Ferienwohnungen Bauernschmause is located in Polch and offers a garden. The accommodations is 13 mi from Koblenz.The apartment also includes 1 bathroom.Bernkastel-Kues is 29 mi from the apartment. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 62 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Polch, this apartment features free WiFi. Guests benefit from balcony and a barbecue.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is provided.Koblenz is 13 mi from Fewo-LuxSus, while Bernkastel-Kues is 29 mi from the property. Frankfurt-Hahn Airport is 62 mi away.
- Gezellig en sfeervol ingericht. Van alle gemakken voorzien. Je zit helemaal priv, zeker als de eigenaar er niet is. Je hebt de hele verdieping voor jezelf. Heerlijk natuurzwembad. Luxe badkamer. Goede bedden. Vriendelijke eigenaar. Vlak bij de prachtige Eifel.
- Top ausgestattete Ferienwohnung. Sehr nette Gastgeber. Viele Ausflugsmglichkeiten in der Nhe.
- Die Wohnung ist modern und mit viel Stil eingerichtet. Die Gastgeber sind freundlich und zuvorkommend. Kann man nur weiterempfehlen.
- Appartement lumineux, dcor avec got et trs bien quip.
- Wat een enorm groot appartement met alles erop en eraan. Echt boven verwachting.We zouden 2 nachten blijven maar hebben gelukkig nog een extra nacht kunnen boeken.
Located in Polch in the Rhineland-Palatinate region, Ferienwohnung Ida features a patio and garden views. The accommodations is 29 mi from Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.A terrace is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.Koblenz is 18 mi from Ferienwohnung Ida, while Cochem is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- It was a fantastic stay! The apartment was in african style. It was very nice to find a complimentary bottle of champagne in the refrigerator.
- Mostly everything was great , location, accommodation which also had lift, kids friendly
- Very modern, clean, had great facilities and more. Best of all it was wheelchair friendly all on one level, no stairs and wheelchair could fit through door frames.
- We loved everything and this place is definitely a five star apartment with all the beautiful touches and comforts you could possibly need, and lovely hosts with great communication
- Really nice apartament, design, cozy, clean. Comfortable bed, kitchen with a lot of amenities also bathroom. Friendly Owners. We this place.
Hotel Restaurant “Athen”
This family-run hotel includes a Greek restaurant, offering Mediterranean specialties. Guests can look forward to cozy rooms, free WiFi and private parking at Hotel Restaurant Athen.The rooms at this hotel are decorated in warm colors and each includes a modern, Greek-inspired bathroom. A seating area with TV is also offered in each room.Guests are invited to dine in the hotel’s restaurant in the evenings, where a varied Greek menu is offered. Breakfast can also be booked for an extra fee.Burg Pyrmont Castle can be reached in just 10 minutes by car and offers panoramic views of the surrounding valley. Volcano Park is just a 30-minute drive away from the hotel.The historic town of Koblenz can be reached in 30 minutes by car along the A48 motorway. Cologne-Bonn Airport is a 1-hour drive away from the Hotel Restaurant Athen.
- The owners were amazing. We were. Greeted as friends and left as good friends. Loved the excellent restaurant attached to the hotel.
- Nice property in a quiet town. Nothing fancy, but impeccably clean. This is a great value if you are looking for a quiet place to break up your Mosel Valley sightseeing. The staff were so friendly.
- Proprietor was really friendly. We felt welcome and ar home.
- The owner was very friendly. He spent a lot of time to search for a cable for our camera. Also he liked to talk to us and made a very nice dinner.
- The host, Antonio, is a jolly, wonderful, generous man who speaks some English. However, the checkin was difficult for us because the attendant did not speak English. We werent able to ask for a wifi code. But we had dinner in the Greek restaurant and it was good. The ambiance was wonderful. Room was super clean.
Located in Rüber in the Rheinland-Pfalz region, Ferienwohnung Kramer features a balcony and city views. The property is 21 miles from Boppard, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a patio with garden views.Guests at the apartment can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.Koblenz is 16 miles from Ferienwohnung Kramer, while Cochem is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 56 miles from the accommodation.
