Trillium Resort & Spa
Offering an outdoor pool, hot tub and a spa and wellness center, the year-round Trillium Resort & Spa is set amid a forest, a waterfall and a private lake in Port Sydney. Free WiFi access is available in this adult-oriented lodge.The accommodations will provide you with a fireplace, a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Free toiletries and a hairdryer stock the private bathroom. Extras include a CD/DVD player.Each morning, a complimentary hot breakfast is prepared and served in the Post & Beam dining room, overlooking Devine Lake.At Trillium Resort & Spa you will find a private beach area, tennis court and a wood-burning sauna. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and 4.3 mi of trails on site. Guests have free access to canoes, kayaks, paddle boats and row boats.The property offers free parking.
- Definitely come back here next year! Love the place and I like the most they are pet friendly
- The chalet is clean and tidy. A pet friendly resort. The mattress is excellent, good support and comfy.In a refresh morning, the breakfast is just right to fillup the empty stomach and start a beautiful day. The direction note of the website provides a clear and comfy ride to arrive at the resort. Google Map will direct a shorter path, but one will experience up and down hill as well as curvy winding country road. Overall, I like the location of the resort, especially there is a private beach.
- Everything was excellent especially the friendly staff there , really I recommend visit this place .
- We stayed in a cottage! It was really cozy. It is a great little get away spot!
- Location is perfect , breakfast is great staff are very nice and the lake is awesome
Bed and Breakfast Comfy & Cozy
Bed and Breakfast Comfy & Cozy offers accommodations in Huntsville, 10 minutes’ drive from Huntsville’s city center. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The guest room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Algonquin Provincial Park is 28 mi away and Arrowhead Provincial Park 12 mi away from Bed and Breakfast Comfy and Cozy.
- Great great great. Everything was perfect. Astrids waffle was so fresh and yummy. The view from our window was most precious thing. It was a yellow wonderland with those leaves. Fall is great time to visit here because its always fully booked!
- Our stay was amazing excellent breakfast and comfy bed rooms had fabulous views of fall foliageplanning to come back!
- Very clean and cozy. Couple were very friendly. They make us homemade waffles for breakfast with fruit. Also homemade cookies and apples were in the room.
- Astrid and Peter were very hospitable and caring.I felt very safe as you could see they follow COVID19 regulations and the place looked spotless. Very healthy breakfast and very well located.Will visit again.
- Hosts were really good and friendly. They made us feel extra special with gifts, candles and chocolates when I said its our anniversary. The house is built in between the woods and has the instant cozy feeling with maple trees and quiet surroundings
Knights Inn Huntsville
Knights Inn Huntsville features rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. This motel is located in downtown Huntsville and overlooks Hunter’s Bay.Guestrooms include access to free Wi-Fi and cable TV. They have a cabin décor and feature a seating area.Guests at the Knights Inn Huntsville are provided with a daily continental breakfast. After breakfast guests can go for a hike or visit the picnic and playground area.Knights Inn Huntsville is 5.6 mi from the Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area and Bike Park. Arrowhead Provincial Park is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- Beds are comfortable I slept well. The location is 10 min walk to downtown. Free parking
- Room was reasonable bed was comfy staff were very friendly and reasonably priced well! My wife and I will be staying again for sure it was definitely a home away from home!!
- everything was great. The only way it could have been better was to have the continental breakfast but, with Covid I understand.
- The property needs a little upkeep, but the room was nice and the bed was comfortable.Lots of people with dogs, so if you are allergic or afraid, probably best to choose another location.
- The location is really good. Its walking distance to the downtown area, and theres plenty of parking. The hotel is generally clean, and the staff gave us extra pillows and sheets when we needed them. They also have a BBQ grill.
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn
Located in Huntsville, Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn features an indoor pool and hot tub, a complimentary full breakfast and rooms with free WiFi. Arrowhead Provincial Park is 3.9 mi away.A 42-inch cable TV, a coffee maker and a comfortable lounge chair are provided in every room. Air conditioning, a desk and ironing facilities are also included. Each is decorated in soft, neutral colors and have dark wood furniture.Guests at Muskoka Best Western Plus can use the fitness center and the meeting room. Safety deposit boxes and newspapers are available for free in the lobby at this eco-friendly hotel.The breakfast features several options, such as a choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, hot breakfast meat, juice and coffee. Other hot items are also available.Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area is just 12 minutes’ drive from Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn. Algonquin Theater is 1.6 mi away.
