Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Santa Clarita
One of our top picks in Santa Clarita. Moments from Interstate 5 and situated close to several main area attractions, this Santa Clarita hotel provides comfortable accommodations and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding area.The Hampton Inn Los Angeles-Santa Clarita offers easy access nearby Six Flags amusement park as well as a number of top-rated golf courses. Scenic Lake Castaic is also close to the hotel and offers boating and fishing.Many of today’s modern amenities, including free high-speed internet access, are available at the Santa Clarita Hampton Inn. Guests at the hotel can also take advantage of a free daily hot breakfast and modern fitness center.
- Rooms were modern and pleasing. It was a comfortable stay.
- Because. Everything it was just the way I aspect..
- Beautiful, well kept and freshly redone rooms. The beds were awesome! Best nights sleep! They had a clean tub too!
- We loved the ease of the checkin and checkout. The parking was so easy. The place was quiet. The room was clean. The employees were delightful. No paperwork at checkin or reconfirming of visa and running the visa which is standard procedure in most hotels. So grateful for the ease of the experience.
- Everything was nice and clean. The staff was great and the breakfast was very thoughtful.
Hotel Lexen Newhall & Santa Clarita – Near Six Flags Magic Mountain
Hotel Lexen Newhall & Santa Clarita – Near Six Flags Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita provides accommodations with a fitness center, a bar and a terrace. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as The Master’s University. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.The rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. All rooms feature a desk.The nearest airport is Hollywood Burbank Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- This is my goto place when I need to get a room now. The best sleep Ive ever had in a hotel.
- Breakfast not bad, cakes and instant Nestle coffee better then nothing, friendly staff, perfect location, but too much loud sounds from railway. Useful parking lot and good booking prices. Good whew to local center
- Closes to our friends and family. Nice and clean place, good stuff
- The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The room was true to the picture I saw online when I made my reservation. I would re6this hotel to family and friends.
- I loved the location, the room, the privacy, the comfort, and that I was able to relax and do my school work. I would love to stay here longer the next time because of the comfort it offered. I liked how many USB ports there were, how many towels were offered, and how modern and unique the hotel feels! I liked the futuristic feel of the bathtub and that the bed was really nice.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Six Flags Magic Mountain is 3.8 miles from this Santa Clarita, California hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms and the hotel features an outdoor pool with a hot tub.At the Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, every room comes with cable TV and HBO. The rooms are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator.A business center and a gym are available at the hotel. Santa Clarita Fairfield Inn Valencia also offers laundry facilities.Universal Studios Hollywood is 23.5 miles away. Castaic Lake is 28 miles from the Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita.
- Great travel stop on a road trip! Super quiet, comfortable beds and pillows, spacious room and great wifi! Also, a variety of places to eat within walking distance.
- I liked everything about the Hotel, its beautiful and what i love is that there is alot around the area alot of food and stores
- Its super clean really nice and the staff was so courteous. I was able to book last minute super affordable.
- That it was centered around a lot of eating locations.
- My husband has to travel to UCLA for cancer the stay here was so comfortable for us. Thank You for great service.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita
Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita is a 5-minute drive to Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.A built-in counter with a sink, cupboards full of tableware, a built-in microwave, small refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita. The private bathroom features free toiletries and plush towels.An assortment of pastries, coffee and juice are served in the daily continental breakfast. A fitness center and a business center are available. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a ticket service and dry cleaning at the Santa Clarita Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.Los Angeles International Airport is 40 miles away. Westfield Valencia Town Center, featuring a variety of shops and restaurants, is a 5-minute drive away. Disneyland Resort is a 1-hour drive from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita.
- Excellent hotel!Dennys is on premises and lot of restaurants near by.
- Privacy , hospitable, the staff had been very kind and helpful. The hotel is very well maintained and clean.
- Room was ready, clean and great size for me and my family. Nancy at front desk is amazing, and was prompt when I asked for extra blankets. Because of her and the great room I will return. Thank you Nancy.
