Lodge de la Montagne
One of our best sellers in Mont-Tremblant! Located in the pedestrian village of Mont-Tremblant, Lodge de la Montagne offers ski-in/ski-out access, as well as kitchen facilities and free WiFi in every room.Rooms at this hotel include a hairdryer. The rooms are also equipped with air conditioning and cable TV.The Lodge de la Montagne features summer gondola rides. In the winter guests can rent ice skates. The lodge also features a sauna.The Lodge is located just outside the Mont-Tremblant National Park. It is also 3 minutes’ drive from Le Géant and Le Diable golf courses, as well as Lake Tremblant, home to a beach club and tennis (Club Plage et Tennis).
- Loved location and helpfulness of the staff. Very convenient parking for great price
- Location was great. 2 minute walk to the village. Didnt use the facilities because of COVID. Lots of luggage carts available which is often a problem at many hotels
- The location was perfect! Beautiful views of the village, mountains and lake. Suite was very cute, and comfortable. The balcony, windows and little kitchen were perfect.
- The place was super clean and tidy. Everything is ready for you and they are really extra cafeful especially now due to covid. We had a really great time staying for 3days. Staffs are really approachable and really nice. Amazing hotel over all. Will go back again next time for sure.
- Spacious room with kitchenExcellent locationFelt safe travelling here during COVID
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Featuring 3-star accommodations, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant is located in Mont-Tremblant, 1.8 mi from Mont-Tremblant Casino and 2.7 mi from Scandinave Spa. The property is around 6.2 mi from Brind’O Aquaclub, 2.5 mi from Aventures Neige and 3.7 mi from Complexe Aquatique Mont-Tremblant. The accommodations features an indoor pool, free WiFi throughout the property and a 24-hour front desk.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Guests at Microtel Inn Mont Tremblant can enjoy a continental breakfast.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. Guests at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mont-Tremblant, like skiing.Domaine Saint-Bernard is 5.6 mi from the hotel, while Amerispa is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Mont Tremblant International Airport, 32 mi from Microtel Inn Mont Tremblant.
- Very good experience, second time here and will stay again in the future
- Excellent location, close to restaurants and supermarket in town. Very clean and spacious.
- During this pandemic the breakfast were what we expected and very nutritious. I was impressed with all the pandemic protocols and how diligent the staff were with masks and hand sanitizer. We always felt safe and it was a fantastic get away.
- The hotel is clean, new, beds are very comfortable. Front desk agent was very nice too!
- Really clean Early check in for freeBed is really comfortable The room is pretty cozy bigBathroom really clean , modern Spa pool in the hotel also for free you have to reserve because of the covid
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Ideally located at the base of Mont-Tremblant mountain, this hotel offers direct access to the pedestrian village and all key activities. A full-service spa is featured on site.Fairmont Tremblant features guest rooms with satellite TV and on-demand movies. Designer bath amenities and bathrobes are also included.Guests can enjoy free use of the heated indoor and outdoor pool at the Tremblant Fairmont. Use of the hot tubs, sauna, fitness center and business center are also included with a stay.
- The staff was amazing and so friendly. They exceeded all expectations. The outside pools were amazing and the location was beautiful.
- Perfect location. Friendly and efficient staff. We had a great experience!
- Everything about the Fairmont tremblant is first class. Its pricey but you most definitely get what you pay for! We feel totally pampered and rejuvenated!!
- Great Room , Great slection of pools , Spa pool and cold pool. in the village , proximity to restaurants and shops
- Perfect get away from Montreal with my 5yrold. Room super clean and bed is very comfy. Pool is excellent. Breakfast service and setting needs improvement, other than that food is delicious in all of the restaurants. We love it!!
Les Chalets Sauvignon
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. L’Annex is a chalet located in Mont-Tremblant. Free WiFi and massage services with surcharge are available on site. Ski Mont-Tremblant is less than 0.6 mi away.A flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and seating area are offered at this accommodations. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and outdoor furniture on the balcony. Guests can enjoy a mountain view from the rooms.L’Annex Chalet offers a terrace. For added convenience, laundry facilities are offered. The property has free on-site parking and proposes a free shuttle to Mont Tremblant Ski Station.Mont-Tremblant Casino is 6 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff are so great! Patricia is exceptional at her job. The chalet itself was gorgeous, modern and comfortable. Even extended a day since we didnt want to leave! Great place, would come back in a heartbeat.
