Coconut Grove Holiday Apartments
Coconut Grove Holiday Apartments are self-catering accommodations located in the northern suburbs of Darwin, only 10 minutes’ drive from Darwin International Airport. Guests enjoy free WiFi, BBQ facilities and an outdoor pool.Set amid leafy surroundings, these apartments are less than 10 minutes’ drive from Casuarina Shopping Center and just 15 minutes’ drive from Darwin city center.Each room and apartment at Coconut Grove Apartments Darwin includes air conditioning, tea/coffee making facilities, cable TV and a refrigerator. Apartments with full kitchen facilities are available.Enjoy the nightlife on Mitchell Street, dine at Cullen Bay or try your luck at the casino on Mindil Beach. Choose from the many restaurants serving international dishes and authentic Northern Territory cuisine such as barramundi, kangaroo and crocodile.
- We had booked 2 rooms to accommodate the 4 of us traveling plus one of them had to be pet friendly. The staff provided us with back to back King Rooms which allowed us to open the door between us and it was just like a great big 2 bedroom apartment. Our side was the pet friendly room and there were gardens and an enclosed space just outside our room. The facility and onsite parking were a bonus. The pool area and the BBQ was easily accessible and nice and clean. Too often we overlook some places because they arent 4 or 5 star rated this one is a real gem Highly recommended.
- Great space close to things like woollies but 6 mins to city
- The rooms were huge. Plenty of space to spread out. Close to supermarket and within a short drive to all other services.
- The Big plus was that it was so close to the Airport. I did not know that when booking. As a Pensioner I was looking for a budget Price , A basic room would suffice while I visited my son in Hospital from Western Australia for my short stay. I searched the net and it was the only one I found like a Motel room,all that I needed. Of Course there was a range of other type apartments available ranging in size and prices, Which I thought in comparison to other Apartments advertised. was outstanding. Being 81 Yrs I would have found the stairs difficult. They graciously upgraded me to more expensive apartment. I was so grateful for their compassionate act. I cant speak too highly of every aspect of my stay. Gratefully Val
- Was looking for a place to just stay the night while in town from Jabiru however this place exceeded my expectations and value for money. The generous staff gave me a free room upgrade. Great location and quiet area thats central to everything including the nightlciff jetty. Highly recommend and will be going back.
Novotel Darwin Airport
Guests can enjoy a drink or meal by the pool at Novotel Darwin Airport. Located only 800 feet from Darwin Airport, it offers free airport transfers and free cable TV.Each of the spacious rooms and suites at Novotel Darwin Airport Hotel features air conditioning, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Tea/coffee making facilities, ironing facilities and a refrigerator are included.Some accommodations also has cooking facilities, laundry facilities and a private balcony. The 100 feet lap pool is surrounded by native tropical gardens and sun loungers.Novotel Darwin Airport Hotel is a 15-minute drive from Darwin city center. Free car parking is included.
- Great location, Right next to the airport with a free shuttle bus to pick you up. Reception went above and beyond to help me out.
- everything plus one walks across the bridge for the Mercure sister hotel extra facilities.Great pool/eating/bar area in both locations
- Close to the airport and not to far out of the city
- convenience and free shuttlefriendly staffTV channels
- Received access to good internet, a rare commodity in North End
Mercure Darwin Airport Resort
Free airport transfers, free WiFi and free car parking are provided at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort, just 1,150 feet from Darwin Airport. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and bar.Each of the air-conditioned rooms and suites at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort features cable TV, ironing facilities and a refrigerator. All rooms have private bathrooms, and private balconies or patios.Some accommodations includes cooking facilities and a spa bath. Guests have access to laundry facilities and barbecue area. Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro offers indoor and outdoor dining.Set among tropical gardens with views over the pool and Rapid Creek Wetlands, Mercure Darwin Airport Resort is 6.8 mi from Darwin city center.
- We stayed in a bungalow near the pool which was clean, comfortable and well placed on the site. Although not next to parking it wasnt too far to walk. What was great was that it was quite private being a separate cabinlike style, making it a quiet location.
- Staff assistance Super clean. Super comfy bed Access to airport
- A free squeaky toy for my dog, a comfy bed for him as well. Great walking trail through the jungle adjacent to the hotel.
