|1||The Robin Hood Inn||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
|4||The Royal Hotel, Drouin||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
The Robin Hood Inn
The property has a restaurant, as well as a bar. The property has room service and free WiFi.At The Robin Hood Inn, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Olinda is 30 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Mercure Warragul offers accommodations in the heart of Warragul. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.All spacious suites feature an LED TV with cable channels, room service, and quality bedding. You can also utilize the on-site Snap Fitness center during your stay. Features of the Mercure Warragul also include elevator access and disabled-access rooms.Newmason Eat Drink Relax restaurant is part of the Mercure Warragul complex. It offers breakfast, full bistro dining and wood fired pizzas, with Alfresco dining and a function room options available. The Lounge Bar is perfect for guests to relax and have an enjoyable conversation. It features an alfresco area outdoor terrace.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. The property is within walking distance of West Gippsland Arts Center, shopping and entertainment districts. West Gippsland Hospital is 1.2 mi from Mercure Warragul.
- The room was clean and spacious and the bed comfortable. The location was central and easy to access the main CBD. The bathroom facilities were great and the friendly service at reception was good too. I have no complaints about this hotel and have come in more than once as it is great value for money. Highly recommended.
- The hotel was bright and clean. The bed was super comfy and the rooms were nice. It was easy to log into and connect to the wifi and the staff were very friendly.
- Perfect place to stay when in Warragul or Gippsland
- Easy walking distance of the few nice cafes and delis in Warragul. Room service a massive hit with the kids.
- Very happy with Mercure. Staff very friendly and found us a room despite our booking through Booking.com not going through.
Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul is located in Warragul. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant, and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and an iPod docking station. They have a kettle, as well as a private bathroom equipped with a shower, slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a seating area.There is concierge service at the property.
- Quiet, picturesque little place, great value for money, Soft comfy bed and nice interior. Suited my purposes perfectly. Air conditioning good in this hot weather. Thank you.
- Just relaxing an cleaninless exceptional am staff are kind an friendly
- Kind staff great location excellent service cleaninless is exceptional an well priced
- Clean and comfy with a nice range of toiletries. Couldnt ask for more.
- Clean modern rooms, plush, soft beds and friendly staff.
The Royal Hotel, Drouin
Featuring a restaurant and a bar, The Royal Hotel, Drouin is located in Drouin. The hotel has family rooms.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at The Royal Hotel, Drouin come with air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a balcony.Warragul is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Moorabbin Airport, 48 miles from The Royal Hotel, Drouin.
- Willingness of management to assist with problems meeting checkin times.
- I loved the dcor, , the furnishings and the bespoke nature of the place which was modern while keeping its unique art deco style. I stayed in the ISOBEL room which had a balcony which was very special, ideal for romance. I requested a view over the train line and was granted my request. I didnt order a meal but it looked wonderful. COVID19 Q Code access.
- Nice country pub feel, room was fresh and bed comfortable, staff were really friendly
- Very welcoming and friendly staff. Jack was very efficient
- The location for me was great and ienjoy my stay but one was that I did know how to use the heater so I was cold .
Looking for: Best Hotels in Neerim East