- Rick, the maintenance guy, was amazing with the few things we needed his assistance with.
- The place is great! Nice view, quite area, close to the park. 1mins to the lake. Having a hot tub during the cold night is awesome!
- Very spacious, clean acomodations, big comfy beds, great location close to the pedestrian village and lac Tremblant,great features as your own hot tub. Nice kitchen and barbecue on the deck.
- Everything was great. We enjoyed our time. Thank you so much.
Le Westin Resort & Spa
This hotel is located in Mont Tremblant’s village and ski resort. The hotel features a full-service spa. The suites include a kitchenette.Le Westin Resort & Spa suites feature a fireplace and microwave. The rooms are also equipped with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast with surcharge,Guests at Le Westin Mont-Tremblant can swim in the saltwater outdoor pool in the summer or ski in the winter. A fitness center and a concierge service are provided. The hotel also offers a business center and meeting facilities.Le Westin is about 1.9 mi from Parc National du Mont-Tremblant. The Mont-Tremblant Casino is 1 mi from the hotel.
- We had a great experience except for our neighbours were smoking and had 3 dogs on a smoke and pet free floor.
- Very clean, comfortable room with fireplace, kitchenette, quiet, very nice pool, convenient location.Very nice personnel.
- Excellent ! the only little thing was the pool was not open at 10 am my grandson is 6 years old and he had us wait to go one last time but it never opened and we had to leave the room for 11am on Jan 2The rest was fabulous.
- We loved everything about our stay and the property is beautiful we didnt want to leave
- My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it! Unfortunately there was a medical emergency back home so our trip was cut short, but our stay was unforgettable and the staff are truly amazing. We are so thankful for all of their assistance in the time that we got to spend at the mountain!
Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle
This Mont Tremblant hotel offers ski-to-door access and ski storage within walking distance of Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and daily breakfast.A kitchenette and a 32-inch flat-screen TV are provided in the spacious studios and suites at Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle. Rooms feature warm colors and have a dining area, sitting area with a sofa bed and free wired internet.Mont Tremblant Residence Inn offers Casey’s Bar and Grill, serving American cuisine and a full bar.Bike rental, child care and local shuttle services are available to hotel guests. A gym and meeting rooms are also on site.Residence Inn is within walking distance of 2 beaches and 6 golf courses. It is 3 miles from Mont-Tremblant Casino.
- I loved the fireplace and the room. Beautiful room with balcony and fireplace. The was confortable and the kitchen is well equiped.
- Location is amazing, the split room level made it like home The kitchenette have everything you need
- Room was great, bed was comfortable, food was acceptable on our first day and good on the second day. Check in staff almost caused us to seek a different hotel but later front desk staff was excellent!
- Breakfast was very good. Cannot beat the location. Room was very good and the bed was very comfortable
- Location was right in the middle of all the action.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort
This ski resort is nestled within a pedestrian mountain village at the foot of the slopes of Mont-Tremblant, and offers spacious suite-style accommodations as well as relaxing amenities.Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort features suites with fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. Enjoy amenities such as individual climate control and 24-hour housekeeping services.Before a day of skiing or hiking, fill up with free hot breakfast at Mont-Tremblant Homewood Suites. In the summer, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor salt water pool.
- It was clean, the room was bigger than we thought. The view from our room was amazing.The best place to stay in Mont Tremblant.
- Loved the location, in the heart of the mountain resort and walking distance to the lake.Room was spacious and clean and the staff were amazing
- Excellent location ..in the village Clean..great breakfast included
- Having breakfast for free was a good deal. The rooms were nice, clean, comfortable except for the heat.We were given a room in which the heater was broken during a big snow storm. Front desk gave us suggestions next morning on how to work the heater. That night a maintenance worker came up and gave us portable heaters, saying that they knew heater was broken and should have told us and given us heaters. They were very nice about it but had some miscommunication between staff. We were cold for a day and a half but bedroom heaters worked well.All in all it was a nice stay.
- We had a nice balcony looking over the village. We really enjoyed using the First Tracks Pass with early access to the mountain that came included with our room rate. And we enjoyed the large hot tub after skiing.
