St Francis Winery
Set among picturesque gardens, St Francis Winery features an indoor swimming pool. It offers free WiFi and free parking. Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant and a bar.This historic venue is just 15 minutes’ drive from Seacliff Beach and 20 minutes’ drive from McLaren Vale Region. Adelaide City Center is 30 minutes’ drive away.Accommodations options include self-contained apartments and suites. All room types are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They offer a mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.
- The breakfast was to be simple continental for 10 so we didnt opt in. The beds were very comfortable and we slept well .
- I liked the location and how quite it was. The winery was very close to where a good friend lives.
- Beautiful surroundings, excellent service , friendly staff.
- Clean, comfortable and quiet considering it is near a main road
- Was in a perfect location for what we were wanting. Really friendly staff who were happy to give us a late checkout. would stay again
Located in Hackham, Mick O’Sheas features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers room service and an ATM. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at Mick O’Sheas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hackham, like hiking, snorkeling and diving.Adelaide is 18 miles from the accommodation, while McLaren Vale is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Adelaide Airport, 18 miles from Mick O’Sheas.
- A very good night sleep as the bed was extremely comfortable.
- The beds were super comfortable and there was a toaster and kettle available to make breakfast instead of having to buy it.
- Service was fantastic, room was beautiful, everything about the hotel was definitely above expectations and we would stay here again
- I stayed the night. I had breakfast in my room as the had cereal for me their.
- Great Location, checkin was no problem, nice friendly staff, room was very clean and nicely presented, spa bath did wonders for my aches and pains, overall it was a pleasant stay. Thankyou
McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments
Located in the heart of the McLaren Vale wine region, McLaren Vale Motel offers spacious accommodations with modern appliances. It features an outdoor pool, barbecue facilities and free parking.McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments are a 5-minute drive from the beach, offering stunning sunsets in the evening. Willunga Markets, featuring many gourmet food and craft stalls, are 15 minutes’ drive away.Well-appointed units come with air conditioning, cooking and ironing facilities. A flat-screen cable TV and DVD player are also provided.To relax, there is a garden area as well as sauna room. Staff can assist with laundry needs and luggage storage.Guests can start the day with a hearty breakfast served in rooms. Alternatively, there are 6 restaurants located within 2,650 feet of the property.
- We had a function at their Function Centre and having on site accommodation made our night even more enjoyable not having to worry about driving after the function. The Function Centre and the accommodation was first class.
- Very comfortable stay with excellent relaxation space/seating and sleeping facilities bed and pillows. The room was very well set up, clean, and the room space and bathroom very generously sized. There was no road noise and the lighting was good. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- We stayed here after a concert in Leconfield, which is only a 10 minute drive away. Perfect location rather than having to do a long drive
- The bathroom and shower were excellent.Good pool and leisure area for those partaking.
- The location was great, an easy walk to the shops and restaurants. The pool area was good. Overall the hotel exceeded my expectations. It was very quiet at night and had good airconditioning.
Serafino McLaren Vale
Serafino McLaren Vale is located in the heart of the McLaren Vale wine region, only 26 mi from the Adelaide CBD (Central Business District). Set among impressive vines, 200-year-old gum trees and in front of a tranquil lake, the hotel shares its grounds with Serafino Wines & Cellar Door, where guests can sample the latest Serafino wines.The hotel features free WiFi, an outdoor, solar heated swimming pool and has private parking available on site. At Serafino Restaurant guests can select from an extensive menu with a focus on local and seasonal produce.Each spacious room at Serafino McLaren Vale has high ceilings, air-conditioning, a flat screen TV and private bathroom, with several rooms including a spa bath. Tea and coffee making facilities and a mini-bar are also available in the rooms. All rooms have views overlooking the swimming pool and the old gum trees.There is a business center, which houses a computer, printing facilities and mobile phone charging station. Guest laundry facilities are available with an iron and ironing board in each of the rooms.The McLaren Vale region has much to offer its visitors, with the many beautiful wineries available, as well as being a short distance to the Onkaparinga River National Park, Hallett Cove Conservation Park and the stunning coast line. Why not take a day trip to Adelaide, Victor Harbor, Mount Compass and Port Elliott, the Adelaide Hills region and Kangaroo Island.Adjacent to the property is the Shiraz Trail where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll or bike ride, with bikes available to hire onsite.
