Maritim Hotel Magdeburg
This 4-star-Superior hotel is centrally located in Saxony-Anhalt’s regional capital, 650 feet from Magdeburg Main Station. It 1 restaurant, a piano bar and a leisure area with an indoor pool, sauna and gym.The Maritim Hotel Magdeburg offers modern architecture with a 32-yard-high glass gallery. All rooms and suites include air conditioning, satellite TV, and WiFi is provided free of charge for guests in the whole hotel.Breakfast buffets and themed buffets are available in the Maritim’s Sinfonie restaurant. The Maritim’s Galeriebar and Pianobar offer a variety of drinks, from cold beers to exotic cocktails.The Maritim Hotel Magdeburg also has 18 event rooms and a business center. Business guests are near the city hall, regional parliament and various ministries. Leisure travelers are a short walk from the Gothic cathedral, the romantic monastery and Hundertwasser’s iconic Green Citadel, and the hotel is ideal base for exploring the 1,200-year-old city.At the hotel there is an underground car park for up to 430 vehicles.
- The family apartment was enormous, clean and everything was looking well maintained. The location is excellent in the city center and close to the railroad station.
- Size of the room is quite big.Bed was very comfortable.
- The view inside and outside is amazing, a city of light
- Nice and comfy roomsuper nice breakfastnice pool
- The swimming pool is what I like most and is one of the main reasons I chose this hotel. Breakfast buffet is excellent.
ibis Styles Magdeburg
Located in Magdeburg and with Old Market Magdeburg reachable within 1312 feet, ibis Styles Magdeburg provides express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a bar, free WiFi throughout the property and a shared lounge. The property is around 1.1 mi from Cathedral of Magdeburg, 1.4 mi from GETEC Arena and 1.8 mi from Millennium Tower Elbauenpark. The hotel features garden views, a sun terrace and a 24-hour front desk.All units at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. All rooms at ibis Styles Magdeburg include air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Guests at ibis Styles Magdeburg will be able to enjoy activities in and around Magdeburg, like hiking and cycling.Popular points of interest near the hotel include Theater Magdeburg, Magdeburg Cultural History Museum and Schauspielhaus Magdeburg. The nearest airport is Leipzig/Halle Airport, 55 mi from ibis Styles Magdeburg.
- The newness and cleanliness of the hotel, and the location.
- They were caring about the number of beds for all family members. The hotel is new, clean and well located.
- A wonderful place located in the heart of Magdeburg. Delicious breakfast and comfortable apartment with XXL bed. Wifi and coworking space were great, I really enjoyed the coffee machine as well. A perfect space for the trip with dog, leisure and business. 10/10
- Very clean, good breakfast. Quiet but very central in the city, lots of restaurants and sightseeing within 15 minutes to walk. Free coffee at the lobby.
- Nice location for a reasonable price. Very well organized breakfast during COVID time.
Dorint Herrenkrug Parkhotel Magdeburg
This 4-star Superior hotel in Magdeburg stands in the large Herrenkrug Park, by the Elbe River. It offers free parking, a spa with panoramic pool, and gourmet food.The Parkhotel’s spacious rooms and suites provide great views of the park. They all include 3 telephones and fax/computer connections.The modern spa at the Historisches Herrenkrug Parkhotel has a sauna, hot tub and Turkish steam room. There is also a beauty farm and summer terrace.Recreational activities at the Herrenkrug Parkhotel include cycling, ping-pong and volleyball.The award-winning Die Saison restaurant offers international dishes and 250 fine wines. In summer, food is served on the terrace.The Herrenkrug Parkhotel is just 650 feet from a tram stop. Trams run directly to Magdeburg Central Station.
- Quick and easy checkin and out, very clean, beautiful and quiet surroundings ideal for taking a walk.
- We had a Deluxw double room, which was really big for family!! Breakfast choise was great!
- The design of the hotel and layout was picturesque.
- Super quick check in and check out. Beautiful place to stay!
- The location is fantastic, surrounded by a nice park the hotel has a great spa area, excellent restaurant and breakfast. And easy to get to with car.
