Boasting an outdoor pool and a Turkish bath, Villa Charlene offers accommodations set in Massoins, 30 mi from Saint-Paul-de-Vence. The accommodations is air conditioned and has a private pool, a spa bath and a sauna.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, hot tub, shower and bath. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Villa Charlene offers a sun terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy table tennis on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surroundings.Nice is 29 mi from Villa Charlene, while Isola is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 20 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Un super accueil, un service et une propret irrprochable. Des quipements modernes, un jacuzzi immense, une piscine dote dune vue couper le souffle, des barres de son Bluetooth proximit de tous les quipements piscine, saunahammam, jacuzzi. Des propritaires discret, trs lcoute de nos besoins et trs ractifs. Un petit djeuner copieux avec des produits de qualits digne dun grand htel. Vraiment lidal pour passez un moment de dtente en couple. Nous reviendrons sans aucun doute. Merci encore.
- Jacuzzi , petit djeuner , cocktail darriv Et la gentillesse de Charlne
- Parfait pour dcompresser un weekend. Charlne est une htesse trs sympathique et professionnelle.
- Les quipements, le calme, le confort, la beaut du paysage, le petitdjeuner, bref tout
- Nous avons ador en premier lieu la qualit de laccueil avec une gentillesse naturelle de Charlene et de Nicolas.Le calme, la qualit des infrastructures et de la literie comblent le trs bon sjour dans la rgion. Enfin, le pdj est excellent et nous a bien prpar pour chaque journe de visite.
Au Relais Fleuri
Featuring a restaurant, a bar, and a shared lounge, Au Relais Fleuri provides accommodations in Gilette with free WiFi and mountain views. The bed and breakfast features garden views and is 23 miles from Saint Paul de Vence.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a hot tub, a bidet and a bath.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Au Relais Fleuri has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Nice is 22 miles from Au Relais Fleuri, while Antibes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 19 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The house and hosts are wow!!! We loved the eclectic decor with gorgeous antique furnishings and charming colorful bedrooms that were just beautiful. Wonderfully tall ceilings, spacious rooms and especially spacious bathrooms. The showers had great water pressure.The beds were very comfortable and linens soft. The mountainous panoramic views from our windows were stunning. The garden is lovely with many flowers and eclectic decorations. This would be a great place to come for at least a week. There are many places to visit for the day.
- Amazing location, beautiful house, run by a lovely couple!
- Very kind and accommodating hosts. Lovely room, super breakfast
- The host was welcoming and friendly, gave good tips about beaches. Breakfast was also very good.
- Very calm and comfortable atmosphere.The hosts were amazing.Felt I was visiting them than staying in a hotel.Thanks Nicole and Patrick
La Maison de la Tour
Set in La Tour, La Maison de la Tour features a restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property. This 3-star hotel offers room service. The hotel has family rooms.Nice is 30 mi from the hotel, while Isola is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 20 mi from La Maison de la Tour.
- Very nice location, excellent food and an extremely friendly host!
- First of all the location is execellent, a scenic little village nested on top of a mountain, and still easily accessible. The hostess was very kind and welcoming from the beginning and made us feel at home. The service she gave us is something you dont come across very often! Great experience good wine for a cheap price at the terrace also.
- The food was delicious top class. The hostess, Stephanie, was helpful, friendly and warm.The outdoor dining was in the delightful, medieval square, outside the hotel.
- Everything was perfect. Our room was exquisite and our food first class. Stephan and Stephanie were lovely hosts
- Friendly staff and welcoming hotel owner. Clean and comfortable room. Great tasting food.
Au Relais d’Auron
Located in Saint-Sauveur-sur-Tinée, Au Relais d’Auron offers self-catering accommodations with a restaurant, bar and terrace. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Each of the rooms features mountain views and a wardrobe. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily upon request and at an additional cost. Other facilities offered include ski storage.Au Relais d’Auron is located 34 mi from Nice Airport. Isola 2000, Auron and Valberg ski resorts are within 22 mi. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Camping de l’Amitié
Camping de l’Amitié offers chalets, cottages and wooden caravans in a natural setting of a river and mountains. There is an equestrian center and a children’s playground on site. Hiking, rafting and cycling are popular activities in the area.Some accommodations has a private terrace and all accommodations has a kitchenette with a refrigerator, coffee maker and a microwave. Cottages and wooden caravans have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet and chalets have shared bathroom facilities. Some cottages are equipped to welcome people with a disability. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.A continental breakfast is provided daily and there is a snack-bar on site. A supermarket is a 10-minute drive away in Puget Theniers and a small grocery shop is an 8-minute walk from the property.Petanque, table tennis, billiards and baby foot are available at Camping de l’Amitié. Valberg Ski Resort is 19 mi from the property. Touët-sur-Var Train Station is 0.6 mi away and Nice Airport is 28 mi away.
