Inn On The Prom At The Fernlea Hotel
Located on St.Annes Promenade, this stylish hotel overlooks the Irish Sea and St.Annes Beach, and offers stunning interior decor and quality furnishings.The hotel is owned and run by the Croston family and has been for over 3 generations. All Boutique bedrooms have 42 inch plasma TVs with 100 channels and Egyptian cotton quilts.Blackpool’s entertainment is on your doorstep, including the 3 piers, Pleasure Beach, shows, the circus and more. You can also use Nivens Health Club, enjoy a game of squash or the relax in the sauna, hot tub and pool. There are 3 gyms plus a poolside bar that serves a selection of refreshments throughout the day.
- Meals were excellent, dinner great value for money. Bed sumptuously comfortable!
- Breakfast was good although service a little slower due to not being able to serve yourself
- Brilliant location. Our room had a wonderful view over the sea.
- We asked for a late check out due to my husband doing a charity bike ride the next morning they happily obliged immediately! We were very grateful, thank you!Good breakfast.Very quiet, comfortable room, relaxed atmosphere in general.
- Excellent hotel staff very friendly and informative
St Ives Hotel
With views across the coast and the Irish Sea, this independent hotel is situated across from the beach and 350 feet south of St Annes Pier.Bedrooms are brightly decorated and free Wi-Fi broadband access is available in rooms and public areas. Meals are served buffet-style in the Pier Restaurant.
- Location is brilliant, the pool was surprisingly good given we have stayed locally where there is a gym/pool so pleasantly surprised as we had private use with 1 other family using half the pool each due to Covid arrangements but this was better as my son hasnt been to a pool for months …..we had a modernized room for 3, room 1 lovely compact but I prefer modern to dilapidated any day.
- The entertainment was great …..really comfortable bed . Breakfast lovely
- The food was great . Entertainment good but not as good as previous visits . Hotel generally clean and friendly . Its our favourite place to visit do we always enjoy it .
- location, breakfast and atmosphere of hotel where all good
- Staff were friendly and efficient. Lounge and bar area comfortable.
With an air-conditioned gym, 50 feet indoor heated pool and a spa, Dalmeny Hotel overlooks the sea from St Annes seaside promenade and is a 10-minute drive from Blackpool. Free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking are also available.A choice of dining options include a restaurant or Bar Indigo.On site leisure facilities include a 50 feet indoor pool, air conditioned gym, sauna, steam room, hot tub, squash court, table tennis and snooker room. Dalmeny Spa is open seven days per week offering a full range of beauty and holistic treatments.St Annes Square and the beach are easy to get to, and Dalmeny Hotel is within easy reach of the motorway. St Annes-on-the-Sea Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the building.There are 4 championship golf courses within a 10-minute drive.
- Had a 4 day break with the children in 2018, wanted an overnight stay with beach so booked the Dalmeny as we know the facilities for children are great and our family room although dated was great too.
- A very enjoyable stay, good room, friendly staff, great swimming pool. Great location
- Good varied breakfast. Restaurant was well run and big portions. Room was big and comfortable.
- Everything you need. Clean, swimming pool, great choice for breakfast, fab location.
- The hotel was well decorated and clean with very large rooms. The bar was nice with an outdoor seating area to the front where we sat in the evening.
Glendower Hotel BW Signature Collection
The Glendower Hotel is a beautiful Victorian building with a fine seafront position at Lytham, 3 mi from Blackpool.Surrounded by 4 championship golf courses, including the world-famous Royal Lytham & St. Annes Golf Club, the Glendower Hotel is beside the sea, overlooking the beach and nearby Blackpool.The Best Western Glendower has an elegant restaurant with an excellent reputation, while the bar and spacious lounges offer friendly spaces. A terrace is available during summer.The leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym, a snooker table and a table-tennis table. WiFi access is available and all rooms are also equipped with wired internet.
- The staff were faultless. Nothing was a bother to them and so knowledgeable on the area. Definitely be back for another stay. Thank you all.
