Grand Hotel Tritone
On a cliff overlooking the Amalfi Coast, Grand Hotel Tritone offers an outdoor pool set in gardens. The private beach is directly below, and there is free Wi-Fi and free parking with valet service.Rooms at the family-run Tritone are air conditioned and equipped with satellite TV. Some rooms have a seating area and a furnished balcony overlooking the sea.Restaurant La Cala delle Lampare serves traditional Mediterranean dishes out on the panoramic terrace. Beach Restaurant Ninò, found on the private beach, is open daily. The on-site wine cellar provides a wide variety of local and Italian wines.Guests can take the elevator down to the private beach below the hotel. Here you will find a bar and café serving lunch. Just a few steps from the Grand Tritone Hotel, there are buses to Praiano and Positano, both less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The beach area, the views food, and the amazing staff. The Hotel Provided everything you could want from a 4 Star Hotel!!
- Amazing setting. I do not think we could have chosen a better hotel.
- We stayed here for 4 nights with our baby. It was nice to have a large room and comfy lobby bar to hang out and enjoy the view. The food was really good, and drinks as well.
- Staff was very helpful. The views are amazing from everywhere on site. Food at the restaurant is tasty. We had small kids with us so we liked taking water taxis to get around the area.
- We had the best vacation at the Grand Tritone! It was very welcoming and they treated us like old friends!! What can i say about the views from everywhere? It was heaven!!!! I cant stop talking about our stay there and looking forward to going back!!!
One of our top picks in Praiano. Family-run Hotel Margherita offers views of the Amalfi Coast, and features a panoramic sun terrace with hydromassage pool. All rooms have a balcony, overlooking the sea or the garden. Parking is free.All rooms come with an LCD TV with over 200 Sky and international channels, a mini-bar, and free Wi-Fi. The décor is classic, with traditional furniture and majolica tiles. The private bathroom has natural toiletries.The buffet breakfast includes organic ingredients, fresh fruit, Italian pastries, and omelets and bacon made to order. The on-site restaurant serves regional specialties, and offers a selection of over 100 Italian wines.The hotel offers a free shuttle to Praiano Beach and the city center. A public bus for Positano departs hourly from a bus stop nearby.
- We absolutely loved the view from our room, the room itself, and the service. The staff at the hotel are outstanding. The restaurant is good quality. All in all, great value for money.
- Wonderful, effortless service. Comfortable rooms and beds. Amazing views!
- The staff was wonderful. The restaurant and food, delicious. Pool, and massage all a great pleasure.
- I loved the king size bed and the terrace over looking the Sea!
- Breakfast was excellent. a combination of buffet style and the ability to order made to order eggs etc.Amazing view.Rooms were large and comfortable.The pool area was great.
Hotel Villa Bellavista
One of our top picks in Praiano. The family-run Hotel Villa Bellavista is located in Praiano, an ancient fisherman’s village near Positano and Amalfi. The bus running along the coast stops nearby. A bar and a restaurant are also available.Rooms are provided with air conditioning and a TV, and most offer a balcony with sea views. The rooms are decorated in the style characteristic of the Amalfi area.Villa Bellavista is surrounded by lemon trees and olive groves, in a tranquil, panoramic position off the main road. The large terrace offers views of the bay, including Capri Island.The restaurant specializes in local cuisine. Dinner and continental breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace, weather permitting.If you wish to visit Capri and the Emerald Cave, the hotel can arrange cruises on its private boat. The starting point of the Path of the Gods is a 5-minute walk away.
- Family owned hotel, atmosphere very welcoming! You can have home made dinner on the property which is better than any restaurant with a stunning view on the sea and sunset. The area is quiet and relaxing. You can hear birds chirping and the sound of the waves. We hired a water taxi boat which picked us up right next to the property.
