Parpalandia Cottages offers a spacious 6-bedroom chalet located in Muurola. You will be in the midst of the Lapland forests, while still connected with free WiFi. Northern Lights tours and zoo trips can be organized with the property.This rustic self-catering chalet will provide you with a flat-screen TV, fireplace and sauna. A full kitchen offers you options for your cooking pleasure. You will find wooden dining tables in the living room. The bathroom has a shower and laundry machines.At Parpalandia Cottages you will find barbecue facilities and outdoor seating. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including skiing, ice fishing, and hiking. Rally racing, husky safaris and snowmobile safaris can be arranged directly with the property.This chalet is 31 mi from Rovaniemi city center and 36 mi from Rovaniemi Airport.
No reviews yet.
Rieskapaikka is located in Koivu. Located on the beachfront, this property features a private beach area and free WiFi.The chalet is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Guests at the chalet can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.The nearest airport is Rovaniemi Airport, 38 miles from Rieskapaikka.
- Very very clean with normal price, because everything overpriced around, 35 min from Santa Claus Village by carSauna!Perfect to stay with family!
- The place was very tidy, clean, comfortable, spacious. It even had a private sauna.
- nette Gastgeber sehr schnes Cottage mit Sauna direkt an der E75 Rezeption direkt im Restaurant Essen im Restaurant mglich
- Mysigt boende nra mat/bensinstation. Fint inrett med sovloft lite spartanskt med madrass p golvet. Mycket skna sngar, tyvrr inte dubbelsng. Fanns stor platt tv i vardagsrummet/sovrummet som vi fick in ngra svenska kanaler p. Bra badrum med liten fin bastu. Bra inrett kk, inte s stort men funktionellt. Bilen gick att parkera precis utanfr stugan, mycket bra. Kommer grna tillbaka.
- Cottage spacieux pour 3 mme pour 4Lits confortables avec vue superbe pour celui du basen mzannine 2 lit simples salle de bain dune taille moyenne avec un petit sauna privatifIl y avait petite kichnette avec tout ce quil faut pour se faire un ptit caf,,rchauffer un ptit platbien quip A part si vous avez besoin dun sche cheveux noubliez pas le VOTRE!!!! Et surtout vous avez le Scan Burger Rieskapaikka juste lentre des cottages ou dailleurs vous rceptionnez vos clefs Pour la situation elle est idale, entre foret ,lac et 48 kms de Rovaniemi en sortant droite toujours tout droit!!!!
Boasting a private beach area, Hotel Metsähirvas is set 11 mi from Rovaniemi and also provides barbecue facilities and a garden. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The hotel features a sauna and a shared lounge.At Hotel Metsähirvas, the rooms are fitted with a desk. Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. At Hotel Metsähirvas you will find a restaurant serving local cuisine. Guests can also enjoy various activities on site, including husky rides, snowshoeing, fishing and hiking.Rovaniemi Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- Very good experiencie Is a beautiful place and the personal was SUPER KIND
- I had to stay to Rovaniemi cause I became totally sick. All staff members and the owner, too were so, so helpfull and compassionate it made me feel a little bit better. Unfortunately not so much cause disease was terrible. Everything else was also perfect, decor, cleanliness, environment, silence, all! About breakfast I cant say anything, I couldnt eat. But Im sure it was perfect, too.
- Hotel was right in the middle of forest with nice view of Kemi river. Staffs were really friendly. I was really impressed with a receptionist, she was very much helpful. She managed stuffs needed for berries picking and many more. At first we had reserved a low cost room but hotel staff later on did upgrade us to a suite that had kitchenette. I will definitely visit this place again. In my opinion this hotel deserved 10/10 rating.
- Got an excellent room with everything I need for a pleasant stay kettle, microwave oven, fridge et cetera et cetera. Even the breakfast was more than adequate. Had requested a quiet room, and was given one. Many thanks for that! Good view to the Kemi river from the room. Overall the valueformoney is skyhigh in this somewhat untraditional hotel.
- staff at this hotel is really friendlybig thumbs up for the lady at the breakfast, met her every day and she was very kind and helpful our room was nice and modern, cleaned every day, thank youlovely location in the forest and by the lake
Located in Rovaniemi in the Lapland region, Villa Bear’s has a balcony. The property is 11 miles from Lappia House and 11 miles from Rovaniemi Theater.The villa comes with 3 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bidet and a shower. A flat-screen TV is offered.At the villa guests are welcome to use a sauna. Villa Bear’s has a terrace.Santa Claus Village – Main Post Office is 16 miles from the accommodation, while University of Lapland is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rovaniemi Airport, 17 miles from Villa Bear’s.
- great place, You can feel at home. owners friendly and helpful. I recommend!!!
- The cottage was perfect for family of 5. The host was super friendly and made extra efforts to make our holiday special. He lived next to the cottage, which was convenient. The wifi worked well. There is a small living room area in the cottage which you wonts see in the pictures the cottage is super cozy and the kitchen is well equipped. All the main sites in Rovaniemi is within 20 minutes drive. We loved our stay at the Ville Bears. Thank you!
- This is my honest review. Trust me. It is worthy!!!! The best villa ever.. Since the arrival until checkout everything was smooth. A very warm welcome from Mr Jari the owner of the villa. He waited for us right outside the villa and he was very generous to show us the whole villa !!! He shared alot of information about travelling aroung Rovaneimi and infos about the Northern Lights as well. This villa is fully equipped with EVERYTHING !!! You couldnt find fault or even a single disappointment !!! This villa has everything u NEED ! A very clean villa, indeed! THE VIEW THE SAUNA THE FIRE PLACE is just AMAZING !!! I felt like home, and the coziness made me dont wanna leave the villa at all
- Friendly host, private sauna, fire place, well equipped lodge
- Host was absolutely lovely. All the necessary items were available especially the kitchen stuffsoil, salt, sugar, coffee etc and bathroom stuff shampoo, dryer etc which made our stay comfortable and felt like home. House was clean and warm when we arrived.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Leipee