JUFA Hotel Judenburg
JUFA Hotel Judenburg occupies a former Jesuit monastery in the center of the medieval trading town of Judenburg in Upper Styria. It offers lounges and seminar rooms, a ping pong table, and an open-air theater in the interior courtyard.The unique ambiance of the JUFA Judenburg is especially evident in the historic halls, which are decorated with stucco work and frescoes. The large adjacent park has a children’s playground.
- The lift and the piped whale music you have to use it to understand
- Nice breakfast, comfortable room, staff all friendly and helpful!
- Well located with a good space for electric bikes.
- Schon bei der Ankunft wurde alles einfach aber professionell gehandhabt, war eine lange Fahrt, waren dankbar dafrDas Zimmer war wunderbar, Platz, Licht, Sofa, ruhigund das Frhstck, alles was das Herz gegehrt wir gehen wieder
- Das Personal war sehr freundlich und das Frhstck ausreichend.
Located in the Mur Valley, 3.1 mi from the Red Bull Ring and 1.9 mi from the Aqualux Thermal Spa, Landhaus Wilhelmer GmbH & Co KG is a traditional, family-run property in Fohnsdorf. It offers a 2953 ft² swimming pond, a sun terrace, and a spa center featuring a sauna, a steam bath, a sun bed and massage rooms.All of the modern rooms feature wooden furniture, a flat-screen satellite TV, and a bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobes and a bathtub or a shower. Some rooms have a sofa. Free WiFi is available in the entire Wilhelmer Landhaus.Classic Styrian specialties and Austrian cuisine can be enjoyed in the restaurant. A bowling alley and a ski storage room are available on site, and bicycles are provided free of charge.Free carport parking is possible on site, and there are also covered parking spaces featured for bicycles and motorbikes. Graz Airport is 37 mi away.
- Nice friendly staff. No noise to disturb youinthe evening and the food was great
- Super friendly staff, very clean room albeit a bit outdated, but everything was functional and clean. The views from the windows were very nice, overlooking the valley and mountains across it.Another super strong point was the sauna. Modern, clean and there was nobody there when I visited. The breakfast was OK.
- Wegen einer Erkrankung habe ich versehentlich ein zweites Mal gebucht und das erst viel zu spt bemerkt. Die Hotelleitung war diesbezglich mehr als entgegenkommend.Das zugehrende Restaurant sollte man jedenfalls auch nicht unerwhnt lassen.
- Covid Manahmen sehr gut, sehr sauber auch wenn das Zimmer etwas lter war, sehr freundliches Personal.
- Auergewhnlich freundliches und sehr bemhtes Personal, das Frhstck war reichhaltig, sehr guter Kaffee und auf Wunsch Eier in allen Variationen. Die Komfortzimmer sind schon fast wie eine kleine Wohnung. Mit bequemen Bett, Dusche und Badewanne, einer Sofaecke…. Und das Hotel verfgt ber viele berdachte Parkpltze. Einfach toll!!!
A 1969 ft² spa area with an indoor pool, a natural swimming pond, and tennis courts can be enjoyed at G’Schloessl Murtal, located a 5-minute drive from Knittelfeld’s center. This elegant hotel offers free WiFi and a restaurant serving fine Austrian and international cuisine.The G’Schloessl’s stylish rooms come with a seating area, satellite TV, and a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. The suites await you with a living area featuring a sofa.The spa area features a steam bath, various saunas and treatment rooms, and a fitness center. Tennis equipment is provided, and mountain bikes and bicycles are provided free of charge.Cold and hot drinks are offered at the on-site bar and a breakfast buffet is served daily. In good weather, you can dine on Murtal G’Schloessl’s terrace with views of the surrounding landscape. Free private parking is available on site.The Red Bull Ring racecourse is 4.3 mi away. The S36 motorway is 3.1 mi away, and Judenburg can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Graz is a 45-minute drive from G’schloessl Murtal.
- Absolutely perfect hideaway in wonderful surroundings. Everything was excellent, the food, the location, the grounds, the spa, the staff. We will be back as soon as possible! A perfect find not too far from Vienna.
- If youre looking for a place to relax, this is the spot you should visit!The surroundings are just breathtaking. Peace and quiet, lots of walking paths around.The hotel itself is clean, spacious, beautiful. And the spa is amazing. One of the cleanest and better designed spas we ever stayed at. We didnt want to leave the place!Definitely returning to this hotel.
