Aparthotel Ona Dorada el Tarter
One of our top picks in Ransol. Aparthotel Ona Dorada el Tarter is set less than 0.6 mi from Andorra’s Grandvalira Ski Resort. It offers good-value accommodations, ideal as a base for exploring the Pyrenees.Each apartment has a comfortable living area and a TV with free Chromecast. The kitchen has a fridge and a washing machine. Towels and sheets are provided. The reception offers currency exchange and a ticket service.Aparthotel Ona Dorada el Tarter is located less than 0.6 mi from the ski elevators of Soldeu el Tarter. The area is also ideal for walking, climbing and other outdoor activities. The center of Canillo is only 2.5 mi away.
- Internet was very very slow other wise was all good
- Very big and clean. Well set up for longer stay than our one night. It has a washing machine!
- Location of the apartment was good and the view from the main room was very good.Free wifi was ok, even though we payed for the better notfree connection
- Close to the snow park. Great service at reception.
- The staff was very polite and nice! We had some obstacles getting to Andorra so we were really happy about the staff welcoming us so warmly and with sympathy. The apartment we had was amazing regarding to view and cleanliness and size! Everything exceeded our expectations!
Hotel Les Terres
Located in L’Aldosa de Canilló, this hotel is 1.2 mi from the ski elevator of Soldeu-El Tarter. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and you can also buy ski passes and hire ski equipment from the 24-hour reception.All heated rooms at Hotel Les Terres have satellite TV, safe, telephone and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Other facilities at this hotel also include on site ski storage.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found within a few miles of the hotel. Andorra La Vella is 8.7 mi away. There is free public parking 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- If you want breakfast…you need to get up early ! most of the tourists are up early with the intention of heading off to the ski slopes for 9/10am max to ski most of the day!So breakfast time there is alot of people,but the breakfast slides in very quickly and everyone dissapears after 9.30am!If your gonna ski all day BREAKFAST is the important start! The breakfast is great with alot of variety even! CHURROS!mmmmmm my 10yr old loves churros.Great buffet and you wont be hungry for lunch!
- My partner and I stayed at Hotel Les Terres during feb half term holidays 2020. All of the hotel staff on reception, at the bar and in the restaurant were friendly, welcoming and did everything they could 24 hours a day to ensure your stay was the best it could be. Friendly atmosphere day or night. Highly recommend staying here for a skiing trip to Grandvalira.
- Very nice staff, clean room, free parking, We loved the breakfast,
- Breakfast, cleanliness staff is friendly value for money
- The rooms were ok, showers hot, but the bar was really excellent. Great value, table football, pool and darts were excellent!
Hotel del Tarter
Located next to Grandvalira’s ski slopes and 5 minutes’ walk from El Tarter’s chair elevator, this hotel offers rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. It features a sauna and a restaurant.GrandValira Soldeu Golf and Bike Park is 1.9 mi from the hotel, and Canillo’s Family Park is 2.2 mi away. Andorra La Vella is 12 mi away. Ski passes can be bought at reception in winter and secure bicycle storage is available on site.Each heated room at Hotel del Tarter has simple, traditional décor. Some rooms have a private balcony with mountain views.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Tarter’s restaurant, which serves traditional Andorran cuisine for dinner. There is also a café-bar with a terrace.
- Bedroom, view, breakfast, staff.Balcony on top of the river, locationVery cosy
- Perfect location… very clean…good breakfast.Very near to El tarter rope way Good service. Very supportive staff. They will help you with anything.
- First of all fantastic location!!! 4 minutes by foot from chairlift.Staff very friendly!Ski room with individual lockers on the ground floor Balcony with mountain view!!!
- We heard that the restaurant in the hotel was very good…through reviews on your website and when we made the reservation, I let them know that we wanted to eat there the night that we stayed. But, later, the owner wrote to us to mention that they were still closed until the week after our stay. Well, it is a place that people go to to ski and it was July…but, other than that, our room was fine, the balcony opened up on the mountain side of the hotel and while the rest of Europe was suffering…and us with them under a raging heat wave that was awful, we were so pleased to be able to leave the door open and feel the fresh air,down to 45 F that night and listen to the babbling brook that was just below our room. Fantastic and in general, the views were gorgeous.
- Ski resort. Nice restaurant!bar area Great food.
Perfect for a winter or summer break in the Andorran Pyrenees, this set of charming mountain chalets lies right at the foot of the Soldeu-El Tarter slopes. Guests have free access to the indoor and outdoor pools and the hot tub.Walk out of the Nordic and onto the ski runs of the Grandvalira ski domain. To make your ski break even easier, you can buy ski passes, store your skis and hire equipment, all within the hotel.The property offers rooms and apartments, located in different buildings.A beautiful garden surrounds the hotel’s traditional-styled but new buildings. During summer you can enjoy a refreshing fresh-air dip in the garden’s huge outdoor swimming pool, at the same time as admiring the magnificent mountain scenery.Find more relaxation within the hotel – in your own comfortable bedroom or in the extensive spa center, where you can use the sauna for an extra cost.
