Norway border. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player are available in some units. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A private or shared bathroom is available.Porotila Toini Sanila also includes a sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also offers special diet menus.Ski equipment hire is available at the property and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Kirkenes Airport is 35 mi away.
- This is traditional Lapland experience at its best. Relax and enjoy. Thanks Toini co.
- Had a wonderful stay at Porotila Toini Sanila. Wonderful location, very tasty food and the super friendly staff made our stay perfect. We loved it there!
- I highly recommend this property to the travellers looking for experiencing Finish culture and heritage. I would remember their warm hospitality and the very accommodating lady owner in future. The breakfast was awesome.
- Beautiful surroundings, very clean, very friendly owner.
- Majoittumiseni aikaan covid19pandemia ravintola oli suljettu, mutta henkilkunta neuvoi auliisti korvaavat palvelut lhistlt! Checkin sujui npprsti ja palvelu oli henkilkohtaista ja joustavaa. Huone oli siisti ja rauhallinen. Saunamahdollisuus ehdoton plussa! Nykynuorison sanoin 5/5.
House Sevetin Rautu
Located in Sevettijärvi in the Lapland region, House Sevetin Rautu features a balcony and lake views.The apartment has 4 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The apartment offers a terrace. Hiking, skiing and cycling are possible within the area, and House Sevetin Rautu offers ski-to-door access.
No reviews yet.
House Sevetin Rautu
Offering a terrace and sauna, House Sevetin Rautu is located in the village of Sevettijärvi, which is part of the Inari Region in Lapland. The Finland-Norway border is 21 mi away.Every room has access to shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. There is kitchenware, an oven and cooking hobs.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling. Kirkenes Airport is 46 mi away.
- In principle, a very nice lake side setting in a small Sami village, with a small museum and a primary school nearby, 100 km from the nearest place that could generously be called a town. While the rooms were tiny in line with affordable price, the common area kitchen and a living room were cozy. A shared toilet and shower with a sauna to go immaculately clean and shiny, must have been new at the time of writing. Great topographic maps on the walls!
- Very quiet place in a very small village Only one bar/shop around in the winterThe lodge has everything you need and everything is clearly labelledWe did not meetup with the owner but exchanged a few emails. They were very prompt to come back
- Indescribable beauty of the surroundings combined with exceptional cosiness of the house.
- . , , . .
Looking for: Best Hotels in Sevettijärvi