Hotel Anna Casparii
Located right at Noorderhaven in Harlingen at a 24-minute car drive from Sneek, Hotel Anna Casparii offers a restaurant on site and a garden with a terrace. Free WiFi access is available.Each room comes with cable TV, a desk and private bathroom facilities. Some rooms have a view on the harbor.In the morning guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet and several restaurants and cafés are within 350 feet. The nearest supermarket is located at 984 feet, while there is a market 150 feet from Hotel Anna Casparii on Wednesdays and Saturdays.If guests would like to explore the surroundings by bicycle, the hotel can assist in rental services. Franeker can be reached within 12 minutes by car and Leeuwarden is a 23-minute car journey.
- Very friendly staff, excellent location, nice breakfast
- Great location, nice and helpful staff, very comfortable and clean
- Everything was exceptional and we had a wonderful time. Had a great staff and very accommodating. Would love to stay there again
- Lovely outside area to have a beer or coffee and watch the boats on the canals. The staff was very helpful no matter what the question was.
Very nice welcome to start with! Fun people and helpful.
Room was good with a view and we were personally escorted to the room with a smile and a joke.
Had dinner downstairs in the bar which was definitely better then you would expect from a “bar dinner”. Matter of fact, we had worse food in far more (overrated) official restaurants!
We enjoyed our stay here and if we need any logging in the future in the neighborhood we would certainly book again, no doubt!
On all fronts a winner!
Het Weeshuis is located in the city center of ‘Hanzestad’ Bolsward and offers accommodations set in a monumental building and former orphanage.Each room at Het Weeshuis features a bathroom and seating area with a separate bedroom. Guests have access to a private living room. They can make use of a spacious garden with donkeys. Guests can also make use of the terrace.Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, and includes fresh, local specialties and eggs from own chickens. The restaurant serves a set 3 course dinner several days per week, table d’hote style. The 3 courses are different every day, and made with fresh produce. Guests can also enjoy drinks and small bites at the honesty bar.From this accommodations, guests have the possibility to visit the ’11 Cities’, such as Sneek and Harlingen. The area is popular for cycling. Beer brewery Us Heit is located at a distance of 1,650 feet from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent with fresh bread and cold cuts, cheese and sweet breads. Boiled eggs etc.
- We liked everything about our stay at Het Weeshuis, from the comfortable and expansive rooms to the donkeys in the back yard. Check-in and check-out was done with friendly and enjoyable chit chat. The breakfast was wonderful, in a beautiful kitchen space. We loved that our rooms were on the ground level and we could sit right outside of our living room, have a coffee and enjoy the green space and donkeys. We didn’t want to leave Het Weeshuis!
- Breakfast was fabulous. Truly a Dutch breakfast with meats, cheeses, fresh local breads, muesli, granola, yogurt in individual glass containers, fresh juices, coffee made to order – absolutely wonderful. You could eat either in the large dining space at a communal table or several smaller tables or outside if the weather cooperated in their lovely garden space.
- The location is excellent. Loaded with charm. And the hosts are tops.Nice large suite.
Big sized room with garden terrace
Breakfast was delicious
Hotel Restaurant De Stadsherberg
Offering bicycle rental and a terrace on site, Hotel Restaurant De Stadsherberg is located in the province of Friesland at a 5-minute drive from the center of Franeker. The property is located at the waterside of Noorder Gracht.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, safety deposit box and wardrobe. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and toilet.On site guests can enjoy lunch or dinner based on a traditional cuisine with a French touch in the restaurant of De Stadsherberg.The harbor of Harlingen, from which ferries to Terschelling and Vlieland depart, can be reached within 20 minutes by car. The city center of Leeuwarden is within the same distance.
- perfect location, good breakfast, friendly service
- The location at the waterfront, the nice restaurant, friendly staff and quality of the food.
- Breakfast Excellent.. Location on a Canal crossroads. Excellent!
- The restaurant and the view over tha canal is great!
Very good food in restaurant
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Leeuwarden
Situated on the outskirts of Leeuwarden in the province of Friesland in the north of the country, this friendly and affordable hotel is easily accessible from highway A32.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Leeuwarden is a friendly hotel offering affordable accommodations in a convenient and easily accessible location, making it perfect for a stopover or as a base when visiting the city of Leeuwarden. Situated about 75 minutes ride time from Amsterdam, Leeuwarden is an historic quarter with canals, museums and shopping streets with terraces, bars and discotheques.In the surroundings of Leeuwarden there are many old towns and picturesque villages, 24711 acres of water made up of hundreds of canals and 30 lakes with yachting harbors and sailing schools, 21004 acres of forest and nature reserves.
- Clean and quiet place to sleep. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Food was great. We got great help with finding transportation to the center of town. My laundry was done very nicely, and for only 15.00 euros!
Staff was friendly
Easy check in check out
Room is what you would expect for the price
- Convenient location for a stopover on the way through. Rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurant was good and also good value.
- Breakfast was nice and a good start to the day. The location was perfect both for access to the town and the countryside. It was quiet outside with views of the countryside and nice walks along the canal.
Hotel Stadsherberg Sneek
Hotel Stadsherberg Sneek is located 100 feet from Sneek Waterpoort. It offers a Grand Cafe that serves breakfast and lunch. Free Wi-Fi access is also available.Rooms here will provide you with a tv. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Hotel Stadsherberg Sneek you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include luggage storage, shops (on site) and a laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. Bicycle and boat rental is also available at the property.The hotel is 1,950 feet from Sneek Station and 0.9 mi from Sneek Noord Station. Eelde Airport is 39 mi away.
- Awesome location, very comfortable rooms and friendly, accommodating staff. I would definitely stay here again.
