Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure
Quietly located in a valley of the Ardennes, Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure offers a gastronomical restaurant, modern rooms and relaxing facilities like a sauna, hammam and hot tub. The hotel is one of the first ECO hotels in Luxembourg.All rooms at Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure come with a cable TV and a mini-bar. The luxury rooms also have a spa bath or massage shower, and a steam cabin. It also offers a WLAN connection.The hotel also has a rock spa and wellness facility, that is built into natural rock. Guest have free acces one the day of arrival and departure.French cuisine with regional products from the surrounding Öwersauer National Park is prepared daily by the son of the owner and his team. There is also an on-site pub, a wind-protected terrace and a wine cellar.The hotel offers bike tours, a multimedia room and ping-pong. Guest can also hire surfboards and mountain bikes, or enjoy a work-out in the hotel’s fitness room.Hotel de la Sure is located in the Esch-sur-Sûre region, at the foot of the Esch-sur-Sûre Castle and along the Sauer River. Free parking is provided.
- The hotel is in the center of the village. There is a kitchen in the hotel room with drinkable spring water from the faucet! The food in hotel’s restaurant is good and the staff is very kind to children.
– The hamam in the room is really something. The dishes at restaurant are very delicious.
The cherry on cake is the spa center, it’s design and facilities are gorgeous, one of the tops in my list.
- Very nice room, comfortable bed and many different channels on tv. Just strange that it was a studio without any kitchen equipment. The breakfast was nice also with fresh orange juice. The spa is good just sad that you have to pay for towels and bathrobes. If that’s part of the hotel, it would be nice to have those included. The location is super. Also parking is close by.
- The character of the hotel – slightly quirky in a fun way – and the staff, who were multi-lingual and very friendly. Great restaurant.The fact that I keep going back, and suggesting it to my continent-crossing friends says it all. There are also many facilities, such as sauna, massage, and a host of other things which, sadly, I’ve never had the chance to take advantage of. One day I’ll stay longer.
- The food at the restaurant in the hotel was unique and phenomenal. The location was quite with a lovely view of the surrounding forests. Minibar and comfortable beds.
Hotel Saint Fiacre
The family-run St Fiacre hotel is beautifully located in the natural setting of Bourscheid. Enjoy the lovely terrace and garden during a quiet afternoon in the sun.The hotel rooms are cozy and comfortable. They have a private bathroom. Some rooms have a beautiful view of the surrounding area.You can taste seasonal and regional specialties in the hotels rustic restaurant. The wine cellar contains fine wines to accompany your dinner.Free public parking is available at the hotel.During your stay at St. Fiacre, explore the many views and magnificent walks to other villages in the area. You will surely come across the imposing ruins of Bourscheid Castle, which look down from a rocky peak above the Sûre.
- Room with balcony was beautiful….clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Overlooked the castle…a great bonus! Big shower had a rain head and hand held head, good hot water, and high pressure. Breakfast was very good with a lot of variety and great fresh fruit!
- Located only minutes from Bourscheid Castle on a beautiful ridge with a great view. Breakfast was super with so many choices.
- very friendly and helpful staff welcome you in a family atmosphere, clean and comfortable, newly renovated rooms, and great local food in the restaurant. great breakfast with view over the valley.
Breakfast was good
Location was good
Restaurant was good
Beautiful location and friendly reception staff
Amazing food in the restaurant
One of our best sellers in Clervaux! Hotel International is located in the center of Clervaux and offers a gastronomic restaurant, free WiFi and an extensive wellness center. Guests can turn to Rhino Steakhouse or Cabana Lounge Bar for their meals or a relaxing drink.All rooms at Hotel International feature cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The suites also come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV.The wellness center features a swimming pool with waterfall, sauna, fitness center, a relaxation room and various massages and treatments.The International provides a free shuttle service to Clervaux Railway Station, which is 0.9 mi away. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge.
- What a beautiful facility! Beds really comfortable. Wifi really strong in the room. Right in the middle of this cute little town – perfect location. Staff – from check-in to bar to maids were all professional and friendly.
- (American) king size bed was nice and not something we are used to seeing in Europe. It was very comfortable and the room was huge. Access to the spa was nice. Can’t beat the location.
- Very nice room. Comfortable bed. Swimming pool and hot tub. Restaurant and bar were great!
- Excellent restaurant, nice guesture with complimentary drink
- The hotel itself was impressive. Super swimming pool. Nice bar. Good restaurants. The parking is great.
Situated in the heart of the Our valley, this luxurious, 18th century castle is fully renovated and offers a classic and stylish setting for your stay in Luxembourg.With beautifully decorated suites and guest rooms that exude the authentic grandeur of this castle, Château d’Urspelt provides you with a romantic haven of peace. This magnificent residence is classified as a national monument and features modern convenience and style, while adding its own traditional charm.This castle is located in the wonderful area of Clervaux, surrounded by green fields and charming villages. Weather permitting, you can sit out in the tranquil courtyard or stroll through the fabulous garden and breathe in the relaxing environment.After a day of exploring the region, you can unwind in the hotel’s spa areas. The family of Freddy Lodomez welcomes you to take your time at Château d’Urspelt and indulge in its unforgettable atmosphere.