- We stayed in a wooden caravan! It was wellorganized and comfortable. I looked up from my lounge chair to see a piny eating the grass by our steps. The view is gorgeous, the staff are helpful and friendly. We had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. A theater in town was showing a wonderful play, and we got the last seats. We had a great time.
- The location next to the river, good space for a cabins and enough distance from neighboring ones . Very friendly and very helpful owners.We needed a new battery for a motorbike and they managed to source one after many phone calls.Good food available.
- camping familial , calme , prs d une rivire ,proche du village
- Eine klassische Campingkabine. Nicht zu luxuris, aber alles da, was man braucht. Es war sauber und wir wurden nett begrt. Alles in allem Daumen hoch.
- Un trs bon accueil. La roulette tait impeccable, propre, ctait trs bien pour passer notre nuit. Nous navons pas eu le temps de profiter dautres choses mais le coin est cosy et agrable.
Hostellerie du Randonneur
Offering panoramic views of the Tinée Valley, Hostellerie de Rimplas is located in Rimplas, in the heart of the Mercantour National Park, and provides hotel accommodations. Guests can access the Colmiane Ski Resort just 5 mi away.The rooms at Hostellerie de Rimplas are individually decorated and feature views of the valley or village. Carpeted floors, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries are provided in each room.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is available at the hotel. Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is 37 mi away and the Alpha Wolf Park is 19 mi away. Valberg, Isola 2000 and Auron Ski Resorts are within 1-hour drive away. Several activities, such as horse riding, cycling, hiking and paragliding are possible in the area.
- The host was extremely friendly and funny, made us feel at home.The dinner is very nice. Not a lot of food, but tasty.
- Staff were extremly friendly. Views were beautiful. Very well situated not far from Colmiane where we skied in the day
- The hostess made this place for me.Efficient, attentive, funny.Fair food. Good service.
- The location of the hotel is splendid. A wide view over the valley. And a Guzzi SP2 in the foyer.It is located in the very small and beautiful village of Rimplas which is literaly the end of the road.Parking place is sufficient but parking is a bit tricky when there are more guests. The owner volunteers to park your car.And hes capable with a history with Caterhams With our Z4 I had no worries.The staff was nice and the cook was great.Better reserve a table, as theres no other restaurant in the tiny village and the drive down will take 20 minutes.The room was great. Modern and clean.
- The best location in France! Beautiful mountain setting. Great food. Great staff. Great hospitality. Perfect!
Le BELLEVUE- MARTINON
Located in the Provencal hills is a 70-minute drive to Nice, Résidence Le Bellevue is 1,300 feet from the center of Utelle. It features an outdoor swimming pool and self-catering apartments with views of the village and mountains.All of the apartments at Résidence Le Bellevue have a private entrance, satellite TV and a dining area. The kitchenettes are equipped with a microwave, kitchenware and a fridge. All apartments have a private bathroom with bathtub.Breakfast is available at Résidence Le Bellevue. Guests can also sample traditional, local dishes in the on-site restaurant.Popular outdoor activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking. Canoeing is possible on the Vésubie River, which is a 15-minute drive from the apartments.Mercantour National Park is a 40-minute drive from Résidence Le Bellevue. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Une vue magnifique, un personnel accueillant trs sympathique et lcoute. Une nourriture de qualit. Vraiment nous sommes enchants
- Lemplacement gographique prs de chemin de randonne. Une grande terrasse avec une vue panoramique sur la montagne
- La vue. La propret. Le calme. Le confort. Un trs bel endroit !
- Accueil tres sympathique, magnifique terrasse ombrage, cuisine dlicieuse… Les appartements sont trs confortables et offrent une vue imprenable. Sjour idal pour tous ceux qui aiment lautenticit.