- Quiet surroundings, has a nice balcony looking to the neighborhood. Place was kept clean and has well kept kitchen set up. Good location to visit Burg Eltz.
- Cute village atmosphere. The apartment itself was beautiful, well maintained and squeaky clean. Well equipped kitchen alt ought we didnt cook.
- Very clean, comfortable and spacious room bathroom. Felt very homey because of all the little touches like chocolates and coffee. Perfect place for our stop over on the way home!
- The property was located in such a lovely and quiet area. It was clean and spacious. Great value for money too. We will always come back.
- Beautiful apartament, very clean and fully equiped, set in an idyllic and quiet area. Best bed you can find! Highly reccomend it
This hotel in Mendig offers cozy rooms, free parking and facilities for hikers. It is 0.6 mi from the A61 motorway and 1.9 mi from the Maria Laach Abbey.The bright rooms at the 3-star HANSA Hotel include a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, a safe and a bathroom with hairdryer. The hotel’s extra TV channel provides information about the region.Start the day with a tasty breakfast buffet before exploring the region. In the evenings, guests can relax in the hotel’s cozy lounge or outside on the sunny terrace. The bright breakfast rooms and lounge are air conditioned.Guests can book the HANSA Hotel’s sauna for an extra fee. Storage space for hiking equipment is available, and various well-marked hiking trails through the volcanic countryside can be found nearby.HANSA Hotel offers a mini-golf course on site and is located just a 2-minute walk from a public outdoor pool. The Lava Dome Museum and the Volcano Brewery are both a 7-minute walk away. The historic city of Koblenz and Nürburing racetrack are each a 30-minute drive away.The property is located in the heart of the volcano park East Eifel and holiday region Laacher See Lake.
- Breakfast was delicious and a had wide range of options. The hotel is family run and it was reflected in the warm and welcoming hospitality. There was information at the front desk on local activities and restaurants. The room was big and cozy. The hotel had a sophisticated bed and breakfast feel.
- We had a problem in that my son and I thought we had booked twin beds but found we had a queen bed in our room.When we were out the hotel staff changed the beds to two twin.
- Breakfast and room were good. Very friendly personal and did help for excursions and all kind of sightseeingsinformations.
- The owner is super friendly and kind, good room well cleaned. Breakfast is good and very close there is a restaurant open untill 23.What else can i ask more?
- Everything, the breakfast is incredible for a small family hotel in the middle of winter!
Located in Kottenheim, Rotes Bienenhaus offers a holiday home with free WiFi.On the ground floor, there is a seating area with a sofa bed, a wood-burning stove, a dining area and a kitchen. The second floor features a double bed, a futon bed in the loft area as well as a bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included in the room rate.Other facilities at Rotes Bienenhaus include a terrace and a garden.Guests can explore the famous Traumpfad hiking trails in the Eifel, one of which starts directly at the property. Koblenz is 16 mi from Rotes Bienenhaus, Bonn is 27 mi, while Bernkastel-Kues is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 28 mi from the property.
- Super netter Kontakt. Unterkunft super schn und man kann praktisch von der Haustr aus loswandern
- Ruhe, Entspannung, perfekt eingerichtet, gemtlich, perfekt sauber, alles was man sich wnschen kann.
- Die Ausstattung des roten Bienenhaus lsst keine Wnsche offen. berall Mglichkeiten zur Beschattung. Alles gut durchdacht und mit Herzblut arrangiert.
- Wir haben 4 Tage in der Vulkaneifel im Roten Bienenhaus verbracht und waren begeistert von der geschmackvollen Ausstattung mit viel Liebe zum Detail. Uns hat es an nichts gefehlt!
- Haus, Lage, Gastfreundschaft, Garten in jeder Hinsicht empfehlenswert.