- Amazing staff happy to help with anything Super clean and comfy Close to the airport nothing is to much trouble
- Got upgraded to a cabin, which was spacious and quiet
Cullen Bay Resorts
One of our top picks in Darwin. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and spa pool, Cullen Bay Resorts offers modern rooms and apartments overlooking Cullen Bay Marina.Cullen Bay Resorts Darwin is only 5 minutes’ walk from some of Darwin’s best restaurants and al fresco cafes along the Marina. It is a 12-minute walk to Skycity Casino and Mindil Beach Markets.Each of these spacious rooms and apartments includes a DVD player, refrigerator and dining area. All apartments have a spacious lounge area and cooking facilities. Free WiFi is available in the reception areas of Cullen Bay Resorts only.Facilities include a children’s pool and guest BBQ area. Free covered car parking is provided. The tour desk can arrange airport transfers and Darwin Harbor cruises.
- The location were great. The view was good. Would consider staying if I return to Darwin.
- Excellent location, fantastic view, very friendly staff, very clean.
- Very clean and air conditioning was on when we arrived late at night making it comfortable to sleep
- Spacious room with a good view. Great deal! I enjoyed my stay. Till next time!
- I have mixed feelings about this place. It must have been nice when it was launched, but it seems that it has not been renovated ever since. The view from the balcony to marina with yachts was quite nice, but everything inside the unit was straight out of 1980s. We only spent one night there, so it did not bother us too much, and it must be said that the area is quite nice in the evenings, with plenty of nice restaurants in the walking distance. On the positive side, there was plenty of space for our family of four, and some of the facilities that we used such as washing/drying machine worked fine.
Argus Apartments Darwin
One of our top picks in Darwin. Argus Apartments Darwin offers modern self-contained apartments in the heart of Darwin city center. Facilities include a swimming pool, spa pool and fitness center. Free WiFi is provided.Each apartment at Argus Darwin Apartments features a full-size kitchen and separate laundry. The living area includes a 32-inch LCD TV with cable channels, plus a work desk with internet connection.Guests can enjoy a barbecue next to the covered outdoor pool. The tour desk can arrange trips to Kakadu National Park, Katherine Gorge and Litchfield National Park.Reception is open 24 hours a day and offers free luggage storage. Secure undercover car parking is available.Argus Apartments Darwin are less than 10 minutes’ walk from The Esplanade and Darwin Harbor. The apartments are centrally located to the city’s beaches, parks, art galleries, casino and nightlife.
- wonderful staff ,wonderful fully appointed room that was of great value , and good facilities.
- We had a 3 bedroom premium apartment. It was spacious and very comfortable with a/c and fans in every room. It was clean and well enough appointed. Location was good, only a couple of minutes walk to Smith Street. Staff were helpful and friendly. We travelled to Litchfield, Katherine and Jabiru and this was the best property we stayed at on the trip.
- Location was great. The room was modern and clean, very comfortable.
- Unit was clean the housekeeping staff accommodating and efficient. Location was walking distance to shops and restaurants.All in all our needs were satisfied.
- The staff was lovely. The apartment was beyond expectations. I will stay there if we are ever back in Darwin.
Ramada Suites by Wyndham Zen Quarter Darwin
One of our top picks in Darwin. Centrally located in Darwin’s city center, Ramada Suites by Wyndham Zen Quarter is a 10-minute walk from the nightlife of Mitchell Street and the surrounding shops and restaurants. Each 1 or 2-bedroom, self-contained apartment features a balcony offering city and/or water views. Guests enjoy an outdoor saltwater pool and unlimited free WiFi.Famous for its hand crafted souvenirs and beautiful sunset, the Mindil Beach Market is a 5-minute drive away. Ramada Suites by Wyndham Zen Quarter is an 8-minute drive from both SkyCity Casino and Cullen Bay. Darwin International Airport is 4.3 mi away.The modern air-conditioned apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven and a refrigerator. Guests can relax in their living area which includes a flat-screen TV with free cable channels. Child-friendly rooms are available upon request.Located on level 3, the licensed Horizen Cafe provides a la carte breakfast 7 days a week and dinner. There is an on-site, air-conditioned fitness center. A conference room is available for special events or meetings.Free parking is available on-site for cars and larger vehicles.
- The location is just great The kitchen and the washer are great!! The staff is awesome and its really clean I also liked the views and the comfy couches!!
- Excellent array of kitchen essentials. I loved the staff friendliness and hospitality. They were very accommodating when some friends visited on how we used the roof deck one night. Foxtel was a lovely bonus. Thank you
- The apartment was spacious with a sea view. Very comfortable bed and pillows and really clean. Reception staff very helpful and arranged for an early check in for us.Enjoyed the location as within walking distance of most of Darwins attractions.
- Room was very clean but AC gave a bit of noise. overall experience was good.
