The Devon and Cornwall Inn
Located in Millbrook, The Devon and Cornwall Inn features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides evening entertainment and luggage storage space.The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the inn.The Devon and Cornwall Inn has a terrace. You can play darts at the accommodation.Plymouth is 10 miles from The Devon and Cornwall Inn, while Tavistock is 23 miles away.
- Another pleasant stay at this cozy Pub, pleasant atmosphere serving great food at reasonable prices . The rooms are a good size clean and comfortable. We will be back when in the area .
- Good food at reasonable prices ,very friendly staff , wonderful atmosphere.
- Room clean, bed very comfy, parking 150m from hotel fine. breakfast good .
- Very clean, spotless, newly decorated. Good location with parking nearby. Friendly staff.
- The couple running the inn where really friendly and great hosts
Jurys Inn Plymouth
One of our top picks in Plymouth. Jurys Inn Plymouth is located on Exeter Street, in the heart of Plymouth city center. Just 10 minutes’ walk from Plymouth Rail Station, the Historical Barbican and Drakes Circus shopping center, and a short drive to Plymouth’s business districts.Each room features a Dream bed with crisp white linens, a flat-screen TV and spacious bathrooms with spa toiletries. Guests can enjoy a large work area, tea and coffee facilities and free Wi-Fi.Breakfast is available daily as a pre-packed balanced option delivered to your room. The modern restaurant offers an international dinner menu. The bar serves lunch and snacks as well as Costa Coffee®.The hotel has a 24-hour reception and also provides services such as dry cleaning/laundry. Public parking is available close to the hotel (for an additional cost).
- Room was great, modern and stylish. Emaculate. Enormous comfortable bed.
- Fantastic location, really friendly team, and lovely clean bedrooms.
- The Facilities were all clean and sanitized, everything look nice and tidy/ well presented.100 would stay again!
- Great value for money and convenient location! Also, super comfy bed!
- Location to barbican areaQuick check inComfortable and large beds
New Continental Hotel; Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western
Plymouth’s largest independent hotel, New Continental Hotel; Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western is ideally located in the heart of the city. It offers an on-site leisure complex and a brasserie restaurant.Rooms atNew Continental Hotel; Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western feature contemporary design, a TV, and spacious private bathrooms. Guests can also make use of a hairdryer and facilities for making tea and coffee.The hotel’s leisure center offers an indoor swimming pool, steam room, and sauna. There is also a solarium and a modern, fully equipped gym.Guests can enjoy British cuisine with a European influence at Steve’s Brasserie, with food made from local produce. The Roma Bar provides a quiet lounge area with a range of drinks and hot snacks on offer.The hotel is adjacent to Plymouth Pavilions, and Plymouth Hoe is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The Theater Royal is a 5-minute walk, and the National Marine Aquarium is just 5 minutes’ drive.
- The breakfast wasnt great tbh but with the covid precautions it wasnt the usual buffet style Im guessing they have. Everything else was great, very comfy bed and clean bathroom and large room. Parking was cheap. Great location.
- The room was on the top floor and had a sea view which was great! The pool was perfect for a quick 30 minute swim with just one other person in. The attendant was accommodating and the pool clean. The receptionist was really helpful and the bar staff and breakfast staff really a credit to this hotel. I couldnt ask for better! Thankyou!
- I found the room a little hot , although they did provide a fan. It would have been nice to have a bottle of water each for bedtime.Breakfast was fantastic. Hot and arrived very quickly.Vegetarian sausages brill. Gluten free hash browns and sausages spectacular. Gluten fee bread provided was ok for gluten free. I suggest they buy Scher products they are much better but unless you are personally gluten free then you wouldnt know that. Over all a very good one night stay.
- The size of our family room was great. We loved the swimming pool and being able to book a 30 minute slot was ideal. The breakfast had a good selection although the staff had to serve everything rather than buffet due to COVID restrictions. Location was good but be prepared for a fair amount of walking if going backward and forward to the Barbican.
- Great location, nice and comfortable room. Friendly staff.
Future Inn Plymouth
One of our top picks in Plymouth. This modern hotel is on the A386, 5 miles from Plymouth city center. It has free parking, free internet, an exercise room, and air-conditioned bedrooms with free local calls.Guests at the Future Inn Plymouth can enjoy a cooked breakfast in the morning. There are vending and ice machines, and the onsite restaurant and bar offer modern British food.The Future Inn’s large rooms have a hairdryer, work desk, and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each also has a flat-screen TV, and free internet access.Each room has 2 double beds or one double bed and a sofa bed. Rooms can accommodate up to 4 people (at an additional cost).The hotel is 1 miles north of the A38 and just off one of the main roads into Plymouth. The city’s airport is just a 5-minute drive away.The Future Inn Plymouth does not accept payment in cash.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Great food, great service. Very nice, comfortable and convenient hotel and restaurant.
