Accommodate Canberra – Parbery
Located in Kingston in the New South Wales region, Accommodate Canberra – Parbery provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Each unit has a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot.Canberra is 3.8 miles from the condo hotel, while Queanbeyan is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Canberra Airport, 6 miles from Accommodate Canberra – Parbery.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Canberra. Just 1.7 mi from Central Canberra, Pinnacle Apartments offer self-contained units with a full kitchen, a private balcony and a lounge/dining area. The property has an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and barbecue facilities. Free parking and free WiFi is available.All apartments offer air conditioning, laundry facilities, a flat-screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, a microwave and a dishwasher.Canberra Pinnacle is 1.9 mi from Australia National Museum and the National Gallery of Australia. It is 2.1 mi from Questacon and 1.7 mi from the Parliament House. Canberra International Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Great customer service from Nathan at reception. Very friendly and happy to help with anything. The rooms were perfect for a family and had so much space. Such a great place close to shops, pub and servo.
- Can fit a large group.Close to good shopping and cafes and waterside.
- We booked a 2 bedroom apartment. It was spacious for our kids to have room to play,it was clean and comfy. These apartments affordable and an easy 1015min drive to all the fun venues.
- Apartment was clean and spacious, beds were comfortable. Good location, within walking distance of lots of cafes and restaurants. Good value, would probably come back.
- Fantastic value accommodation, great location. Very clean and comfortable. Spacious for a family of 4. Very helpful staff. Will stay again, highly recommend!
East Hotel and Apartments
East Hotel and Apartments features an on-site restaurant, a bar, a fitness center and 24/7 reception. Each studio and apartment includes cable TV and in-house movies. Guests enjoy unlimited complimentary WiFi.East Hotel is located in the vibrant Canberra suburbs of Kingston and Manuka, just 4.3 mi from Canberra city center. Parliament House and the National Gallery of Australia are both 5 minutes’ drive away.All accommodations features a gourmet kitchen with a Nespresso coffee machine, plus a 42-inch LED TV and iPod docking station. All have a dining setting and some offer a private balcony.At Agostini’s Restaurant, you can dine in or have meals pre-delivered to your room. The bar has an extensive selection of vintage wines, rare whiskeys and fine spirits. Guests can enjoy a la carte breakfast from the breakfast restaurant, Muse.Same-day laundry and dry cleaning services are available. Bicycles are available for hire. Guests at East Hotel Canberra can relax with a coffee and a magazine in the lobby lounge area.
- everything, but particularly the friendly helpful staff from time of arrival to departure
- Bed, decore feel is all great. Easts is our goto when in Canberra
- Great location within a few minutes from some restaurants and shops. Little but fully stocked kitchen. Friendly staff. Good albeit pricey cafe restaurant downstairs. Very clean and modern. Quiet at night.
- Ordered room service for everyone and they let us order off menu gelato for our one year old.Had requested crib all set up in room at check in.
- Great boutique hotel right near Manuka Oval so you can walk to/from the football. Good size rooms with kitchenettes and balconies. Reasonable parking underneath. Nice bar and restaurant. Definitely a step up from most Canberra hotels on Northbourne Avenue but a bit farther away.
Brassey Hotel – Managed by Doma Hotels
One of our best sellers in Canberra! Located on 2.5 acres of manicured gardens and lawns, the 1920s-style Brassey of Canberra is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Parliament of Australia and Capital Circle. Guests enjoy free WiFi, free parking and access to a variety of local dining options including Japanese cuisine, oven-fired pizza, cafes, bars, a tapas lounge and fine dining restaurants, a short walk from the property.Boasting old world charm, the Brassey of Canberra is located in the prestigious suburb of Barton, within easy access to Canberra’s iconic attractions. It is 10 minutes’ walk from Lake Burley Griffin and 20 minutes’ walk from National Gallery of Australia. The National Library and Old Parliament House are also close by.Each room offers a desk, a small refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. All include a private private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast just a short walk from Brassey Hotel and chargeback options are available from selected restaurants.
- Very comfortable clean room. We were given an upgrade so had a very spacious room. Excellent value for money.
- Good value for money great location in a quiet suburb very friendlu and helpful staff. Having a well equipped gym in the hotel is a huge plus. The lounge areas on each floor is a nice touch.
- room is very clean, very good location where is close to gallery and center city.
- Older style hotel but room was lovely at the end of the hotel with a garden view so plenty of light. Bed very comfortable, bathroom a little poky. Very quiet with plenty of parking and short walking distance to cafes and restaurants. Hotel very responsive and keen to make sure we enjoyed our stay which we did!
