Overlooking Val d’Orcia and 5 mi from the town of Pienza in southern Tuscany, Azienda Agricola Barbi offers 2 stone farmhouses that still maintain its original features. It offers unique, self catering apartments, free parking, and free Wi-Fi.The Barbi’s traditional apartments have terracotta floors and whitewashed walls. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchenette with microwave and fridge. Bathrooms come with a washing machine, hairdryer and toiletries. Guests are provided with Italian breakfast items.The estate produces extra virgin olive oil and chickpeas.The apartments share a large garden complete with BBQ facilities, tables and chairs.Azienda Barbi is just 1.2 mi from Monticchiello. Montepulciano is 7.5 mi away, while Siena is 1 hour away by car. The nearest train station is in Chiusi, 19 mi away.
- Everything was perfect! Vilmo graciously accommodated our late arrival, and his property is just wonderful. Youll feel like youre in your own Tuscan villa the view of the countryside is beautiful and relaxing. The units are furnished nicely and the kitchen was better stocked than anywhere we have stayed. It was tempting to stay in and make pasta, but there are so many great restaurants in the nearby towns! This is the perfect base from which to explore the area I hope we can return soon!
- The place is beautiful, you can go to a terrace and see the sunset which is amazing, but the sorroundings are even more amazing, landscape is so beautiful, you can walk around, there are many hiking trails and everywhere you go is just stunning to see.
- Location was perfect smack in the middle of Val dOrcia. Both bedrooms had proper beds and not sofa beds. The views from the garden was good. The only gotcha was the bathroom which looked cluttered with everything in there and the shower place was really small with no place to keep toiletries while showering. The washer got stuck when we used it and didnt end the cycle.
- location, very beautiful surrounding, cats, great host, the apartment has everything you needed and very homey. Special thanks to the host tried to help me fix my Tim Tourist sim card issue. He is one of the best hosts I ever met!
- Wide variety of self serve items. Location is spectacular. Vilmo is caring, witty and down to earth
La Casa nel Borgo
One of our best sellers in Monticchiello! Set in Monticchiello, 27 mi from Rapolano Terme, La Casa nel Borgo offers a garden and free WiFi.The units provide views of the garden and come with a seating area, a washing machine, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Bagno Vignoni is 8.1 mi from the holiday home, while Chianciano Terme is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi Airport, 39 mi from La Casa nel Borgo.
- The host is nice. After few minutes I sent him an email but you can WhatsApp him, he came to host us as we checked in a bit late than we thought. The place is clean and quiet big for two persons. And the location is very good, near the town gate where you have to park outside the gate. You can drive through the gate to the property for drop off your luggage but be careful if you have big car because the road is narrow. This little town is very lovely.
- Nice apartment, good location. Host was kind. Fabulous valley.
- Charming host. Engaging, knowledgeable and accommodating.
- Apartment is very new, well designed and furnished, its also very clean.The village itself is highly recommended place to stay located on the hill with fantastic views, medieval and picturesque corner with low streets, own church and several nice restaurants.
- Beautiful apartment that was really clean and spacious! Marco was really helpful and the location is stunning in a quiet villagethere is a recommended local restaurant nearby! Everything you need is there with a well stocked kitchen crockery and utensils etc. We were sad we couldnt stay longer and would definitely come back!
La Casa Di Adelina
In the heart of the Val d’Orcia, in Monticchiello, La Casa Di Adelina dates back to the 14th century. It offers accommodations with original features such as wood-beamed ceilings.Rooms and apartments at Adelina have a rustic design with tiled floors and wood furniture. They all feature free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee-making facilities and a fridge. The apartments also have a fully equipped kitchen.The restaurant at La Casa Di Adelina serves Tuscan specialties with themed dinners available upon request.Bikes are available to rent and are a great way to explore the countryside surroundings. The free parking lot is just 150 feet from the property.Montepulciano is a 15 minute drive away, with Sienna just over an hour from the hotel by car.
- Francesco is very friendly. Rooms spacious and clean. Well decorated.
- Francesco is a wonderful host and a great chef. The breakfast was fantastic , fresh baked breads and cake, fresh fruit and eggs to order. Would visit again just for the breakfast. Rooms and facilities were top notch and location in the city was easy to find unlike many of the other walled hill towns.
- We had the La Cocca suite all to us. This is a free standing little house with 2 levels, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The house is very old but has been remodeled with all the modern amenities. This is the best equipped AirBnB apartment Ive ever stayed in. Of course the location is just wonderful. My family fell in love with the little town Monticchiello, such a nice quaint lovely place in the heart of Tuscany.