- In the times of the pandemic this Best Western did a great job of the breakfast. Although it was grab and go you got to choose what you could have. Every piece of food was sealed in a see through plastic bag and you got put it in a brown paper bag. Also there was a breakfast sandwich which you could heat up in the rooms microwave.
- COVID TIMES Hotel was very clean. Free parking. Room was spotless and bathroom sparkling clean. Pool appeared to be open but we had checked in a little late so missed the 8pm closing.
- Staying in this hotel was amazing, met our expectation. My son enjoyed the pool by himself.
- This is my second experience at this hotel but now in COVID times. Very confortable and clean, good and safe protocols in place, and great staff.
- Facilities Super clean room and comfortable beds.Parking Outside parking around the hotel building. Easy to find available spots.Staff FriendlyNoise Super quietLocation Next to the highway 60, a huge plaza, a Tim hortons, several gas stations and a DQ
Located directly across from Avery Beach, this Huntsville, Ontario hotel offers simply furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Algonquin Theater is 2 minutes’ drive away.Breakfast is not being served at this time.A mounted flat-screen TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all rooms at Econolodge Huntsville. Each air conditioned guest room offers a desk and ironing facilities.24-reception is available at Huntsville Econolodge. Fax and photocopying services are offered on site.Huntsville Downs Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Arrowhead Provincial Park is 8.7 mi away. Fishing, hiking, cycling and canoeing opportunities are all nearby.
- Clean and flexible about check in/out. Rooms were clean, AC unit was great, microwave in the room was useful.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a bar fridge and microwave in the room which was great!
- The room was perfect for the price paid, clean and comfortable. The personnel is friendly and there is no problem with the pets.
- Easy to find. Not to far from the heart of Huntsville. Close to shopping, restaurants.Staff friendly and courteous and helpful
- This is an older, very basic hotel but is good value for the money. Rooms are clean and look like theyve been recently painted. The room we were in had a brand new tub/shower so made the bathroom seem newer.
Comfort Inn Huntsville
This hotel is only a short distance from the center of Huntsville. A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning.Each air-conditioned guest room includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The Comfort Inn Huntsville places guests in close proximity to several area points of interest; The Algonquin Provincial Park, Hidden Valley Ski area, and a variety of shopping centers are all nearby.
- I was traveling on my way north and needed a place to stay for the night so I was searching adorable accommodations in Huntsville. I tonight the comfort inn was very reasonable and I was able to book last minute. The internet was down when I arrived but the staff were still able to accommodate me. Perhaps they should have offered a discount however since internet and tv were down … however I guess I didnt really need it. I was pleasantly surprised to see they were still offering breakfast in to go bags!
- Great location on our stop to Algonquin PP. due to COVID, the breakfast was served in a box, 3 items to pick from
- The staff were friendly and cheerful. The whole building and grounds were clean. No complaints. I would definitely stay here again.
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, excellent location! Minutes from Arrowhead Provincial Park and just down the street from great restaurants in downtown Huntsville.
- Bed comfortable, nice clean room. Would stay here again
This waterfront resort is located on Peninsula Lake, 4 mi from downtown Huntsville. Facilities include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an on-site spa and a large inflatable water park on the lake.All rooms include free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a coffee maker. In addition, the suites provide a well-equipped kitchenette.Deerhurst Resort features onsite restaurants: Eclipse Dining Room and Compass Grill & Lounge, which are open year round.Open all year, this resort has activities and facilities to suit every season: in the summer guests can enjoy golfing, boating, treetop trekking and horse back riding. Winter activities include snowmobiling, sleigh rides, ice skating and dog sledding.Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area is just 1.1 mi from Deerhurst Resort. Algonquin Provincial Park is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful, well kept grounds, spacious room, room view, restaurant food, view from restaurant, pool, location proximity to Algonquin park and Huntsville
- Beautiful resort in a beautiful setting by the lake. AMBA spa experience was great.
- Our room was clean, spacious with lake view. All staffs were very friendly and helpful. We liked the Eclips restaurant, both for their tasty meals and the space.
