The Westin Rusutsu Resort
One of our top picks in Rusutsu. Located in Rusutsu, 1,950 feet from West Gondola, The Westin Rusutsu Resort features rooms with air conditioning. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as West 1st Quad and West 2nd Quad. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant or relax in the bar.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bath and free toiletries. All guest rooms include a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The property has a sauna, a fitness center and an indoor pool. The area is popular for skiing and cycling, in addition, ski equipment hire and bike hire are available at this hotel.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.Rusutsu Ski Resort is a 10-minute walk from The Westin Rusutsu Resort. The nearest airport is New Chitose, 54 mi from the accommodations. Paid airport shuttle service is available from the airport. Free shuttle service from central Sapporo is available for guest’s convenience.
- Really nice sized room split across two floors, really good breakfast and dinner. Great location and really beautiful onsen.
- Sweet happy staff. Would definitely recommend love to go back!
- room was comfortable and spacious for a family stay. Enjoyed breakfast and dinner at the buffet restaurant, the staff was attentive, friendly and helpful. Hotel hot spring spa was very nice. Firework at night was a good surprise!
- Rooms are big for Japan standard. Everything about the room is wonderful.
- The duplex room is so great. Large and comfortable. There is monorail to travel to Rusutsu resort. We had great time at hotel and theme park. Hotel staffs are helpful.
Hotel Romulus is 2,650 feet from Rusutsu Resort and 1.7 mi from 230 Rusutsu Road Station. It offers Yukata (Japanese robes) and free on-site parking.The western-style guest rooms offer heating and are fitted with a fridge. Free toiletries and a bathtub are a standard in the private bathroom.The property has a communal area with an electric kettle, a microwave and instant coffee/tea. A set breakfast can be enjoyed with an advance reservation.Romulus Hotel is a 1-hour ride from JR Kucchan Station and a 1.5-hour drive from New Chitose Airport. JR Sapporo Station is a 2-hour drive away.
- Simple and efficient.Large room.Transport to and from ski resort.
- I guess traveling with no other tourists made my trip extra special. Had the place to myself. Great staff/owners and a lovely walk to the ski resort.
- Super friendly owners that were very good with offering shuttle rides and being very accommodating with our luggage on check out. Very spacious rooms and great to have your own bathroom. Warm! Good value for money!
- Walking distance to the resort, bed and breakfast style accommodations in a land of capsule hotels and over priced high rise towers. If youre cool and want a ski lodge vibe, this is it. Wonderful family running the place. Want a pretentious luxury stay? Go elsewhere. Want a ski lodge feel with a family vibe? This is it. Their pony tried to poop on me tho
- Great family run lodge. Their driver was always on time, very accommodating and flexible when hes free. Its an easy walk to the slopes but who doesnt want a free ride?
Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention
A 90-minute drive from Chitose Airport and JR Sapporo Train Station, Rusutsu Resort offers a golf course, an amusement park and public baths. It also features an indoor pool, a gymnasium and a 4D theater. Free WiFi is available in all rooms in the North Wing and South Wing. Airport shuttle service from New Chitose Airport can be arranged for an additional fee.Rooms at Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention have a flat-screen TV, safe, refrigerator and a bathroom with hairdryer and slippers.Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention offers a wide variety of dining options. It ranges from traditional Japanese dishes to western specialties.Guests can play a variety of sports at the gymnasium or play arcade games in the game room. Coin-operated laundry machines, outdoor and indoor activities are available. Guests can enjoy Mount Yotei views from the ski slopes.Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention is a 30-minute drive from Lake Toya.
- It has a lot of attractions, ideal for families. There are cute musicians dogs and a talking tree that my daughter really enjoyed.
- The location of the hotel was ideal for skiing. We were also able to rent equipment onsite and lockers were provided. There are several restaurants within the hotel to choose from.
- i didnt take breakfast, i like the facilities.Onsen pool is the best.
- Very nice room. Clean and comfortable. Reasonable amount of room for 4 people, by Japanese standards. Storage for skis, poles and boots in lockers was convenient and kept clutter and mess out of room. Public bath felt really good after skiing, and kept us from jamming up the bathroom in our room. Proximity to slopes and ticket office cant be beat.
- All in one resort. Ski resort on the door, many great restaurant, perfect hotel and place to stay with family and children
Rusutsu Lodges Pension Lilla Huset
Just a minute’s walk from Rusutsu Amusement Park and Rusutsu Ski Resort, Rusutsu Lodges Pension Lilla Huset offers free WiFi in all areas. It provides a free shuttle bus service upon request to Rusutsu Resort Hotel North and South Bus Stations.Some rooms have a tatami-mat (woven straw) area. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and tea/coffee amenities. Some rooms feature a shared bathroom and toilet, while other rooms feature an private bathroom and toilet including a shower, slippers and free toiletries.Rusutsu Lodges Pension Lilla Huset provides coin-operated washing machines.A buffet style breakfast is served to guests in the mornings.
- Easy access to the ski area especially if taking the chair lift from Westin hotel, with only 35 min walk. Super friendly staff that was very responsive over text and in person and that even offered to extend our stay cheaply when a blizzard cancelled all bus traffic and we thought we wouldnt make our transfer. Reasonably sizable rooms that fit two people and our gear. Would be tight if booked for more than a couple though. Convenient to have a kitchen. Really close to the two convenience stores only source of grocery stores in town.
- Breakfast was great. They provided cooked eggs and sausage/bacon
- Clean and comfortable rooms, nice breakfast. Great location close to slopes and next to 2 convenience stores, and restaurants.
- Friendly staff members .They served me a glass of sparkling wine on my request and charged only 700 yen for it.