- Francesco was a wonderful host, cook and waiter. The room, though spartan by some standards, was very modern and provided us with everything we needed. The view out our window was awesome, overlooking the Montepulciano wine country. Montichiello is a sleepy, quaint Tuscan town worthy of a visit and Casa Di Adelina is a comfortable place to stay.
- This is a beautiful BB in a beautiful location. The host, Francesco, was very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was good, with madetoorder eggs and coffee and some fresh fruit in addition to the breads and jams. Wonderful view out our window, very roomy. Located in a beautiful, quiet town within 10 minutes of Pienza with lots of walking trails and other wonderful Tuscan towns and cites to visit, so it is a perfect location for exploring the area.
B&B Podere Rigopesci
Located in Monticchiello, 28 mi from Rapolano Terme, B&B Podere Rigopesci provides a garden and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with bidet in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served in the room or in the garden.A bicycle rental service is available at B&B Podere Rigopesci.Bagno Vignoni is 8.1 mi from the accommodations, while Chianciano Terme is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi Airport, 53 mi from B&B Podere Rigopesci.
- Beautiful accommodation and if you love lavender smell, this is your place.
- I loved everything about the property. The location was great, the breakfast was wonderful and the room was so lovely! I hope I can return one day because I would stay here again, and longer!!
- Francesca was very nice to us and helpful. Breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast was amazing and the best location! Frida room was so artsy and beautiful!
- Nice friendly staff. Very helpful. Neat farm room. Bed is not comfortable.
Offering a free outdoor pool and a furnished Tuscan garden, Agriturismo Lunadoro is 5.6 mi from Pienza. This property features free Wi-Fi throughout and rustic-style rooms.Air-conditioned rooms and apartments at Agriturismo Lunadoro will provide you with a TV. Apartments come with a lounge area and an equipped kitchenette complete with a dining table.You can book a session at the on-site hot tub with a relaxation area.Free parking is on site. Siena and Arezzo are both a 1 hour-drive away.
- Great location, friendly service beautiful views.
- Perfect location in Val d Orcia. Near all the best cities but quiet. Comfortable room, very clean. Swimming pool has a perfect view. Great Italian hosts. All the best recommendations!
- Great natural Landscapes.Beautiful virgin nature.The owner was very nice and helpful
- They were very friendly and the accommodation was nice.
- It is located in the center of Val d Orcia valley. Nice view from the pool area. Very good breakfast with a lot of home made food.
Offering a heated outdoor pool, L’Olmo is located in Pienza, in the heart of Val d ‘Orcia. Free WiFi access is available.The suites here offer air conditioning and parquet floors. The private bathroom features a bath or shower. You can enjoy pool views or garden views.A continental breakfast is served every morning.At L’Olmo you will also find a garden and a shared lounge.This B&B is 25 mi from Lago Trasimeno. The property offers free parking.
- Fantastic in every way! Beautiful, clean room. Top notch service. Gorgeous views. Amazing pool, gardens and outdoor comfortable seating for cocktails. Breakfast served on our private garden patio with incredible peaceful setting. This place is a 10!
- Absolutely fantastic property, great location in lower Tuscany, incredibly accommodating staff. Highly recommend!
- The most incredible place to stay! Great staff, gorgeous hotel property, delicious food. Will definitely be back!
- We stayed here as part of our honeymoon Italy trip and the place is beautiful, relaxing, extremely clean, and the staff Mr. A dont want to say names on purpose as they may not like that and Mrs. J and many more Im sure behind the scenes were absolutely the reason why we had such an amazing experience. Never had We received such amazing hospitality and service. What we also liked about this place was that owners did not sacrifice quality of the rooms by making smaller rooms to make more money. We really cant say enough about the place and the amazing customer service you receive.
- Everything!!!!!! First class establishment. Lolmo made our time in Tuscany fantastic.
B&B Daria Monticchiello
One of our top picks in Monticchiello. Featuring a restaurant and garden with sun terrace, B&B Daria Monticchiello is located in the village of Monticchiello. Offering free Wi-Fi, the property is a 15-minute drive from Montepulciano, known for its red wine.Featuring a TV, the air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom. The suite has a sofa, microwave and refrigerator.Guests at B&B Daria Monticchiello can enjoy a continental breakfast served at the on-site restaurant.The property is 22 mi from Castiglione del Lago and Lake Trasimeno.
- What an incredible little village this BB is located in! Daria was an amazing host, and her restaurant in the village truly exceeded my expectations. We ate at Darias restaurant both nights that we stayed, as well as for the inclusive breakfast which was really delightful. The location was perfect for us super close to wonderful wineries in the nearby towns.
- Great location, amazing small village, and breathtaking views!
- The rooms view is beyond imagination. Food was great, and the service is professional.
- The Tower Suite is a stunning apartment with everything you could possibly need. Very comfortable!Great shower and tub!
