DoubleTree By Hilton Milton Keynes
One of our best sellers in Milton Keynes! Built into the Stadium MK, home to MK Dons Football Club and Marshall Arena, the DoubleTree By Hilton Milton Keynes features stylish accommodations only a few minutes’ drive away from Milton Keynes City Center. The modern rooms have luxury beds, LCD TVs and free WiFi.DoubleTree By Hilton Milton Keynes offers many rooms with stadium views. Guests also benefit from complimentary onsite parking, and access to a well equipped gym facility.Guests can enjoy an evening meal at the on site Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. For casual meals, the hotel’s pitchside restaurant and bar offers a fan-favorite menu ranging from light bites to three-course meals. The hotel also offers alfresco dining and drinks at The Terrace Bar.DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes is within walking distance of the National Bowl Stadium and is about 13 miles from Silverstone Race Circuit. The onsite MK1 shopping and leisure park features a great selection of high-street stores, and an Odeon IMAX cinema.Please be aware that on event days such as MK Dons home games the car park and hotel are busier than normal.
- We had excellent food and service in the resturant
- The location was great with the shopping across the road and some lovely restaurants to eat from. The girls in the bar that we went to in the evening were really lovely and friendly. The hotel was very very clean and the beds are exceptionally comfortable!!
- Location, cleanliness, service, quietness overnight. Love staying here and have done several times
- fast check in and check out, great options to eat and was made aware of football game that was on but wasnt fussed. should have requested a room close to the lifts as was a fairly long walk but will know for next time!
- The staff was very friendly and the room was much bigger than I anticipated! the breakfast was great, however very busy and I wasnt allowed to vape outside… Coffee was amazing though. The bathrooms were very clean and the bath was of a very comfy size. The restaurant was absolutely terrific!
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes
One of our top picks in Milton Keynes. A 5-minute walk from Milton Keynes Railway Station, this Jurys Inn is close to the city’s business and shopping centres. It boasts a 24-hour reception, complimentary Wi-Fi, a bar and restaurant.The stylish bedrooms at the Jurys Inn Milton Keynes feature a Dream bed with crisp white linens, flat-screen TVs with Freeview and a large work space. The spacious bathrooms boast spa toiletries.Breakfast is available daily as a pre-packed balanced option delivered to your room. The contemporary restaurant which also offers an international dinner menu. The bar serves lunch and snacks as well as coffees and drinks.The Milton Keynes Jurys Inn also provides services such as dry cleaning/laundry. Public parking is available close to the hotel.This Jurys Inn is within a 15-minute drive from many of Milton Keynes’ major attractions including as Xscape, Milton Keynes Theatre and the National Bowl.
- Only if my bed was abit more comfier o wouldve been delighted but apart from that it was a pleasant stay.
- The evening meal was excellent and great value for money
- Big room, nice bed, centrally locatied in the MK HUB. Totally satisfied, would stay again.
- The room was sanitised and well kept. The option to not have the room serviced was good for us. We felt more comfortable to not have others in our room. After got back from our day trip there was a bag of replacement items such as tea, coffee and milk. This was a nice touch. It was nice to find hand wipes in the rooms too. The location was perfect with lots of restaurants within a short walk of the hotel. We struggled to find anywhere to eat because of the eat out to help out scheme so would advise booking in advance if the scheme is continued. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful when we had queries.
- room was decent but it was not the room as advertised on the website. It said sofa and bed and we got one double bed and a single bed with no sofa whatsoever.Also the room looked smaller than advertised.
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes
One of our best sellers in Milton Keynes! Located just 2,650 feet from the M1 motorway, Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes offers free WiFi throughout and free parking.Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes is set in landscaped grounds, near Willen Lake. The rooms with attached bathroom feature air-conditioning, 32-inch TVs with Freeview and USB ports and power sockets next to the beds.An inclusive Express Start buffet breakfast with hot and continental items is served daily in the Great Room lounge. Evening meals such as burgers, pizzas and curries are served in the lounge each evening. There is also a coffee bar with a large TV. Snacks and drinks are available at the vending machines near reception, 24 hours a day.Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes is close to restaurants, cinemas and shopping centers. The Xscape ski center is a 10-minute drive away and Bletchley Park is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 19 mi from the accommodations.