Landgasthaus Zur Kupferkanne
The hotel enjoys a tranquil, convenient setting on the banks of the Moselle River, in the heart of Kobern-Gondorf.Come and relax in comfortable guest rooms, which are all furnished with a loving attention to detail. You will be able to enjoy a good night’s sleep, undisturbed by any traffic noise, as the hotel has no through traffic.Wake up to a rich breakfast buffet, and treat yourself to a tasty dinner in our renowned hotel restaurant.Enjoy the best of good hospitality here in beautiful surroundings.
- staff friendly and polite, the car park is quite large and secure. the hotel is in a quite area
- The breakfast was plentiful and varied to cover many tastes. It set us up for the day. On two evenings we decided to have our evening meal there and really could not believe the quality and quantity of what we were served with, not least that a four course meal could be profitable at 15 each! Addi as well as various staff members were always friendly and jolly. They all spoke English when my German faltered. The hotel is a mere stones throw from the market square where there is a selection of eateries and bars. The area immediately surrounding the village centre occupied us for a whole day, including a walk up to the Matthias Kapelle and the Niederburg. The train station is a 15 minute walk, which provides services to Koblenz or to Cochem and Luxembourg in the opposite direction good value and efficient.
- All staff were nice and the food was really good! It is a beautiful garden to relax in and have dinner in with flowers, grapes and a pool. The room was cool with comfortable beds.
- Excellent location, with good access to the beautiful surrounding countryside. Very friendly staff. They made a meal for me although the restaurant was really closed. Rooms very good for the price. Koblenz can sometimes be expensive and the hotels there are not great, so staying nearby at a place like this with good rail access to Koblenz can be a good idea. Its very scenic, and KobernGondorf has some nice restaurants, though you may have to walk a bit to get there! Breakfast was good for the price and you get your only little name tag on the table!!
- Herverragendes Frhstck und gute Lage, alles fulufig erreichbar. Die Zimmer waren sauber und ordentlich, das Personal freundlich. Hervorragendes PreisLeistungsverhltnis.
Gästehaus Am Hochsimmer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gästehaus Am Hochsimmer offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ettringen, 43 mi from Bonn. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Koblenz is 17 mi from Gästehaus Am Hochsimmer, while Cochem is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Cologne-Bonn Airport, 49 mi from the property.
- Very nice gstehaus. Friendly staff, everything very clean, comfy bed and nice bathroom. Breakfast was good too. Definitely recommended.
- the accommodations were excellent and the people were beyond friendly.
- Lovely room ,good breakfast and honestly bar available
- Love the self service bar although due to tired friends I didnt get to use it.
- Monika, the host was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and had a balcony, not much of a view though. The bed was comfortable. Parking on site was easy and was hidden from road . Breakfast was good but basic.
Park Hotel am Schloss
Located just south of Bonn and a short drive from the Nürburgring, this hotel is set in park-like gardens along the Nettebach (brook), and offers comfortable, well appointed rooms.Due to its close proximity to the Nürburgring race track and the many races held there, the Park Hotel am Schloss has become an international meeting point for the motorsport scene.You can reach the Nürburgring in just 12-15 minutes, either by car or with the hotel’s shuttle bus.The hotel serves a rich, hearty breakfast in the mornings, providing a great start to a day of motorsport or sightseeing activities.In the evening, delicious specialties from the Eifel area, together with international cuisine, are served in the cozy restaurant.
- Due to the remote location, the WiFi is really slow dialup style, and cellphone reception is almost nonexistant. However, you have a telephone in each room and in the lobby, so making receiving calls is no problem. Theyre also pet friendly, and walking your dog is no problem with plenty of trails around the hotel.
- Lovely large room in a very quiet wooded location with no traffic noise. Breakfast was pre ordered and ready at our table, it was substantial and set us up for the day.
- Very friendly staff, great location. Were even offered garage boxes for our motorcycles.
- Great hotel in a small valley with a lovely river passing by. Nice and clean rooms, great bar and good choice of food. A very nice experience.
- This was a terrific location off the beaten bath and was really a first class hotel and room. Much more than we expected and the food was terrific including breakfast. Near Schloss Burresheim as well as Burg Eltz!Nice to occasionally hear race cars if outside on the Nurburgring Race course!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Polch