Michel Hotel Magdeburg
One of our top picks in Magdeburg. Less than 3.1 mi away from Magdeburg’s historic city center, this 4-star hotel offers tastefully furnished rooms, an inviting spa area and excellent links with the A14 motorway.The spacious rooms at the Michel Hotel Magdeburg feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is free in the lobby and in the rooms as well.Take some time to relax in the hotel’s Top-Fit-Club, where you will find a lagoon swimming pool and a Finnish sauna.You can enjoy delicious cuisine and a large selection of beverages in the restaurant. After a tasty meal, unwind and socialize with a glass of fine wine in the Charlie bar.A tram stop can be found close by, providing a fast and easy connection to Magdeburg city center.
- Very clean and tidy hotel. Breakfast is very good.Nice pool area. Gym is not very well equipped. Very good bar with good local beer and good cocktails
- Bath, Pool were very good. In the evening one of the best burgers ever. Simply excellent. Pillow was poor. I travel with my own pillow due to my cervical problems. It was fresh outside, so I did not miss the aircondition. I would not go in summer to any hotel without Aircondition. Neighbourhood is not attractiv. Hotel itself is recomendable. Very fair price for 4 stars.
- We asked about a double room with bath facilities for a disabled person. There were none available, BUT the clerk found a single room with a bathroom for a disabled person which was right beside an available double room. He gave us both rooms for no extra charge. We also had a splendid dinner in the hotel dining room that evening. Good food, nice wine list, terrific waitstaff.
- clean property with a nice pool and a decent breakfast
- a quiet place, small pond in the backyard, healthy breakfast
B&B Hotel Magdeburg
This hotel is centrally located in Magdeburg, a 5-minute walk from Magdeburg Main Station, 6 minutes from the cathedral and 8 minutes from the Green Citadel. B&B Hotel Magdeburg offers free WiFi and free Sky satellite channels.All rooms at B&B Hotel Magdeburg are air-conditioned and soundproof. Each room includes a desk, wardrobe and a bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin.A buffet breakfast is offered each morning. Snacks and drinks can be purchased 24 hours a day at vending machines in the lobby.
- B and B Hotel Magdeburg is fairly new. They offer clean, airconditioned rooms which are comfortable and value for money. They are centrally located in Magdeburg i.e. The Main Train Station, Cathedral, Hasselbachplatz and the River Elbe are all very near.
- The staff was very friendly! Parking was accessible behind the hotel. The hotel itself is in walking distance of the Train station and a small mall. The room was clean and neat.
- Location is really central. Hotel is really clean and comfortable.
- The storage facilities were excellent. It was very clean. It was just what we needed without a lot that we did not want to pay for.
- Nice, clean, modern rooms with a good air conditioner and a clean bathroom
Motel One Magdeburg
This hotel is located in the cathedral square in the heart of Magdeburg’s Old Town district, directly opposite the Saxony-Anhalt regional parliament. Motel One offers chic design and free WiFi.All rooms at Motel One Magdeburg are air-conditioned and include a TV and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.At Motel One Magdeburg you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar.All of Magdeburg’s historic attractions and town center are within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- The location is just perfect for a night in town. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Freshly brewed peppermint tea at night. Breakfast was just perfect for us…
- Excellent location, very clean room, a baby cot was already in the room when we arrived.
- Great location right in the center of town. Size of the room was good. Covid measures in please and well organized.
- Breakfast was really good and the room was nice and clean. Windows can open, nice view and airconditioning. Also good bed en specious enough for 2.
- You cannot find a better location, directly on the Domplatz 2 minutes on foot to the Dom, 2 minutes on foot to the Grne Zitadelle Hundertwassergebaude and close to the city centre.The hotel is very comfortable and offers paid for parking in its own underground garage.
Classik Hotel Magdeburg
One of our top picks in Magdeburg. This hotel offers stylish rooms and a sauna area. It lies 6.2 mi south of Magdeburg city center, and just one minute from the A14 motorway.The Classik Hotel Magdeburg offers rooms with a fridge and satellite TV. Each room has a private bathroom with hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some of the rooms.The Classik Hotel offers a rich breakfast buffet each morning. A range of local and international specialties are served in the Börderestaurant (closed on Sundays).Guests are welcome to relax in the sauna, outside in the beer garden or beside the fire in the sky lounge. The Classik Hotel Magdeburg also has a cozy bar.
