Best Western Plus Åby Hotel
Best Western Plus Åby Hotel is set in Mölndal and features a 24-hour front desk, free WiFi and access to Friskis & Svettis gym. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a terrace. The focus is on the hotel living experience, and the interior design is inspired by a classic funfair park.At the hotel, all rooms include air conditioning, safety box, work desk and a TV with Chromecast streaming channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette.A buffet breakfast is served daily and there are guest computers for shared use at the accommodations.Gothenburg Landvetter Airport is 12 mi from the property while Gothenburg Central Station is 6.6 mi away.
- It’s a modern and stylish hotel. The double room was spacious, with a nice open view. It was good value for money, though I assume prices go up when there are horse races (you can see the track from the room). There is not much in proximity of the hotel, so you need to have a car (which was my case).
Very comfy beds even for a big & tall guy like me. Sparkling clean rooms and bathrooms. Lightning quick wifi with easy access. Staff is very friendly and happy. This is a great stay both for single travellers and families.
Both car access and parking issues solved since May 2019 when I was here last, and prices for parking is great. Will absolutely be coming back to this place, it’s a gem in the area.
- I like the Hotel, it very clean and breakfast is very good, value for money
- all the rest, very nice breakfast beautiful building and nice room (big tv and has chromecast). Also table and chairs and nice view out the window.
comfortable bed and pillows
tasty and wide ranged breakfast buffet
Located less than 5 minutes’ walk from Mölndal Centrum Tram Stop, guests can reach Gothenburg’s city center in 15 minutes by car or tram. This hotel offers free WiFi.Classic Scandinavian design with wooden floors and floor-to-ceiling windows are featured in each Scandic Mölndal guest room. Each bright room also has a TV, arm chair and work desk.The glass atrium provides a light and spacious lobby and dining area. Seasonal Swedish cuisine is served in Mölndal Scandic’s contemporary restaurant. Guests can enjoy a stylish bar indoors and an attractive terrace outdoors.Leisure facilities include free access to a gym and relaxation area with a sauna and hot tub. An indoor playroom has toys and games for children.Hotel staff will gladly recommend area activities and attractions, such as Gothenburg’s beautiful archipelago.
Extra stock beds in room. Enough space for 4 adults.
Very friendly staff
Good breakfast even in times off covid-19
nice area with a lot of restaurants close to the hotel
Ev was ok. Amazing hotel, clean, big room, fine view. Personal are nice mainly
Mr Patrick Lamberg
- For business, its a perfect spot to stay. staff are friendly and helpful. It’s got a craft beer at the bar (yay!). Rooms are an Ikea lovers dream. Close to open areas in the local hills for a run.
Choose at breakfast was excellent.
Room very comfortable.
All staff friendly and helpful.
Hotel Mölndals Bro
Located 650 feet from Mölndal Station, Hotel Mölndals Bro offers free WiFi and rooms with cable TV. Liseberg Amusement Park and Svenska Mässan Exhibition Center are a 5-minute tram ride away.The air-conditioned rooms at Mölndals Bro Hotel feature a seating area, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy an on-site garden with outdoor furniture.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Free coffee, tea, cakes and fruit are available around the clock.Mölndal Museum is 0.6 mi away and Mölndal Galleria with about 70 shops is 650 feet from the property. Landvetter Airport is an 18-minute drive from the hotel.
- Fantastic European style breakfast with enough seating for everyone. The bed was super comfortable.
Excellent location for local amenities, good local restaurant.
Amazing breakfast at the hotel, wonderful helpful staff.
Very clean and tidy room with great bathroom facilities.
I’d recommend staying here.
The staff sas extremely nice and helpful.
The room were clean and confortable.
Breakfast offer a big spread. Coffee, water, cookies available at all time.
- Good lokation, great room, great breakfast and nice staff.
Value for money.
Very nice breakfast.
Easy access to Gothenburg.
Good Morning Mölndal
Good Morning Mölndal is 1,000 feet from Åby Race Track. The hotel has free parking and brightly decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Sisjö Golf Club is 1.2 mi away.A work desk, hardwood floors and a bathroom with shower are standard features in all rooms at Good Morning Mölndal.Dishes like pork fillet, salmon and pasta are served at the bistro. Light meals, as well as hot and cold drinks, are offered in the hotel’s snack bar. Breakfast is served from 06:00.WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. The reception is open 24 hours.Gothenburg city center is a 12-minute drive away. Liseberg Amusement Park is 4 mi from the hotel.
- Easy bus and trolley ride into Göteburg. Close to Mölndal center & mall. Great breakfast. Fabulous helpful staff.
