Family Hotel Amarin
One of our best sellers in Rovinj! Located on a green peninsula, Amarin Hotel features a Wellness and Spa zone. There are 4 restaurants with special menus for children. The outdoor swimming complex comprises 4 swimming pools for parents, children and babies. Rovinj Old Town can be reached in only 2.5 miles.The rooms and suites with clear lines and comfortable design feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, slippers and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy the culinary delights of the Marsea Restaurant and find some refreshment in the nearby Snack bar with a variety of products that will delight the young ones.Family Hotel Amarin also offers playgrounds of the new generation, a wide variety of sports activities for all age groups and a specially designed baby, mini, and teen club, among other things. There is a 24-hour front desk, babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest bus stop is less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel, while Pula Airport is at a distance of 23.6 miles away.
- Locaton is perfect, quite and surrounded with nice garden
- Great parks for the kids, great pools and large property right on the ocean. The bracelets made everything very easy to get around. The accommodations for the kids all around were terrific.
- This is truly a family hotel, because they have everything fitted for children and new parents. There are several great playgrounds inside and out, there is a nursery where you can check in your child and get some time off. And for bigger children there is a cinema, a gameroom, fussball, pool… The food was also excellent and there was always something for even the most pickiest of children.
- The staff were really helpful when our son got sick.
- Everything. We loved it. Everything is awesome. The food is amazing, the staff tries their best to accomodate you in every possible way and the activities they have for the kids are great. This was our second visit and we plan on going again as soon as we can.
Mobile Homes Veštar
One of our best sellers in Rovinj! Stretching along a calm bay and a beach, 3.1 mi from Rovinj, Mobile Homes Veštar offers an outdoor swimming pool and a range of sports and water activities. Guests can enjoy on-site restaurants and a bar. Free WiFi and free private parking are provided.Each mobile home features air conditioning, a furnished terrace with deck chairs and a flat-screen satellite TV. It offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and 2 bathrooms. Towels are provided.Facilities consist of a large swimming pool and a children’s pool, restaurants, bars and a beach awarded with a Blue Flag. Other activities includes a diving centar, waterpark, bikes hire, table tennis, beach volleyball and a trampoline.A children’s playground, mini club and rich entertainment program are also provided.The ancient city of Pula is 22 mi away. There guests can visit the well-known Roman Arena and several ancient monuments. Pula International Airport is 24 mi from the Veštar Mobile Homes.
- The access to the water, parks, and everything in the campsite. Very dog friendly
- House nice, clean, comfortable, large terrace, usable wifi, nice green surroundingSea clean, shallow, warm, pebble beachSwimming pool several pools, water attractions
- Good value, good views of the water and sunset, access to small market, bakery and fruit vegetable stand. Cute setup of mobile homes connected by stone pathways. Also, good base to visit Rovinj, Pula and Istria mountain towns.
- The place was comfortable and the facilities was just great.
- Was a perfect place, was my first time doing mobile homes and I never expected that would be so comfortable, have everything we need, even to full bathrooms, nice clean kitchen and big fridge. Pool was great. We loved it
Inside the Golden Cape Natural Park, Hotel Lone features a terrace and a spa area. The hotel is 650 feet from the sea and a 15-minute walk from central Rovinj.Built in 2011, all modern designer rooms at Hotel Lone have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. They include all modern facilities, including flat-screen satellite TV and laptop safe. Every room has air conditioning.There is a spa area with a hot tub, steam bath, sauna and massage room. The outdoor pool is shared with another hotel. It is surrounded by a spacious sunbathing area, and guests can also relax in a large indoor pool, which looks out to the lush garden.There is a sushi bar, a nightclub and several restaurants within the hotel building. Breakfast buffet is served daily at the hotel’s restaurant. Pula Airport is just a 40-minute drive away and airport transportation can be arranged upon request.
- Facilities are excellent, and brand new. And spacious and highquality rooms.
- Everything else. Helpful staff, new facility, atmosphere. Breakfast buffet and food at Resolution L restaurant. Pool great, with enough chairs. Great setting in between trees. Close to Rovinj by walk. It was my second time and we will be back.
- Amazing beach and well maintained grounds, beautiful architecture.