- Everything was perfect, wonderful things to do on site, natural swimming pond is like a fairytale, indoor pool and spa also lovely, beautiful grounds, great food, comfortable rooms and friendly and helpful staff! Also very childfriendly. We will be back!
- amazing location wonderful silent Spa with all facilitiestasting dinnerlovely atmospherefriendly staff
- Hotel is very clean nice and modern, yet built over an old castle, so it is very romatic, but technological at the same time. Restaurant is amazing. Kitchen is world class.
The Hubertushof is located in the center of Zeltweg, only 150 feet from the train station and a 10-minute drive from the Red Bull Ring. It offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The restaurant serves light Austrian and international cuisine.The bright and modern rooms are soundproof and feature a flat-screen cable TV, a mini-bar, a safe, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel-Restaurant Hubertushof also includes a café, bar, lounge and garden terrace.The Zeltweg-West exit of the S36 motorway is 2,300 feet away. It is 5 mi to the Aqualux Thermal Spa in Fohnsdorf.
- good value for money and nice clean rooms with excellent breakfast
- gute Lage, 4 Minuten vom Red Bull Ring entfernt! Freundliches Personal
- Schoon hotel met verzorgde modern ingerichte kamer. Het personeel was vriendelijk en het ontbijt was prima. Voor mij was de locatie super, omdat ik de volgende ochtend 3 km verderop moest zijn.
- Anstelle des Frhstck kann man auch ein Lunchpaket ordern.
- Gute Auswahl beim Frhstcksbuffet, Lage ok, eigener Parkplatz sehr gut, sauberes Bad
JUFA Hotel Knappenberg
Overlooking the Noric Alps, JUFA Hotel Knappenberg is located 350 feet from the center of Knappenberg and offers a spa area spread over 2 floors, a restaurant, a café with a sun terrace, and business facilites. Free WiFi is available.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, wooden floors, and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some of the rooms consist of a sofa.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and the café with a terrace providing mountain views. Breakfast is served every morning at JUFA Knappenberg. A grocery shop is 1.9 mi from the property.JUFA Knappenberg also features a children’s playground and games room. Further amenities are vending machines for snacks and beverages, as well as table tennis facilities. Free private parking is provided.The Klippitztörl Ski Area is 12 mi from the property. The Freibad Klein St. Paul public outdoor pool can be found 8.7 mi from the hotel. A tennis court is 3.7 mi away.
- The area is tranquil, full of calm. They have beautiful mountains and woods all around, and they call it Little Tibet. Actually, just beside the hotel you will find Tibetzentrum Austria. Meal was tasty, and staff very friendly. I was happy to stay here. Thank you!
- Family room was really spacious, with hardwood floor which is really rare.Also bathroom was separated from the toilet space.Breakfast was modest but tasty and had everything as big hotels.Staf were friendly.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. Everything was clean, comfortable and well maintained. The food was fresh, varied, and well prepared and the location was incredible.
- Nettes Personal vor Ort und gutes Angebot fr Familien. Netter Wellnessbereich, schne Kegelbahnen und lustiger KinderSpielbereich.
- Frhstck war sehr reichhaltig, regional und frisch. Sehr zu empfehlen.Personal war sehr freundlich!
Family-run Hotel Fohnsdorf is located in the town of Fohnsdorf , 3.1 mi from the Red Bull Ring Race Circuit. Aqualux Thermal Bath is a 5-minute walk away. The property offers discounted tickets for the thermal spa and free bikes.The accommodations units overlooking the mountains feature hardwood floors, a seating area and cable TV. Private bathrooms come with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy many outdoor activities, such as hiking or skiing. Salzstiegl and Lachtal Ski Areas are 12 mi away from the Fohnsdorf.A pick-up service from the Main Train Station as well as to the Red Bull Ring can be organized. Wired internet is available in public areas against surcharge.
- Very clean quiet. Fiendly staff, special thanks to the lady who gave me cake with the coffee when I was late for breakfast.
- owner went out of her way to help when we arrived a night earlier than we had booked and changed us to a more modern room the next morning
- Room was spacious and clean. Staff were really nice.
- Excellent breakfast and cafe, nice and welcoming hotel staff, good value for price
- Tolles komfortables Zimmer, groes Bad, sehr sauber, Preis/Leistung ist topp
Located right in the center of Judenburg, the Stadthotel Schwerterbräu can be found just around the corner from the main square. It features a breakfast room with a rooftop terrace.All rooms have a private bathroom and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire building.Within a 2-minute walk you can reach various restaurants and the public multi-story car park. The Murradweg bike path passes right by the Stadthotel Schwerterbräu and the Red Bull Ring Motorsport Circuit is a 10-minute drive away.