- Beautiful Hotel and very convenient for those who want to visit Positano and main cities but want to stay on budget! The bus station is about 50 meters from the Hotels location and it takes about 15min to get to Positano! The views here are breathtaking and the breakfast delicious!
- The location was good and the staff were very nice. We didnt use the pool so I cant comment on how it was. The breakfast was good too.
- Staffs were accommodating and helpful. Location was nice quiet. Theres Bus right infront of hotel going to Positano or amalfi. Breakfast was nice. Room was clean.
- I strongly recommend Hotel Villa Bellavista. It has an incredible location with delicious breaksfasts and dinners and is run by a warm and welcoming family.
One of our top picks in Praiano. Hotel Pellegrino enjoys a scenic position in Praiano, on the Amalfi Coast. It offers air-conditioned rooms with sea views, and excellent local cooking.The restaurant on site serves Mediterranean cuisine in the dining room or on the panoramic terrace.The Pellegrino has a free shuttle to/from the nearest beach.Pellegrino Hotel has a large garage. Local buses stop nearby and provide quick access to the major towns of the coast.
- Luigi and his family were the most wonderful hosts. We felt so spoiled at their hotel. They gave such wonderful recommendations. The breakfast every morning was incredible, and we highly recommend at least having one dinner at the property because it was delicious.
- From the moment you arrive you will feel like you are lucky to be there. Luigi and his family made my wife and I feel comfortable and very welcome. The room was extremely clean with a very comfortable bed and the view was one of the best on our trip to Italy. The bathroom and shower was the best we had while traveling through Italy. Definitely make time for breakfast and have dinner there as well. The top floor terrace dining is gorgeous and only for guests, which makes it very personal and special. The food is superb!! They were very helpful with getting around the area and info on how to visit the other nearby towns. They had bus tickets at the front desk which was very helpful. Luigis son Frederico was wonderful, helpful and an absolute pleasure to get to know. We will miss him and invited him to visit us in the states. We can not wait to go back and will definitely stay here again and again.
- The stay at this wonderful hotel was the best in a 3 week journey. The immaculate facilities, wonderful host, food, amenities and personal service were outstanding. We can not say enough about this family run hotel.
- The family that run and staff the hotel are phenomenal. They make you feel right at home and make every effort to please. The food in the restaurant is amazing and the view from the terrace is breathtaking. The hotel is centrally located to explore the Amalfi coast. We had a newly renovated room which had a wonderful shower and lovely private terraceroom 22.
- I can not say enough positive things about Hotel Pelligrino. The location was incredible, the breakfast was amazing, the view was stunning, the hotel was clean, but most of all it was the family that made our stay so special here. We can NOT wait to go back and stay with Luigi and his family! They were extremely accommodating and made us feel at home. We didnt have luggage for the first five days of our trip and Luigi went the extra mile to ensure our luggage was safe and secure. Staying here was one of the highlights of our entire 3 week wedding trip!
Offering an à la carte restaurant, wellness facilities and a rooftop pool with panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast, Tramonto d’Oro has been is run by the same family since 1952. It provides free parking and individually furnished air-conditioned rooms.All rooms at the Tramonto come with free internet, satellite TV and a mini-bar. Most offer views of Positano and the coast, and bathrooms decorated with hand-painted Vietri tiles.A generous buffet-style breakfast is available on the panoramic terrace. The restaurant overlooks Positano and the coast, both from the dining room and the terrace. The courteous staff serve Campania specialties, together with vegetarian and children’s menus on request.The wellness facilities includes a sauna, Turkish bath and gym. Massage treatments are also available.Positano is 3.7 mi from the hotel, along the scenic SS163 Amalfi Coast Road. A public bus stops just outside the hotel.
- Nonna Teresa, Carmela, Valeria, Andre, Ivana and just about everyone and everything!
- the staff in the hotel were very helpful and help us in every question that we ask , in the evening that we arrived they even help us to build a schedule for all the days to come .the hotel and the room were extrimlely clean , nothing was missing in the room.in this hotel you never have a problem of parking , the moment you arrive back there is someone that waits for you , you leave him the car with the keys and go in to the hotel .