- Room was very good with comfortable bed.Breakfast and dinner were both excellent.
- Good location, within 10 mins of Plymouth center. Great value room, we had two rooms 1 with two double beds and the other with a double and sofa bed.Both were clean and well equipped for the price about 72 each
- Hotel was clean and had good procedures in place at this current time
- Location great.Clean and tidy. Good size room, comfortable.
One of our top picks in Plymouth. Located half a mile from Plymouth Hoe, The Imperial Plymouth is a stylish guest house offering modern rooms and apartments. The ferry terminal with regular trips to France and Spain is only 20 minutes’ walk away.Free WiFi, a bathroom, and a TV with DVD player feature in the modern accommodations. Family rooms and cozy apartments are also available.Breakfast is served daily and it is cooked to order. Guests can choose from healthy options, a succulent Full English Breakfast, or vegetarian choices. The guest house has a fully licensed bar with a cozy lounge, comfortable sofas and armchairs. A variety of restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house.Conveniently located 10 minutes’ walk from Plymouth center, The Imperial offers free parking for up to 14 cars on a first come first serve basis, and easy access to Theater Royal, 900 feet away. The Drake Circus shopping center is 12 minutes’ walk away and the famous Barbican district is 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
- Lovely room, hotel breakfast in perfect spot to walk to all the main sites of Plymouth.
- The hotel is very well situated in the city . The staff are very friendly and helpful . My room was impeccably clean and the food is delicious .I will not hesitate to stay at the Imperial again .
- A lovely BB, not a hotel as sometimes advertised. Great location, The Hoe is a beautiful location, keep near the Hoe, the town is a disappointment.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly nothing was too much trouble. A good selection for breakfast and you didnt have to wait to be served. The location was ideal. Right next to the coast but also quiet and peaceful.
- Breakfast was cooked fresh and delicious. We were offered more coffee, toast etc. Staff were friendly and accommodating.Good selection
The Grosvenor Plymouth
Located on Plymouth Hoe, The Grosvenor is just half a mile from Plymouth Ferry Port. Free Wi-Fi, the hotel offers cooked breakfasts and cozy bedrooms.With stylish modern decor, the rooms at The Grosvenor Plymouth each have a private bathroom and free toiletries. Rooms also feature tea/coffee facilities, a hairdryer and work desk.Set in a grand period townhouse, Grosvenor Plymouth has a comfortable guest lounge with a plasma-screen TV and a well-stocked bar. Traditional full English breakfasts are available daily in the refurbished breakfast room.Just a short stroll from the picturesque Plymouth Sound, Grosvenor Hotel is located in Plymouth center. Plymouth Railway Station is a 20-minute walk away and Dartmoor National Park can be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
- Very clean, spotless in fact, and staff lovely. Would definitely return. Breakfast lovely too. 10/10
- The room was large and the well decorated. The hotel is 300ft from the Hoe and the views from there are spectacular. There is a great curry house down the road. The breakfast this morning was moreish,
- Friendly, helpful and efficient staffVery nice breakfastClean comfortable rooms with good facilitiesNice bar and lounge areasLocation close to HoeValue for money
- The whole Hotel was immaculate, breakfast was excellent and the staff were very professional and friendly
- The lady on reception when we arrived was very welcoming and gave us all the information we needed regarding our stay and also local information eg where local attractions and restaurants etc were , she really was extremely helpful as were the staff at breakfast where nothing was too much trouble and the choice was great as well as cooked to perfection. There is limited parking at the rear but we were lucky enough to get a space. The room was spotless and very spacious, lovely comfy bed and nice deep bath to relax in….. Didnt want to check out , could have stayed a while longer. Great place in a fab location, we will certainly be visiting again.
One of our top picks in Plymouth. WE ARE COVID-19 READYFOR YOURS AND OUR SAFETY, WE HAVE TAKEN THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND IMPLEMENTED THEM THROUGH OUT OUR HOTELSFeaturing free WiFi throughout the property, Kynance House is set in Plymouth, just 1,300 feet from Plymouth Hoe. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV and they have a private bathroom featuring either a bath or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plymouth Pavilions is 1,650 feet from Kynance House, while Plymouth University is 2,950 feet away. The harbor is just an 11-minute walk from the property. Plymouth train station is just 1.3 miles away.
- The staff was great. I had a late night checked in and someone called me in advance and explain where I can find a key and how to find my room. It was very helpful.
- Great location,breakfast and staff. Everyone was very helpful and nice.