- Everything else. I could go on and on about how wonderful this hotel, the location and staff are. Ive been here five years ago and to this day it remains a design marvel and a sight to behold. The interior, the exterior, the fact it is so casually contemporary is just such a refreshing experience. From Claridges to Monte Mulini… much pricier hotels are too classical to make you feel at home. This one is a soothing proof you really can have it all.
- The staff is very polite and the breakfast is just amazing.
Grand Park Hotel Rovinj
Offering views of Rovinj Old Town, the nearby islands and Adriatic Sea, Grand Park Hotel features a wellness and spa center, outdoor swimming pool and a private marina next to the Mulini Beach.Elegantly decorated rooms and suites come with a mini-bar, kettle and an espresso machine as well as with a seating area and a Smart TV. The private bathrooms include a bathtub and a walk-in shower. All units offer a balcony or a terrace.The hotel features various restaurants, bars and a pastry shop. The buffet breakfast is served daily in the main hotel restaurant.The wellness area offers different types of saunas, steam rooms and indoor pools. Guests can enjoy various activities, such as tennis, jogging and cycling.Rovinj Aquarium is 1.6 mi away while the Rovinj Heritage Museum is 1.9 mi from Grand Park Hotel Rovinj. The nearest airport is Pula Airport, 25 mi from the hotel.
- Food quality is excellent, both breakfast as well as dinner
- The hotel is located few minutes walk from the old harbour and on the edge of beautiful park, elevator takes you straight to the promenade or to the top floor with exit to the park and entrance lobby. Pool is excellent and big enough to take a decent swim with huge relaxation area and sun beds, breakfast is excellent with wide variety, room is spacious and has nice sea view over the old harbour and new marina which is connected to the hotel with underground entrance. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Beaches are walking distance or hotel beach is available with nice sun beds and stone stairs to the water, city bikes available for ride via the park and along the coast, beach towels provided.
- The most beautiful infinity pool on the Adriatic coast. Location and staff is excellent.
- Great hotel at an amazing location. Great views and modern design.
- Breakfast was excellent. Stayed 2 nights. Interior/lobby of the hotel is modern and beautiful. Concierge was able to arrange a very nice olive oil/wine tasting close by. We were recommended a fantastic restaurant downtown as well. View of Rovinj from our room was gorgeous! Love that spa slippers and house slippers were available, as well as a little robe for our little guy. Friendly housekeeping staff! Breakfast staff was very friendly as well at least most of them were.
Mobile Homes Polari
Mobile Homes Polari is in a picturesque cove, 2 miles south of Rovinj. It offers just over 1 miles of beaches filled with all kinds of recreational facilities for an active holiday.All mobile homes feature air conditioning, a furnished terrace, deck chairs and a flat-screen satellite TV. It offers a full kitchen with a dining area and 2 bathrooms.Facilities include a large swimming pool and a children’s pool, restaurants, bars and a beach awarded with a Blue Flag. Other activities include tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, handball and ping-pong. Polari also offers a children’s playground, mini club and rich entertainment program.The ancient city of Pula is 22 miles away. It is known for its amphitheater which is one of the six largest surviving Roman arenas in the world. Pula International Airport is 24 miles from the Polari Mobile Homes.
- The mobile homes were very nice and applied enough room for 4 people. We had a premium version which also allowed us to use the little pools in between the mobile homes. We think that this was best very clean and very quiet !
- The homes are so good not that big but enough for 6 people , it is very clean and the location is perfect 5 min away from rovinis center
- The location was perfect and great for families. The pools they offered were perfect for all ages. It was great that the rooms have little kitchens to cook dinner instead of eating out all the time. They had both restaurants and stores right on location to get food. If your looking for a place to just park and have everything you might need in one vacation spot, mobile homes polari is just what your looking for. You can stay in a mobile home or camp with a tent. Its a really great place.
- The room and pools were clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The amenities were awesome and the staff was very helpful. The Family size mobile home fit our family of 6 plus my mother easily. It was great having 2 bathrooms and a smaller pool for us to enjoy right in front of our home.
Mobile Homes Amarin
With garden views, Mobile Homes Amarin is located in Rovinj and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden, outdoor pool and children’s playground. Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the property.All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The holiday park offers a terrace.A kids’ club is also available for guests at Mobile Homes Amarin.Porton Biondi Beach is 1.2 mi from the accommodations, while Cathedral St. Eufemia Rovinj is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Pula Airport, 21 mi from Mobile Homes Amarin.
