This hotel is 22 miles from the center of Montreal and a 10 minute drive from The Gault Nature Reserve. It features a restaurant and an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi is included in each guest room at Auberge Montagnard. A refrigerator is provided.Video poker and karaoke are available at the on-site bar. Continental breakfast is served in the mornings.La Seigneurie Golf Course is a 5 minute drive from Montagnard Auberge. La Cabosse d’Or is less than 3 miles away.
- One ofThe nicest places Ive ever been to, the pool is nice, the owners are sweet. They have a cute little terrace that plays music at night and you can play pool as well. Super convenient given its on a Main Street therefor you can shop for food etc.
- My mother and her sister enjoyed being able to go to stores and restaurants close by …
- View of the mountain was spectacular! Staff was so friendly and helpful.
- Exceeded my expectations. On check in asked for a quiet room and it was no problem to change the assigned room. Service was professional with both languages spoken. Continental breakfast was adequate and for the price no complaints. Room was large, comfortable, very clean with everything I needed. Great value for the money. Had a non smoking room and did not smell any hint of tobacco. Maybe some rooms are lacking but I was more than satisfied with my stay.
- Localisation, personnel courtois, endroit pour ranger nos vlos, propret, lits confortables, PISCINE !!!! Bar avec tables de pool.
Featuring a country-like setting amid mountains in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Motel Saint-Hilaire is 25 minutes’ drive from Montréal city center. Free in-room Wi-Fi is included.A microwave and fridge are provided in all rooms at Saint-Hilaire Motel. A flat-screen TV with cable is also standard in all rooms.24-hour front desk service is available at this motel. Free on-site parking is also accessible to guests.The Richelieu River, ideal for fishing and sailing, is less than 1,650 feet from this motel. Mont Saint-Hilaire, a biosphere reserve that offers bird observation and hiking trails, is less than 0.6 mi away.
- Friendly staff and an excellent location. Good value for money. My French is poor but the staff speak some English so this limitation was easily overcome.
- Basic room. Clean but needing updating. Service good. We were late looking for a place so were appreciative
- La chambre tait prope mme si ils devraient laver les rideaux. Elle est petite mais correct pour paser une nuit
- Trs raisonnable comme prix, la chambre tait cute et ctait trs propre
- Propret et comfort sans luxe. endroit tranquille.
A restaurant and bar are featured at this historic Mont-Saint-Hilaire property. Free WiFi is offered in all areas. Strom Spa Mont St-Hilaire is 10 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV is provided in all brightly furnished guest rooms at Manoir Rouville-Campbell. Coffee-making facilities and a desk offer added convenience. Mountain or garden views are available from each room.Gourmet cuisine can be enjoyed at The Clan restaurant. The Pub Campbell offers an extensive wine selection and tapas menu. Guests can relax in the terraced area boasting views of the garden or Richelieu River.Fax, photocopying services and a business center are available on-site.La Seigneurie golf club is 2.5 mi away. Museum Des Beaux-Arts De Mont-Saint-Hilaire is 20 minutes’ walking distance from this property.
- The staff, the food, the swimming pool. I mean there is so much to love about the place.The staff is always ready to help and their restaurant have a absolutely delicious menu that you can take with wine pairingAlso, we took a massage and that was the best way to relax after the 5h hiking we done the day before.The staff of the restaurant was going above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and safe.A great place for a romantic getaway especially if youre in Montreal.
- The historic building and the new wing are both beautiful and well maintained. Our modern room had a nice terrace overlooking the grounds and the river. The hotel boasts impressive grounds. The pool spa area is nice featuring ideal water temperatures. The staff presented a bottle of sparkling wine for my husbands bday which was greatly appreciated.
- The place is so beautiful. Food is delicious A good value gor the money you spend
- Beautiful location in a fantastic manor. Great place for families to relax and go for a great hike. The area is great year round but extra special during Fall.
- We loved our room and the location. As well the diner and be able to go to the whirlpool even after checking out.