- It was easy to find and not far from the shopping center and train station. The staff were lovely and friendly. The bed was comfortable. We decided to stay an extra night and asked if we could keep the same room and there wasnt any problem with that. We got back late and the room was cleaned and given fresh towels and bedding
- Location easy parking spaces especially if the hotel is full.The rooms are always clean and comfortable , extra beds if need be and if the families are on the same floor which we always ask customer service they always accommodate
- Staff were particularly friendly and helpful. Limited items of food for breakfast but then due to current pandemic, I fully understand
- The room exceeded my expectations only downside there were no towels. Reception supplied one.
- Very modern, nice to have settee by table.Great to be able to have food delivered in.Loved where Ironing Board and Iron was packed away behind long Mirror.Good size Mugs in Room.
Novotel Milton Keynes
One of our top picks in Milton Keynes. The Novotel Milton Keynes is a short drive from the center of Milton Keynes. It includes large bedrooms, free parking, and a leisure center with an indoor heated pool, gym, and a sauna.The spacious bedrooms at Milton Keynes Novotel feature private bathrooms and plasma-screen TVs. They also have tea/coffee facilities, air cooling systems, and ironing facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The Novotel Hotel is 3 miles from the National Bowl, and within a 15-minute drive of Gullivers’ Land Theme Park and Bletchley Park. MK Xscape is just a short drive away and has indoor skiing and sky diving, a cinema complex and several eateries.Serving full English breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Elements restaurant provides traditional cuisine and 24-hour room service. Children under 16 stay free, and receive free breakfast, when sharing a room with adults.The Abbey Hill and Milton Keynes Golf Clubs are 3 miles away. The Silverstone Race Circuit is a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Have stayed in this hotel on various occasions. Never disappointed with our stay. Very good value for money and excellent service. Very quiet location. Also caters for gluten lactose free guests.
- lOcation was great as only 5min drive to the city centre. Booked this hotel due to swiiming pool and the kids loved it. They even had a little play area for the kids with a xbox. Breakfast was lovely. Will definetley be staying here again. Was my partners birthday and they decorated the bed with sprinkles and happy birthday posters. Personalised with his name. There was a heart plate with a chocolate cake and grapes and he was filling up. Thank you so much xxxxx
- Room was more spacious and clean. Swimming was good.
- Fantastic value x ultra clean bedding, swimming and sauna facility, brilliant breakfast and can walk to Central MK shopping in 20 minutes
- Always stay at this hotel when i visit family in MK. Nice, friendly, clean hotel
easyHotel Milton Keynes
One of our top picks in Milton Keynes. Set within 6.2 mi of The Stables and 5 mi of Bletchley Park, easyHotel Milton Keynes offers rooms with air conditioning in Milton Keynes. The property is nonsmoking and is located 1,000 feet from Milton Keynes Magistrates Court.easyHotel Milton Keynes does not have any car park facilities.All rooms at the hotel are fully heated with private bathrooms with shower. WiFi and luggage storage are available at an additional cost.Speaking English, Spanish and Portuguese, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the 24-hour front desk.The property is located 2.5 mi from Gulliver’s Land, 0.7 mi from The Center MK and 2.7 mi from Milton Keynes Bowl. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 62 mi from easyHotel Milton Keynes.
- This hotel is a wonderful place to stay. The rooms are warm and very clean and comfortable. The beds are comfortable. The hotel is well managed and the staff are very friendly and provide very good customer service.
- Good location with parking very close by. Rooms were really basic but were clean. Reception staff was lovely and friendly
- It was sparkling clean, very modern. Great for one or two night stay.