- La vue sur la valle de la Vesubie quand on se balade dans le village. Extrme propret des chambres. Petit appartement avec terrasse trs apprciable.Le restaurant tait ferm mais nous avons pu profiter dun plateau repas dlicieux le soir avec un poisson et des lgumes accompagn dun aoli tomber.Le lendemain petit djeuner ultra complet avec manire de fruits frais et nous avons pu voir le cuisinier aller au potager pour cueillir les courgettes et fleurs de courgette pour le menu du midi !…
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Murès offers pet-friendly accommodations in Valdeblore, 40 mi from Nice. Free private parking is available on site.Homemade meals and afternoon are available upon reservation.Menton is 60 mi from Les Murès, while Monte Carlo is 55 mi away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- The hosts were very welcoming and hospitable the dogs were welcoming and friendly too!!!. The view from the room over to the forest and the ski slopes was beautiful. We had dinner in a couple of places around the area but the food was disappointing and dull maybe we were unlucky. So make no mistake and make sure you book in advance to have dinner at the hotel. You will definitely enjoy some authentic, well prepared food, I highly recommend it! Breakfast is also great and gets you well prepared for a day full of activities! I and my husband would like to come back at some point.
- Very close to la colmiane ski station 5 mins drive. Very quite and piece full place to stay. Amazing breakfast.
- They cooked good 3 Cours dinner. The dogs was very sweet and nice. Good rooms and beds. Breakfast good aswell! Location was good close to mountain hikes.
- Very good breakfast, beautiful location in mountains, very comfortable. Thankfully we love dogs as the hotel has TWO St Bernards who are very quiet but, at times, you have to step over them as they rest.
- We were cycling les Route des Grande Alpes. This was a welcome break on the route. The owners were obliging and friendly. The bedrooms were cool it was June and comfortable.The evening meal was family service and was great. The breakfast was fantastic. I can really recommend this place.
Les chambres du Presbytère du Val
Les chambres du Presbytère du Val is a guest house located in the center of the medieval village of Valdeblore Saint-Dalmas. Free WiFi access is available. The private bathroom also comes with a shower. You can enjoy mountain and village views from the room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, horse riding and hiking.La Colmiane Ski Resort is a 5-minute drive from Les chambres du Presbytère du Val and Auron and Isola 2000 ski resorts are an hour drive from the property. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 41 mi away. Free public parking is available.
- The host was excellent. Gave great advice and recommendations which made the trip so much more interesting and enjoyable. Also made excellent meals.
- It is next to the parking, the owners are friendly, the lady of the house is also a gifted cook. Nice design of the room while keeping things practical.
- The property was right in the centre of the village, close to the carpark. The hosts were super, they gave us recommendations for restaurants, things to see etc. Even the cute little dog was there to greet us. The bedroom had a beautiful view of the mountains and was very spacious. In the morning we enjoyed a delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend it and we will be back in the future.
- Lovely BB in the centre of Saint Dalmas Valdeblore with very friendly hosts who give you a warm and inviting welcome. Very nice room and bathroom and lovely breakfast in the morning with possibility to join for diner as well. Perfect location to start hiking in the surrounding mountains and the Mercantour National Parc or do all kinds of outdoor activities in La Colmiane 5min from there. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Wonderful welcome and our stay was like home away from home. Our host was very helpful and breakfast was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Hôtel Les Alizés
Hôtel Les Alizés is located in Puget-Théniers, just 350 feet from the train station. Guests can relax by the outdoor swimming pool or on the furnished terrace, by the garden.All the sound-proofed and air-conditioned rooms at Hôtel Les Alizés have a TV and a desk. They all feature a bathroom with a shower and offer a mountain view.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. You can ask the 24-hour reception about the nearby restaurants.Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel and free private parking is also possible on site. Cians Gorges are a 26-minute drive away and Entrevaux is a 7-minute drive.
- Due to a breakdown we arrived very late but the host cooked us pizza and supplied us with ice cold beer.
- Location was just outside the village but there was a choice of restaurants just across the road. It was nice to sit outside with a small beer. Although the hotel was on the main road, it was set back and quiet. There was a good breakfast. We could store our bikes safely in the owners garage.
- Centrally located, comfortable beds and modern bathrooms. Swimming pool with lounge chairs on a hot afternoon after a 30 degree day of motorcycling was welcomed. Great breakfast. Undercover motorcycle parking Friendly and welcoming host.
- Good breakfast, nice pool, very good the place for the moto parking,
- Very comfortable bed. We had a fan otherwise it would have been an uncomfortable sleep. Supermarket nearly next door. Easy walk into restaurants. We didnt opt for the 9euro breakfast. Didnt use the pool, heaps of children in there and very crowded
Looking for: Best Hotels in Malaussène