Club De Golf La Seigneurie is just 5 minutes’ drive from this Mont-Saint-Hilaire motel. It offers a bar, 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi throughout the motel.Cable TV and a desk are featured in the warmly decorated rooms at Motel Le Transit. They also have a seating area. Rooms with a fridge are available.A 24-hour reception is available at Transit Motel . They can also relax on the terrace or play video poker in the bar.Located just off the Trans Canada Highway, this motel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Musée Des Beaux-Arts De Mont-Saint-Hilaire. Ski Mont Saint-Bruno is 8.7 mi away.
- Absolutely happy staying in Hotel Transit, nice little hotel, cozy and clean room, friendly services and reasonable price. We will definitely book the hotel again if we travel to the area.
- Excellent bed. Spotless room and bathroom. Good chairs and reading lamp. Ideal for overnight.
- Everything from the location to the room and the staff
- Value for money paid, cleanliness! Proximity to highway!
- Close to a freeway, McDonalds next to it, WiFi.
Hôtel Rive Gauche
Located facing the Richelieu River, this stylish Beloeil hotel has an on site restaurant serving French cuisine and rooms with views of Mont Saint-Hilaire. Nature Center of Mont Saint-Hilaire is 13 minutes’ drive away.The contemporary rooms at Hostellerie Rive Gauche offer a flat-screen TV, a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and balconies with panoramic views of the Richelieu River and mountain Mont-Saint-Hilaire.Hostellerie Rive Gauche offers on site dining featuring French cuisine with food prepared with current local Quebec products.Skiing and hiking opportunities are offered nearby the hotel. Des Arpents Verts Golf Course is 13 minutes’ drive away. Mont Saint-Bruno is 9.9 mi away from the hotel. The nature center of Mont-Saint-Hilaire is 13 minutes’ drive away.
- Travelled with a pet, so room located downstairs with easy access the the garden. Everything was great, room comfortable and well appointed, parking easy and free. Located near old Beloeil cute and by the river, shops nearby and easy access to highways. Restaurant limited service due to COVID…so I didnt try it. Food is supposed to be great…
- It was clean and looks great with the renovation.
- Nice hotel with a very good restaurant. My husband and I had dinner and breakfast. Service and food presentation was very good. Food was fresh and well prepared. Our room was a quiet, comfortable size, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a good size with ample bath amenities.
- Location. Same building as the restaurant we were visiting that night. Large standin shower
- Good view from the balcony, easy to get to from the highway, clean generous size rooms, good restaurant on site
Hotel Le Mirage
Just off Highway 116, this hotel is located in St-Basile Le Grand on Montreal’s south shore. It features on-site dining and a video lottery lounge. Guest rooms offer a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.A microwave and fridge are provided in every room at Hotel Le Mirage. The simply styled rooms feature wood floors and offer a work desk and alarm clock.Le Mirage Hotel offers Miss Italia restaurant, serving classic Italian cuisine. A full bar is also available.This hotel is a 13-minute drive from Parc national du Mont-Saint-Bruno (Mount Saint Bruno National Park). Downtown Montreal, the Olympic Stadium and Montreal Casino are all less than a 30-minute drive away.
- I wasnt impressed with the enterence as the carpet on enterence and starewell looked dirty BUT I forgave all that when we went to our room. It was beautiful , and clean as a pin We were very pleased with it. The Staff were were very friendly and polite. They even helped us with getting back on the right road. Would I go back there again? YES in a heartbeat. We were very happy with hotel Mirage.
- The staff especially Anick and Amanda are so great, nice, very considerate and supportive. I arrived from Ontario at 1000 am and Anick was kind enough to let us check in early. So considerate of her. My room was clean and the best thing no bed bugs in the room. The mattress was so comfortable and the air conditioner in room 207 was good and working properly although my friend suffered from the air conditioner in room 215 and 217 as they werent working properly and not cooling the room.
- The staff were really niceLoved the price and it was really clean!
- Staff is perfect. Modern bathroom. Fridge and microwave, coffee machine without coffee pods. Easy parking. Desk for working.
- It was a very clean place. AC was running good and a quiet location. Staff was able to answer questions and concerns we had.