- Because of our age my wife and I have been in lockdown since March and chose this hotel to be our first venture out for an overnight stay. We made the right choice. The safety measures in place made us feel safe and the staff are helpful and do everything to make you feel at home. Food also excellent especially breakfast. Great time all round.
- The room we stayed in was great, very clean and the beds were super comfy. The breakfasts and evening meals we had were amazing I would go back just for the food! The staff were fabulous, we were well looked after.
- Love the location,and staff are always friendly and accommodating.
- How welcoming, pleasant ,friendly and professional all the staff were.
On the seafront of Lytham St Anne’s just opposite the promenade, The Lindum offers free parking, serves home-cooked meals, and is a 5-minute walk from St Anne’s Edwardian center. Free WiFi is available in the lounge.All rooms at The Lindum Hotel have their own private bathroom, along with a TV and tea/coffee facilities.Full English breakfasts are available each day, along with a daily-changing menu that uses fresh, local ingredients, and homemade desserts.Royal Lytham St Anne’s championship golf club is only 0.5 miles from the hotel, while Lytham St Anne’s Old Links course is a 5-minute drive away. St Anne’s by-the-sea Rail Station is 10 minutes’ walk, and Blackpool is a 15-minute drive away.
- The room was spacious, clean comfortable, dinner is exceptional value for money. It was also quiet at night, ensuring a good nights sleep.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast excellent. Lounge/bar area comfortable to sit in. Prompt room service. Excellent location.
- St Annes is a lovely part of the area. Very safe to walk around at night and attractive area.
- Very clean, comfortable hotel. Great cooked breakfast
- Lovely hotel in a good location and friendly staff
Innkeeper’s Collection Lytham St Annes
Located in Lytham St Annes, Innkeeper’s Collection Lytham St Annes features a bar and a restaurant, and provides guests with free WiFi access throughout and on-site private parking free of charge. The property lies 4.3 mi from the center of Blackpool.Rooms at Innkeeper’s Collection Lytham St Annes come with a writing desk, a TV and tea and coffee making facilities. They all include a private bathroom fitted with either a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer. Free toiletries are provided.The hotels’ restaurant serves British and Italian specialties for lunch and dinner and guests can enjoy drinks and refreshments in the bar throughout the day.The Forest of Bowland is located 22 mi from the accommodations and the Yorkshire Dales National Park is 43 mi away. Manchester Airport is a 1-hour drive from the hotel.
- Cosy bedrooms with super comfy bed!Right in the heart of the town centre.Fabulous breakfast.Great value for money.
- Very quiet, excellent bed, great shower, nice decor, parking right outside front door.
- Big room, helpful staff and felt safe under the current conditions.
- Excellent service and the food is first class would totally recommend
- Hotel location is perfect, Excellent staff throughout with special mention to Stuart who made sure all was great and everything attended to during our stay and Jack in the bar providing a great bar service. Breakfast is a little different due to Covid restrictions but the temporary measures of fruit/water/muffin and cereal bar in a bag offer you a perfect alternative, with the availability of unlimited coffee and Tea. Food at night is also very good, great selection very reasonable and brought to your table. Room was large very clean and well prepared with the bathroom of a similar great standard, spotless clean and well stocked with towels.
The Queens Hotel
Located in Lytham St Annes, a 19-minute walk from St Annes Beach, The Queens Hotel has a number of amenities including a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and free WiFi. The hotel features family rooms.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 58 miles from The Queens Hotel.
- Food was amazing and a good selection of choices to suit everyone Staff were helpful and friendly
- Great location, lovely place to stay. Will certainly return and highly recommend.
- Great location, really lovely bar with good food. Room was comfortable and large and the staff were really friendly and helpful.Highly recommend the Eggs Benedict, best I have ever tasted!
- Very friendly welcome and I was offered a drink and a seat while I waited to check in. Lovely comfortable and clean room with plenty of pillows. Proper tea and good sized mugs unlike many hotels. The bath tub was spacious and comfortable, really nice for a long soak. Breakfast was lovely with efficient and friendly service.Great location for walking along the estuary, as well as to local shops.
