Featuring a garden, Tuffudesu offers rooms in Osilo, a little medieval village in the inner Sardinia. Sassari is a 20-minute drive from the property.With garden and mountain views, rooms have elegant furnishings. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower.A characteristic Italian breakfast is served daily in the communal area and includes bread, croissants, coffee and tea.Osilo Castle is a 12-minute walk from Tuffudesu, while Osilo Train Station is 1.2 mi away. Porto Torres is a 40-minute drive from the property.
- Very nice accommodation with a perfect view friendly and helpful staff delicious breakfast without any plastic trash what is extremely rare in Italy very nice surrounding especially the pool area nice location in Osilo the village has a nice castle and the surrounding hills are very nice. We can recommend this place!
- Caterina is a great host!Very nice breakfast with good coffee and cakes. Easy to park in front of the BB. Osilo is a very nice village with a castle and an amazing view.
- The view from our room was absolutely breathtaking. We could enjoy the view from the bedroom and bathroom, even while taking a shower! Our room was huge and had so much space for luggage and storage and we even had a laundry rack. The pool area is an additional highlight, so clean and calm, also here you can enjoy a fantastic view. The hosts were really nice, and supported us with many recommendations. There are many free parking spots close by. The breakfast was full of homemade products!
- Great BB, very charming, the view on the mountain is beautiful and the swimming pool area is small but really well arranged. Definitely my kind of hotel. The host was very nice and welcoming. You should definitely stay a night there wherever you are going next.
- The view is incredible and its a wonderful spot to relax the entire day. Comfotable, clean rooms and a gorgeous property. Theres a pool and beautiful scenic drives. The hosts are friendly and have great recommendations for restaurants and things to do in the area. We spent 2 days here and it was the perfect end to our week spent in Sardinia.
Abberi Sas Ventànas B&B
Offering a furnished terrace with panoramic sea views and free Wi-Fi, Abberi Sas Ventànas B&B is in central Osilo, 12 mi from the nearest beach on the island of Sardinia.The rooms feature mosquito nets. The private external bathroom is in front of the room and is complete with shower and hairdryer. The furnishings are in a classic style.Guests can enjoy a daily sweet and savory breakfast, which includes homemade cakes, cold cuts, and hot and cold drinks.Sassari is a 20-minute drive from the San Ventànas, while Malaspina Castle 1,950 feet from this B&B. A bus to/from Sassari and nearby villages stops a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Siamo stati qui ad inizio agosto, il BB era perfetto pulito ed accogliente, dalla terrazza si vedeva il mare. La signora Piera stata molto gentile e disponibile. La colazione super abbondante e buona, con molti dolci tipici. Siamo stati molto contenti dellaccoglienza!
- La struttura davvero tranquilla. La signora Piera vi coccoler ogni mattina con un ottima colazione.
- La signora ci ha accolto nella sua casa con cortesia e attenzione ai dettagli, la colazione a base delle sue ottime torte era difronte ad una vista stupenda sulla vallata fino al mare!!!
- Molto silenziosa e accogliente il WiFi va perfetto la propietaria molto simpatica e divertente anche disponibile ha una vista del tramonto molto bella
- La cortesia della signora e lambiente accogliente
Sa Domo Antiga
Located in Osilo, Sa Domo Antiga has self-catering accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The property is 22 miles from Castelsardo.The air-conditioned vacation home consists of 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a fridge, an oven and a stovetop.Sassari is 9 miles from the vacation home, while Tula is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 27 miles from Sa Domo Antiga.
- Helpful and flexible people when we needed to arrive earlier than official checkin time. Whole house for ourselves and beautiful location.
- Hosts were very kind and helpful. Property smells fresh and give us a lot of space. We can use good equipmented kitchen. No problem to find place to park a car.
- Nice house in the center, everything is in walking distance
- We liked the clean and well equipped apartment and the nice welcome! We also appreciated the flexibility to accommodate more guests for the second night.