- Everything about the hotel was decent, if not exceptional located in the middle of the city, it has a great location, and the breakfast was a nice surprise, the breakfast room faces over the hills and catches the morning sun so it is a great place to relax and have an extra coffee or five. Id give it overall an 8.5. The people who were there were very nice.
- I liked everything. Great big rom with huge balcony. Fantastic breakfast. Super location. 10 points from me. Highly recommend
- Big room, good money, central location, decent breakfast.
- Rundum zufrieden mit schner Lage mitten an der Altstadt
- Tolles Hotel. War nur fr 1 Nacht als Durchreise wrde aber gerne wieder dort nchtigen.
Set in Sankt Wolfgang, Seetalblick features a restaurant and terrace. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, each room is fitted with a desk. All guest rooms include a wardrobe.A à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the property.Murau is 22 mi from Seetalblick, while Leoben is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Klagenfurt Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Gasthaus Fiedlwirt enjoys a quiet location in the Styrian Pine Region in the Upper Mur Valley, 1.9 mi from Obdach and offers you characteristic local cuisine, a summer terrace, a playground for children and rooms with attached bathroom with free WiFi.All rooms at Fiedlwirt are equipped with satellite TV and offer panoramic views to the Zirbitzkogel, highest point of the Seetal Alps.Home-made products can be enjoyed for breakfast and for lunch and dinner you can taste characteristic Styrian cuisine. Half board is available on request.The next ski slope is 1.9 mi away. Hiking and cycling paths pass the property. The Red Bull Ring, a motorsport circuit in Spielberg, is 12 mi away.
- Wonderful scenery, the entire staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Ingrid the owner was wonderful and even fixed dinner for us on the day that the Restaurant was closed. The food was wonderful.
- Wir haben den schn gelegenen Gasthof als Ausgangspunkt fr Wanderungen ntzen knnen. Die Vermieter waren extrem freundlich und zuvorkommend. Gutes Frhstck, nettes Zimmer im Dachgescho, gutes Bett, gute Sanitrzelle, sehr sauber. Fr den Preis bekommt man sehr viel geboten.
- Das Gasthaus Fiedlwirt knnen wir bestens empfehlen sehr freundlicher familirer Betrieb, man fhlt sich sofort herzlich aufgenommen und wird bestens versorgt. Fr Kinder ist der Aufenthalt sehr schn, da sie bei der Ftterung der Tiere auf dem dazugehrigem Bauernhof mit dabei sein drfen.Auerdem liegt der Gasthof in einer sehr schnen idyllischen Landschaft.Wir werden ihn sicher wieder besuchen.
- Sehr symphatischer Familienbetrieb mit groer Gastfreundschaft, auch am Abend ein Treffpunkt der Einheimischen zum geselligen Beisammensein.
- Das freundliche Service und die wirklich sehr zuvorkommende Behandlung. Super schne und vor allem extrem ruhige Lage. Top Betten Matratzen!
1a Hotel Steiner
Located on the outskirts of Judenburg, 1a Hotel Steiner is just 150 feet from the local climbing hall and tennis courts. The town center, local swimming pool, Aqualux Spa Center, Puch Vehicles Museum and the Judenburg Planetarium can all be reached by car in 5 minutes.Rooms at Hotel Steiner are individually decorated. Most have a sofa bed, desk and wooden floors. Several have a terrace and flat-screen TV. A few are spacious and Wi-Fi is available in all free of charge.A breakfast buffet is served each morning and can be enjoyed in the brightly colored dining area or outdoors on the sun terrace. A sauna can be used at Hotel Steiner in winter. Private parking is available on site free of charge. Some of it is covered.The region is a popular starting point for hiking and cycling. An 18-hole golf course can be enjoyed at Golfclub Murtal, a 13-minute drive away. The Gaberl Ski Region is a 20-minute drive away. The ski regions Lachtal and Kreischberg can be reached by car in 30 minutes.
- Very nice and helpful staff, great value for the money. Room clean and cosy.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, very close to the city center
- Very nice and friendly, spacious rooms and excellent breakfast. Clean rooms, Wifi was good, and a very good base if you are going to the Red Bull Ring.
- Sehr ruhig gelegen. Ein kleines aber feines Hotel.
- Nette Unterkunft. Sehr gutes Frhstcksbuffet. Empfehlenswert
Looking for: Best Hotels in Katschwald