- Nice refrigerator in the room and two big leather chairs with a big table. Plenty of room to spread out luggage and sit comfortably.
- Nice little hotel. Excellent breakfast. Nice team. Flexibility in arrival timing very appreciated.
- Best location in Sneek, very clean and great outside dining area!
- Breakfast selection was really good. This is a family run hotel and the staff were extremely friendly. Nice location in the centre of Sneek!
One of our top picks in Harlingen.Hotel Zeezicht has a waterside terrace, overlooking the typical Harlingen harbor and the Wadden sea. It has a restaurant with bar on site and offers newly renovated accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Zeezicht feature comfortable beds, a sitting corner and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They have a newly renovated bathroom with a rainshower.With views of the harbor, guests can enjoy an international seasonal menu with fish and meat specialties. A breakfast is served here every morning. The bar also has a lounge area with a billiards table.Zeezicht Hotel neighbors the ferry terminal, where the boats leave to Terschelling and Vlieland. Harlingen-Haven train station is 5 minutes away by foot.
- Loved the town, hotel’s location was perfect- great city for taking photos!!
- the location and the terrace overlooking the harbor
- Great location for walking the city and watching the harbor activity!
- We had a spacious room with a balcony and an awesome view of the boats. It was very quiet, comfortable time watching the boats go in and out of the harbor.
- Quaint, charming hotel, updated room, comfortable and clean. Wonderful location and view. Excellent location to walk to shops and restaurants. Friendly staff.
Hotel Almenum – het sfeervolle stadslogement –
One of our best sellers in Harlingen! Hotel Almenum – het sfeervolle stadslogement is located in a renovated, 17th century storehouse and 4 labor houses. There is a romantic courtyard where you can recover from a busy day.Almenum offers spacious apartments with a private entrance. Each has a bathroom with a bath and free Wi-Fi. Allergy-free apartments and apartments for disabled guests are available as well.A continental breakfast buffet is served in the morning. It includes eggs, ham and a selection of breads.It takes a 7-minute walk to reach the train station of Harlingen. The ferry service to Vlieland can be reached within a 10-minute walk. Leeuwarden is a 20-minute drive away.
- good breakfast and location in centre. Quiet environment with reasonable ggod space for parking bicycles inside.
- Very complete breakfast, friendly staff en very clean. Very peaceful place.
- nice old building, nice location, comfortable bed, helpful and friendly staff, close to ferries.
- Great hosts. Really nice, large, clean, well-appointed room. Super quiet yet very close to the center of things. Beautiful property. Parking available.
- The location is really nice, very quiet and still in walking distance to the city and the harbor.
Boutique Hotel De Eilanden
Boutique Hotel De Eilanden is located in Harlingen. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a seating area. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Extras include a desk and a safety deposit box. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.The hotel offers 3 rooms located on the ground floors. Other rooms can be reached by elevator.The hotel is 1,000 feet from Harlingen Haven Station and 2,950 feet from Harlingen Station. Groningen Eelde Airport is 48 mi away.
- If was neat, comfy and specious. Great location. We really enjoyed our stay there.
- What a great find! A lovely contemporary guesthouse in the city centre of Harlingen. Highly recommended!
- The boutique hotel is very nice. Modern and trendy. Spotlessly clean and it has everything one could need. Great location close to the harbour and the town.
- The most comfortable bed on our four destination vacation; we’ve stayed here previously and plan to stay here again; very convenient to ferry, shopping and cafes.
+ Definitely worth for the price.
+ Great location for daily Vlieland or Terschelling trips since it is very close to Harlingen haven.
+ Staff is very helpful.
Hotel ‘t Heerenlogement
Set in a 18th-century building in the historic center of Harlingen, Heerenlogement features an on-site restaurant. It offers nostalgic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and views of the traditional canals.Harlingen is a dynamic port town and has a lot of cafes, restaurants and monuments. It is also the harbor of your departure to the Frisian Islands, Terschelling and Vlieland.The hotel offers delicious meals with extra attention to local and regional dishes.
- Great managers/owners. Very helpful. Good location to explore on foot.
Loved the atmosphere of old style pub
Staff are great. Friendly, helpful and welcoming.
- This is a friendly hotel, run by good people. Everyone was kind. The location is perfect, the building quaint. The shower was just fine. You could open the windows (yes!) and in fact we slept with them open. Breakfast was above expectations, with fresh fruit, decent cheese and bread, etc. Comfortable wooden desk, adequate wardrobe. While the place has a 1970 sentiment (some of the lights could definitely be re-used in a restructured set up, or successfully sold in a modern antique trade fair) and is aesthetically topsy-turvy, the overall experience left on us a positive vibe and we walked out smiling from the premises.
- Comfort in Style. Plenty of consideration when meeting individual or unusual requests.
Nothing.Great location. Helpful friendly husband and wife proprietors. Very accommodating chef for my wife’s gluten free meals. Secure garage storage for motorcycle.
Harlingham was a great find and really worth a visit.
Lovely old historic hotel which used to appear on Dutch stamps!!
In the monumental city of Harlingen you’ll find Hotel Centraal, a luxury three-star hotel with comfortable rooms and a cozy lounge with an open fireplace and bar.Hotel Centraal is a beautiful hotel with the old ambiance of ancient (sailing)ships as well as modern ships. Free internet is available.The Afsluitdijk is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- This was a last minute find. The room was pleasant, the staff was great, and the breakfast was wonderful.
- Vincent the owner added just the perfect atmosphere to this quaint hotel
- Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Good value for money.
- Nice hotel, good location. Best hotel if you are working / visiting the shipyards
Friendly and helpful staff. Very good breakfast.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Pingjum