- Such a lovely stay great value and mid October was such a beautiful time of year to visit
- The hotel views are really incredible unforgettable its an experience that you cant loose and La NONA is an amazing person who give the hotel a family touch we love this hotel.
- A family managed hotel with lovely and friendly owner, she and her daughter were wonderful.
Hotel Le Fioriere
One of our top picks in Praiano. Hotel Le Fioriere is set in Praiano, in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, facing the Faraglioni of Capri. It offers panoramic sea views and a bar with Wi-Fi connection.Le Fioriere’s rooms are bright and spacious and they all come with LCD TV, air conditioning and bath. Some of them offer a balcony with panoramic views on Capri and Positano.Le Fioriere Bar features an art gallery and serves drinks and cocktails. It is provided with Wi-Fi internet connection. The rich breakfast is available until late in the morning and includes fresh fruit every day.Staff will be glad to help you organize trips and reserve tickets for concerts. Free parking is provided here.This 3-star hotel is located halfway between Amalfi and Positano and boasts a central position a few feet from many restaurants, shops and places of interest. The bus that stops in front of the hotel takes you to Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento.
- The staff was amazing and so helpful! They went out of their way to help us during our stay.
- Family owned and operated, Rosalia and her mom were very helpful with any questions we had about getting around.
- They were very accommodating. Their roof top restaurant was breathtaking. That alone would be reason to stay
- Lovely view is Positano. Not much to do in town as it was laster in the season many shops were even closed. The hotel staff was lovely and helpful.
- Lovely hotel, friendly, helpful staff! Great location!
Hotel Onda Verde
One of our top picks in Praiano. Hotel Onda Verde is a few steps from the beach and the cliffs that lead down to the Amalfi Coast in Praiano. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, the property is surrounded by lush Mediterranean gardens.The hotel consists of 5 independent villas, offering air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and panoramic views. Some rooms come with a sea-view terrace.Free from October 11th to April 30th, the Onda Verde has on-site parking. Just underneath the hotel guests will find a landing-stage for boats to Positano and daily excursions to Capri and Ischia. A elevator is available from the main road to reception and all rooms.
- Right by the little Praiano beach. Beautiful property overlooking the sea. Very good breakfast and service. Right on the public bus line.
- The location and views are breathtaking. Luxurious accommodation with all the right touches and impeccably clean. The staff were so attentive and helped with every request. The restaurant was one of our best meals on our trip.
- Location and property are great… make sure to take a water taxi to the hotel so much easier than hiking it thru the town and obviously way more fun and scenic.
- The breakfast was exceptional something for everybody, and all of it delicious!
- Location was fabulous! Staff were amazing! Room was immaculate! What a gorgeous view all around! The food in the restaurant was wonderful!
Expect simple, family-run accommodations, delicious homemade cuisine and stunning views of the sea at Hotel Open Gate. The beach is just a 5-minute walk away.Open Gate’s bright and spacious rooms come with air conditioning, free WiFi and their own balconies, all featuring lovely views of the Amalfi Coast and the Mediterranean Sea.Open Gate’s terrace restaurant is also a great place to enjoy the views. Watch the sun set over the horizon as you try characteristic local dishes or sip a glass of limoncello liqueur.Exploring the quiet fishing village of Praiano is easy from here, and the rest of the coast is also easily accessible. Busses run from Praiano to Positano and elsewhere and some stop right outside Open Gate. Parking is available free of charge.
- loved it for the seclusion and exclusivity minus the herds of tourists unlike Positano or Amalfi.Stunning cliffside and seaside restaurants nearby. Had the most fabulous dinner at the Il Pirati restaurant few mins walk away from the property.
- Outstanding restaurant it would get four or five star rating in NYC or anywhere.Open Gate is family owned6 and operated.The staff very friendly and helpful..Highly Recommended.