- The scenery, the space. You dont feel cluttered.
- Very clean , lots of facilities, very welcomed staff
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville
One of our top picks in Huntsville. Offering a fitness center, the pet-friendly Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville is located in Huntsville. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. There is also a coffee machine. A hairdryer and towels can be found in the bathrooms. Extras include pay-per-view channels and cable channels.At Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville you will find a 24-hour front desk and business center. A mini market is also on site. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 1.2 mi from the Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and 1.7 mi from the Muskoka Heritage Place Museum.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. It was our first time up in Huntsville and breakfast lady was the kindest. She recommended a few places to visit while we were here. The facility was very clean and everyone practiced social distancing and wore appropriate PPE.
- Location is excellent, close to lots of places in Huntsville. Sparkling clean. Bed is comfortable, the firm pillow is excellent.
- Great internet am a uni prof teaching on Zoom due to the pandemic, and could run my classes fine. Also its just 10 mins from Arrowhead National Park.
- Right across the road from good sized plaza with WalMart, Kelseys,etc. Maybe a 5km drive to town centre.
- Very nice grab and go breakfast. No wait for food. Friendly staff. Clean pool although we did not use it. Quiet comfortable room. Wed stay here again for sure.
Hidden Valley Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection
One of our best sellers in Huntsville! Offering a secluded white sand beach, this Huntsville, Ontario resort is 1.2 mi from Deerhurst Lakeside Golf Course. Free use of the canoes, kayaks and pedal boats are available. Elegantly styled rooms include free Wi-Fi.The Birches Bistro at Hidden Valley Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection offers seasonal cuisine made from local ingredients. Sunday brunch is available and guests can dine on the patio that overlooks Peninsula Lake.Decorated in natural colors and furnishings, the guest rooms at the Hidden Valley Resort, Ascend Hotel Collection provide coffee facilities. Rooms offer slope side views or lake views.Activities at the resort include skiing at the adjacent Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Guests can also fish in Peninsula Lake or play a game of tennis. An indoor and outdoor pool are available as well.Muskoka Heritage Place – Museum, Village Train is 6 mi from the resort. Algonquin Park is 21 mi away.
- The property was good, location as well… the bed sheets perfectly white/clean.
- The room was clean and it had a great view of the lake.
- Great hotel, very clean. Staff is very friendly. Beach is a 30 second walk in front of the hotel. The lake is very calm and water is shallow and good for little kids. The outdoor pool is heated. for those still worried about the virus, the staff is always walking around cleaning surfaces in public areas.
- Still a great place to stay even during COVID19 challenges. The pandemic means booking pool times, limited dining options and rooms without coffee makers, BUT the staff are doing an amazing job to keep things going. Well done, folks!
- Beautiful lake view. Staff is excellent and we felt very safe with the Covid measures in place.
Free WiFi is offered at this Huntsville property. A microwave and refrigerator are featured in each guest room. The shops and restaurants of downtown Huntsville can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Cable TV is offered in each air-conditioned room at Rainbow Inn. Coffee-making facilities are included. A fireplace is featured in select rooms.Guests of Inn Rainbow can relax on the terrace after a day’s outing. A 24-hour reception is offered. Fax and photocopying services are available on-site.Algonquin Provincial Park is 25 minutes’ drive from this property. Arrowhead Provincial park is 4 mi away.
- Location is great very close/walking distance to the historical centre, the river, all bars and restaurants. Looked like it had been refurbished recently, looked new and clean and loved that the kitchenette corner was in a separate room to the bedroom. Had a microwave, a sink and a fridge, which is also very handy.
- could you please check if there are bedbugs in the room that I lived? my parents were OK but I got many red xxx which were extremely itchy. I m not sure why I got these but my friends said I must got bitten by bedbugs. While I gave you high score cuz I like here!
- Very close to Canada Summit Centre and downtown. Clean and well kept.
- Quick easy check in! Good size room and a large split bathroom area. Vanity room also contained kitchenette amenities with ample space.Lighting was magnificent with multiple spot lights and table lamps.Wall Thermostat regulated all 3 baseboard heaters.
- The bed was very comfortable . Close location to Algonquin park as well as downtown Huntsville ..
Looking for: Best Hotels in Port Sydney