|1||Hame on Skye||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Greshornish House Hotel||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Hame on Skye
Hame on Skye, 2.8 mi from Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye offers lake views of the surrounding Roag Peninsula. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.The rooms offer en suite bath/shower facilities and a flat-screen TV is featured.Guests can explore the beautiful surroundings of the area and sample local produce. Among other things; exquisite scenery, boat trips, local crafts, fabulous pubs & restaurants abound!Portree is 13 mi from Hame on Skye.
- Stunning place. Once inside it was amazing. Callum Heather made you feel just so welcome. We had an evening meal there one night and it was simply delicious. As for breakfast well thank you for the few pounds gained WE had two nights there but wished we had stayed for many more. It was just so cosy and homely. You will not be disappointed if you stay there.
- Callum Heather were so welcoming and friendly, they had amazing recommendations knowledge of the island. Both breakfast dinner were delicious with plenty of variety. The bar/games room was the perfect place to end the day with a lovely view and cosy fire. The room was clean and welcoming with everything we could need.
- The staff is very friendly, the property is modern and comfortable, the foold is fresh and well prepared. We had a great stay!
- Perfect location near Dunvegan to explore western Skye
- This place makes you feel at home. The staff is extremely friendly and the place is beautiful. Food is great, dinner and breakfast and the lounge area is lovely.
Greshornish House Hotel
One of our top picks in Edinbane. Greshornish House Hotel features free WiFi in public areas and views of sea in Edinbane. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a bar. Scottish cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the hotel each room is fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Greshornish House Hotel provides some rooms with garden views, and rooms have a kettle. At the accommodations each room includes a seating area.A continental, vegetarian or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area. The restaurant at Greshornish House Hotel specializes in British cuisine.Portree is 17 mi from the hotel, while Kyle of Lochalsh is 31 mi from the property.
- Food was fantastic and the staff were wonderful. Highly recommended.
- Great location, beautiful house, nice staff, good whiskey selection, good breakfast
- Warm welcome to the hotel. Comfy room with everything you need. Beautiful views it even had a canon outside! Extensive breakfast.
- I love the real old world feel to the House. Driving out to it took a bit of time but that added to the experience. You really get the sense that you are away from everything and staying in a country house.
- Loved everything about this place! Charming rooms and lounge, beautiful surroundings, friendly and hospitable staff, and wonderful cuisine for dinner and breakfast. I will surely be back!
Located in Edinbane, Edinbane Lodge provides a garden and bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, while certain units at the hotel also provide guests with a seating area. All guest rooms at Edinbane Lodge are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Bike rental and car rental are available at Edinbane Lodge and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.Portree is 14 miles from the hotel.
- Tasteful modern decor, refined food at both dinner and breakfast, pampering service. Location is convenient to many attractions and Portree for any major town needs. Highly recommend!
- I was extremely lucky to be able to book this place for a nights stay in Skye. Aside from the excellent service, the architecture of the place is beautiful. The layout of the room spelled luxury in every way possible.Amazing dining experience not to be missed. Tasting menu and wine pairing. The breakfast was lovely as well.
- Exceptionally comfortable, clean, welcoming and an incredible experience overall. This staff were absolutely fabulous John, Raoul, Alie
- Edinbane lodge is a wonderful property with warm and friendly staff and an excellent chef Callum. The chef is very good at what he does but more importantly will try and accommodate all food requests too vegan, GF ….et al. Shout out to John, Kim, Raul and Olivia. They were all awesome!
- Staff went above and beyond to ensure a warm welcome and make sure we were comfortable and satisfied throughout. The food was incredible, each course was impeccable and delicious.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Milovaig