- Really enjoyed our stay,me and my mate came up for the specials concert and kynance house was an ideal base. Very friendly staff,nice clean room,great shower,breakfast very nice,good value,wouldnt hesitate to stay there again.
- I liked the range of time breakfast was served, no mad rush to get up in the morning
- Very comfortable mattresses exceptional quality sleep. Very warm rooms. Clever little en suite showroom. Filling breakfast. Affable and welcoming staff. Brilliant location for walks around the Hoe. Nice little private car park.
Duke Of Cornwall Hotel
One of our top picks in Plymouth. In a grand 19th-century Victorian building, Duke of Cornwall Hotel features an award winning restaurant with Two AA Rosettes and luxury bedrooms with free internet. Plymouth Ferry Terminal and Harbor are half a mile away.Accessed via a sweeping staircase or vintage elevator, the individual rooms each have elegant décor and sumptuous fabrics. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities and a work desk, and many retain traditional features.Duke of Cornwall’s award-winning restaurant serves local produce and freshly caught seafood in intimate surroundings. There is also a cozy lounge for morning coffee, and 2 stylish bars, offering fine wines and cocktails.Just minutes’ from Plymouth’s historic waterfront, The Duke of Cornwall is the closest hotel to the Cross Channel Ferry Port. The beautiful Dartmoor National Park can be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
- The building is beautiful with sweeping staircases and interesting architecture. The staff were really lovely and although the main lift was out of order, they allowed us to use the service lift. They also gave us a room upgrade and moved us to a lower floor because of my disability. We brought our birds with us I know, madness, but if we dont, we get loud squawky nightmares every night for weeks from the blue one. The staff were super understanding with us unloading bits of cage, toys for the birds and the stuff I need due to my disability. I am still able to walk, and there is access to the first floor rooms via the small car park at the back, but no reserved parking for people with disabilities.
- Breakfast was really good with great service. Location was very convenient for walking to The Hoe and the Barbican.
- Charming place with comfortable facilities and welcoming staff
- Everything about the hotel was great. Restrictions due to Covid19 were obviously a challenge, but the staff were coping very well and doing all they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
- the room was a suite with a sitting room a 4 poster bed , beautifully decorated
Copthorne Hotel Plymouth
The Copthorne Hotel Plymouth is a city-center hotel with views of Armada Way towards the famous Hoe and Barbican. It is 5 minutes’ walk from Drake Circus and Armada shopping centers.Rooms are modern in style and decorated in warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, facilities for making tea and coffee, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.50 Degrees North Brasserie & Bar is an award-winning restaurant specializing in food made from local ingredients. Guests also get an hour’s free Wi-Fi access in public areas when purchasing a drink from the bar.Copthorne Plymouth has a fitness suite, which is free of charge for all guests. The hotel also offers conference and banqueting rooms that can seat up to 140.Car parking is available on site for a charge of GBP 7.50, the spaces are limited and cannot be booked in advance. The National Marine Aquarium is a mile from the hotel, while Devonport is 2 miles away. A variety of charming fishing villages can be found in the surrounding area.
- It was served nice and hot with a good selection to choose from.
- Spacious and comfortable room. The staff was super welcoming. Good sized bathtub.
- Breakfast service excellent with a friendly, cheery smile and can do attitude
- Amazing view, fantastic breakfast. Lovely staff all smiling and willing to help. All round a pleasant atmosphere
- Breakfast 10/10 all staff 10/10 Room 10/10
Mountbatten Hotel is set in Plymouth, 5 minutes’ walk from Devonport Dockyard, 1.1 mi from Plymouth Pavilions and 1.5 mi from Plymouth Hoe.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Plymouth University is 1.4 mi from Mountbatten Hotel, while The School Of Marine Science and Engineering is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Cornwall Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- I paid 36 for a single room for one night, the room had everything you could want tv, tea and coffee facilities, a radio alarm clock, a heater, a shower, it was clean and tidy, a comfortable bed perfect for what i needed. It was a really good deal and I will be staying there again next time I go to Plymouth. A Great stay. it was in a lovely location over looking a beautiful park. Would recommend it and stay there again
- Very friendly owners that deliver Devon hospitality. It feels like I was warmly invited into a Devonian family. Breakfast, although at an additional charge is freshly prepared. Rooms are decently decorated and cleaned. Amenities are great. Location is convenient if accessing Devonport its very close to its train station and to nearby bus stops.
- The room was warm, neat and very clean. I shall stay there again in the future.
- A very at home feel in the room with a comfy bed, perfect for a short stay just to relax. Plenty of hot drink options in the room. Staff were lovely and welcoming. Location is Just a 5 minute walk from the dockyard gate.
- Staff was brilliant and helpful. Comfortable room. Easy to find and quiet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Millbrook