OYO Himley Country Hotel
This former 19th-century schoolhouse has been converted into a comfortable hotel with a friendly atmosphere. OYO Himley Country Hotel is located on the Shropshire border, on the edge of Dudley.The high beamed old school room has been extended, with a popular conservatory restaurant.OYO Himley Country Hotel has been awarded 3 stars by the Visit England Awards. Nearby Himley Hall has landscaped gardens that you can visit.The hotel has quiet bedrooms and a peaceful setting, an ideal location from which to explore the beauty of the Welsh Borders. Please note that the hotel has no elevator.
- We use this hotel quite often. Rooms are a bit tired, but clean, warm and comfortable. On the whole the staff are excellent, and it is excellent value for money.
- Great staff, brilliant breakfast and very clean and comfortable. Some rooms are a little jaded but always clean. There seems to be ongoing refurbishment. We use it regularly and is excellent value for money.
- The staff were all friendly and helpful , good value for money , comfy bed … And the Breakfast was very good.
- The location to Himley Hall for the festival was great. The hotel is slightly tired and in need fo some refurb and modernisation but it suited our needs and a good price.
- Excellent location. Good breakfast. Comfortable bed and nicely sized room.
Himley House Hotel by Greene King Inns
Conveniently located next to the A449 with easy access to Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Dudley and the surrounding area, the hotel features 23 bedrooms with attached bathroom with modern facilities and free Wi-Fi.All rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, flat-screen TVs and a Wi-Fi connection. There is also a function room available to cater for weddings, conferences and parties.Local attractions include the Black Country Museum, Red House Glass Cone, Dudley Zoo and castle, and the West Midlands Safari Park.
- The situation was ideal, the resteraunt was great so was the food, catered for me being wheat free.the Staff were fantastic and very helpful, very cheerful.
- Very friendly staff, couldnt do enough for you.Lovely location next to Himley Hall and close to the amazing black country living museum.
- It felt like home, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I had the slow cooked shoulder of lamb, and it was lovely.
- The room was really comfortable and the food for dinner and breakfast was excellent too.Great value for money and a lovely Birthday treat for my partner
- Location very convenient for access to surrounding towns and villages.Breakfast more than adequate at 10. No charge for safe parking
This 3-star hotel’s attractive original structure dates back to the 1630s. Inside, the hotel offers comfortable accommodations with beautiful original features and period charm.With a great location on the main High Street of the historic market town of Stourbridge, the Talbot Hotel is situated on the edge of the Black Country, with excellent access to the region’s major roads. The hotel has good road access to junction 3 of the M5 freeway.The hotel’s charming, original character makes for a pleasant and fascinating stay. The building’s attractive period features include old oak beams, stuccoed ceilings, the half-timbered black and white rear façade and the old bells used to call the servants.All of the rooms are unique and individually decorated and furnished. Each room is clean, comfortable and well equipped with all the modern comforts and facilities you need for a peaceful break.
- Full of character mystic! A really crooked house/hotel. Relaxed atmosphere whilst setting your imagination running… lots of little nooks crannies. Situated bang in the center of the high street with every convenience you could think of. The Duke William pub is a 2 minute walk away a must visit. Their pie menu is like no other! Our duty manager, Ivo, was a credit to the Talbot Hotel. His historical knowledge about the hotel passion for it, was very welcoming. We booked a superior room, which offered plenty of free seating area. The full English breakfast breakfast dining facilities were good. Its a 3 star hotel. Its a fabulous price! If you want EXCELLENT everything, go else where! We will return, we loved it!
- 1640s coaching inn with plenty of exposed beams and traditional features to see. Full cooked breakfast with yogurt, fruit, toast and cereals in with the price. Great location for me to visit family as its only 100 metres from the Stourbridge bus/train stations right on the main shopping street. Third time Ive styed here..
- The ages old look of the 19th century coaching overnight halt and accomodation that it has retained . It gives the hotel a lot of character.
- Great location. Character building great friendly staff
- This hotel is full of history and the staff were quite happy in telling me some of the stories of the past talbot and I was quite keen in listening to them. I had an amasing experience, the room was spacious, wasrm and confortable and the staff coudnt do enough for me.I also must say that the meal I had in the bar was simply put delicious, Hopefully, after the lockdown I will defenitely comeback.
Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton
One of our best sellers in Wolverhampton! Next door to the famous Grand Theater, The Britannia Hotel is a charming Victorian-style building in the center of Wolverhampton. Rooms are en suite and have Satellite TVs.Comfortable rooms are furnished with modern amenities and offer tea/coffee making facilities. There is also free Wi-Fi internet access available in the lounge.The Stage Door Bar is a popular meeting place with its fine selection of wines and beers.The Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton is close to the University, local nightlife and the Mander Shopping Center. The railway and bus station are less than 800 feet away.The Britannia is perfect for the theater and exploring Wolverhampton’s shops and bars. Cadbury World, Villa Park and The National Sea Life Center are all within 14 miles.
- for the size of my room booked was well set out. My only problem was the the small size of TV it could have been a little big to see clear from sitting or laying on the bed.
- I dont take breakfast there because it is 12 and wetherspoons is just over the road where it is 3.10 !!
- I suffered from a significant health problem during the night and the staff dealt with it excellently. Thanks Guys!
- Good location to central city within 5 minutes walk to bus or train station
- Mainly location and comfy bed. Good running hot water and glean
Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley
Enjoying a waterfront setting and overlooking the canal’s marina, Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley is set in the heart of the Black Country and offers rooms with on-site private parking free of charge. The hotel features a restaurant and a bar, a garden with a terrace, and a fitness and wellness center including a sauna, a hot tub, a steam bath and an indoor swimming pool.Rooms at Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley have contemporary décor and come with a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and private bathroom facilities. Rooms service is available at all times.The hotel’s restaurant serves fine cuisine for lunch and dinner, and a selection of drinks and refreshments are available in the bar throughout the day. Breakfast is served every morning in the common dining room or in the guest rooms upon request, and packed lunches are also available.The Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley is located in the heart of the Waterfront development, close to the area’s bars and shops, including the Merry Hill Shopping Center. The hotel also offers tickets for a variety of centers and attractions including Cadbury World, the Black Country Living Museum, the Dudley Zoo, the West Midlands Safari Park and the Sea Life Center.
- Everything went well.enjoyed my one night staywill be back
- Room was great and at a great price. The view was great the location was excellent.
- It was in an excellent location as i was attending a Soul Motown evening at Brierley Hill Civic Centre. The staff were friendly,professional,and nothing was too much trouble for them to handleextra tea bags and milk! i will Definateley be staying there again.Well Done Copthorne Hotel.
- Attended for a funeral. Staff were very friendly, facilities were excellent. Will return, hopefully under better circumstances
- Nice view of river, good bar, friendly helpful staff.
ibis Styles Birmingham Oldbury
ibis Styles Birmingham Oldbury is a modern metro hotel, located just 2 minutes from junction 2 of the M5 and a mile from Langley Train Station. Car parking, gym facilities and WiFi are complimentary for all guests.Room facilities include free WiFi, tea/coffee making facilities, ironing facilities and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are en suite and fitted with Grohe showers. Guests have use of the on site gym.ibis Styles Birmingham Oldbury hotel offers Grill Barr Restaurant available every evening Monday to Saturday. The property offers buffet style Full English Breakfast Tuesday to Sunday. The bar serves Coffee Republic drinks all day.Birmingham and Birmingham New Street Rail Station is 7 miles away. The Sandwell and Dudley Station is approximately 1 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 35 minutes away by car. Within a 5-minute walk of the property there is a supermarket, 2 pubs and 2 restaurants.
- Dee who works there was fantastic. Really good customer support and went out of his way to get me checked in earlier..really good service
- Amazing service and attention. Even with the Covid19 situation, the entire staff did an incredible job and I received a 5 star attention. Thank you so much.
- Big comfortable bed, able to adjust room temperature easily. Room clean and tidy, good tea/coffee/water facilities. Good choice for breakfast and even got me some gluten free bread. Plenty of choice and decent quality. Very good value for money. Great lighting options in the room too.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was small, but compact and the bed was bigger than expected, with everything well thought out to meet our needs. Breakfast was also better than we thought it would be, as it was cooked and continental.
- All good. Friendly staff, good location, close to motorway.
Best Western The Connaught Hotel Wolverhampton
Located in Wolverhampton, the refurbished Best Western The Connaught Hotel Wolverhampton offers an on-site bar, located just 1 miles from Wolverhampton railway station. Free WiFi is available throughout and there is free private parking.The rooms with attached bathroom have contemporary decor and are comfortably furnished. Guests can choose from a range of room types, to suit all requirements. Each room offers a flat-screen digital TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer.There is a bar at the hotel where guests can relax and have a drink.Best Western The Connaught Hotel Wolverhampton is located less than 5 minutes drive from the Molineux Stadium, the home of Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club. It is also just 5 minutes from Dunstall Park Horse Racing Track. The bustling city center of Wolverhampton is home to the Civic Center Concert Venue and the Grand Theater. With its boating lake, West Park is also a short walk away.