- Continental breakfast with a very daly hot option
The Vale Rusutsu
Located in Rusutsu, 1 mi from Rusutsu Resort, The Vale Rusutsu features rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. The accommodations provides ski-to-door access and ski storage space, as well as a garden and a terrace.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel each room has a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at The Vale Rusutsu will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rusutsu, like hiking, skiing and cycling.The nearest airport is Okadama, 35 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Ohisama House is located a 5-minute walk from Rusutsu Ski Resort. The inn features a garden and a terrace, while barbecue facilities are available. Rooms come with free WiFi.Rooms feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer and slippers. Some rooms have a bathtub.The shared lounge come equipped with a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a balcony. At Ohisama House, guests can relax on comfortable sofas in the shared living room, gazing out over mountains. The guest house has a 24-hour reception, and it offers luggage storage service and ski storage facilities. Free parking is available.New Chitose Airport is a 1.5-hour drive from the house.
- Very comfortable rooms in a beautiful home, very close to the Rusutsu resort. Yoko and Kazuya were incredibly warm and accommodating hosts! Breakfast was also very delicious.
- Personal touch by couple that run it, got me a discount ski ticket. Very nice local experience! Highly recommend
- The hosts are very friendly. Cozy. Warm, good value, great location, tasty breakfast, quiet. Slept very wellI am coming back
- Location to the resort was great. The owners are Japanese, compared to their neighbors who are all foreign owned.
- Very fun hosts. Yoko is very good to make you feel welcome!
Set within 500 feet of Rusutsu Resort in Rusutsu, YOUTEI features a restaurant and a bar, as well as free WiFi throughout the property.The units at the hostel come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests at YOUTEI will be able to enjoy activities in and around Rusutsu, like skiing.The nearest airport is New Chitose Airport, 53 mi from the accommodations.
- It was great. Enjoyable people from many countries, walk to slopes, nice bed, very nice pillows filled with some sort of beads, so it held whatever shape you pressed it into. Convenience store food was very good since we were trying not to spend a fortune. No restaurants in town. Only expensive ones at the resort. But no problem because of the two convenience stores. ,
- Amazing location, quick walk to the ski resort. Essentially the cheapest stay around Rusutsu, friendly staff who like to karaoke
- Staff was awesome, food was phenomenal, and the karaoke was a blast!
- Very close to the Rusutsu resort. 3 min or less walk to the front door. Numerous restaurant within walking distance as well as the restaurant in the hostel that served daily, delicious specials. Staff was incredibly friendly and they will do your laundry for a small fee.
- The friendly staff always there to greet you with a smile or a karaoke microphone.Only a short walk to the ski lift area, easily the most affordable accomodation at Rusutsu.Great food from the bar and within a short distance from the door.The guys running the place are pretty good with their english and were much more willing to practice after hearing my attempts at Japanese.
A 5-minute walk from Rusutsu Resort, Matsu House offers spacious accommodations decorated in gentle colors and light-wood décor. Guests can enjoy the sunlight and views from the large picture window. Free WiFi is available.Boasting a mountain view, rooms at Matsu House comes with heating facilities and a flat-screen TV. Free toiletries and towels are provided in the bathroom. Guests can also make use of the kitchen equipped with a fridge, a stovetop, a microwave and kitchenware.Guests can enjoy barbecue on site. Extra portable heaters and ski storage are also available for use upon request.House Matsu is a 30-minute drive from Lake Toya. The New Chitose Airport can be reached with a 90-minute drive.Meals are not served at this property.
- Matsu house is a piece of art I simply have no complaints.Amenities are great kitchen has its own dishwasher, L1 toilet has a large bathtub.Very clean place. Heater has great utility Bring the cloth hangers near and dry clothes and provides a good ambience.
- , , , Anna , , , , , . OK , , , , , , .
- 5, 711, , 16 ,
Iguru Ski Chalet
Boasting a garden, Iguru Ski Chalet provides accommodations in Rusutsu with free WiFi and mountain views. Featuring free private parking, the chalet is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as skiing and fishing.The chalet features 4 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a bidet. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The chalet offers a sauna. A ski equipment rental service and ski storage space are provided at Iguru Ski Chalet.Rusutsu Resort is 1,300 feet from the accommodations. The nearest airport is New Chitose Airport, 39 mi from Iguru Ski Chalet.
No reviews yet.
With garden views, Villa Rusutsu is set in Rusutsu and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden and terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible at the lodge free of charge.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Hiking and skiing can be enjoyed nearby, while a car rental service, a ski pass sales point and ski storage space are also available on site.Rusutsu Resort is 1.6 mi from Villa Rusutsu. The nearest airport is Okadama, 34 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- shuttle bus service is really flexible, just call them to pick up before 10pm. But you might need a phone with international plan.
- Cabin was amazing. Plenty of space, great fireplace, onsen was lovely and clean. Staff kept the snow cleared from in front every morning and was very helpful at breakfast helping us plan our stay.
- The property was well located and the staff were very friendly. Transportation to the ski resort was timely and flexible. The breakfast in the morning was very tasty. The villa was clean and cozy.
- Villa Rusutsu are 6 beautiful log cabins in a semi rural area just outside Rusutsu. We stayed 4 nights and only had other guests on 1 night so had it to ourselves. Lovely English breakfasts cooked by Matt from London. Real bacon and black tea with real milk. Also cornflakes! Lovely space in our cabin with English language movie channels but no English news channel. Lovely bath house for in house guests. Our young hostess Sumireno ? Violet in English was lovely and helpful. We had to leave early the last morning so unfortunately missed breakfast. Its a great base to explore this part of Hokkaido
- special villa, silent environment, central spring, nice breakfast. Spacious roomThanks to his boss and her husband, main chef
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rusutsu