Hôtel Les Trois Tilleuls
Nestled among orchards and overlooking the stunning Richelieu River, Hôtel Les Trois Tilleuls offers a bistro restaurant, salt water heated indoor pool and free WiFi. It is located in St-Marc-sur-Richelieu.A balcony with a river view is featured in each room at Les Trois Tilleuls Hotel.Guests at Les Trois Tilleuls also have easy access to many recreational activities, including golf, skiing and kayaking. The hotel features on-site tennis courts, docks and a fitness center.
- Location right on Richelieu RiverView from roomTerraces
- The location, quietness, perfect spot to relax and reenergize !
- we loved the balcony overlooking the richelieu river exhibiting activities and wild woodsy scenery.
- The room was well designed, though small. Very cosy bed, and we loved the view over the river. We also enjoyed the pool area.
- Great food well prepared, served presented. Beautiful location. Quiet, rural agricultural area. Loved it!
Auberge Handfield et Spa
Located in front of the Richelieu River in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu, Auberge Handfield et Spa features a spa and wellness center. Free Wi-Fi is available.Cable TV and a private bathroom are standard room amenities. A hairdryer and toiletries are included. Some rooms have a river view.A seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna are among relaxation facilities available at Auberge Handfield. A fitness center is also accessible.Mont Saint-Bruno ski hill and Domaine De Lavoie Vineyard are within 19 mi of this inn. Montréal is 31 mi away.
- Every staff member that I had contact with was genuinely friendly and courteous and helpful. Very Familial!My room was spotless.Apparently run by the third generation, they certainly have their act together. Their predecessors should be proud!
- The dinner and breakfast were absolutely delectable only to be matched by the service which was very warm welcoming and gracious ..The room was very spacious with two queen beds and vaulted ceilings it was immaculate and so quiet ..I loved my experience and would come back and highly recommend this lovely corner of paradise without hesitation .
- Clean rooms , nice view , friendly staff confortable bed
- I loved my stay at this hotel. I took my dog with me and had a great experience. Breakfast is amazing, the best one I have ever seen in hotels. Location was good. I had the perfect weekend.
- The grounds are lovely. What we saw of the main building is delightful. Our room was nicely furnished and comfortable and our dinner was good. Stephanie in the dining room made up for the coolness of the other staff.
Located in Marieville, this European-style hotel is 20 minutes’ drive south of Montréal. It features a rooftop terrace with a 4 season hot tub.Free Wi-Fi and a cable TV are provided in each room at Manoir Ramezay. The classic rooms also include an private bathroom.Ramezay Manoir is 10 minutes’ drive from Fort Chambly and 20 minutes’ drive from Cineplex St-Bruno. Mont Saint-Bruno Ski Center is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful property with history Owners so friendly and it is spotless
- It has old rustic charm but all current amenities you would want. The rooftop terrace is beautiful! Enjoyed the hot tub and peacefulness of it all.
- Staff were friendly. Good location to get around region and parking easy.
- I liked that a hot breakfast was included in the price, and the ability to make coffee / tea anytime in the living room.
- staff was vety courteous and helpful. Gave good advice on local restaurants. Nice terrace.
Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe
A daily continental breakfast is provided at this modern Saint-Hyacinthe hotel. Free WiFi is included. A refrigerator is offered in each room. Les Galeries Saint-Hyacinthe shopping is less than 0.6 mi away.A cable TV and a seating area are offered in rooms at Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe. A computer and a work desk are also included. All guest rooms feature wooden floors.An on-site fitness center is available at Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe. A 24-hour reception greets guests. A nonsmoking environment is offered for extra comfort. Free newspapers are included.Juliette-Lassonde Center for the Arts and Sainte-Hyacinthe Golf Club are both 8 minutes’ drive away. Daniel A. Seguin Gardens is 1.9 mi away from Le Dauphin St-Hyacinthe.
- Easy to find, very clean, helpful staff, comfortable.
- It was close to the highway and restaurants. The gym was well equipped.
- Good place to stay in town. Nice little pool for kids. Rooms nice but in older wing of complex they are getting a little dated. Very nice to have small fridge and microwave in the room.
- The room was beautiful, spacious and clean. This hotel is much nicer than it appears from outside.
- Breakfast was very good. It was right off the highway but the room was very clean and quite.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mont-Saint-Hilaire