Le Grand Lodge Mont Tremblant
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. This 3-star lodge is located near Lake Ouimet in Quebec and offers free WiFi in every room. Chez Borivage restaurant and a full-service spa are at the hotel.Guest rooms at Le Grand Lodge Mont Tremblant include a fireplace and cable TV. A separate living area with a Murphy bed and a sofa bed are available in select suites.The Whiskey Bar is on-site at the Mont Tremblant Le Grand Lodge. The hotel offers an indoor pool, a fitness facility and a steam room.The Casino de Mont-Tremblant is a 20-minute drive from Le Grand Lodge. Skiing is available in the Mont-Tremblant area of The Laurentians, the hotel offers ski rentals. Golfing is also nearby.
- The location was perfect and the menu was dope.We totally recommend the place
- Its a great place to stay with your family! The nice view by the lake is pretty. The suite we stayed in was very spacious and cozy. We managed to use the indoor pool and sauna. I will definitely come back for we werent able to do the massage kayaking by the lake its cold… The bus stop is just in front of the Hotel and really convenient for travellers who dont have a car going to the Village Tremblant CentreVille.
- The place is very cozy and kids friendly! The room is functional and felt like being at home! Definitely I would recommend this place to anyone looking for great getaway! We had a special time! The staff was friendly too!
- The view was breathtaking and the room atmosphere was very relaxing.
- Very nice staff they were late for preparing our room and instead they gave us one free breakfast and 2 coupon for bar,For a 3 star hotel was great But internet was not 100 working
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Conveniently located in Mont-Tremblant’s picturesque ski village, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant offers ski-to-door access. Free WiFi and a free daily breakfast are offered.A cable TV is offered in each comfortable guest room at Holiday Inn Tremblant. Rooms also come with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine.The hotel features an outdoor whirlpool bath, sauna and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests will also enjoy year-round musical, cultural and sporting events on site.Tremblant Holiday Inn Express is in a pedestrian village renowned for its European charm. Skiers and snowboarders enjoy breathtaking views of the Laurentians. Le Diable and Le Géant golf courses are also nearby. Restaurants, bars, cafés, shops and a fitness center are all located near the property.
- I liked the location! It was basically near everything especially the lift. The rooms were really big for the price and it was really comfortable. Plus they had parking
- We got two suites and loved everything !!! Free breakfast is a bonus point. You just have to go downstairs to the cafeteria and they pack you a bag filled with all you need to have a good breakfast.
- Staff was amazing… had to deal with sudden closure of ski hillmiddle of corona virus and the staff were spaying everywhere … very clean.. Breakfast exceptional for a buffet.Beds comfy and view was great large rooms
- I liked that this place was clean and the rooms werent small
- We stayed 3 people a couple and a friend. Our friend slept in the pull out sofa Ina separate room . That wa a just perfect for our expectations. The staff was very helpful and very kind.
One of our top picks in Mont-Tremblant. Just a 2-minute walk from Mont-Tremblant Resort & Village, this luxury, all-suite hotel in Mont-Tremblant features an on-site restaurant, wine bar and spa. All suites offer a view of Lake Tremblant.A wood-burning fireplace and private balcony or terrace are standard in each suite at Hotel Quintessence. Each spacious bathroom is furnished with heated marble floors, a spa tub and a separate rain shower.Restaurant La Quintessence features fine cuisine and an extensive wine list. Guests can dine on the terrace during warmer months.Massages and body treatments are among the services available at Hotel Quintessence’s Spa Sans Sabots. Overlooking Lake Tremblant, a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub provide additional relaxation options.Le Géant and Le Diable golf courses are half a mile from this hotel. Casino Mont-Tremblant is 2 miles away.
- Everything is excellent!! No complaints. I love everything about the room.
- I loved the rustic theme and that it was walking distance from the main touristic area
- Suite was absolutely beautiful, with fireplace and large bath. Beautiful view looking over lake. Concierges and valets extremely helpful.
- Breakfast was great. Staff was excellent. Views of lake terrific. Room was huge. So close to lifts!
- Everyone was extremely welcoming and kind. We had a wonderful arrival and friendly faces for any and all questions we had. As we did not speak French everyone was happy to help in English.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mont-Tremblant