- very comfortable rooms, very-well appointed, with great bathrooms (shower heads!!). Staff very, very friendly, without exception. Breakfast very well stocked and fresh (Cremant de Luxembourg!!). Dining very pleasant and good. Swimming pool and jacuzzi perfect.
The room is really comfortable
The restaurant is great- amazing dishes
The bar of the hotel is really nice
The breakfast is well organized
Staff really nice and accommodating
- If we come back to this region of Luxembourg, we would definitely consider staying again at Chateau d’Urspelt. The level of service was up to our standards. The room was spacious and clean. We also appreciated the breakfast with fresh products to start the day off right. A good example of the excellent service: As there were roadworks between Clervaux and the hotel, the hotel took the liberty to warn us and send us an alternative itinerary a few days before we arrived. Nice.
The place is amazing, beautiful and romantic.
Wide spacious rooms, white and crispy bedding, amazingly kind and supportive service.
Glass of hot wine as welcome drink. Private SPA for 1 hour rental available.
Huge variety of dishes for breakfast.
Spacious free car parking aside the hotel.
One of the best hotels in my experience.
- Breakfast and the dinners were wonderful and letand exceeded our expectations. We will stay there again on our next trip to Bastogne.
Offering free WiFi in all areas, the family-run hotel Heintz is located in the medieval town of Vianden, featuring a garden courtyard terrace and a rustic wine bar. Guests can park privately on site.The rooms at the Heintz offer extra long beds, a flat-screen TV and views of the garden or the city of Vianden. Some of the rooms have a balcony with views over the garden and ancient town wall around Vianden.Guests can dine at one of the many eating facilities within a 5-minute walk. Breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Heintz.Vianden Castle is 1,650 feet from the hotel. The German border is 2 minutes away by car and Luxembourg is only 45 minutes’ drive from the hotel.There are many leisure activities available nearby including fishing, hiking and canoeing. There is a garage on site for motorcycle storage which can be used free of charge.
- Great staff, looks very cute and romantic. Location is absolutely perfect. Clean and quick service. Really no complains other than the abense of a fridge
Loved the pretty little hotel! We booked a garden view room and enjoyed the view. Clean rooms. Kind & helpful hosts (especially Carol). Walking distance from the Castle, lots of eateries nearby.
A caution for the people who are very light sleepers… sometimes you can hear the other guests using the stairs. (There is an elevator).
This in no way disturbed us but leaving a mention here since there are some people who are very sensitive to sound.
Overall felt it was totally worth the money spent!
- Great location. Nice clean room. Breakfast was excellent at a very good price. Would recommend it to anybody.
- The staff was outstanding. The breakfasts were superb. The only downside was we had a room in the front and the noise from the street was bothersome but that is not the hotel’s fault. If or when we get back there I would request a room in in the back. Having beers in the garden was outstanding.
- It was within walking distance to city Centre; had wonderful parking; room was clean and well appointed; staff was very friendly; we chose not to pay for their breakfast so cannot comment on that
Petry is a modern, environment-friendly hotel overlooking the Our River and historic castle in the center of Vianden. It benefits from free Wi-Fi, 2 restaurants and rooms with satellite TV.Guests can make free use of the spa and wellness area.The Belle-Vue, which is 350 feet from Hotel Petry, also features a sauna and a solarium which can be used for an extra charge.Hotel Petry has a restaurant which serves gastronomic cuisine in a cozy setting with wooden beams and rustic features. There is also a pizzeria with a traditional wood-fired pizza oven.The key sights of Luxembourg city, including the Palais Grand-Ducal and Noter-Dame Cathedral, are 50 minutes’ drive away. Petry Hotel offers free public on-site parking.
- We loved the room. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large with large fluffy towels. East walk up to the main area of town. And even easier to walk along the river walk. The parking was important to us and very convienient. One thing that I didn’t see listed but we were glad to see was their elevator with access right from the parking area. We didn’t eat breakfast there, so I can’t comment on that. The only minor flaw was that the bottom sheet was quite rough.
- Spacious, beautiful room, old world atmosphere and a very helpful staff
The breakfast was Very good, (10 euros per person per day.) The property has a lovely restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating area.
We loved being able to have on site parking.
The outdoor seating area is very large, the food and beverages are good. Many people had a dog with them and the staff was kind enough to bring out water bowls.
The property is well kept, clean, and the rooms large and comfortable.
- Absolutely fabulous location. Property is clean, wonderful staff!! Highly recommend!! Apartment rented for family 6 had plenty of much space
Domaine du Moulin d’Asselborn
At the Moulin d’Asselborn-Estate you will find a cozy 15-bedroom hotel and a 4 person apartment, a gourmet restaurant called The Ancient Water Mill aimed at local specialties; and a second restaurant called The Mill Inn proposing tasty snacks.The ancient water mill and grain milling machinery have been preserved in their original building, now the Museum of Moulin d’Asselborn. Part of the location is an art gallery.Around the Estate, a learning path and the trout fishing in the stream along the hotel raise awareness of local flora and fauna.