- Lovely big rooms,very clean, good views, comfortable.
- The bed and pillows were so comfy, also loved that the bike trail was so close and beautiful grounds. And receptionist was so friendly and helpful.
- The surroundings were picturesque. Our unit faced out to a park like setting. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was outstanding! Nicole our server went above and beyond to make our evening special. The chef choices for that evening were mouthwatering. All in all we highly recommend Serafino McClaren Vale for value as well.
- excellent place to stay if you are exploring Mclaren Vale.
- I was locked out of the room but the manager on site was prompt to come by for help despite it being a Christamas day.
Esplanade Hotel Adelaide
Offering a bar, a bistro and a cafe, Esplanade Hotel Adelaide is located on Jetty Road, 5 minutes’ walk from Brighton Beach.Adelaide Esplanade Hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Glenelg Beach. It is 20 minutes’ drive from Henley Beach and Adelaide Airport.Each room offers a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms offer a refrigerator. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.The bistro offers pub-style meals and an outdoor cafe. The bar serves a range of local and imported beer and wine.
- Clean, everyone was really friendly. The accommodation felt safe and was right next to Brighton jetty.
- Did not try the breakfast but probably should have!
- The location is less than 20 mts from Brighton Jetty, the Cafe downstairs has fast and excellent service, plus we received a discount for showing our room key. Everything is walking distance best last minute booking. I would recommend this hotel.
- The rooms are small, but they are very clean. The service and staff are great and the location is amazing.
- Staff service lovely people working in hotel and the view of the gulf outside also so close to the beach
One of our best sellers in Adelaide! Marion Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Marion Shopping Center and 20 minutes’ drive from Adelaide’s city center. It offers an on-site bistro, 3 bars and free parking. Guests enjoy free WiFi.All rooms offer both air conditioning and heating facilities. Each is equipped with a refrigerator, a work desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a hairdryer.Garden Bistro serves a variety of seafood, pasta and steak. Drinks and light meals can be enjoyed at The Shed Bar.Hotel Marion is 15 minutes’ drive from Glenelg Beach, 1.9 mi from Flinders University and Medical Center and 6.8 mi from Adelaide Airport. The hotel is 19 mi from McLaren Vale and 59 mi from Kangaroo Island Sealink.
- As per previous stays excellent Great value Clean, comfortable and close to everything in Adelaide that we want to experience
- Another chair in our room would have been perfect.
- Modern rooms with very comfortable beds, smart TV with free wifi and casting. Wonderful rain shower, Lemongrass toiletries and the room felt very homey. The room service was affordable and very tasty.
- Good location, parking, friendly staff, great rooms, clean, spacious, good value for money. Fantastic bed to sleep on like sleeping on a cloud. Bathtub generous size, good rain shower. Restaurant has excellent food all meals extremely good. Fourth floor rooms are excellent, terrific window views, nice little window nook to sit at.
- We booked a king room which was great value at 130ish dollars for that night. The whole place was renovated about 6 months ago and is fantastic. Our room faced over the front car park. It had a very good view but was quiet with the windows closed, despite facing toward busy Marion Rd. Room very quiet and bed really comfortable. The Restaurant is good value pub fare with a good pub selection of wines. Everyone is friendly at reception and eager to please. Loved our two nights.
Morphett Arms Hotel
Set in Adelaide, 1.6 mi from Glenelg Beach, Morphett Arms Hotel offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking and a bar. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The accommodations features evening entertainment and an ATM.The units in the hotel are equipped with a kettle.You can play darts at Morphett Arms Hotel.The Beachouse is 2.4 mi from the accommodations, while Adelaide Central Market is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Adelaide Airport, 5.6 mi from Morphett Arms Hotel.
- What a great stay! The staff were absolutely fantastic and the accomadation was great for the price. The hotel itself was amazing. Fantastic selection of drinks, the service from staff was exceptional, and the food was great. Special mention to Dwayne for looking after us.