- Nice breakfast with some extras due to Christmas and very nice staff
Friendly Staff Really good diner. WiFi is okay
swimming pool next to the hotel but very small with a few slides
free parking on front of the hotel
Located within walking distance of bus and train station
Free WiFi worked well
- The hotel was nice, clean and very good staff. Fair price.
Hotell Eken Mölndal
Located 1,000 feet from IKEA Kållered in Mölndal, this hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The bathroom comes with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hotell Eken Mölndal features a shared lounge. A supermarket is found just 650 feet away.Central Gothenburg can be reached in 12 minutes by public transport from Kållered Station, located 0.9 mi away. Gothenburg Landvetter Airport is 16 mi from Hotell Eken Mölndal.
- It was new,very clean and breakfast was great. Very helpful staff
- It was conveniently located in walking distance to a grocery store and IKEA. The breakfast offered at the hotel was only mediocre.
- Place looked brand new, comfy beds, great shower, nice location
- Nice rom with two bathrooms. One for women and one for men. Both had shower. Close to Gothenburg. Reception closes at 8 pm, but we got an SMS with the code for the main entrance, and the key card was in the reception.
- Staff was nice and helpful, location is great if you are traveling by car and need to make 1 night stop, it is also relatively easy to get to Göteburg( 15 min) by car or you can take a train and you are there in 10 min
Clarion Collection Hotel Mektagonen
This hotel is a 15-minute walk from Liseberg Amusement Park and a 5-minute tram ride from the Scandinavium Arena and the Svenska Mässan Exhibition Center. It offers free sauna access and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Mektagonen have a modern, fully equipped kitchenette and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Communal laundry facilities are also available on site.Clarion Collection Hotel Mektagonen houses a restaurant, a hairdresser and a supermarket.Varbergsgatan Tram Stop is only 4 minutes’ walk away.
- We noticed while traveling in Europe that it’s hard to find anyplace to do laundry. We didn’t want to spend as much as hotels want to charge to send out laundry and some of our clothes we don’t like to have dried in a dryer. This Best Western has two self service laundry rooms that hotel guests can use free of charge and even provide soap.
- Fantastic breakfast – Scandinavian style with all the fixins! Good waffles, too! Also, the location was great – accessible to public transit and nearby amenities/close to Landvetter airport.
- Comfy big apartment, everything u needed for a city break, big windows were a plus, nice to have natural light. Personal was helpful
- The suite we had was excellent. The beds were great / very comfortable. Loved having the sauna.
- Very well arranged and give thought to every detail. All the emanaties were planned well.
Gothia Towers Hotel
Set next to the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Center, this stylish hotel is opposite Liseberg Amusement Park. Stunning panoramic views of Gothenburg can be enjoyed from the 23rd-floor sky bar.The modern rooms at Gothia Towers Hotel feature wooden floors and tea/coffee making facilities. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Gothia’s Heaven 23 Restaurant is famous for its king-size shrimp sandwich. Restaurant Ristoria offers Italian dishes, while the lobby bar and Restaurant West Coast offers locally produced food. The café Twentyfourseven offers meals as well quick snacks and drinks.Free gym access is included, and guests of Gothia Towers can also enjoy the spa facilities of the Upper House hotel at a surcharge. The spa is located on the 20th floor.Local busses, trams and the airport bus stop right outside the hotel.
- Everything. The breakfast was excellent. The spa was amazing and the beds were really comfortable.
For Sky Tower guests, breakfast is on the 29th floor with a fantastic view. Extensive choice of dishes.
For others, breakfast is on the 2nd floor, but the food choices are also extensive and excellent.
Good location – 2m from Liseberg and Universeum. And one can easily walk to the city center (circa. 20m).
Great to have some restaurants inside the hotel when its cold outside!
Loved the kids area! Even my 1 year old could crawl around.
We stayed in the 18th floor with a great view of Liseberg.
Very clean and supporting staff.
- Everything was so perfect! Breathtaking view, professional staff, excellent breakfast, a very good kids corner. We enjoyed our stay and we would happily stay there again!
- The room was beautiful and acceptedely clean. I found the room was slightly cold, maybe because I am not used to the cold weather, the staff were helpful to deliver an extra heater.
Quality Hotel Panorama
This hotel is 7 minutes’ walk from the Swedish Exhibition Center and Liseberg Amusement Park. The main shopping street, Avenyn is 0.6 mi away. It offers free WiFi and free access to the relax area.A flat-screen TV and a kettle are standard features in Quality Hotel Panorama’s rooms. All have modern Scandinavian décor, and some provide city views.The relax area include a sauna and outdoor hot tub. The hotel also has a well-equipped gym, which is free for guests and open around the clock.The Panorama restaurant offers both à la carte and more casual bistro menus, with a choice of salads and burgers.