- La grande disponibilita e comunicazione dellhost nei nostri confronti, casa spaziosa fresca accogliente e dotata di tutto il necessario per viverla sia il fine settimana che per un mese intero
Casa Simona is set in Sennori. The accommodations is 14 mi from Castelsardo.The apartment is fitted with 1 bedroom, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a fridge, an oven, a washing machine and a stovetop.Alghero is 27 mi from the apartment, while Sassari is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 19 mi from Casa Simona.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Marini is in a quiet yet central area of Sassari and is in a green area. The in-house restaurant is a great place to sample traditional Sardinian cuisine.This small hotel is completely air-conditioned and features a conference room, a bar, and a large parking lot, which is free of charge. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the entire building.Start your day at the Marini Hotel with a spacious buffet breakfast before heading out to explore the bustling city of Sassari.
- Hotel is located little further from city center in quiet area except soccer match event in nearby stadium. Hypermarket Lidl and Eurospin in vicinity. Breakfast was very good in relation to Italy breakfast in other hotels. Hotel staff did not speak english well, but they make it up by friendly attitude. Big bed.
- quiet location,spacious room,easy parking,friendly staff,affordable tasty dinner at hotel restaurant
- Breakfast was really good! A lot of different cakes and fresh cheeses. The staff was great.There was always a parking spot on the private parking lot.
- Rooms were extra warm in a very cold day Perfect
- Overall an ok stay. Friendly staff. Breakfast was very diverse.
B&B Mariposa is located in Sennori, 4.3 mi from the closest beach and 29 mi from Alghero. Isola Rossa Beach can be reached in 1 hour by car.Each room at this bed and breakfast has air conditioned. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and a hair dryer. B&B Mariposa features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castelsardo is 15 mi from B&B Mariposa, while La Pelosa Beach in Stintino is 32 mi away. Alghero Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Hosts were very nice and friendly, the room was prepared perfectly, very comfy bed and the breakfast was delicious, we can recommend ciao from Prague
- Breakfast was amazing all was homemade and great coffee they made! Very kind people
- Disponibilit del gestore della struttura, pulizia della camera del bagno e dei spazi in comune, struttura situata a pochi passi dal centro
- Ottimo BB per chi si trova a Sennori anche per lavoro. Non ero mai stato e devo dire la verit non mi aspettavo cos tanto affetto e accoglienza. Siamo stati accolti subito con cordialit e confidenza, pulizia della camera ottima e servizi tutti presenti. Proprietario davvero una bella persona e a modo. Gentilissimo.
- Ottima posizione vicino vi una lavanderia a gettoni un bar e a circa 2 minuti a piedi dal centro del paese, servizio colazione eccellente, cos come la stanza, massima disponibilit di massimo, torner sicuramente
S’APPUSENTU is located in Nulvi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Alghero is 27 miles from S’APPUSENTU, while Sassari is 10 miles away. Alghero Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in Nulvi’s center, Funtana Rosa offers rooms with air conditioning. A characteristic Italian breakfast, with hot drinks, juice and pastries, is served daily.With views of the surroundings, the rooms all come with basic furnishings and tiled floors. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nulvi Train Station is a 5-minute walk from Funtana Rosa. Sassari is 12 mi away.
- Very nice host and clean apartment. Good location for those going to Stintino.
- Nice and helpful host, cosy place, the room is well equipped. Great value for money.
- Antonella is a wonderful person, she speaks English very well. The wifi works fine, the breakfast was very good. Nulvi is a sweet place where everyone on street tells you Bongiorno with smile.
- Posizione ottimale per escursioni all interno, oltre che a 15 minuti dal mare. Vicino a tanti e ottimi agriturismo.
- La gentillesse dAntonella et de son pre, la propret de la chambre et de la salle de bain, le grand lit, le copieux petit djeuner, la clim bien rgle… Tout tait parfait
Corte d’Anglona, typical Sardinia
Featuring city views, Corte d’Anglona, characteristic Sardinia in Nulvi features accommodations, a shared lounge and a terrace.Each unit features a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a fireplace, a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine.Sassari is 20 mi from the apartment, while Tula is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 26 mi from Corte d’Anglona, characteristic Sardinia.