- The rooms were clean and our room was upgraded, which is always a bonus. The rooftop bar was really nice and gave a beautiful view of Darwin and the harbour. The staff in all areas reception, rooftop, cafe etc. were always very nice and accommodating. Location was fantastic and parking was plentiful and secure.
One of our best sellers in Darwin! Located 1.2 miles from Museum & Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Bali Studio offers an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot.The condo hotel has a grill.Darwin Botanic Gardens is 1.5 miles from Bali Studio, while Mindil Beach is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Darwin International Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfortable, quiet, walking distance to the water, easy to get to restaurants, lots of little extras appreciated like milk, fruit and coffee. Very good communication from host. Happy to stay here again.
- It was great having a few things on offer when we arrived.
- I heard that some people saw a bus or cockroaches in middle of citys hostel. Here is no bugs and clean! You could stay comfortable! Staff are friendly and helpful. They kept my luggage during I went to 3days tour. Id like to staying again!
- Excellent location. Clean. Breakfast provided in way of cereal and milk, coffee. Wonderful,firm bed. Seat in shower cubicle.With some tweeking of layout, we would use the Studio again when visiting Darwin. Host was very friendly and accommodating. We think moneys worth.
- Our host was very friendly and available if needed.
Mantra on The Esplanade
One of our top picks in Darwin. Mantra on the Esplanade is in Darwin city center, overlooking Darwin Harbor, just a short 2-minute walk from Mitchell Street. It features panoramic views from most rooms and apartments.Accommodations includes 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, with well-equipped kitchens including a dishwasher. All apartments feature a balcony with a view. There are also spacious hotel rooms, with satellite TV and modern amenities.Facilities at Mantra on the Esplanade include an outdoor swimming pool.Darwin Botanic Gardens and Aquascene are within walking distance of the hotel. Darwin Train Station is 5 mi away.
- Comfortable king sized bed in the room with nice view over the harbour. If you can afford a room with a balcony it would be worth it.Location was great, walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Upgraded to a two bedroom penthouse. Spacious. Great view
- My son was sick on one night of our stay and the hotel staff were lovely and accommodating about it, the whole stay was great and we didnt have any issues.
- Room vs apartment style no argument go for the apartment every time!Balcony laundry facilities and basic food prep, make a deal of difference….
- excellent value. big suite. w/d. full breakfast.close to amenities.
Novotel Darwin CBD
One of our top picks in Darwin. Conveniently located on the Esplanade, Novotel Darwin CBD features a swimming pool, a spa and an atrium with a spectacular indoor tropical rainforest, complete with cascading vines, palm trees and a waterfall. It is just a short walk from Mitchell Street’s cafes, bars and nightlife options.Novotel Darwin CBD is within 5 minutes’ drive of Darwin Convention Center, Skycity Darwin Casino and Mindil Beach.Zest Restaurant and Terrace is open daily for breakfast and dinner and serves a range of modern Australian dishes.Each of the air-conditioned suites offers a work desk, a TV with satellite channels, a refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. All include a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.
- Great location. Lovely clean room. Nice pool. Great staff
- Everything was fine and we would happily stay here in future.
- Friendly staff. Good location. Quiet. Nice design in foyer.
- The great staff, facilities and breakfast was great. Nina at reception was very helpful and friendly.
- Quiet rooms, great facilities and helpful cheery staff
Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel
Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel is a compact apartment block in the city center offering self-contained accommodations. The property offers free WiFi, an outdoor shaded swimming pool and on site parking.You can choose between studios with kitchenettes and apartments with full kitchen and laundry facilities. All units come with air conditioning and a cable TV with DVD player.Continental breakfast packs can be purchased on-site and prepared in the privacy of your apartment. A BBQ and laundry facilities are also available.Metro Advance Apartments & Hotel is located 1.2 mi from the vibrant Mindil Beach Sunset Markets and 7.5 mi from Darwin Airport.
- Location, conveniences incl WiFi and laundry, very good staff, best value for money in Australia
- It was in a great location, staff were very helpful, the upgrade was appreciated, excellent, I could live there permanently.
- The Metro Advance Hotel is in a great area. We walked everywhere we wanted to see except for the airport. We had a studio apartment and with 2 large grocery stores nearby it was easy to cook a quick meal. The laundry room was especially appreciated. The pool area looked inviting but it was closed for repairs. They offered one across the street but we didnt try it. There are nearby restaurants that cover every ethnicity, a mall for shopping, and beaches.
- Location was great very central and in walking distance to lots of the places we visited.
- Bed very comfy, clean and very well appointed, great facilities.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nightcliff