- Daria and her staff are amazing super attentive and friendly. We off course, also took advantage of eating at Darias restaurant which would be a mistake if you didnt!. Fantastic food and service. Its a sleepy town in Tuscany and we specifically went there for the Daria experience. We explored it 12 years ago and had to return!
In Toscana Camere
In Toscana Camere is located in Monticchiello and it features houses, rooms and apartments. It offers free WiFi throughout and it is surrounded by the countryside, about 6.2 mi from Pienza.The units have an elegant rustic décor, exposed wood-beamed ceilings, and wooden furnishings. The houses and apartments also have a living room with fully equipped kitchenette.In Toscana Camere is 15 minutes’ drive from Montepulciano and 30 minutes’ drive from Montalcino.
- The location is perfect, close to public parking, and nestled on a quiet street yet extremely close to everything. The building is charming and the interiors were well equipped and comfortable. The kitchen is shared with the larger apartment upstairs and was extremely wellstocked for us for breakfast. An unexpected a very nice surprise. The host was there waiting for us at checkin and offered many great recommendations for our stay. I would definitely return
- The host was incredible. The house is very nice and whe had an awesome time there. We eere five people, all of us conmfortable.
- Great location and great view from the room The room is clean, comfortable bed and you can eat everything from the minibar The host is very and responsive to our queries
- The communication was excellent. Very proactive and very friendly. Very good location in a small, quaint village in Tuscany
- Great apartment in a cozy city. Clean, nice view from the kitchen table and great service.bery nice lady who owns the place.
Overlooking Val d’Orcia hills, Agriturismo Riposati offers self-catering apartments decorated with a characteristic Tuscan style. This farm house produces its own olive oil.With garden views, apartments come with free Wi-Fi, wrought-iron beds and terracotta floors. They feature a TV and fully equipped kitchen.Monticchiello’s center is 1.2 mi from Agriturismo Riposati. Montepulciano is a 20-minute drive away.
- We rented the three bedroom apartment on the second floor of Signora Brunos house. The rooms are spacious, spotless, and wellappointed. Although she speaks little to no English and our Italian is rudimentary at best, she made us feel very welcome and even presented us with homemade pies and jam, fresh fruit, and drinks in the refrigerator! The house sits on a high hill with outstanding views across the Val dOrcia, yet is only a five minute drive from the small town of Monticchiello and a short drive to Pienza. The best of both worlds!
- Beautiful location and a great Appartement, with 2 nice bedrooms, 2 fine bathrooms, a great living room with kitchen and outside table and chairs, that you could also put in the garden with fantastic view.At night wonderful stars view.
- Great place to explore Val dOrciaAmazing view to hills, close to curve road from postcardsFriedly stuffHuge Apartments, dining room with fireplace
- Great place to relax and enjoy nature.Wonderful, very welcoming and caring hosts.Apartment is equipped with all we needed during our stay.
- Amazing property and the old lady who runs the place was so so nice.. She kept Cake and Pie for us to eat.. There was tea coffee milk and snacks as well. The house was very big and very clean. And the location is so close to monticchelo which was perfect, we loved our stay here and would recommend it to friends and family.
Affittacamere Maria Gabriella
Affittacamere Maria Gabriella is located in the medieval hamlet of Monticchiello and offers rustic rooms and apartments and free Wi-Fi. Montepulciano is 4.3 mi from this country house.With views of the surrounding hills and the property garden, accommodations combines modern fully fitted bathrooms with vintage details, and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms and self-catering apartments are set in the annex.At Affittacamere Maria Gabriella a sweet breakfast is served daily. Savory produce can be prepared on request. You can prepare your grilled meals on the shared BBQ.Pienza, famous for its cheese production, can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- Beyond everything wanted. Dont book anywhere else.
- Lovely garden, excellent location and very welcoming and helpful host. Plus they had a nice kitty.
- Very nice place, adorable and helpful staff and very clean room with bottles of water and tea maker. Big and comfortable room
- The location is great with an unbeatable view. Guido the host went out of his way to make sure we had a great stay, booking restaurants and vineyard tours for us. The breakfast was also delicious with homemade cakes and they even provided me with a delicious gluten free version. Would highly recommend!
- Guido and his aunt were incredible hosts and made our stay that much more special! The location is fantastic, with a wonderful view of Pienza and the typical Tuscan landscape. The room was lovely with all the amenities youd expect, and the house was very modern and nicely decorated. The breakfast was absolutely fantastic best we had in a whole week in Italy. There was also free private parking onsite which was just the cherry on top.Monticchiello is such a cute village and you cant miss the local playhouse/museum wish wed had more time to explore it! Its the perfect place to stay if you want to explore Pienza and the Val dOrcia but come back to a homely, less touristy homebase.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Monticchiello