- Huge comfy bed.Quick and easy checkin. Great location to catch an early next day flight.
- Clean roomGreat location for my requirementsGreat accommodation for value of moneyQuiet and comfortable
- The location was great as we were visiting our son that is doing renovations
- Very clean neat and tidy, freshly painted I think.King bed and gd TV
Featuring a bistro, 2 bars and gaming facilities, Tonsley Hotel is 5.6 mi from Adelaide and 7.5 mi from Adelaide Airport. A 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels is standard in all rooms. Free parking is available on site.Tonsley Hotel Clovelly Park is set at the gateway to the Fleurieu Peninsula, and en-route to Kangaroo Island Sealink. It is 5 minutes’ drive from Flinders University and Flinders Medical Center and 7 minutes’ drive from Westfield Marion. It is 19 mi from McLaren Vale, and the SA Aquatic & Leisure Center is 10 minutes away.All air-conditioned rooms have a work desk, a refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has ironing facilities and a bathroom with a hairdryer.The Tonsley Hotel Bistro serves modern Australian cuisine, including steaks and fresh seafood. The Tavern Bar offers live entertainment, and The Chrysler Bar offers indoor and outdoor seating. Guests can enjoy dine in meals or room service.
- My breakfast scrambled eggs on toast was pretty average.
- Great location for my trip, clean and comfortable. Nothing special but good enough
- The Spa Bath and the Sports Bar. Love coming here for a getaway
- Another great stay and the Spa bathroom is one of the best at this price.
- Food was excellent, very accomodation as my nan was in a wheelchair and very easy for her to get to the restaurant from our room.
Located right on the beachfront of the beautiful Glenelg Beach, Seawall Apartments offer unique self-contained accommodations with free WiFi and free car parking. Guests enjoy a sun terrace with BBQ facilities.Seawall Apartments Glenelg is just 1,650 feet from The Beachouse, which offers mini golf and water slides. Adelaide Airport is a 20-minute drive away.The air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each apartment has a well-equipped kitchenette or kitchen and a dining area.
- Great shower / jacussi, plenty of hot water , efficient air con and workable kitchen, excellent bed, splendid chandelier and shared verandah.
- Location was awesome, right next to the beach. The room had very comfortable furniture and bed was very good. Was very clean and had everything you could possibly want except from water so bring your own peeps.
- Fabulous location, great space to unwind, very clean, facilities excellent, restaurants close by and the beach walk excellent.Have stayed many years ago and would return
- The location was fabulous, the Apartment was roomy, very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable
- Friendly staff, great location, interesting mix of apartment types, easy parking.Right on foreshore close walk to Glenelg restaurants.Also handy to south Glenelg.And king bed was appreciated.
Stamford Grand Adelaide
One of our top picks in Adelaide. Located right on Glenelg Beach, Stamford Grand a fully equipped fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and a gaming room with poker machines. All guests rooms have been newly refurbished, with the new chic and modern décor accentuating the relaxed and stylish beachside culture of Glenelg.Stamford Grand Adelaide is located 25 minutes’ drive from the Adelaide city center, and 15 minutes’ drive from Adelaide Airport. The famous Glenelg Tram is located right outside the hotel.All air-conditioned rooms have a mini-bar and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room has a safety deposit box and a work desk. Some rooms feature beautiful city or ocean views. They offer a satellite TV and CD player.Guests at The Stamford Grand Hotel can soak in the hot tub, or relax in the sauna. The tour desk can recommend local attractions and help guests with travel arrangements.The Promenade Restaurant offers stunning views of Glenelg Beach and a menu featuring local Australian produce. Horizons Cocktail Lounge serves premium beers, wines and cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere.
- room was well appointed very clean. room service was prompt well prepared.
- Perfect location, exceptional service and very clean rooms
- The staff were super friendly and the service was outstanding. We had breakfast included and it was delicious with a great variety of options. The cocktail bar was also great with the bar staff being very friendly and knowledgable.
- Views are great, generous size rooms and bathrooms, location excellent
- Found counter staff very friendly helped us out with all our questions.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Noarlunga