- Location was excellent and so quiet day or night /Staff very efficient / breakfast buffet was wonderful many items to choose from in a great setting with free papers / car parking excellent / beds fantastic with outstanding pillows and donas / free movies and doco on demand good selection
Oxley Court Serviced Apartments
Oxley Court Serviced Apartments offer comfortable apartment-style accommodations in the inner Canberra suburb of Kingston. Free Wi-Fi and free cable TV are included.Each apartment at Oxley Court offers high-speed wireless internet access and cable TV. Along with large bedrooms, they also feature a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry, and either a balcony or a courtyard.The nearby Manuka and Kingston shopping villages are less than a 10 minute walk away, offering relaxed shopping and a tantalizing range of restaurants and boutiques.Oxley Apartments are a 5 minute drive from Parliament House, Barton Government Offices, Lake Burley Griffin, the Australian National Gallery and other national landmarks.
- The apartment has all the needed as provided in the pictures.
- Large apartment great for long term stay. We only stayed one night, but it was great. Just what we needed and more. No hassle. Easy to book, easy to find and no problems.
- Good location close to Kingston and Manuka shops. Lots of space and comfortable beds.
- Good locationSpacious apartment and perfect for a family Nice and tidy
- Friendly helpful staffGood facilities and looked niceClean and tidy
One of our top picks in Canberra. Located within the Parliamentary Triangle, Burbury Hotel features a fitness center. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms include an interactive Apple Mac Mini system and a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms also have a private balcony and a full kitchen. Bathroom includes a bathrobe and slippers.Guests can enjoy breakfast at Ostani, located next to the property in Hotel Realm. The breakfast menu is full of nutritious and delicious treats, including healthy banana bread, organic paleo muesli, chia pudding and Acai bowl, along with favorites like the egg and bacon roll and smashed avocado on toast. The hotel’s complex is home to a day spa and a hair salon located across the road.There are a number of dining options ranging from fine dining to casual. Restaurants, bars and cafés are within a 5-minute walk.Burbury Hotel is just 20 minutes’ walk from Questacon and the National Gallery of Australia. It is also 0.9 mi away from Capital Hill. Canberra Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Amazing stay, book a double room and upgrade to a studio apartment, everything is wonderful.
- The free upgrade, good size bedroom, bathroom, and plenty of space in the lounge room. Free parking over the weekend with plenty of car space. Lots of free amenities
- Burbury provides all the room layout that you probably need. The family room is spacious for the noisy kids, and if you travel alone, the single room is not small at all. The passage leading to the cafe is the best one in winter time, I mean, it is so well heated. You just love the cold air and the warmth from above your head. Genius design. The cafe is very good and so popular and is always booked out. But you will have your seat if you stay in the hotel.
- Great location, comfortable, though Id prefer a more comfortable lounge.
- very nice apartment, very comfortable beds, fabulous bathroom,parking undercover underneath
Little National Hotel Canberra
Little National Hotel offers luxurious accommodations in Canberra. Positioned within the Realm Precinct, on National Circuit Barton, the hotel enjoys views of the city, Parliament House and cultural surrounds. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Located on the 5th and 6th floors, all rooms feature wall-to-wall windows and a luxurious bathroom with free toiletries and a rain shower. Each includes a large Smart flat-screen TV, mood lighting, an in-room safe, mini-bar refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities and free high-speed Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s shared facilities include a library and a lounge, where you can socialize with friends, or find a quite space to work. The hotel also offers bike hire.Parliament House and Old Parliament House are both 2,650 feet from Little National Hotel. The nearest airport is Canberra International Airport, 3.7 mi from the property. It is located opposite a bus stop which can take you into the city.
- It was great little hotel. The rooms are well designed. It is in a central location and the staff are very helpful.
- Loved the lounge with the honour system. Bed fabulous
- Huge and soft bed which I liked a lot. Clean and new facilities and furniture. The room wasnt very big but are very cozy and enough for one night stay. Prices are very reasonable and will highly recommend to people who want to enjoy a short stay overnight.
- Two fantastic reasons to stay1. Dreamy cloud mattress bed nook with big window outlook… you may want to have a nightin with a movie!2. Great guest lounge area with honour system bar means that you may very well stayin with vino by the fireplace.
- Everything about this hotel is amazing. It has such a gorgeous, clean, modern interior. It oozes comfort and style. I felt so relaxed staying at this hotel, and particularly loved all the cozy comfort areas. If youre travelling for work, this hotel is such a great choice.
