The Telford Whitehouse Hotel
One of our top picks in Telford. Located on the edge of Wellington, the Whitehouse Hotel is less than 5 minutes’ drive from the M54 motorway. Free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking are included in the rate, and the Telford International Center, a conference and events center, is only a 10-minute drive away.Each spacious room has a large flat-screen satellite TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities.Telford town center and rail station are within 4 miles of the Whitehouse Hotel. The Ironbridge Gorge Museum is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. The M6 motorway is 35 minutes’ drive away and Birmingham city center is a 40-minute car journey away.
- The food very good, pool and gym facilities are great staff friendly very reasonable will stay again
- Very clean , lovely pool, friendly and helpful staff on reception and nice to have meal so we didnt have to go out in the rain
- The staff were courteous and friendly. It was good value for money and was perfect for our needs
- A safe in the room, nice and clean comfortable room.
- Room was very clean and bed very comfortable. Good breakfast hot and cold choices Dinner was poor though. A simple fish and chips .. but chips were rubbery and few peas.
Fallow Field, Telford by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Telford. Located in Telford, 3.7 miles from Telford International Center, The Fallowfield lodge is a 27 bedroom purpose-built hotel featuring an adjoining pub and restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is en suite and is equipped with a bath and overhead shower, tea/coffee making facilities, as well as hairdryers. Accessible rooms are fitted with wet rooms.Telford College of Arts and Technology is 1.6 miles from the Fallowfield lodge, while Telford University Campus is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport which is approximately 36 miles away.
- The staff were awesome. Room was clean and comfortable and the bed was divine
- A nice, modern motel with a pub and restaurant on the same site, this is a good choice of accommodation for couples and families alike. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the location for Telford and Ironbridge/Coalbrookdale is very good and it represents good value for money.
- Room must have been designed by a woman, plugs and mirror in right place. Bed very comfortable. Excellent space.Breakfast facilities excellance, good choice, well cooked.
- Excellent value comfort outstanding helpful staff
- The hotel has only been open for 4 years and retains that new/modern feel. Entry to the hotel and the individual rooms is by key card, so security is good. The room was comfortable, big enough without being huge and had everything we needed comfy bed, flat screen TV, tea/coffee facilities and a nice bathroom. The staff were very good and a special shoutout to Jack who booked us into our room, served us our evening meal and was simply excellent friendly, efficient, humorous and just very good as front of house. Meals are a treat in the onsite pub/restaurant and good value. Draught beer/cider excellent too. With plenty of free parking and free WiFi too, I wouldnt hesitate to stay here again!
Telford Whitehouse Studios & Apartments
Located in Wellington, Telford Whitehouse Studios provides a restaurant and bar. This 4-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property has a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while some rooms also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served every morning at the property.Birmingham is 30 miles from Telford Whitehouse Studios, while Shrewsbury is 11 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
OYO Lord Nelson
The OYO Lord Nelson is a converted Grade II-listed house set in the center of the market town of Wellington. It offers a bar/lounge and free Wi-Fi.The modern shopping center of Telford, with its large variety of shops, is just 10 minutes’ away. The Lord Nelson provides free parking, while Wellington Railway Station is a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in natural tones, the rooms all come with an private bathroom. Guests can enjoy tea/coffee making facilities and a flat screen TV with Freeview.
- This isnt my first time staying at The Lord Nelson, friendly staff, comfortable stay and will definitely return.
- Thank you to staff for staying up 45 minutes extra to let us in. Great sized room and great price. Parking very easy as was check in and out.
- Really nice people. The room was basic but clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.
- Owner was very accommodating despite our late arrival. We were well looked after
- Location and convince to the center of Wellington less than 5 minutes of a walk. Also great value for the price one pays.