- This place is a jewel. The whole stay from start to finish was exceptional. The staff couldnt be anymore helpful. The room was lovely and the food was fantastic. Cant wait to go back.
Hy Hotel Lytham St Annes BW Premier Collection
Located a 2-minute walk from St Annes Beach, Hy Hotel Lytham St Annes BW Premier Collection provides accommodations with a fitness center, a shared lounge and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience.The condo hotel offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Spa and wellness facilities including an indoor pool, a hot tub and a sauna are at guests’ disposal during their stay at Hy Hotel Lytham St Annes BW Premier. The accommodation offers a business center, free WiFi access and free private parking.The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 60 miles from Hy Hotel Lytham St Annes BW Premier Collection.
- Very modern, spacious, helpful, great facilities and sparkling clean.
- Lovely hotel with great facilities and friendly staff, apartments are really nicely decorated with lots of utensils for the kitchen and great value for money. The pool and spa area are a real bonus and perfect for relaxing, would recommend for couples or small groups.
- Everything, the facilities and our apartment was lovely and very clean. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Fab location
- Great place and the pool facilities were superb even catering for the current situation.
- Spacious, nicely decorated, good location, use of swimming pool.
Clifton Park Hotel – Exclusive to Adults
With an indoor swimming pool and spa bath, the adults-only Clifton Park Hotel offers spacious rooms and an on-site restaurant. Set in beautiful landscaped gardens, the hotel is just 2 minutes from the promenade.The bright and airy rooms are stylishly decorated with art-deco and monochrome fabrics, and feature a TV and tea and coffee facilities. All rooms also have an private bathroom and a cozy seating area.The Clifton Park features a comfortable guest lounge, an ornamental ballroom and the Dolphins Leisure center with spa facilities. Free WiFi is available in public areas, and free private parking is also available on site.The popular restaurant serves a lunch and dinner menu, alongside an impressive dessert table. There is also a spacious garden terrace and Dolphins Lounge, and The Orchards Bar also offers a light menu and selection of beverages.Just a short stroll from St Annes town center, Blackpool is just 15 minutes’ drive. Blackpool Airport can be reached in just 5 minutes drive, and St-Annes-on-the-Sea Railway Station is half a mile away, offering trains to Blackpool city center.
- Super location, super staff and super breakfast what not to like !An adults only oasis
- This is a very customer friendly hotel, all staff very attentitive helpful. would reccomend
- staff are brilliant, pool and gym facilities are small but adequate. Lounge areas are spacious and comfortable. Bar prices very fair. The singer was both amusing and pleasant to listen to.
- Breakfast was lovely. And the location perfect . Just 5 mins to the beach
- The room was nice and we slept well. However,we wanted luxury and we feel the hotel didnt really deliver this.it was expensive for what we ended up with.. however we lived the staff and did have a lovely time
One of our best sellers in Lytham St Annes! The friendly, stylish and family-run Bedford Hotel is a 2-minute walk from Lytham St Annes town center. It has a gym, relaxing spa pool and a restaurant for dinner and varied breakfasts.Each bedroom has a bathrobe, free Wi-Fi access and a TV with digital Freeview.The coffee shop opens from 10:00 to 17:00 and offers snacks and meals. Cartland Restaurant serves fresh, creative dishes, and offers a traditional lunch on Sundays.The Bedford Hotel is a short stroll from the promenade with its gardens, beaches and pier. The popular seaside town of Blackpool is about 3 miles away.Bedford Hotel has been owned and run by the Baker family for over 30 years.
- Great food lovely calm kind sevice, staff very friendly and helpfulRelaxing comfortable hotel
- Food excellent noticed no Ala Carte Menu was this due to guest numbers maybe ? Otherwise very good choice on menu
- Plentiful Couldnt have asked for more choice.
- Breakfast and dinner were very good. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. Look forward to our next visit.
- Superb location for both town and sea front, Friendly, helpful staff Bed was comfortable, Breakfast was good and hot. Overall great value for money wouldnt hesitate to go back.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lytham St Annes