- Overall good hotel. I liked the location which was unbeatable, just meters to the lift. Overall also very clean. Excellent buffet style food surprisingly.
- Great breakfast, one of the best I have ever had! Dinner was good, nothing fabulous!
- Location is good when enough snow for ski in and ski out but we had no snow near hotel….rest was fine. Liked pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gaming area, and food was good.
- Great location, good facilities, ski in and ski out
- Good parking place. If you like horses you can have a beautiful ride walking distance from the hotel. If you like trekking the Cam del Gall is just 200 mts from the Hotel. The pool is nice and the staff very friendly. They have done a quite well job trying to cope with COVID19 cleaning gel everywhere, clear rules regarding face mask
One of our top picks in Incles. This seasonal hotel is set 2,650 feet from the Tarter Slopes of Grandvalira Ski Resort. The hotel offers a free transfer service to the Tarter ski elevatorsThe hotel has a spa with an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and gym, which can be used for a surcharge. There is also a lounge and games room. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.Heated rooms have a fridge, mini-bar and satellite TV with pay-per-view channels. There is a desk and the private bathroom comes with a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.Euroski offers ski lockers and ski rental. The hotel is in the beautiful Incles Valley in the Pyrenees, surrounded by mountains. The area is ideal for hiking and winter sports.
- Staff helped provide a secure space to store my bike.Sound of Water flowing outside room.Shuttle bus to ski lift at Tartar
- The rooms window overlooked a quiet place with a traditional Andorran cottage and onto the slopes
- Large comfortable lounge. Good location for the El Tarter gondola. Rooms large and comfortable. Plenty of choice at the buffet meals. Great wifi speed. Cheap parking on the road outside.
- Location great for the El Tarter lift. Regular hotel bus but we always drove. Ample choice of food at the buffet for breakfast and evening meals. Used the hotel several times and will return.
- Perfect location for skiing purposes only 10 min walk from El Tarter Grandvalira entrance and Lbarset Aprs Ski. The staff was friendly, and the property has a lot of structure place for you to store the equipment, sauna, gym, swimming pool, massage for a price. I would definitely stay here again.
One of our top picks in Canillo. Set 150 feet from the Canillo ski elevator, Hotel Bonavida features free WiFi. It is a 2-minute walk from the Palau de Gel d’Andorra ice rink.The attractive, stone built, mountain hotel is well-appointed with a cozy, family-run feel. Sample delicious food at the two restaurants. You can relax in the bar or in various common rooms.Make use of the ski lockers and of the boot drying service. After a long day on the slopes, come back to the hotel for a relaxing dip in the hot tub or sauna. In addition, there is an outdoor pool and garden areas for the summer months, where you can relax while contemplating the spectacular Pyrenees.Hotel Bonavida is the ideal spot to relax and enjoy the splendid mountain countryside, and is also just 10 minutes from the center of Andorra la Vella and the Caldea spa center.Close to both the Soldeu-El Tarter and Grau Roig ski resorts, Canillo is a wonderful location for discovering the whole of the Principality.
- The staff was friendly and welcoming. The room and facility was very clean and the location was perfect.
- Proximity to gondola. Literally on the doorstep.Staff were extremely helpful and polite. The food was fine with a substantial breakfast.
- This hotel had nearly everything..restaurants, secure parking, comfortable room with a patio, spa, ski locker and well heated boot room. But above all it is located within a few metres of the main gondola. The staff were very considerate of our needs and our lack of their language. We would stay there again. Canillo is a good place to stay.
- Nice and clean hotel next to the ski lifts, excellent location.The staff was really welcoming and helpful.Will definitely go back.
- Central position and very good breakfast selection
Located in one of Andorra’s most beautiful spots surrounded by the Pyrenees, this delightful hotel is conveniently situated just 150 feet from the Soldeu-Tarter ski slopes.The cozy alpine-style hotel, built in wood and stone, is tastefully decorated maintaining original elements such as exposed beams combining them with chalet features like wood paneling. In addition, the hotel has a good restaurant serving generous, mountain cuisine and there is a charming decked area outside where you can sit back and enjoy a drink while you take in the mountain backdrop.The surroundings are breathtaking and are a suitable destination for an enjoyable mountain vacation any time of year, whether you are looking to ski or explore beautiful countryside set high up in the mountains.
- Wonderful service, very comfortable bed, delicious dinner and spectacular views.
- The cute attic room is very cosy and the menu tasty and great value. The staff friendly and efficient. Great location for walks in the surrounding area.
- The terrace and the restaurant are very nice. The room for three is correct.
- There is a wonderful trekking circle route starting right next to the hotel, location is perfect. Beautiful view, nice terrace, cozy restaurant. The room was very clean, service is quick and friendly. It was nice staying in the summer, can imagine in the winter time it has even more charm.