A 10-minute drive from the town center, Carriages Telford provides luxury accommodations right by Wellington Train Station. Elegant rooms with free parking and Wi-Fi are complemented by a stylish restaurant and cocktail bar.Each room at Carriages has a flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock, digital radio, telephone and tea and coffee facilities. All have a high-quality en suite shower room.A take-away breakfast is provided to guests, and afternoon tea is also available. The restaurant serves a menu of classic dishes including steaks cooked to order, pastas and vegetarian choices.Other services offered include a 24-hour front desk, concierge, laundry service and business facilities. Meeting and conference rooms are offered, as well as free Wi-Fi in all areas.Carriages Telford is around 15 minutes’ drive from Ironbridge, known as the birthplace of industry and home to many museums and the Ironbridge Gorge. Shrewsbury is a 25-minute drive west, and Telford’s International Center is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Second time Ive stayed here. Both times have been 10/10
- Dcor was fresh and very pleasant. The entire hotel and my room were spotless. Bathroom was lovely with a walkin shower. Bed was comfortable. Everyone there was friendly, efficient and helpful. I had been out all day and arrived back late. A friend had said the hotel makes terrific cocktails so I stopped for a drink in their small bar area. I asked if the chef was still available for a snack. She said no but offered to organize a delivery or go up to one of the restaurants close by to get me a carry out. I think the staff went above and beyond.Val seems to run the hotel. She was very attentive, offered me a hot and/or cold breakfast. She had cut up a lovely bowl of fresh fruit. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Seriously best hotel Ive stayed in the Shropshire area and Ive stopped in most over the last 20 years! Rooms are spotless, customer care is outstanding, the Owner, and James think thats what his name was the lovely Eddie, Pauline and all are exceptional, its simply a different experience to that of a normal hotel! 20/10 start to finish!!! I stayed on 2nd November 2020 just before the 2nd lockdown and I assure you if they was able to stay open through Lockdown Id feel safe there, they were on top of everything with COVID.
- The property was spotless and staff are very friendly and helpful A wee gem would highly recommend, breakfast was excellent.
- The friendliness of the staff, they were truly accommodating and were always happy to taylor to any request we had. The room was always clean with fresh linen daily. The breakfast was first class with a choice of cooked or cold, set up as a buffet, it was a nice touch.
Mercure Telford Centre Hotel
Mercure Telford Center Hotel By AccorHotels is ideal for Telford’s government offices and surrounding business parks, while also well placed for Ironbridge and its 9 museums.The hotel is completely nonsmoking. All rooms have flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi access. Interconnecting rooms and easy-access rooms are available on request.A buffet breakfast, as well as continental and full English options are available for purchase each morning. The RBG Restaurant offers contemporary dining options 7 days a week while 24-hour room service is also available to guests.Mercure Telford Center Hotel By AccorHotels is ideally located in the heart of Shropshire and just off the M54 (junction 5). Mercure Telford Center Hotel By AccorHotels is close to the Midlands and the M6, with a prime location for Telford Train Station.Guests can make full use of the Innaction leisure club, complete with gym and weights room, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
- It was fine in general, nice location and have covid precautions in place. Apart from breakfast, other food I ordered was nice.
- Due to inclement weather the hotel was swomped with dinners but the staff were fantastic.
- I have to say the catering manager is super efficient, she was rushing around serving customers and fixing broken coffee machines in between, and after meeting me for a moment on arrival I was greeted by name all weekend.
- Staff friendly, good location for my work, would recommend
- The hotel location is good and is convenient to travel to our places . The bed is comfortable and quiet. The breakfast is good with choice and the staff , like Linda, is friendly . There is a large free parking too.
Ramada Telford Ironbridge
Ramada Telford Ironbridge is set in landscaped grounds and features a stylish restaurant and free parking. The hotel is located in Telford center, only a 2-minute drive from the M54 and just 15 minutes’ walk from Telford Station.Bedrooms have an private bathroom, a TV, WiFi, tea/coffee facilities, an iron and ironing board, as well as a safe.There is a gym, indoor swimming pool accessed by steps.Ramada Restaurant has a varied menu with the emphasis on “Home Cooked Food”. Full English breakfast is served daily, and guests can enjoy fresh coffees and light snacks in the lounge bar.The Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Telford Shopping Center and Southwater Entertainment Quarter with IMAX Cinema, ice rink and ten pin bowling. Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities.Ironbridge Gorge with its interactive museums is just 15-minutes’ drive away. Discounted tickets for Shropshire tourist attractions are available from the Hotel Reception.
- The room was amazing and very warm. The bed was very comfy and pillows were fluffy.
- The restaurant was wonderful and the food excellent for evening meal a la carte. The breakfast was also very good. Our room was huge with plenty of space and a huge window. It was great for us as a family travelling with lots of luggage. The games room was also a bonus, my kids enjoyed playing pool.
- It was very clean and tidy and there was loads of space in the room and the staff would do anything if you asked
- Staff were great. Good beers and food. Spotlessly clean. Loved the pool. Great for dogs with large grassed area outback
- Room and building was excellent. Was very good and would come again.