- The staff were very friendly, the hotel is under new management and its clear that they put the customer first. All facilities have recently been refurbished.
- Loved the stay! Staff were very friendly went out their way to help me numerous times.the hotel was clean and tidy will definitely be staying again soon
- the room was above expectation for the price we paid
- The breakfast was great. The chef came out to ask if we enjoyed our breakfast.We had not been here for 6 years and has had a major refurb since then. To our surprise we were given the came room we had 7 years ago and it had changed so much.Fresh lick of paint new decor and bathroom.We were so amazed with the transformation.Definitely a great stay.
- It was very good value for money for the suite i had, comfortable bed and a TV in the bedroom with internet and another one in the living room area.
Redwings Lodge Wolverhampton Central
One of our top picks in Wolverhampton. Offering a restaurant and free WiFi access, Redwings Lodge Wolverhampton Central is located in Wolverhampton. The property is 3 minutes’ walk from Molineux Stadium, home to Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club and a 6-minute stroll from the University of Wolverhampton.The rooms at Redwings Lodge each include a flat-screen TV and also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a bath and free toiletries. Guests can enjoy city view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Redwings Lodge Wolverhampton Central there is a 24-hour front desk, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine.The hotel is 11 minutes’ walk from Wolverhampton Grand Theater and an 8-minute walk from Wolverhampton Art Gallery. Wolverhampton Train Station is less than a mile away.
- The location of the hotel is really good. Its close to town center and if someone is interested in football theres football stadium nearby. The stuff is nice and helpful.
- The first time I had ever stayed at a motel like this. I received exactly what I paid for, the staff were all excellent and I was very pleased with the breakfast though, the mushroom slices were a bit cold. Overall, I was very impressed and the room suited me for exactly what I needed, a comfortable place to sleep after a hard days work away from home. I didnt read how to drive to the premises and this was a challenge, driving past the hotel 3 times before I managed to work it out.
- The price was very low which made me feel like it wouldnt be very good on arrival however I was wrong. I was presented with a very clean hotel including corridors, very pleasant smell and he room was spotless. Comfy bed a TV and great bathroom and shower.All in all great for the price you pay!
- convenient location with car park, room was decent size and staff very helpful, would stay again if around this area, has lift for access and car park is large.
- Location was good. Walking distance from Wolves stadium and the shopping area.
The Windsor Castle Inn
The Windsor Castle Inn in Lye is an established pub and restaurant offering bed and breakfast accommodations just over 1 miles from Stourbridge. Its rooms with attached bathroom are decorated in a fresh, modern style and offer free Wi-Fi and private parking.Bedrooms at The Windsor Castle Inn are accessible via a separate entrance. Double rooms have an private bathroom, while twin rooms have a private bathroom located across the hall. You will find a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, and tea and coffee facilities in your room.The inn serves a range of fine ales, brewed by Sadler’s Brewery on site, along with a wide choice of world beers and ciders. Its ales often feature in its food too, with beer-baked ham, beer-battered fish and chips and home- baked beer bread all part of an extensive menu.Lye is less than 30 minutes from Birmingham city center, with excellent shopping and entertainment destinations. Picturesque villages including Kinver, Churchill, Belbroughton and Clent are all close by, with the Stourbridge Canal an attractive place to walk or cycle.
- very Friendly staff and welcoming, food was nice and room comfortable.
- Nice being part of Saddlers brewery. Food and beer good, friendly and helpful staff
- Staff were great, and the included full English breakfast was fantastic!
- Breakfast was really good.Location wasnt good on a small ring road but we chose the place for the interior and menu, which was excellent quality.
- Friendly welcome, helpful staff.Coffee machine in room plus bottle of sparkling water much appreciated. Comfy bed.Good choice of breakfast
Dunsley Hall Hotel
With beautiful gardens, homemade food, log fires and antique furniture, Dunsley Hall is a enchanting luxury hideaway.Recorded as far back as 1304, Dunsley Hall Hotel is a historic charming manor house and magical venue for any occasion.Each bedroom has an individual design, and many have antique brass beds and lovely views.
- I thought the hotel was wonderful, the staff were really friendly and helpful, and my room was wonderful. Super happy with it excellent value. And the breakfast was fabbo too.
- Superb location, classic antique decor, great gardens and grounds, great facilities
- Its a lovely building with character set in a great location. The history of the place is great too. Rooms and facilities were excellent and communal areas are grand. I would definitely stay again.
- Beautiful old hall with lots of original features , wooden paneled rooms and ornate plasterwork .
- Location good, staff friendly and efficient. Facilities were clean and tidy.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kingswinford