- Pasquale and family are excellent hosts and the location and views are beautiful.Good acces to Positano and Amalfi without the crowds and higher prices.Restaurant offers very good meals.
- The family that owns and runs the hotel are beautiful.The food is fabulous, breakfast and dinner.Immaculate rooms and all accomodations.Just fun and easy for our 5 day stay
- Everything, just wonderful family run hotel, great people!!
Hotel Torre Saracena
One of our top picks in Praiano. Perched on the Amalfi Coast, the Torre Saracena offers accommodations in independent villas built on the rock. Some rooms have a sea-view balcony, and access to the sun terrace with hot tub facing the sea.The rooms of Hotel Torre Saracena are individually furnished, and features tiled floors, and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Some offer high frescoed ceilings.The restaurant with panoramic dining room serves specialties of Campania for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is a generous buffet that includes hot and cold food, sweet and savory.The sun terrace is complete with free sun beds and parasols, and bar service. The amazing views include Capri Island, Positano, and Amalfi.The hotel is located in Praiano, a 5-minute walk from the center. Staff can arrange a boat excursion or hiking trips in the nearby mountains.
- We liked our choice to stay for 3 nights at the hotel. The staff was amazing and very supportive. In general the hotel needs in some areas a little makeover to stay in shape. Our room was huge and we loved it also using our huge terrace with a breathtaking view on the ocean. The breakfast was good and they offered also a parking slot which is very important in this area .
- Fantastic location. It should be noted that this property is not convent for clients with mobility problems. Very difficult stair to manoeuvre. The staff are fantastic!
- It was next to the bus stop, what makes moving around the area something extremely easy. The view from the hotel is breathtaking and the girls of the morning staff were so nice and helpful.
- Paula and Regina where warm and engaging. Nothing was too much. Greeted us with a smile everyday.Praiano is a beautiful town to explore. Breakfast was extensive. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- The location and staff are very nice. The rooms were better than expected considering the state of the lobby. Pretty cool access to the sea and swim to a nearby cave. Nice breakfast spread. Onsite parking is key. Walking distance to several bars/restaurant…expect stairs and hikes up and down cliffs and to drive or take public transport to any of the neighboring towns Amalfi, Positano etc.
A boutique hotel perched on the cliffs of the Amalfi coast, Casa Angelina has all the ingredients for a holiday you’ll never forget, from spectacular views to excellent spa facilities.Modern and effortlessly stylish, Casa Angelina offers top-quality service and beautiful rooms with views over the Mediterranean. Praiano town is close by.You can unwind in the panoramic outdoor pool set on one of Casa Angelina’s terraces, or use the hotel’s glass elevator and then go down 200 steps to the well-equipped beach. The property organizes custom-made tours on one of its private boats moored on site.Alternatively head indoors for a relaxing spa treatment. Here you will find a heated indoor pool, a sauna and a gym featuring the latest fitness equipment. You can also enjoy massages, take part in pilates classes or have a beauty treatment.Casa Angelina has 2 restaurants, Un Piano Nel Cielo serving traditional dishes, and the poolside restaurant Seascape All Day Casual Dining Restaurant, which serves Mediterranean specialties. Afterwards check out Seascape Bar, the perfect place to sip cocktails and listen to music. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Views, sleek modern facilities, awesome breakfast and lunch and dinner and outstanding staff.
- Staff, hospitality, kitchen, ambiance, positive energy, room,
- The staff is very kindly and the rooms are very clean. The view is amazing!!
- Very friendly and professional staff. Amazing views
- We stayed in the Eaudesea suite. Which was perfect for us. We had two butlers that served of breakfast and catered to us right on our balcony. The whole staff was very nice, helpful and professional. Our view was great and we could catch boats or their shuttle to go into positano easily and we were close to positano but preferred our location for relaxing and not being around the crowds.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Praiano