- We loved every minute of our stay in this beautiful house! The owners were very friendly and welcoming, made us feel at home from the very first moment. The house is absolutely amazing, with a lot of charm and atmosphere. The town of Nulvi is a little gem a perfect place to escape the crowds and to feel the authentic Sardinian spirit. We would love to come back again and will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family!
- Well equipped, typically Sardinian period apartment. Comfortable, very clean and spacious. Public parking next to property. Excellent centre for touring North and West coasts. Many local shops and bars in walking distance.
- Very prompt responses to our enquiries from Simonetta and a great welcome from her parents, Antonietta and Sandro on our arrival. Very friendly and helpful.This is an old, traditional family house in the middle of Nulvi and the apartment takes up the entire first floor. It has a lot of charm and character painted ceilings, shutters, tiled floors, a little balcony off the living room, paintings and photographs on the walls etc. WiFi reception was good. A large kitchen with plenty of kit.
- Nulvi ist ein sehr sympathisches, kleines Dorf mit einer groen Anzahl an Bars/Kaffeebars, wo man sich gleich willkommen fhlt. Fr uns war Nulvi ein perfekter Ausgangspunkt fr Tagesausflge auf der nordwestlichen Insel Seite. Die meisten Hotspots sind in ca 1 Stunde erreichbar. In der Unterkunft wurden wir trotz Versptung von Antoinetta Katharina sehr herzlich empfangen und fhlten uns vom ersten Moment an wohl. Wir waren zu zweit fr eine Woche in der Unterkunft, die mit allem was man eventuell brauchen knnte ausgestattet ist. Wir wrden die Unterkunft zu 100 weiter empfehlen.
- La posizione del palazzetto ottima centrale ma defilata, parcheggio pubblico proprio sotto casa. Gli interni e gli arredi che, nelle foto, mi avevano affascinata hanno confermato quel tuffo nel passato che volevo ritrovare. Comfort dei servizi in linea con le nostre esigenze, pulizia irreprensibile. Pur non essendo prevista la colazione abbiamo avuto la piacevole sorpresa nel trovare loccorrente t, caff, zucchero per poterla preparare e inoltre dei prodotti base pasta, olio, sale che i gentilissimi proprietari hanno messo a nostra disposizione. La posizione geografica di Nulvi perfetta per raggiungere la costa e le spiagge della Sardegna nordoccidentale e, per contro, soggiornare nella tranquillit e realt di un piccolo centro dellentroterra. Un grazie ai nostri ospiti per la squisita accoglienza e per averci permesso una vacanza in unatmosfera daltri tempi.
Hotel Carlo Felice
One of our best sellers in Sassari! Hotel Carlo Felice is located 1.9 mi from Sassari city center and has free on site parking. It offers a restaurant and rooms with wooden floors. WiFi is free throughout.Rooms here are all air conditioned and include a satellite flat-screen TV plus a mini-bar. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.The Carlo Felice Hotel has a restaurant serving classic Italian dishes and a range of international cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink from the bar.Vanni Sanna Staduim is just 1,950 feet from the hotel, while the nearest beach is 30 minutes away by car. Staff are available 24 hours a day.
- The staff is adorable very helpful. The property is clean, the facility is great.The breakfast is excellent.
- Hotel had a lot of parking space breakfast was great buffet had many options room was spacious and clean location was easy to find with gps located next to a gas station.
- Breakfast served from behind screens pick and mix was average.Location not too far from central area though a drive if you are lazy / cant walk too far.Room was clean and tidy, though getting a bit shabby and dated in style.
- Everything was fine, excellent, I have no bad thing to say
- Was visiting Sassari and the surrounding area and needed a hotel with parking. This hotel is on the edge of the town and about 10 minutes drive into the centre so works very well.Unlike many hotels that advertise parking, this hotel really does have lots of free parking, but what makes this place really good is that not only is it clean and efficiently run, but the restaurant is absolutely excellent… more like a real restaurant in terms of the quality, sophistication and super friendly service, and and the prices are extremely reasonable. This meant it was actually a pleasure to eat in the hotel after returning from a trip rather than having to find somewhere nearby! Breakfast huge, fresh and great choice!Best hotel of our stay in Sardinia, and the best value too!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Osilo