- As always, the restaurant was great. Staff was very nice. Location is calming and quiet. Rooms are fun, bunk beds are great for families. Nice updates in the bathrooms.
- Nice comfortable room, but with a beautiful bathroom. I think it’s renovated recently. Beautiful region of the country. The location of the hotel is great. Very quiet in the middle of nature and hiking paths. Very low on traffic.
- Clean, incredibly friendly staff, incredible location
- Gorgeous inn. Delicious food. Great location off of the Eisleck Trail.
- Have stayed here 4 times, love the location, the hotel, the food, property and staff. Lots to see.
Cocoon Hotel La Rive
Surrounded by forests, Cocoon Hotel La Rive is located on the banks of Sauer River at the foot of Bourscheid Castle. The hotel offers free WiFi, an à-la-carte restaurant and a wellness center including a sauna, a fitness center and a steam bath.The hotel offers modern guest rooms, each of which is comfortably furnished and simply decorated. Rooms offer views over the river or the forest and come with private bathroom facilities.Guests at the Hotel La Rive can benefit from the hotel’s many leisure and recreational facilities which includes a tennis court and private fishing. The wellness center features a sauna, tanning beds, an aroma bath and a Turkish bath.Cocoon La Rive’s gourmet restaurant serves a wide range of regional dishes and a seasonal à-la-carte menu. Guests can enjoy choosing a bottle of wine from the hotel’s extensive wine cellar. On warmer days, the terrace makes an ideal lunch or dinner setting.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi away. Diekirch with its war museum is a 6.2 miles drive from the hotel. Clervaux and Vianden are 16 mi.
- Lovely, relaxing location and modern room. The hotel is pet-friendly which is very important to us. The staff was friendly and polite although we thought there were too few staff members for the number of guests during the dinner service.
- The location is amazing, which was purely the reason why we stayed here. You can sit by the river and admire the calm scenery around or go for walks nearby. Breakfast is good with lots of options. Restaurant is pricey but decent.
The Suite was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly
The location is amazing
- Breakfast had a quite large selection of products but with 4* you would expect higher quality and friendlier staff. Beautiful location of hotel, quiet and peaceful with a view of a river.
- Friendly and helpful staff; location; quality of food at dinner; comfortable
Hotel Dirbach Plage
This rural hotel with its gourmet restaurant and bistro is beautifully located in its own private park on the banks of a river in the Haute Sûre valley, an ideal place for many outdoor activities. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.Located in the middle of a rocky mountain landscape and vast forests, this is the perfect place for fishing, walking, canoeing, mountain biking and cycling. It is also a departing point for visiting numerous tourist attractions in the northern part of the country.In the Sûre you can go for a refreshing swim in summer, or catch trout with fly-fishing and have your trout prepared for dinner by the hotel’s cook.From the rooms located in the front of the hotel, the restaurant and its terrace, you will have a wonderful view over the surrounding river landscape.
- Being near the river and surrounded by nature was idyllic for a weekend getaway!
Everything! The lovely, friendly staff. The calm and relaxed atmosphere. The peace and quiet – no traffic noise! The beautiful surroundings of the hotel itself. For the great feeling that one could do as much or as little as one felt like : no obligation to stay away all day. The comfy bedroom – so clean.
The many things to see and do in the region. Such an attractive country, which we now know better, and will return some day to see more.
- Nice luxury room and bathroom. View on the water, surrounded by steep hills. Good kitchen. The Lee trail literally runs over the terrace.
- We loved the idyllic and quiet location of the hotel. It was perfect to wind down. The room was basic but perfectly clean and offered a great view.
- Amazing location, really good experience, friendly staff, good food
Hotel Le Postillon
Hotel Le Postillon is situated in a beautiful green valley in Esch-sur-Sûre, one of the most picturesque communities of Luxembourg. Find some peace here and enjoy good weather on the terrace.The hotel rooms are equipped with modern facilities and have a private bathroom. There is an elevator in the hotel.When hungry, visit the restaurant for a nice meal. The bar is also nice for a drink or a snack. The terrace is lovely in summer, when weather is sunny and the surrounding area is in bloom.Esch-sur-Sûre is a pretty characteristic village with a medieval castle and its ancient church. The green setting makes the area a wonderful place for lovers of nature.Upstream from the village is the barrage and lake, ideal for water sports enthusiasts. The lake is lined with beautiful beaches for a nice swim.
We had a twin room with an extra bed so there was plenty of room. There was a separate bathroom and WC.
We had a nice dinner and drinks at a reasonable price and slept well.
- Breakfast was basic but adequate. Waitress was excellent, but overloaded.
- I liked the ambience, the feel and the comfort. Thar reception staff were most helpful and caring.
- Ontbijt was in orde. Bediening buitenterras was voldoende allert en vriendelijk. Diner was redelijk tot goed. Garage voor de motorfietsen was perfect en gratis!
- Vriendelijk personeel en wilde ten alle tijden helpen. De omgeving is erg mooi en het ontbijt en kamer was prima met mooi uitzicht tussen de bergen.
- We had a twin room with an extra bed so there was plenty of room. There was a separate bathroom and WC.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kaundorf