Nishi Apartments Eco Living by Ovolo
Just 2 minutes’ drive from Canberra’s city center, Nishi Apartments at NewActon features apartments with award-winning architecture and a private balcony. Guests enjoy free WiFi and a fitness center.Nishi Apartments at NewActon is within a 10-minute drive of Canberra’s major attractions including Parliament House, the site of the beautiful Floriade display, the Australian War Memorial and the National Gallery of Australia.The eco-friendly apartments are non air-conditioned, instead designed with cross flow ventilation to ensure coolness in summer, and with floor heat retention for warmth in winter.The self-contained apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and laundry facilities. Each offers contemporary furnishings and artwork, selected by Australian and international designers.The apartments also have a living area with a desk and a flat-screen TV.
- I booked an apartment for late January, which looked great, but unfortunately, I did not realise that it had no airconditioning. It was far too hot to stay in an apartment in such extreme heat so the next morning I upgraded to a motel room, which was far more comfortable.
- Convenient location, beautifully designed, great view
- This was our 2nd time based on last year experience.
- We booked Nishi Apartment as we had always wanted to stay there, we love the retro dcor and position in Canberra is easy to navigate, we loved the Monster Restaurant and had a wonderful waiter Nathan, so knowledgeable, who just topped the cake as the food was exceptional, we had 5 course share plates, we look forward to our next stay Grant and Rob
- Breakfast greatHappy hour appreciatedRoom and view wonderful 1213
Forrest Hotel & Apartments
One of our best sellers in Canberra! Located in the quiet Canberra suburb of Forrest, this hotel is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Parliament House and the National Gallery of Australia. Forrest Hotel & Apartments offers an on-site restaurant and modern accommodations with free cable TV.Each room, suite and apartment at Forrest Hotel & Apartments Canberra includes heating, air conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities. Some have a kitchenette or kitchen facilities. Guests enjoy 500 MB of free WiFi.The hotel’s Sherwood Restaurant offers a seasonal menu and outdoor dining in summer. Guests have access to barbecue facilities. Cafes and restaurants are only 5 minutes’ walk away.Forrest Hotel and Apartments is 15 minutes’ drive from Canberra Airport. Free on-site parking is provided.
- Shower was fantastic, modern,clean,light and spacious. would reccommend this to all our friends.
- We were upgraded to a newly renovated room which apparently was a recently painted ceiling and walls, new bathroom fixtures and new white goods in the kitchen. The room was very quiet and the beds newish.
- Most of it, clean tidy, well equiped, pretty well perfect for a stay in Canberra
- As always great staff, excellent food and comfortable room.
- Carolyn was lovely front desk checkin. Comfortable and clean. Central
Located only 1,650 feet from Parliament House, Rydges Canberra offers 24-hour room service and a 50 feet indoor heated swimming pool. Canberra city center is a 5-minute drive away.Each spacious room at Rydges Canberra Hotel includes a comfortable lounge area with a mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities and cable TV. Some suites with a separate spa bath are available.Set in a lush garden atrium, The George Grill Restaurant offers a hot a la carte breakfast each morning. The George Bar serves a wide selection of beer and wine.Guests have access to a fully equipped fitness center as well as a spa pool and sauna. 24-hour reception is available. Facilities include an internet kiosk and guest laundry.Canberra Airport is 4.3 mi from Rydges Canberra. It is a 5-minute drive to the National Gallery of Australia and 10 minutes’ drive to the Australian War Memorial.
- We were staying at Rydges when hail storm hit Canberra . Staff handled the situation with professionalism, including booking us into another hotel for our second nights stay
- It was spotlessly clean and super comfortable, with helpful, cooperative staff, and conveniently located near Wesley Music Centre, where I was attending a concert. And the late night sticky date pudding supper after the show was fabulous! Well done, Rydges!
- This is our accommodation of choice when visiting Canberra. We have stayed 3 times in the last 4 months and every time we stay, it just gets better and better. Rooms are spacious and very quiet. The Figtree restaurant never fails to impress and the prices are very reasonable.
- We received a bigger room than originally booked which was a pleasant surprise upon arriving at 9pm after a very long day! The staff were very accommodating as always. We booked in for breakfast for the following morning and when arriving at breakfast, although there were many people there at the same time, the options for breakfast were plentiful and catered for all hot and cold options. The room was exceptionally quiet and the bedding is luxurious and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and has been renovated tastefully.
- Rydges might be a bit older than other hotels in Canberra, but thats a good thing. The hotel and its staff have what I would call old school training. They know how to treat guests and make them feel special, from check in to room service. Newer hotels dont have a chip on the old fashioned training. My thanks to the team, I love the old fashioned way. The newer places have a thing to learn from hotels like this one. Ultimately its all about great staff in order to make a great experience. And I didnt meet a single surly or rude staff member in my whole two weeks staying here. If you did, maybe its because you werent a nice guest. Would definitely stay here again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kingston