- The beds and pillows were amazing. The staff went above and beyond accommodating.
- We ate Breakfast at the Dennys next door. The room was really nice and spacious. I also love the detachable showerhead
Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Clarita/Valencia
Nestled in the hills of Santa Clarita, just a short 10 miles from Magic Mountain amusement park, this hotel offers free WiFi.Cable TV with extended channels is featured in all rooms at Travelodge Santa Clarita. Comfortably furnished, each room is equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge.A 24-hour reception is offered at Santa Clarita Travelodge. A business center is located on site for added convenience.Vista Valencia Golf Course is 10 miles from this hotel. Mountasia Family Fun Park is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- It is safe and close to shopping center. Very convenient.
- The room was very nice and spacious. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and recently remodeled. We really appreciated the coffee and continental breakfast in the morning. Great coffee! The hotel is also close to lots of restaurants.
- The staff was welcoming, helpful and extremely friendly. The room was comfortable and clean, the bed was wonderful and we truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
- Spacious room, very comfortable bed, clean as a whistle Rachel was friendly helpful checking us in. Great restaurant just across the street. Well definitely stay here again.
- This hotel is very clean. The continental breakfast is very handy and good. The waffle maker is really nice. The staff has always been helpful.
Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, 3 miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park, offers free shuttles to attractions within 5 miles. Spacious suites provide a flat-screen TV with HBO.The guest suites have free wired internet, sofa beds and a fully equipped kitchen. They also feature dining areas and desks and provide ironing facilities.Santa Clarita Valencia Residence Inn offers an outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Guests have access to a gym, Sports Court and meeting rooms.The hotel serves breakfast and alcoholic beverages and has a picnic area. A grocery shopping service is available to guests.Residence Inn is within 3 miles of Old Orchard Park Shopping Center and William S. Hart Museum. It is 6 miles from Saugus Speedway Open Air Market and 25 miles from Hollywood.
- I liked the customer service from Mr. Tom, I like the room and location
- Everything i felt very comfortable and so much like i was at home. I stayed in the one bedroom suite. It was spectacular i am definitely coming back. I will be recommending Residence Inn to my family and friends.
- The breakfast cured my hangover and the bed was hella comfortable
- John at the front desk was exceptionally kind and even upgraded our room after I had explained that our car broke down less than 5 minutes away.
- The employees and management at this Marriott is just awesome. Especially Miguel who was working the night shift at the front desk when we checked in. He managed to work it out so all our problems were taken care of, waking up the manager at midnight to do so. And they have the best breakfast of any hotel I have stayed at.
La Quinta by Wyndham Santa Clarita – Valencia
Located off Interstate 5, this hotel is 5 miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain Amusement Park. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and free in-room Wi-Fi.Each simply furnished guest room at the Stevenson Ranch La Quinta Inn and Suites includes hardwood furniture and blackout curtains. Guests can watch cable TV or make a snack with the microwave and refrigerator.The on-site gym features cardio machines, full-length mirrors, and a mounted TV. The front desk of this pet-friendly hotel is open 24 hours a day.A daily continental breakfast is served each morning. Waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, eggs, and pastries are all included. Coffee, juice, and milk are provided.Vista Valencia Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevenson Ranch. College of the Canyons and the California Institute of the Arts are 2 miles away.
- Room was very clean, quiet and comfortable and was priced well.
- Room was spacious. Water was hot and water pressure was good. TV channels offered was the best we have seen so far at any hotel we have stayed in.
- It was clean and convenient, the dog run was kept fairly clean.
- I needed to change my reservation and they were more than accommodating. The property was very clean. I enjoyed staying in this hotel.
- I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and courteous.
Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch
The Comfort Suites Near Six Flags Magic Mountain is conveniently located in Santa Clarita Valley, only three miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and the Valencia Industrial Center. This Stevenson Ranch, CA hotel is close to popular points of interest like Universal Studios Hollywood, the College of the Canyons, The Master’s College and the California Institute of the Arts.The hotel is 35 miles north of Los Angeles and 55 miles from Disneyland. The Bob Hope International Airport, the Van Nuys Airport and the Los Angeles International Airport are all less than 35 miles from the hotel.Full-service amenities and features include free local calls, free newspaper and free wireless high-speed Internet access. This Stevenson Ranch, CA hotel provides business travelers with access to copy and fax services. Guests will enjoy the outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.This all-suite hotel provides spacious suites that include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and two-line telephones. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. After a long day, relax in a suite featuring a whirlpool bathtub.
- Everything was great! The bed was so comfortable, tv was prefect size Im guessing something like 40in45in? It had great channels, WiFi was great! What i also loved was that there was so many food choices ! Mc Donalds, Jack in the Box, Chick fil A, Outback Steakhouse, In n Out etc.
- Very spacious. I was in line buying snacks and happened to witness the front desk check in process on Saturday evening. The girl did an amazing job that I thought it deserved some acknowledgment. Didnt get her name unfortunately
- Always a comfortable stay. Seemed fairly clean but no in room notices to affirm sanitization efforts. Maggie was terrific at 1 AM check in, pleasant and efficient.
- I like that its in a central area. This is my second time here and I love it. I like the room and the stay. The staff have accommodated me so far by getting me a 3rd floor freeway view. The staff is great.
- I had to be at the hotel for a three week stay, and my experience was top notch. Definitely better than expected. Staff was always extremely helpful. I highly recommend!
Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – Valencia
This Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – Valencia is located in Stevenson Ranch and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a free grab-and-go breakfast that includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Los Angeles is equipped with a stovetop , microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, as well as upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily services are provided for a fee. Towels & linens are exchanged at the front desk as well.The property offers free onsite parking. You will also find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Six Flags Magic Mountain, the Hurricane Harbor Magic Mountain and the California Institute of the Arts.
- Room was extremely clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Having a kitchen in the room is very convenient especially now with limited access to restaurants.
- The front desk agent Edna has an awesome personality and great customer service. She is a star.
- Edna is always polite and always makes checking in a pleasure
- Big room with kitchenette. Great location. Good value.
- The location was great, the room was nice and quiet and bed was comfortable. Good size room. Plenty of places to eat and shop.
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags
Conveniently located less than 1 mi from Six Flags Magic Mountain, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a hot tub. An on-site restaurant is open daily for breakfast and dinner.Free WiFi is offered in every room at the Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags. Free cable and premium channels are available on each room’s flat-screen TV with on-demand movies. A microwave and refrigerator are also included.A breakfast buffet and made-to-order items are served each morning at the Garden Grill. Dinner options include salmon, steak and pasta. Cocktails may be enjoyed in the outdoor courtyard or beside the fireplace in the lounge. The Pavilion Pantry is open 24-hours for snacks and personal items.The Valencia Hilton Garden Inn offers shuttle service to local destinations and attractions. A fitness center is located on-site as is a 24-hour business center.The Hilton Garden Inn is 5 mi from Mountasia Family Fun Center and less than 4 mi from Vista Valencia Golf Course.
- The staff were very friendly. As soon as we opened the door to the room it smelled very fresh and clean. As we walked in everything was very clean especially the restrooms. The beds were very comfortable. Overall we felt very safe .
- Great room. Loved the extra notes about proper sanitation. All staff members were extremely patient and kind.
- The shower was great. The room was comfortable and clean. The location was close to our destination and there were great restaurants,shopping, and other activities within minutes.
- Beautiful hotel located next to the freeway but you do not hear the traffic, and next to Coffee Bean. Walking distance to Six Flags. The bed was extremely comfortable. The lobby is nicely decorated.
- Bedroom had a microwave and mini fridge, so you can easily prepare your own food here if you want to save some money. However, the inhouse restaurant was affordable at about 13 per person for breakfast, and included fresh omelette/pancakes. Hotel is overall clean, and close to Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Santa Clarita