- Nice comfortable room, clean, stuff friendly, great place.
Obaga Blanca & Spa
This stylish mountain hotel enjoys beautiful views of the Canillo Valley and Roc del Quer. It offers spacious modern suites with free WiFi, a plasma TV and ski storage.Obaga Blanca features a spa with a sauna, and an indoor and outdoor hot tub. The spa is free for the guests, as well as the fully-equipped gym available in the property.The hotel has a cafeteria which is open all day from 10:30 to 22:30. Guests can also take advantage of the takeaway service.The suites at Obaga feature a kitchen complete with a hob, microwave and fridge. Some also include a terrace.There is a free shuttle bus service to the center of the town and to the ski slopes at Canillo from Obaga Blanca. There is also free indoor parking for bicycles and motorcycles. Andorra La Vella is a 10-minute drive away.
- Great quiet ski location. Delicious breakfast and convenient shuttle to and from the ski lift.
- The location and view were fantastic. The room was nice and spacious. Easy to switch rooms as the first one smelled like cigarette smoke.
- Staff was very professional, kind and acommodating. Suite was big, fancy, comfortable and clean, beautiful view from the window. Dry and wet sauna were the much needed ending to a day on the mountains. Nice breakfast. Amazing off season last minute deal very good value for money.
- The suite was large and clean. Comfortable bed. Walking distance to Canillo. Fresh breakfast with warm and cold options. Friendly staff. Mountain view. 2 jacuzzis and sauna. Close access to hiking trails.
- The room was good, breakfast was very good, the free parking is close to the hotel. The stuff is polite and efficient,
Hotel Soldeu Maistre
One of our best sellers in Soldeu! Located at the foot of the Grandvalira ski slopes, Soldeu Maistre Hotel offers rustic-style rooms with a private bathroom. It has a restaurant, ski storage and free onsite parking.Hotel Soldeu Maistre’s rooms feature tiled floors and wooden furniture. Each is equipped with a satellite TV and a safe is available at an additional cost.The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves characteristic homemade Andorran food. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.Staff can give you more information about outdoor activities in summer and winter. Andorra La Vella is 12 mi away.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Please note that the free private parking does not take reservations and is subject to availability.
- The location of the Hotel Maistre is perfect! It is in the centre of Soldeu, very close to the ski hire shop. It also has a secure car parking area under the hotel which can be accessed via the hotel elevator.
- Comfortable bed in nice room, bath tub, safe, good breakfast, free garage parking for motorcycle on site
- We have stayed at the Soldeu Maistre now 4 times cannot fault it. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, close to all ski facilities, free parking, good standard buffet breakfast dinner. We will be back next year!
- antastic location very easy to get to the ski station , pubs and shops within easy walking distance . The hotel has an old style feel about the place , lots of wood varnished ! very clean lovely food we stayed half board breakfast was nice and the evening meal was between 8 and 10 pm which was perfect for us as we like to stay in the pub for awhile after a hard day on the slopes
- Excellent staff throughout hotel. Well presented bedroomFirst class mealsSuperb location
Hotel Vall Ski
Somriu Hotel Vall Ski is set just 150 feet from Canaro beginners’ ski slope. The hotel has beautiful views, free Wi-Fi in public areas and free bicycle rental.Located in Canillo, the Somriu Hotel lies at the entrance to the Inclés Valley. It is a mile from El Tarter sector in Grand Valira, 0.7 mi from Soldeu and 11 mi from the center of Andorra.Its style is basic and modern, and its location ensures you can enjoy a tranquil stay with spectacular mountain views.Guests can take advantage of free transport service and on-site ski equipment storage.The Somriu Hotel Vall Ski has a sauna, a massage service and a spa bath.Dinners are served in the buffet restaurant. Entertainment for the whole family is provided in the evening during high season. There is also a cafe and lounge area.
- We arrived around 8pm and the girl on reception was expecting me. She was obviously well prepared as she knew my name! She was exceptionally friendly, welcoming and helpful. I think she really gave an excellent first impression of the hotel and she continued to do so throughout the evening, serving us at the bar and going out of her way to make sure we had what we wanted.The rooms were spacious and clean with a partition between the bedroom and sitting room. The view from the room was very nice and the furnishings were modern and comfortable.At breakfast the following day, the choice of hot and cold food was fabulous. I would definitely return to this property.
- Nice friendly staff, and the room was always cleaned to a high standard. Exactly what you pay for.
- It was nice and clean. Friendly personel and for a good price. It is not far from Soldeu so I was walking there every day.
- Friendly staff and good relation price quality. Quite close to everywhere if you are with a car and pituresc area.
- Jacuzzi good, ski lockers and transport to El Tarter fantastic. Staff extremely welcoming and helpful. Will be staying here again. Lots of options to eat close by. Underground parking thats extra but worth it. Room had fridge and nice view of the slopes.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ransol