Breakfast was hilarious!
Room was quiet but a bit small.
I enjoyed staying in the hotel for many various reasons:
– helpful and kind stuff
– good location, easy to find
– fast and reliable internet
– clean and quiet place
– free tea and coffee in a room
– delicious breakfast with plenty of options, many good food
- Walked to bus stop in less than 5 min, walked to Hard Rock Cafe and pubs in 20-25 min. Staff were friendly and the lobby is beautiful.
- I was traveling for a conference and was very pleased with the hotel facilities especially breakfast and the relaxation room. The staff was very friendly and helpful with questions and requests.
- Very nice staff, nice spa and hot tub outside. Good location and parking.
- Breakfast was hilarious!
Spar Hotel Gårda
Spar Hotel Gårda is located 0.9 mi from Gothenburg Central Station and Liseberg Amusement Park. It offers a popular buffet breakfast and free WiFi. A terrace is open throughout the summer.All rooms have cable TV, a work desk, wooden floors and a private bathroom.Facilities at the hotel include free gym and sauna access, as well as a children’s playroom in the summertime.
The location is perfect. It’s 5 mins from the central with bus, but also the neighborhood was quite. The bed was super comfortable. the breakfast was way better than I expected. They offer a wide range of foods, including gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan options as well. And everything was very delicious. I loved the sauna and it was great that it wasn’t crowded (to be honest, I always used it alone). I didn’t use the fitness equipments but I checked them and it was well-equipped. The staff was kind and the cleaning service was great.
The hotel is putting a lot of efforts to being eco-friendly and accepting customer feedback honestly.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The breakfast had a large variety of items and many I would not have expected as an American. The Swedes definitely have a lot of interesting things with their morning breakfast
- This is a nice and quiet hotel a bit outside of the city center – suitable if you don’t mid some walking. Nice and clean rooms, friendly staff and very good breakfast. The desk is the room is better for working with a laptop than in most comparable places.
- The bed was really comfortable and the staffs were really nice.
Very comfortable and welcoming hotel walking distance from the center and the attractions (Universeum, luna park). The staff was super helpful.
The decor is a bit outdated but the room and bathroom were comfortable, clean, with all the necessities. They are a green key hotel, so they mind the environmental impact. Beds are comfy and the room is soundproof. No fridge in the room.
Large buffet breakfast, the room is not very big so it can be crowded at peak hour, but it’s open from 5 to 12 in summer! There’s a sauna, exercise room and table tennis/snooker. There is free parking until they have space (we got the last one!), otherwise there is paid parking next to the hotel.
It’s clearly a family-friendly place.
- The location is perfect. It’s 5 mins from the central with bus, but also the neighborhood was quite. The bed was super comfortable. the breakfast was way better than I expected. They offer a wide range of foods, including gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan options as well. And everything was very delicious. I loved the sauna and it was great that it wasn’t crowded (to be honest, I always used it alone). I didn’t use the fitness equipments but I checked them and it was well-equipped. The staff was kind and the cleaning service was great.
Spar Hotel Majorna
This hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from Chapmans Torg Tram Stop and 2,300 feet from Gothenburg’s Ferry Terminal. It offers a popular breakfast buffet, free WiFi and a terrace open during summer.Spar Hotel Majorna’s rooms have a cable TV and work desk.Facilities at Spar Majorna include free gym access and a sauna. A children’s playroom is available in the summer.Hotel Spar Majorna lies close to Gothenburg’s Linnéstaden and Haga districts. Hotel staff can recommend local cafés and restaurants. Slottsskogen Park is a 15-minute walk away.
- Very close tram 3 or 9 to Saltholmen to catch ferry. Reason why we gave it good rating was the hotel is not air conditioned and the country was in the middle of a heatwave! Otherwise would rebook there again hoping it’s a cooler time period
- Location very convenient, close to tram. Breakfast good.
- Convenient to trains and bus. Shopping at a mall, restaurants. Clean room.
- Breakfast was delicious and served until 12:00! Def the highlight. Also quiet location, close to tram, close to center, friendly staff, good WiFi.
- Staff were friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was very good – plenty of choice – and the times of breakfast are no restrictive. The location is excellent for public transport. The hotel is around 80m from the nearest tram stop and it only takes a few minutes to get to Järntorget and around 15 minutes to the central station.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mölndal