- Better than expected. Excellent location. Quiet so a good nights sleep. Decent shower. Helpful staff. Value for money. Its a budget hotel so you only get the basics but they have got those sorted to a good standard.
- Fantastic value for money, much cheaper than a taxi to and from home after some drinks in town
Horwood House Hotel
One of our top picks in Milton Keynes. In acres of stunning grounds, Horwood House features free Wi-Fi, a gym, an indoor pool and free parking. Central Milton Keynes and Milton Keynes Station are 15 minutes’ drive away.Central London is less than a 1-hour drive away. The M1 and M40 motorways are 15 minutes’ drive away.The property has limited availability number of dog friendly rooms that can be booked at a supplement cost of £20.00 per stay.A full restaurant and bar menu is available Monday to Sunday.Horwood House is convenient for visiting Silverstone Race Circuit, Woburn Abbey, Milton Keynes Xscape and Milton Keynes Shopping Center.
- The room was lovely, although the bed seemed small, 4ft double. My cousins room was not as nice as mine, I think mine had been refurbished.The staff were all very helpful and great.The breakfast was lovely and plentiful.The grounds were very pretty, its shame the weather wasnt great to investigate and enjoy them more.The evening meal in the restaurant was lovely.
- Idyllic location, nice opportunity to walk around, very calm and quiet. Family friendly.The hotel was clean and nice, staff very friendly. Had lunch and breakfast at the hotel which was excellent. Good food quality and nice seating.
- Beautiful location. Very friendly chatty staff. Lots of buffet breakfast. Good, large TV. WIFI good. Nice relaxing pool and sauna. Unusually there was plenty of staff and that is so nice to find.
- Mariah at the Restaurant was so wonderful and customer friendly
- All staff were excellent as was location. Very clean and a lovely building.
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central
Located in Milton Keynes, within a 10-minute drive from junction 14 of the M1 motorway, Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central offers conference facilities, an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Within walking distance from The Center MK, Xscape MK and the entertainment at The Hub, free WiFi is offered throughout.All rooms come with air-conditioning and private bathrooms. Other features include a flat screen TV with cable channels, desk, pillow menu and tea/coffee making facilities.Enjoy free use of Spirit Health Club with its heated indoor pool, fully equipped gym and a steam room.Start the day off with a buffet breakfast including continental and cooked items. Guests can taste a variety of exquisite dishes at Marco’s New York Italian Restaurant and taste the flavors of a classic cuisine. You can also relax and enjoy a drink at the property’s lounge area and Open Lobby bar.Milton Keynes Central Rail Station is a 15-minute walk away. Regular trains reach Central London in about 40 minutes. Cambridge and Oxford are within 47 mi from the property. Stansted airport is 58 mi away from the Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central.
- Another great Holiday Inn with a simple Marco Pierre White Italian / American based menu. simple food well executed.
- The hotel is right in front of the largest Mall in the world, Intu Milton Keynes and there a lot of good restaurants close
- The location is just in front of the milton keynes mall
- We went for my partners birthday and having told them upon booking we received some complimentary drinks in our room on arrival. The staff couldnt have been more accommodating and friendly.
- Friendly and comfortable Stayed there before and will stay again
Mercure Milton Keynes
One of our top picks in Milton Keynes. Located next to the Abbey Hill Golf Club, the Mercure Milton Keynes offers convenient links to Luton Airport, the A5 and M1 roads, and has an on-site restaurant.Offering free unlimited Wi-Fi access, all newly refurbished rooms at the Mercure Milton Keynes Abbey Hill come with air conditioning and satellite TV. The contemporary bathroom has a power shower and there is a 24-hour room service to complete your stay.The hotel’s snack menu offers a range of light dishes from every continent. Classic and contemporary dishes can be enjoyed at the Abbey Hill Brasserie, which uses locally sourced produce from sustainable suppliers.This hotel is a short trip from the city center and 2 miles from Milton Keynes Central Train Station, with direct links to London in around 35 minutes by high speed train.