- This hotel was conveniently located and very reasonably priced. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Close to the highway. A perfect stay for one night on our way to winter holiday in Austria. The breakfast was good
- I have visited this hotel several times before, but only stayed to sleep this time
- This is the perfect hotel at the outskirts of Magdeburg. Good quality for a good price.
- The hotel is conveniently located for those travelling by motorway the following day.
One of our top picks in Magdeburg. This IntercityHotel is located in the heart of Magdeburg, just 150 feet from the main train station. It offers modern accommodations, a restaurant and a daily breakfast buffet.All of the rooms at the InterCityHotel Magdeburg include a private bathroom, satellite TV, a mini-bar and a work desk.Hearty German cuisine and international favorites are served in the hotel restaurant. Food and drinks can be enjoyed on the garden terrace in warmer months.During the evenings, guests can try a wide range of drinks in the classically styled City Bar. Local activities include billiards, bowling, a casino, massages, a solarium and cycling.The historic Magdeburg Cathedral is just an 8-minute walk away from the InterCityHotel. Guests also receive a free ticket for the use of Magdeburg’s buses and trams.
- Super kind, super uncomplicated. Very nice stuff, and even a few minutes before midnight rooms are available, for a accurate price.
- Friendly staff, used but reasonable furnishings, no muss no fuss.
- Very clean and neat. Very good staff. Had a very good check in experience.
- The hotel is in a prime location, and the special rate I booked was great. This is a decent hotel to which I have regularly returned. It provides a good, but very expensive, breakfast the rate on booking is incorrect
- Free A/C upgrade during a heatwave. Room very comfortable.
Best Western Hotel Geheimer Rat
The Best Western Hotel Geheimer Rat enjoys a tranquil location beside a park near the center of Magdeburg. It includes a daily buffet breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.The rooms at the Best Western Hotel Geheimer Rat feature antique furnishings. All rooms have cable TV, and free coffee and mineral water are available throughout the day.A free buffet breakfast is provided each morning at the Best Western Magdeburg.The Best Western Geheimer Rat enjoys good public transport access. There are many nearby tram stops, and Magdeburg Main Station is just a 15-minute walk away.
- Everything was fine. Good breakfast. Quiet neighborhood.
- Clean, spacious room in a quiet neighborhood. Situated well for walking into the city. Free street parking a bonus! Breakfast was very good and included in price.
- Excelent breakfast, nice and calm neighborhood, nice staff and very good amenities.
- Perfect, what I would expect from a Best Western. Excellent staff especially putting up with my dodgy German. Breakfast was good. Beds comfortable. Very clean. If you are stopping for more than one night take advantage of the Magdeburg tourist card. Itll get you free bus and tram travel to the hotel.
- The building and location are beautiful. The neighborhood is very walkable, and the staff was very accomodating.
This 3-star hotel is located in the heart of Magdeburg in Saxony-Anhalt, just one mile away from the historic Old Town district and the main railway station.You can expect a peaceful night’s sleep in the Hotel Stadtfeld’s comfortably furnished rooms, which feature private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The Hotel Stadtfeld serves a rich breakfast buffet of regional and international cuisine. There are a number of restaurants within a 10-minute walk and guests are invited to relax in the hotel’s cozy cocktail bar. Use the hotels gym before breakfast to have a healthy start in the day or in the evening to get rid of stress.There are lots of things to see and do during your stay at the Stadtfeld. Popular attractions close to the hotel include the impressive Magdeburger Dom cathedral and the historic Altes Rathaus (Old Town Hall).
- Nice and Clean Room. Lovely breakfast. Good value for the quality. Nice staff in the evening helping with extra bed linen for the child staying in the sofa bed.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing. Location is nice too, around 15 minutes by foot to the central station.
- Regarding the hosting and facilities, everything met our expectations. As a surplus, it is a quiet location seated in a nice environment, still in walking distance for corners where you find places for eating out or for small supermarkets to get daily necessities. Parking alongside the roads in the quarter is easily possible.
- The location is amazing! It is situated in a very nice neighbourhood, sorrounded by houses. Walking to the Hauptbahnhof/Main trainstation took 10 minutes and from there like 1015 minutes walking to the city center. The rooms are hugh as well, and really nicely furnished.
- Big clean room! Good location of the hotel, friendly staff, tasty breakfast They dont have dinner, but you can order pizza to the hotel
Looking for: Best Hotels in Magdeburg