- Excellent mobile housing, new and clean.Camp area as well!!
- Excelent 1 week stay, both in terms of location and resort and facilities. The pool area has a very nice baby pool as well. Pool bar was really nice with some nice cocktails. Not too crowded, good spacing between lounge chairs in the pool area. Resort has a tennis court and you can rent bicycles or kaiaks.
- As we were probably one of the first guests in those mobile homes of course everything was spotless and perfect. We loved the camping experience but with hotel amenities, having lunch on our own veranda and walking down to the beach whenever we wanted to. Great family experience that I can highly recommend.
- Comfortable mobile house, peacefully and bright. Seaside is few minutes walk and it is easy to approach. Also, there are swimming pools, suitable for children.
- Very nice, well equipped and comfortable mobile home. 3 minutes walk to the beach. You can get to Rovnij by a taxi boat in 15 minutes. Its a big resort with all facilities you need to rest as well as to spend actively your holiday.
Surrounded by lush vegetation, Hotel Eden enjoys a peaceful location on the edge of the 100-year-old Zlatni Rt park forest in Rovinj. It offers outdoor and indoor pools and free beach chairs and parasols in the bay.The Wellness & Spa area has 4 treatment rooms and 1 spa suite for couple treatments, as well as a relax zone, modern fitness area and a Vitality bar (open during season). The thermal zone features a Finnish and infrared sauna, Steam room and a relax room.All rooms feature air conditioning, balcony and a satellite TV. Tasty Croatian and international food is served in the various restaurants.Hotel Eden provides diverse entertainment facilities such as hobby workshops and various land or water sports like tennis.
There is an outdoor terrace with a stage and a mini club with entertainment for children. You can enjoy live music, various shows, folklore performances and the a-capella vocal ensembles called Klape.The outdoor pool complex includes 3 kinds of pools with various water effects like whirlpools and geysers. Sun-bathing terraces, restaurant, pool bar and a summer stage are also parts of the complex.
- Great breakfast, lovely grounds, well laid out room.
- Wonderful hotel with all of the amenities and a beautiful setting. The pool area and the beach and nature park are worth visiting even if you stay at another hotel.
- Excellent property. Friendly and helpful staff. All in all warm recommendation.
- Excellent hotel, 4 stars, newly refurbished, breakfast well organized due to Covid mesures, restaurant Oleander by the pool offers lots of choices.
- The hotel has its own beach with eveything , as well as a pools for families with children
Island Hotel Istra
Island Hotel Istra, located on St. Andrew’s Island, only 150 feet from the clear blue shoreline, features bright and stylish rooms, balconies with sea views and entertainment programs for the entire family. Free WiFi access is available through the property.If provides an elegant and sophisticated outdoor terrace, where your can recline and soak up the daytime rays on sun loungers or, after the sun goes down, sit and have a cool beverage in this stylish atmosphere with contemporary lighting. Sun beds and parasols are free of charge.For guests using half-board service, local wines, beer, water and juices from a dispensing machine are included in the dinner offer.The exciting city of Rovinj is only a 15 minute boat ride away. The Istra is famous for its luxury wellness and spa center, the beautiful restaurant in the “Old Castle” and a variety of attractions ideal for leisure travelers and families.Free private parking is available and it is located 2,950 feet from the pier where boats leave for the St. Andrew’s Island. Shuttle service from the parking lot to the pier is available free of charge.
- Was quite a discovery, as if having all Croatia experience encapsulated in a tiny island, a bay to swim in peace, woods to rest in its shadows, restaurants to fill the gut, old castlechurch to feel the history and a bed to rest your bones. Not to mention that the city of Rovinj is fabulous. I will add that the food was exceptional, a very vast variety of dishes and beer or wine on the tap. Corona times, mask was on for staff, but tourists took a vacation from it, so … cross your fingers seems it was ok for us . There are sport activities that can be done, also diving. Easy reach by boat free for customers, but difficult to spot the port area for the first timers. We will return.