Buckatree Hall Hotel
The newly refurbished Buckatree Hall Hotel is set in scenic woodland at the foot of the Wrekin in tranquil Shropshire. Many rooms have views of the garden or private lake and there is free WiFi and free parking.The bedrooms are traditionally furnished, and some have balconies. Each room also features a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and an in-room safe.The Lakeside Restaurant offers a range of contemporary cuisine, while the Lander Bar and Lounge serves snacks, light dishes and a table d’hôte menu.Buckatree Hall Hotel is 1 miles from the M54, making Telford, Ironbridge and Shrewsbury easily accessible. Wellington Train Station is 2 miles away and The International Center is 6 miles away.
- Great breakfast, very clean, covid secure, loved balcony in room with view of lake. Dog loved this as well. Really enjoyed afternoon tea. Staff very welcoming.
- Staff great. Breakfast 9/10. Quiet during our stay.
- Great location, scenery beautiful, large room with great view. Staff were very friendly helpful from start of stay until the end.Only are in the bar, food selection was great as was drinks. Had John Smiths which was a bonus.Breakfast was a buffet, great selection that was both fresh tasty.
- Check in first class asked for an upgrade due to medical condition and this was done swiftly no problems. Table booked for dinner no problem. Check out was swift no waiting. Staff were excellent from receptionist to the lovely waiter at the evening meal service was first class, he was most attentive.
- Quiet location on the edge of the Wrekin and not far from Telford. Staff welcoming and helpful.
The Old Orleton Inn
Dating from the 17th century, this former coaching inn has been transformed into a charming, contemporary retreat that faces the famous Wrekin Hill and Orleton Hall and Park.The Old Orleton Inn is a beautiful inn with a 5-star Silver Award from VisitBritain. It offers accommodations in boutique-style rooms, each with a unique design and character.The owners have been restaurateurs locally for 20 years. The 3 dining rooms create a stylish brasserie-bar feel. The cuisine is British, with vegetarian, fish and meat dishes made using quality, fresh produce, mostly locally sourced.The Old Orleton Inn has always been a 100% nonsmoking establishment.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. The cuisine was first class. We had both a dinner and the breakfast here, and both were excellent. Overall our stay was excellent value. Its a great location for visiting Shropshire. The hostess was incredibly kind and personable, she made sure we had a good stay. Recommended.
- The food was excellent the bed was very comfortable and everywhere was a bit quirky with something to look at.
- Location perfect for our needs and have stayed before
- Breakfast excellent, king size bed excellent, evening meal excellent
- The Old Orleton Inn is perfect for travellers breaking their journey between England and Wales with having Ironbridge Museums close by and also great walking opportunity in the Wrekin Forest. The inn has lots of history and is a very comfortable place to stay. Sophie and David provided a lovely, welcoming atmosphere and the food/drink is excellent and good value, especially the Sunday dinner. We stayed for two nights as part of our anniversary week and would recommend The Old Orleton Inn if you are looking for somewhere in the Telford area.
Holiday Inn Telford Ironbridge
Holiday Inn Telford Ironbridge is ideally located just off the M54 and offers free parking. The hotel is adjacent to The International Center and is only a short stroll to Telford Shopping Center and Southwater Entertainment Quarter.The hotel features a gym and sauna. There is also a beautician onsite, and treatments are available at a surcharge.Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk and a private bathroom.For dining, the on-site Olive Tree restaurant offers a hot breakfast buffet or continental selection. In the evening, guests can choose from a daily changing menu or try an à la carte dish, and then settle into the Olive Branch bar for a coffee or nightcap.Nearby is the wonderful Telford Town Park which offers acres of woodland walks and free fun in the many play areas, alongside high ropes, zip wire and mini golf activities. Guests can enjoy discounted tickets for top Shropshire tourist attractions which are available from the Hotel Reception.Ironbridge Gorge and its ten awe-inspiring museums are a short drive away.
- Liked the spacious bedroom and the very comfortable bed. Thought the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Loved the swimming pool and the hotel followed the Covid rules very well Regarding the pool and the hotel in general.
- Its tough now with all the restrictions and face masks and things we all need for social distancing, but the Holiday Inn Telford was doing a great job at social distancing from check in to dining, etc. without making us all feel weird about it all. The staff was meticulous about facemasks and wiping everything down, gloves, etc. but not making a big deal about it, as if it had always been this way.
- Best holiday inn I have stayed at. Room was quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful. Full amenities even on Christmas Day. Good location next to Telford center. Will definitely stay there again.
- Hotel and pool/spa/sauna facilities are great. All staff are super friendly. Location right next to town is very good and for day trips out to Ironbridge, Bridgenorth etc
- good buffet type breakfastThe location is very good in the centre of modern Telford close to the shoping centrte and only 5 mins from the M54 and major roads.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ketley