- did not have breakfast, lovely hotel and in a very nice location
- Nice clean, quiet room with good amenities overlooking golf course. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast, although going down later on second morning some items were needing to be refilled. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Everything was perfect, clean and just amazing. Staff were lovely and went above and beyond to make our stay amazing. Bed was super comfy and there was even complimentary hot chocolate in the room. Loved every minute of our stay. Late check out too.
- Clean, nice staff, good location, big rooms, lush shower
- We stayed for two nights and were very happy with the facilities and accomodations. The front desk staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The best part was the restaurant food and restaurant staff. Graeme was awesome and so friendly and he is truly the person we will remember for a lifetime. The man is an incredible asset to your hotel.
Best Western Moore Place Hotel
Located in the heart of Aspley Guise, Best Western Moore Place Hotel is set in a Georgian mansion and offers stylish traditional accommodations with free WiFi access and on-site private parking facilities free of charge. The hotel is located 1.2 mi from Junction 13 of the M1 and 5 minutes’ drive from Woburn Abbey and Parks.Rooms at Best Western Moore Place Hotel come with a TV, a writing desk and tea and coffee making facilities. They all consist of a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and a shower, and some rooms also include a balcony, a fireplace and four-poster beds.The hotel features a restaurant that offers fine cuisine for lunch and dinner, and where breakfast is served every morning. Upon request, breakfast can also be served in the guest rooms. Drinks and refreshments are available in the property’s bar throughout the day, and packed lunches can be prepared upon request.The bustling center of Milton Keynes is 7.5 mi from Moore Place Hotel and Northampton is a 35-minute drive away. Leicester is 56 mi from the accommodations.
- my wife Claire spent the night before our wedding day on her own Angela a the reception desk wonderful lady couldnt of done more for us was amazing dee looked after Claire during her dinner she was staying all by herself and eating alone Claire said could you please thank dee for really looking after her she was brilliant . on our wedding evening when we went down for our dinner we are not sure of her name but she served us on Sunday 18th and she was brilliant as well these staff members really made our wedding even more special and memorable thank you so much , we got engaged at the hotel so to spend our wedding evening there was a special thing for us we will be back again and have recommended hotel to family and friends
- The staff very lovely and helpful and the bed was so comfortable
- Didnt have the breakfast as the items in the bag are full of sugar. Maybe you could offer boiled eggs ham cheese bread roll to take away. Remote control did not work informed staff. Unfortunately could not be resolved and did not want to move room. Was given a complimentary glass of wine. Lovely staff
- Breakfast was excellent. We liked the quiet location away from traffic as it was close to Milton Keynes but not actually in Milton Keynes. We loved the underfloor heating in the bathroom.
- Everything, very clean and comfortable, very friendly staff, good food, ample car parking and extremely nice touch with the brandy in the room
Ramada Milton Keynes
One of our best sellers in Milton Keynes! Located off the M1, this Ramada Milton Keynes has free WiFi, a bar and free parking. Central Milton Keynes is only a 10-minute drive away.Each room at Ramada Milton Keynes is modern and has private bathrooms. They all offer a digital plasma-screen TV with Freeview channels and tea/coffee facilities.Ramada Milton Keynes can be reached by a 14-minute drive from The National Bowl. Gulliver’s Land Theme Park is 3.4 mi away from the hotel. Xscape Milton Keynes is a 10-minute drive away and has indoor skiing and sky diving, a cinema complex and several eateries.Next to a 24-hour food court, Ramada Milton Keynes is also just 20 mi from the Silverstone Race Circuit.
- Very clean. Not worried about room being sanitised.
- Clean and convenient. Quiet also despite being close to motorway.
- we come to Milton Keynes regular and always stay here has we always find it good value for money and the staff are always very friendy and allways make us very welcome .
- Breakfast was good. However, would like to see more of a vegan option especially like meat free sausages which I hope you can consider in the near future.
- Very friendly and supportive service, also great value. Highly recommended!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Milton Keynes