- Our original booking was at Island Hotel Istra but we got a notice that it will be closed at our dates, so they offered us Eden Hotel instead. I think that was a good upgrade. Also, Maistra call center is doing a great job.The park around hotel is well maintained. Also the Zlatni rat natural park, which is situated right next to the hotel, gives you very nice places where to spend your day on the beach. Very nice nature around hotel. Many outside places for chill out. A lot of sunbeds, which were for free. Nice pool and path to the see.We really loved the beach in the front of the hotel and the pool which is shared with hotel Lone is top. The rooms are nice and spacious, obviously newly refurbished and nicely decorated. The bathroom is spacious, and with a good shower. The park facing balcony was amazing, especially waking up to the smell of pine trees right in front of us was great!The walk to the old town is lengthy but on a beautiful promenade.
- Everything was really great! Room is comfortable and everything was very clean. Breakfast and dinner were really great, large variety of food and solid variety of drinks. Stuff was extremely polite and always there to help. On our last day, some strange smell started coming out of ventilation, we got new room in 5 minutes after we reported that, while they gave us option to keep old room so we dont need to move all our stuff before we checkout from both rooms. Id also like to say that waiters Slavica and Vid were extremely friendly and always open for chitchat as well as any help we might need e.g. we asked them to recommend us some shops in Rovinj where we can buy some good wine.
- Island,.location, staff, food, mini club, transfer organization from Rovinj
- The island is big and felt spacious, we could find places to hang out without feeling crowded. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast and dinner have lots f possibilities to choose from and the Corona restrictions were kept in the dining room the staff was placing the food in the plates. If you wish to have lunch, there are several options all over the venue. Every half an hour there is a boat to the shore, so it is possible to visit the near city of Robinij which is nice. a great place for a family holiday.
Island Hotel Katarina
Hotel Katarina is situated on a wonderful island across from the historic center of Rovinj. The island, sharing its name with the hotel, is the second largest island within the Rovinj Archipelago.It features abundant Mediterranean vegetation, promenades and 19th-century parks boasting magnificent views of the town, of the Zlatni Rt forest and the rest of the Rovinj Archipelago. It is also distinctive,as the remains of an old castle were integrated into the hotel building, giving it a touch of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- The setting and location were awesome. The staff and ease of the ferry situation were great. The breakfast and dinner were terrific!
- Great island location. The breakfast and dinner were great!
- The beach area was beautiful. Liked finding a shady spot under the trees and looking out over the sea.
- Set in beautiful and wellmaintained grounds, near beach, wonderful views across to Rovinj, ferry crossing worked well and was usually punctual.
- Gardens and pool are amazing , room was very large.
Hotel Monte Mulini
Hotel Monte Mulini is a 20-minute walk away from Rovinj’s town centre. It is surrounded by a lush, centuries-old protected nature park and overlooks a bay.All rooms come with balconies offering views over the pool, the garden and the sea, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. They are equipped with satellite TV, a minibar and bathrooms with walk-in showers.The Mediterraneo serves Mediterranean dishes. The fine-dining restaurant “Wine Vault” serves French and Mediterranean cuisine and offers the Chef’s table experience.The Monte Mulini Art Wellness area is spread over 1,000 m². It comprises indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, a gym and a Mediterranean garden.The newly opened “Mulini Beach” is a pebbly beach overlooking the Lone Bay and offers a wide selection of food & beverages, a cool and trendy Cocktail Bar, personalised service, beach concierge, hostesses, changing facilities and showers, toilets, towel counter and sun-lounger rental.The Monte Mulini is 40-minute drive away from the Pula Airport. Airport transfers can be arranged on request.
- Attractive view, very clean, nice area for walking
- breakfast was great in terms of variety and quality. Stayed at another hotel in Dubrovnik that offered breakfast that was not nearly as good. Location was perfect. Could walk anywhere.
- Hotel exceeded every expectation….would love to return.
- Impossible to find any fault with this hotel. There were Immaculate large rooms with huge bathrooms and extremely comfortable bed. The staff bent over backwards to be of help. There was parking on site, great swimming pool and steps from the beach. WiFi worked well. The included breakfast was fabulous with indoor and outdoor seating. The price was more than fair fir this property. Comparable property in the US would be at least double. Would come back without any hesitation
- Everything was superb. It is hard to find a fault.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Rovinj